Fabulous Bitch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And God, it was just so much fun. Oh yes, Carmella loved looking down, and seeing the once unstoppable Asuka kissing her feet. Although she had to admit, it was very exciting when the other woman moved upwards until her mouth was directly hovering over her cunt. Admittedly, it could have been the slow build-up, but The Princess wasn't about to complain, especially considering what happened next.

Namely another woman sticking out her tongue, and sliding it over her pussy lips, starting from the bottom, making it all the way up to the top. Oh yes, that tongue lingered on her clit and everything, causing Carmella to let out an extra loud cry of pleasure. It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, as the mighty Asuka officially started licking her pussy like a good little dyke slut.

And more importantly, she avoided her clit. Which sounded like a bad thing, but it just meant that this would last for that much longer. Maybe just as importantly, it made it easier for Carmella to taunt her latest conquest, solidifying her victory even more over her. And of course, humiliating her, and thus pushing her further into submission.

"Yesssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, lick me, lick my Fabulous Cunt!" Carmella cried out joyfully, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, lick it good. Oh fuck! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, tongue it, tongue it just like that. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmmmm, I love it! Oh yes, I love it when a little rug munching bitch like you eats my pussy. Oh, look at me, I'm the big bad Asuka! I was undefeated for over a year, but now? Now I just can't get enough pussy. Oooooooooooh, fuck yes, I just can't get enough of superior pussy. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, superior pussies, like the one belonging to Carmella. Oh yes, Carmella is the best, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, lick my clit, lick it good, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

She could feel Asuka grimacing against her cunt, and it was glorious. As was the fact that it was then followed up with that talented little tongue returning to her clit and lingering on it, proving just how much those words were getting to her prey. It made it very hard for Carmella to continue the taunting, and although she tried inevitably she just gave up.

But that was okay, because by then the damage was done. Oh yes, Asuka's ego was clearly very bruised, making it that much more satisfying for The Princess. Especially as The Empress then slowed her licks down again, and went back to ignoring Carmella's clit, which again just meant that this wonderful experience would last longer.

It was a wonderful moment, and the only way it could be better, was if they had an audience for this. Something they would get soon enough, one way or another, but Carmella found herself second guessing her decision to leave her Fabulous Bitches at home, so to speak. More accurately, they were back in another hotel room, probably in a 69, or a daisy-chain, or something.

Maybe Sonya was even having the rest take turns anally riding her cock, something that she had permission for, as long as she didn't put any effort into it. For that, Carmella demanded to be present, to make sure that Sonya didn't get ideas above her station. And she would be witnessing that sooner rather than later, as a reward for Sonya being a good little Fabulous Bitch for her, so far.

Asuka was definitely grateful they didn't have an audience for this, as this was easily one of her lowest points. Although that low point definitely wasn't her main focus, especially as Carmella's pussy just tasted so damn good. Oh God, she did occasionally treat her bitches to a 69, and even did this exact thing to Kairi a few times, albeit in a very different position.

However, if Carmella's cunt told her anything, it was that she didn't do this nearly frequently enough. Another lesson she learned from The Queen, although thankfully that was not the memory she lingered on, at least for now. In fact, Asuka didn't really think a lot about anything, as she was just so wonderfully lost in that heavenly flavour.

Then Carmella had to go and open her big mouth, and ruin the previously happy mood that she had been in. To make matters worse, it made her realize that she had been dishing out the kind of pussy licking a broken bitch would give. The kind she like to receive, and the kind that Charlotte had trained her to give.

Which embarrassed Asuka deeply, although luckily, she had something of a solution. Namely to increase the pace of her licking, and more importantly, concentrate on this bitch's clit. This definitely succeeded in making Carmella less coherent, even if it couldn't make her shut up. And hell, maybe nothing could. Although admittedly, there was something to be said for hearing her cry out like that.

Which should have been it, Asuka once again effortlessly making Carmella cum to prove who the truly submissive woman really was. Then Carmella would cum, and Asuka would be rewarded with an even more tasty treat. Yes, shortly after that she would be ass fucked, but that was now inevitable, and surely it was better to get it over with? And yet, she couldn't do it.

