Fabulous Bitch Ch. 11

Story Info
Carmella gets a ride with Asuka.
11.4k words
4.86
3.5k
4

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Carmella or Asuka or Alexa Bliss or Naomi or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, eat my ass you fucking bitch! Eat it!"

Asuka's butt hole quivered with fear and anticipation as she heard a very familiar voice, and a very familiar phrase. Namely, Carmella telling someone to eat her ass, most likely one of her so-called Fabulous Bitches. For a moment The Empress of Tomorrow thought that the other top was talking to her, which was no doubt the point.

Maybe even her bitches, and worse Kairi, notice the way she froze upon hearing those words, and took far too long to shake them off and continue walking to her rental car. Asuka really was going to have to do something about that bitch, because she was the SmackDown women's champion, and Alpha female of SmackDown, dammit. She couldn't just be freezing up when another top talk that way. It would give them ideas.

To her surprise, and horror, it seemed that Mella was determined to push her into doing something, given she found her leaning over her car. Which was one of the many places Asuka wanted to find her, especially with a hot little bottom preparing Carmella's ass hole for her. But, hearing this instance, the Fabulous Dom looked over her shoulder, and gave Asuka a wicked grin, which made her melt.

No one should look that confident and sexy while bent over, dammit. It was supposed to be a submissive position, and yet somehow, in that moment Carmella found a way to make herself seem powerful doing it. Maybe especially because it was clear that she was staring deep into the eyes of the once mighty Empress, reminding her of something only they knew about. Well, there were others, but no one else here.

At least, that's what Asuka thought, until Carmella moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, that's it, Alexa, eat my fucking ass! Get that talented little tongue of yours deep up my butt! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, deep in that Fabulous Booty! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, that's so money."

Which surprised the small audience that Carmella had, but none more than Asuka. Because fuck, did Mella really have Alexa Bliss tossing her salad right now? God, did she really want to be broken? Because it seemed to be the only explanation, given that she seemed to be playing with one of Charlotte's favourite toys. And everyone knows what happened when you played with The Queen's favourite toys.

Or at least, everyone within the WWE women's locker room. And yet, here was this bitch, seemingly doing this out in the open. Which meant that Asuka just couldn't resist investigating this further. That, and it would be incredibly weak to back down now. So The Empress approached The Princess, Kairi and their bitches following, which made her feel a little better. Which just proved how much a threat Carmella had become.

In what was perhaps further proof of that, Carmella actually reached back to spread her cheeks as Asuka approached. Which again, was supposed to be a sign of submission, but Mella had a confident grin on her face which totally undermined it. That, and it was obvious that she was making it very clear exactly who was munching her butt.

And yes, it seemed to be Alexa Bliss, Asuka becoming lost in staring at that sight for a few long seconds, and the thought of being in Carmella's place. And to her shame, in Alexa's. Then, without any warning, The Princess shoved the so-called Goddess's face as deep into her ass as it could go, turned around so she was facing The Empress, and then finally acknowledged her audience.

"Hey Champ, congrats on your big win tonight." Carmella said without a hint of sincerity, quickly adding, "Too bad it was against Becky. Charlotte is definitely going to want that fat ass all to herself tonight. Oh well, mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk, maybe next time, there'll actually be someone you can top, ha ha ha ha!"

Asuka glared for a few long seconds, and then smirked, "You mean, like you?"

"Erm, I don't remember you being that successful against me." Carmella sing-songed, before adding dismissively when Asuka glared at her again, "But sure, whatever you have to tell yourself."

"Speaking of Charlotte, shouldn't you be back in the locker room, bending over with everyone else?" Asuka questioned.

"Shouldn't you?" Carmella glared.

"I didn't lose the Rumble." Asuka glared back.

"Hey, it's hard winning those things, okay? You have to be more lucky than good." Carmella snapped, "As you proved, when you won it."

"Perhaps." Asuka said dismissively, before pointing out, "But I wasn't eliminated by Charlotte, who tends to collect on such things. So I ask again, what are you doing here? With Charlotte's new favourite bitch, no less?"

"That's for me to know, and you to find out." Carmella sing-songed, and then because she couldn't help herself, she quickly added, "What? Let's just say, I gave her an offer she couldn't refuse."

