Fabulous Bitch Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For now, The Princess concentrated on taking one of The Empress's favourite bitches away from her, and turning her into a Fabulous Bitch. Something that she mostly did with strategic thrusting, but towards the end there, she was just pounding up into those slutty little bitch holes. Also, smacking that big black ass, and providing the normal kind of commentary.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, TAKE IT YOU BITCH! TAKE IT UP YOUR BIG FAT BLACK ASS!" Carmella screeched gleefully, occasionally glancing over to Asuka as she did so, "YESSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMM, TAKE IT LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU ARE MY ANAL BITCH, NAOMI! YOU ARE MY ASS WHORE, ALEXA! AND, MMMMMMMMM, YOU'RE MY BUTT SLUT, ASUKA! AND YOU KNOW IT! OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE MY SLUT, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MINE! ALL MINE! I OWN ALL YOUR SLUTTY LITTLE ASSES, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, INCLUDING THIS BIG BLACK BOOTY! YES I DO, YES I DO, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, AH FUCK, MELLA IS MONEY! MELLA IS SO FUCKING MONEY!"

Of course a combination of those words, the feeling of those meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and the sheer joy of sodomizing another female wrestler again, even if it was just Naomi, ensured that Carmella came too. Same for Asuka, with Alexa.

The difference was, that while Carmella continued letting Naomi do all the work, her rival clearly got carried away, flipping them over so that Alexa was laying on her stomach, and Asuka was on her back, brutally pounding her slutty little ass hole with every ounce of her strength. Just as Carmella hope she would. Oh yes, this couldn't have gone better if Carmella planned it. And she had. Oh yes, Carmella was a genius, and that was why she was going to win this battle of wills between them.

Eventually, Asuka realized she may have made a mistake, and yanked her cock out of Alexa's by now perhaps literally ruined rectum. But the damage was done. And not just to Alexa's bubble butt. No, the once mighty Empress looked exhausted, and not at all prepared for an attack, while the perhaps former Goddess looked completely out of it.

About the same time, Naomi finally ran out of steam, collapsing down upon Carmella in total exhaustion. Carmella pushed her aside as well, but carefully made sure that the big booty ho landed next to her fellow bottom, so that when she got up, The Princess could admire both those well-fucked asses. Admittedly it took a little persuading to get her body to move, but she did it. And then she was joined by The Empress, just as she planned.

Asuka was cautious to make a move, given that Carmella was right there, tooled up with the kind of ass wrecking strap-on which had just thoroughly ruined Naomi's butt hole, while making her own back door quiver with fear, and anticipation. But she had too. It was just what the tops did in the WWE. And no matter what the result, she wanted too.

She really, really did. And at that point, she had at least recovered enough energy to get into that position. Something she was rewarded for by two pretty little gapes. Or more accurately, two pretty big gapes. Oh yes, the tops could see deep inside the bottoms of the bottoms, something they both silently admired for a few long seconds, before taking pictures of it with their phones.

Then Carmella suddenly ordered, "Take off your cock, and suck it clean."

"What?" Asuka frowned in disbelief, and then again, angrily protested, "How dare you, I will not."

"I have blackmail material on you, remember?" Carmella cut her off, and then gleefully pushed, "Quickly now, while it might still seem like your idea."

While Asuka quickly opened her mouth to protest again, it wasn't long before she closed it, and did as she was told. She hated to admit it, but Carmella was right. She had to do what she said. She just had too, otherwise, the consequences could be unbearable. Sure, she had a decent shot of getting her way, but it was too much of a risk. Not when she was this tired.

So Asuka took off of her own strap-on, cautiously brought it up to her mouth, closed her eyes, and then wrapped her lips around it. And then immediately moaned. Oh God, she moaned loudly and happily at the taste of Alexa Bliss's butt. Which was just as heavenly as she remembered it from last time she tasted it, namely on Mistress Charlotte's cock.

"Good bitch." Carmella chuckled wickedly, then ordered, "Now get on your knees, and clean my cock."

This time there was no pause, Asuka just quickly dropping to her knees and sucking Carmella's cock. She hadn't even finished the first cock, meaning that she would have to go back to it after this, which was yet more humiliation. Plus, unlike last time, she didn't have a nice distraction of staring at those gaping ass holes. Not that it did much good, even then.

No, her main focus was the taste of Alexa Bliss's booty, just like the taste of Naomi's ass was her main focus now, as the once mighty Asuka was reduced to a mindless little ATM whore. And God help her, at least in that moment, she loved every single second of it. Oh yes, she loved the taste of ass, and even sucking another woman's cock.

For a few long minutes, the room was only filled with the sound of Asuka sucking those cocks, mindlessly going back and forth to get every drop of that precious liquid, and maybe on some level, she was trying to provide the best show possible. That thought of course made her blush fiercely, but it was hard to deny. It was also impossible to deny that she was pleasing Mistress Carmella.

Oh yes, thankfully the so-called fabulous Dom remained silent throughout this procedure, but the look in her eyes spoke volumes. And despite herself, Asuka couldn't help but look up into the eyes of her tormentor, and wonder what else she had planned for her. And if at this rate, there was anything she could do to stop her.