More worryingly, she did want to do it. She wanted to stay here, just like this, for as long as possible, so she didn't swallow more of that tasty pussy cream. So for better or for worse, Asuka slowed down the force of the pussy licking to a level which wouldn't make her tormentor cum, but would ensure that she remained coherent for a while.

Basically everything was just like it was before, except she touched Carmella's clit with every other lick. Then with almost every lick, and then finally with every single lick, before slowing things right back down. Which allowed her to bring Carmella torturously close to an orgasm over and over again, and getting the pleasure of denying her each time.

Oh God, the disappointed sounds that the bitch let out every time she was denied almost made all of this worth it. But... at the same time, both women were craving more. And the worst part? It felt like less Asuka forcing her tormentor to beg for it, as it was The Empress waiting for permission from her Fabulous Mistress to do it.

Carmella was feeling torn. On the one hand, she wanted to save her strength for butt fucking Asuka, as it was on her to-do list for years at this point. Had been one of her biggest fantasies for years. After all, if she could dominate The Empress, she could do anything in the WWE.

Of course, she was dominating her now, but as truly wonderful as this was, nothing quite compared to fucking another female wrestler in the ass. That was the ultimate act of dominance to dish out, and the ultimate act of submission to take, as far as the WWE women's locker room was concerned, and it was something that Carmella had 100% bought into since day one, where very quickly she had been the one to suffer that fate.

While Asuka wasn't the first, or even the most frequent, to do that... to butt fuck Carmella, she had maybe been the best, so The Princess was unsure how long she could wait to anally defile The Empress. But oh God, Asuka was eating her pussy so good! Either this formally terrifying woman was just a natural cunt lapper, or she had spent hours in between Charlotte's legs.

Maybe both. Or maybe she had been dyking out with her little friend Kairi? Oh, so many wonderful possibilities. Something that Carmella was eager to point out, except for the fact that she was sure that when she opened her mouth again, it would be to order the mighty Asuka to make her cum, as there was just no way she could resist that at this point.

Of course, she had very little verbal encouragement throughout, but mostly it had been just sounds of enjoyment. However, now the time had come to give this cunt loving slut the permission she had been waiting for. To receive the honour of making her Fabulous Mistress cum in her mouth and all over her face.

Although, at this point, it was going to be a struggle to be clear that it was permission, and not Carmella begging for it like a little bitch. But no, she needed to remain strong, now more than ever. Which was why she waited an appropriate amount of time, but definitely not long enough to be called indulgent, and then began giving the mighty Asuka the encouragement she had been waiting for.

"Wow, oooooooooooh wow, you're great at that! Asuka is great at eating pussy! She's The Empress of Pussy Eating! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah!" Carmella cried out joyfully, trying to squeeze in a few more insults, before the inevitable, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I'd even say, Fabulous. Ha ha ha ha! Mmmmmmmm, how did you get this Fabulous at cunt munching, huh? Are you just a natural cunt loving bottom? Or did Charlotte just do a real good job at training you? Ha ha ha ha, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, actually, I don't care, just give me more. Fuck me! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, fuck me, you little bitch! Yesssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me, tongue fuck me, ah fuck, make me cum! Oh my God, OH MY GOD, MAKE ME CUM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Just before she began to talk, Carmella promised herself that someday soon, that she would let Asuka do this for hours. Ideally when she was broken, although possibly sooner than that, depending how much fight Asuka had left in. Because she loved the idea of just lying back, and allowing this to happen for hours.

But it was hard to complain about her current treatment, especially as it didn't take long at all for the other woman to make her cum. Oh yes, this once unstoppable top shoved her tongue as deep inside of her as it would go, instantly triggering a powerful climax. And it certainly wasn't the last, once again, this little bitch proving that she would be an excellent addition to Carmella's collection as she effortlessly made her cum over and over again.

Asuka was particularly infuriated by those last words, because they were actually some truth in them. Namely, that Charlotte had provided her plenty of training, while gleefully telling her defeated opponent that she was a natural. Something she probably told all the girls who had to eat her cunt, just to annoy them, but that wasn't much comfort.