"Uh-huh." Asuka hummed suspiciously, before ordering, "I'm sure whichever of your Fabulous Bitches you traded this time to save your ass hole will be very grateful to get a real top. But if you'll excuse me, I'd like to get to my rental car now. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, we have a long, hard night of celebrating to do, don't we girls?"

"Yes, Mistress Asuka..." Naomi quickly replied.

"Yes, Mistress Asuka..." Ember quickly replied.

"Yes... Asuka..." Kairi quickly replied, stopping herself from including the Mistress part, but only just.

"Yeah, about that." Carmella stopped Asuka's attempt to push her out of the way, and made a half-hearted attempt at sounding sad as she informed her soon to be broken bitch, "I'm afraid I have some bad news... Mistress Charlotte told me to tell you that she expects Kairi and Ember to go back to the locker room. Because sure, she didn't beat you, but she did beat them, so obviously, this is her way to get the better of you. But, I also have some good news. Oh yeah, Kairi and Ember can take my car, and I'll ride with you and Naomi. Mmmmmmmm, that way, the four of us can bond. And if you're really, really lucky, I'll let you top Alexa as part of the deal. Sound good?"

Asuka frowned for a few long seconds, then she began, "I-"

"SYKE!" Carmella laughed obnoxiously at her own joke, before adding, "You don't have a choice. No, mmmmmmmmm, this is happening, and if you don't like it? You can always speak to Charlotte. But in the mood she's in, you may not get out of it without getting your sexy little ass fucked. Unless... you wanna get your ass fucked."

Asuka blushed, and stammered, "I..."

"Well, do you?" Carmella pushed, "Because I'd be happy to do it for you. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I'd love to fuck the mighty Asuka in the ass."

"No!" Asuka growled, "That will not happen."

"Maybe not tonight." Carmella scoffed, before ordering, "Alexa, get your slut face out of my ass, and get it on my cock. And get my cock, so I can stretch your whore ass with it."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Alexa replied and obeyed.

Alexa had now fully embraced being a bottom again, which meant she desperately wanted to please superior women, and get her bubble butt fucked whenever she could. However, even she was hesitantly looking around when she removed her face from her Fabulous Mistress's ass, afraid that she would be seen by a non-WWE employee.

Thankfully, the fans had all gone home at this point, more or less leaving the parking lot abandoned. Which meant there was no one to see her eating another female wrestler's ass, or retrieving a strap-on from that wrestler's bag, or shoving that dildo down her throat to get it nice and ready for her slutty little booty, while her co-workers watched this with interest.

Then Mistress Asuka unlocked her rental car, and ordered, "Do as she says."

Yes, Mistress Asuka..." Naomi quickly replied.

"Yes, Mistress Asuka..." Ember quickly replied.

"Yes... Asuka..." Kairi replied softly and cautiously, unsure what to make of this.

Which of course made the Fabulous Dom grinned triumphantly, and give Ember and Kairi a little wave as they turned to make their way back into the building. Mistress Mella spent a few long seconds staring at their bottoms, obviously thinking of future conquests, before she opened one of the car doors, and got into the backseat.

Meanwhile, Alexa and Naomi were loading their bags into the trunk of the car, along with of course, the bags of their tops. Alexa smiled at Naomi in the process, genuinely happy for the help with the heavy luggage. Especially because it meant that she could get ass fucked sooner. With that in mind, she pushed the dildo, which she had been holding in her mouth, as deep as possible into her throat, and then strapped it around the waist of her Fabulous Mistress.

"Finally!" Carmella grumbled, "I was starting to think you didn't want your slutty little ass fucked."

"I do!" Alexa said quickly, "Oh please, my Fabulous Mistress, fuck my slutty little ass. I want it, mmmmmmmmm, I want it so bad. I always have. I've always been a shameless anal whore who needs her booty pounded 24/7. Please let me prove that fact again, by riding your big Fabulous Cock with my bitch hole."

"Then do it." Carmella grinned, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, show us just what kind of whore you are, by riding my big dick. Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, good girl. Good little Fabulous Bitch."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Alexa quickly replied and obeyed.

"Oh, and give your butt-plug to Naomi to clean." Carmella added, almost as an afterthought.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Alexa grumbled.