To be fair, Asuka hadn't eaten pussy nearly as frequently as her own had been eaten, so she was just doing what other women had done to her. Again, that wasn't much comfort, but it was something. Although whatever the hell was being able to shut Carmella up again, even if she had to give her an orgasm to do it.

For better or for worse, another thing that helped her to forget about those words was the fact that girl cum then hit her taste-buds, which had become one of Asuka's favourite flavours over the past year. She was deeply ashamed of that fact, but in moments like this, she didn't care.

No, all she cared about was wrapping her mouth tightly around the entrance to Carmella's cunt and swallowing as much of that precious liquid as possible. Also going right back to the tongue fucking, so she could get more girl cum. Only this time, she got more of a chance to fuck the other woman with her tongue, as again for better or for worse, Carmella didn't cum again immediately.

To be fair, it was not long before she got what she wanted, and tried to repeat the process, but already Carmella was starting to grind herself into Asuka's face. It was clearly something she did without really thinking about it, at least at first, but as soon as she realized it The Princess grinned wickedly, and double down on it, leaving The Empress to struggled to breathe.

Oh yes, the little weakling Carmella grabbed the back of her head and started grinding her cunt into the face of the mighty Asuka so hard, it felt like some kind of submission. Albeit a more enjoyable one than usual, given that plenty of girl cum ended up in her mouth, and sliding down her throat and into her stomach where it belonged.

Having been on the other end of this many times Asuka knew that Carmella had the added benefit of marking her territory, while it was now the once unstoppable Japanese superstar who was being marked. Again! And by a weaker woman. Oh God, at least when Charlotte had done it, it felt like she finally found a woman to match her, who had simply gotten lucky. Then increasingly, like her superior.

But that could be no doubt that Carmella was an inferior warrior to her in the ring, and yet, in that moment Asuka truly felt like her bitch. Like The Empress was The Princess's Fabulous Bitch. Which was a thought that the once mighty warrior had to wallow in for what felt like an eternity, and then just as she was feeling faint, she was pushed away, giving her a much-needed chance to breathe.

Meanwhile Carmella savoured the moment for a few long seconds, giving it was not every day that she was pleasured by someone with the reputation of Asuka, then she grabbed her phone to give herself a trophy, taunting as she did so, "Oh my God, that was so money! Mmmmmmmm, so fucking... Fabulous! Ha ha ha ha, I really do outdo myself sometimes. Oh yes I do, ooooooooooh fuck, don't I Asuka? Huh? Look at me, look at your Fabulous Mistress. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, that one's a keeper! Mmmmmmmm fuck, you look good covered in my cum. In fact, I'd say you've never looked better. Not so scary, though. And this is nothing, compared to when I fuck you in the ass. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, nothing is going to beat bending The Empress over and butt fucking the mighty Asuka! Oh fuck, mmmmmmnmm, that's so money. Mmmmmmmmm, and I bet you'll never be the same again."

"Just get it over with you bitch!" Asuka snapped, frustrated with these words, and the fact that they came with a constant barrage of photos.

Carmella made Asuka suffer for it by glaring at her, and then grinning evilly, "Are you begging me to fuck your ass?"

"No." Asuka, quickly shook her head.

"Will you?" Carmella questioned.

"No." Asuka repeated, although less firmly than before.

"Wrong." Carmella chuckled, before explaining, "You will. Oh yeah, ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, you'll beg me to fuck your ass over and over again, in a lot of different ways. Starting with bending over. Oh yeah, bending over is silently telling me that you're ready for a butt fucking, and you know it. Mmmmmmmm, and you better respond properly, or else."

Which caused Asuka to whimper softly, and then do as she was told, with a gentle grumble, "Yes, my Fabulous Mistress."

"Once more with feeling!" Carmella pushed, smacking Asuka's ass as hard as she could, making the once feared woman cry out.

"Ah fuck, yes my Fabulous Mistress!" Asuka cried out, this time sounding like she meant it.

"Good bitch." Carmella chuckled patronizingly, and then repeating softly and more meaningfully, "Good bitch."

Carmella repeated herself, as she was stunned into a lust fuelled haze at the mighty Asuka getting up on the hotel room bed, with her ass pointing at her Fabulous Mistress. She even wiggled it slightly, and although it was probably unintentional it had Carmella almost literally drooling.

After all, this was literally a dream come true for her, so to have it happen right in front of her eyes was almost too overwhelming for her to do anything about it. Luckily she was able to grab a strap-on, and some lube, without pulling her eyes away from that juicy little booty. Also, thanks to a lot of practice, she was able to attach the dildo, and then cover it in liquid, while approaching her pray.

Then she again embarrassed herself by pushing that cute little thong aside and then immediately burying her face into those surprisingly meaty cheeks, even holding it there for a few long seconds, suffocating herself in booty. Which wasn't much of a top thing to do, and neither was rubbing her face in that well-rounded ass, but there were a few tops who had done this kind of thing before, especially with Bayley.

And hell, who could blame them, as that was one previous treat Carmella would definitely be giving herself again, once she got the chance. Of course, she then tried to redeem herself, by spreading those cheeks open, spitting onto her target, and then rubbing it in with her tongue. Oh yes, she rubbed her saliva into Asuka's ass hole, getting it ready for her to fuck.

Normally, that was the kind of thing that she liked to savour, but in this case, she just couldn't. Like with the pussy licking before it, Carmella promised herself she would find time to do this for an extended period. To spend hours teasing her pray, before finally giving her what she wanted. Or maybe just an hour, because Asuka had one tasty little back hole, but there would be only so long Carmella could resist fucking it.

Hell, it wasn't even that long before she fucked it with her tongue, barely taking the time to swirl her tongue around the butt hole, before pushing it inside. When she did that she was delighted to find that she got further than she thought possible, and thus proving that Charlotte must of been thoroughly using this hole for it still to be kind of loose. Or maybe she still was.

Putting that theory to the test Carmella replaced her tongue with her finger, and yes, it too went in easier than she thought. To be fair, it was covered in lube, and still had a wonderful tightness to it, but it was still pretty clear that it had been used recently. Something which Carmella really wanted to point out, but she was just so overwhelmed by thoughts, and the feeling of being inside Asuka's ass, that she couldn't really talk.

Especially when she started pumping that finger in and out of the once terrifying woman's back hole, officially starting to butt fuck Asuka for the first time. Well, as long as the tongue fucking didn't count. Then again, Carmella didn't count this either. Not when she had something a lot more grand in mind. Which ironically helped her find her voice.

"Ooooooooooh, Asuka, your ass feels sooooooooo goooooooooooddddddddd around my fingers. Mmmmmmmmm, but not as tight as I thought it would be. What's wrong, huh? Did Charlotte really wreck your shit hole that badly? Or is she still using it?" Carmella taunted gleefully, her eyes going wide as she thought of a few more ideas. Wonderful ideas, "Huh? Mmmmmmm, is she sneaking back to SmackDown to butt fuck it's so-called Alpha female? Or are you the one calling her back? Oh, oh, oh... or, are you doing it yourself? Huh? Is the mighty Asuka shoving a dildo up her own ass, because she misses having a real woman stretch out her ass hole? Is that it, huh? Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, well, don't you worry your pretty little head, Asuka, because your Fabulous Mistress is going to give you all the butt fuckings you need. All you have to do, is spread your cheeks. Well, spread your cheeks, bitch!"

"Ah fuck!" Asuka cried out as her sore bottom was once again smacked, and then she whimpered, "Oh God... yes, my Fabulous Mistress."

Asuka was forced to stay in that position for what felt like an eternity. Forced to keep pressing her face down to the bed sheets, and spreading her ass cheeks as wide as possible, offering up her most private hole to Carmella of all people to use as a fuck hole.

Maybe part of it being that she was impressed by the way that the so-called Princess forced her to wallow in her humiliation for as long as possible, first by just admiring the sight in front of her, and then pressing the tip of her cock against The Empress's back door. Even when she finally started pushing forwards Carmella was sure to do it nice and slowly, her eyes glued to that poor little stretching shit hole the entire time.

That forbidden hole stretched wider, and wider, and wider, until the head of Carmella's cock slid through it and into Asuka's ass. Oh God, Carmella's cock was inside her ass! How would Asuka ever live this down? And was this really worse than everyone knowing that she had been sodomized by Charlotte? Because really, who hadn't at this point?