The former top couldn't hide her lack of enthusiasm for this, given she had already pulled out the butt-plug she had been wearing pretty much all day, and now had it inches away from her lips. But Alexa was a good girl, and pushed it into Naomi's eager little mouth, albeit after a few seconds of hesitation. This was something that was easy to do, thanks to the fact that Naomi had chosen to sit next to them on the backseat, likely to get a better look at the action.

And probably hoping that she would get similar treatment. Something everyone knew she would most likely get, which seem to annoy Mistress Asuka. Probably because she was stuck driving the car, meaning that she was missing out on the fun, at least for now. Although Alexa knew for a fact that it was only a matter of time before she joined the fun.

Given that the female wrestlers of the WWE were obsessed with having sex with each other, it was unsurprisingly they couldn't keep their hands off of each other, even while traveling in their cars. It was however, always dangerous, and for a moment Alexa found herself longing for the days when she was the top, because then she was in the less dangerous position.

Maybe. Or better yet, back in NXT, when they weren't traveling such long distances. Of course, she was too broken at this point to deny a top anything. And her cock starved ass wouldn't allow her to resist impaling her most private hole on that dildo for long. Although she did pause for a few long seconds to watch Naomi moaning happily while she cleaned that butt-plug, getting the anal cream which rightfully belong to Alexa.

Although this way, she got to enjoy the taste of her Fabulous Mistress's Fabulous Booty on her tongue for longer. This was a thought which made Alexa smile, as she lined her slutty little ass hole up with her Fabulous Mistress's Fabulous Cock, and shoved herself forcefully downwards, anally penetrating herself with one hard thrust.

Something which of course, caused her to cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, although it might as well have been pure pleasure, as whatever pain she received only added to her twisted enjoyment. Which was something she savoured for a few long seconds, before pushing herself downwards again, this time slowly, so once again she could savour the experience.

Because her Fabulous Mistress hadn't clarified exactly what position she should anally violate herself in, it would've been left up to Alexa to choose. She was more than half expecting to receive a hard smack to her booty, and being scolded for this choice, but she wasn't, either because her Fabulous Mistress just didn't care, or she had made the right choice.

Of course Alexa definitely hoped for the latter, and it definitely seemed that way, given the extremely wide and happy smile on the face of the superior woman. Which of course, made this whole thing more enjoyable, which was really saying something, considering Alexa Bliss had been an anal addicted whore ever since her early days in NXT. And once again, she was wondering how she could have forgotten that.

Luckily Mistress Carmella and Mistress Charlotte had put her in her place, and Alexa would be forever grateful to them because of it. And now she got to thank one of them for it, in her very favourite way to do it. Because sure, she loved eating ass, and she had spent a surprisingly long time with her face buried in her Fabulous Mistress's Fabulous Booty waiting for Mistress Asuka to arrive.

But nothing could truly compare to getting her ass fucked. Well, maybe getting that whore hole stretched widely open and filled with a big dick, Alexa gasping, whimpering, crying out and even moaning happily as that dildo slid through her back door and deep into her well used back passage.

Then there was the moment that her thighs came to rest against the lap of her Fabulous Mistress, announcing that every single inch of that girl cock was buried deep within her slutty little dyke booty. Which naturally, was another thing that Alexa savoured for a few long seconds, before slowly lifting herself up, and then pushing herself right back down again just as slowly, and thus officially beginning the sodomy.

Oh yes, the once proud multiple time champion, and Alpha female, Alexa Bliss started gleefully bouncing her big booty up and down that big dick, sodomizing herself for the enjoyment of her betters, and herself. And Naomi, who was clearly jealous of her right now, as she should be.

Naomi was indeed very jealous right now. She was fully expecting not to be left out for long, but she had completely cleaned the butt-plug, and it had been taken away from her now, so she was left with nothing but watching the show. Although there was definitely something to be said for that, especially as she vividly remembered Alexa Bliss as a butt buster, who had brutalized Naomi's big black booty multiple times. And now look at her?

It was a reminder why it was best to stay out of all that battling for dominance nonsense, and just concentrate on enjoying herself. Which Naomi definitely did, first by just enjoying the show, and wishing it was her in Alexa's place, but she finally got invited to join the fun. Not in the best way possible, but it was still pretty damn good.

"Alexa, lift your cute little booty up and off of my cock." Carmella abruptly ordered.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Alexa quickly replied and obeyed, albeit without a hint of enthusiasm.

"Good bitch." Carmella chuckled wickedly, before turning to the girl next to her, and ordering, "Naomi, mmmmmmm, you wanna taste some booty?"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Naomi replied eagerly.

Strictly speaking, she should've waited to be told she could refer to Carmella as her Fabulous Mistress, and she definitely should've waited for more direct permission to suck the top's cock, but Naomi just couldn't wait another second. Besides, she would be only too happy to let the Fabulous Dom spank her big black booty as punishment.

And to be fair, it seemed either the other woman didn't care, or she was willing to use this later to punish her, because she didn't say anything when Naomi jumped the gun somewhat. No, the increasingly powerful Carmella just chuckled wickedly as the proud bottom wrapped her lips around the head of the dildo which had just been pummelling the deepest part of Alexa Bliss's bowels, and moaned happily because of it.

Which was something Naomi did for a few long seconds as she savoured that flavour, before quickly beginning to bob her head up and down the shaft. She should take her time with that part, and really savour every drop of that ass cream, but what was far more important to her, was being able to get all of it. Oh yes, this was far from the first time Naomi had done something like this, and she knew it was only a matter of time before that strap-on was returned to Alexa Bliss's slutty little bubble butt.

And sure enough, that was exactly what happened. Not that Carmella asked. No, making this whole thing even better, the top just pushed one woman out of the way, while shoving the other down on her dick, causing another chorus of pleasurable sounds to echo throughout the car.

They then went back and forth, making sure that while Naomi wasn't able to savour the delicious flavour, she got plenty of it, which as always, was her preference. Of course, her true preference was to be in Alexa's place. Oh yes, she couldn't wait for her slutty little bitch hole to be stretched by something much bigger than the plug that was inside it now.

She wanted that big cock. Mistress Carmella's big cock. Take it deep up her shit-pipe, and then taste that too. And make Alexa taste it. And better yet, for Mistress Asuka stop the car, and join in two, the two anal loving bottoms getting their whore holes pounded by two butt busting tops. That was what Naomi was craving right now, and she couldn't wait for Alexa to cum, so she would be one step closer to it.

Alexa really wanted to cum right now. She always did when getting her ass fucked, but at the same time, she lived for the heaven of getting her slutty little bubble butt stretched, filled, and most of all fucked. So naturally, she wanted this to last for as long as possible. Besides, she would never be allowed to cum so early.

Especially when her Fabulous Mistress was having so much fun. And to be fair, so was Alexa. It was just that she really, really wanted to be the one cleaning that big dick, her mouth-watering at the thought of it. Also, Naomi was getting all the treats, namely encouragement from their Fabulous Mistress in the form of chuckles, smiles, and even words.

"Yessssssssssss, that's it bitch mmmmmmmmm fuck, suck it." Carmella moaned gleefully, "Yesssssssssssss, ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck it like the bitch you are! The ATM bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you're nothing but an ass to mouth loving bitch right now, Naomi. Just like you're nothing but a whore for superior women to use whenever, wherever and however they want. And you love it, don't you? No, don't answer. Sucking my cock is answer enough. Yes it is, mmmmmmmmm fuck yes, suck it just like that! Oh fuck yeah, take it all the way! All the way down your slut throat! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, suck it like the bitch you are!"

"We're almost there." Asuka interrupted.

"Huh, what?" Carmella frowned.

"The hotel." Asuka explained.

"Fuck no, mmmmmmmmm, I'm just getting started with this shit." Carmella scolded, before grinning wickedly, "So go find us a nice abandoned car park, will you? Or an empty looking street? Yeahhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, I've only just started having fun with my bitch. And yours."

Despite the somewhat cramped space, Alexa wasn't sure exactly where she was, or even exactly what was happening. Oh yes, it was embarrassing, but she had kind of forgotten that she was nothing a humble Pawn in the battle of wills between the mighty Carmella, and the perhaps now formally mighty Asuka, proven by the fact that once again Asuka just did what the Fabulous Dom said with a grumble.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers