Fabulous Bitch Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa also forgot about the fact that she was doing this in public, and while the roads were pretty clear this time of night, and it was unlikely that anyone would look in and recognize her, there had definitely been a couple of people who saw something, given by the number of car horns she had been vaguely aware of. Which was almost unbearably humiliating, and yet, incredibly hot. God, it was shameful to admit, even silently to herself, but Alexa loved this kind of humiliation.

It just made her feel so submissive and weak, and of course, slutty. And of course, her top feel powerful and dominant. That's what she had thought when the roles were reversed, and it was definitely something which her Fabulous Mistress was experiencing now, given the look on her face. Mistress Carmella hadn't specified what position Alexa should get in at the beginning of all this, so she had chosen traditional cowgirl.

That had not only allowed her to get a good view of just how happy she was making the superior woman, but resulted in several passionate kisses. Admittedly, most of them came towards the end, to prevent her from begging too soon, but they were still wonderful. Although mostly, she wasn't sure who's idea that was, hers, or her top.

Of course, it was only a matter of time before Alexa whimpered softly, "Please let me cum, my Fabulous Mistress. I need to cum. I need it soooooooooo bad, mmmmmmmm fuck! Please? Let me cum while riding you with my slutty little bitch hole! Yesssssssssss, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, let me cum while riding your big Fabulous Dick with my slutty little whore ass! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I wanna cum in the backseat of a car, while anally riding my Fabulous Mistress. Oh please, let me? Please, please, plassssssssseeeeeeeeeee, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, allow me the privilege of cumming for you, Mistress Carmella? Please? I fucking need it! I need to cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass!"

"You need it, huh?" Carmella chuckled wickedly, then smacked that bubble butt and ordered, "Then do it! Oh yes, make yourself cum for me! Make yourself cum like a bitch! Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass! Cum like the Fabulous Bitch you are! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's a good whore. Good little whore! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, that's so money! Sooooooooooo fucking money! Ah fuck, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, FUCKING CUM FOR ME! CUM FOR ME, BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! AH FUCK!"

As soon as she had permission Alexa started to rapidly increase the pace, effortlessly making herself cum over and over again. Hell, her first climax came from a quick increase, and after that she was bombarded with so much ecstasy, it was like one big orgasm. Unfortunately, her Fabulous Mistress didn't contribute much. Not that she needed too. Alexa was perfectly capable of making herself cum at this point, and it was enough to do so.

But she couldn't help being a little jealous of Naomi, who would probably get more effort given to her. Then again, hopefully Mistress Asuka would be allowed to take her frustrations out on Alexa's bubble butt. Oh yes, that would be fun. Which was the last coherent thought that poor little Alexa had for a while, as her poor little brain practically melted with joy.

Carmella thoroughly enjoyed the look on Alexa's pretty little face as she came, along with the feeling of girl cum being squirted against her stomach. Which she always enjoyed when in this position, making her little anal slut cum for her with a nice big dick up their asses. What she especially enjoyed was hearing her Fabulous Bitch screaming in ecstasy, given that it was pretty deafening thanks to being in such close quarters with each other.

At least in a locker room, or even a hotel room, the sound travelled. Well, it was traveling now, and that was part of the problem, as it had to be a concern, seeing people having sex in this car. Not an issue when no one was around, but there was always the chance of getting pulled over, which would be extremely embarrassing.

For better or for worse, Asuka decreased the likelihood of that by driving nice and slowly, but not too slowly. Admittedly, that was mostly for safety reasons, but still. And Carmella wondered whether it was better if they stopped somewhere, but that didn't really matter to her at the moment. No, all that really mattered, was sending a message to Naomi, and more importantly Asuka.

Hell, she also just wanted to reward Alexa for being a good little bitch, and make her cum hard and frequently. She also had a reputation to maintain. So, while she couldn't waste too much energy, she did occasionally thrust upwards into Alexa's slutty little ass, smacked those meaty cheeks, and most of all, provided verbal encouragement for her anal bitch.

"THAT'S IT YOU LITTLE BITCH, CUM FOR ME! CUM LIKE AN ANAL BITCH!" Carmella ordered, "YESSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMM, LIKE THE ANAL LOVING BITCH YOU ARE! YESSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, ALEXA BLISS IS MY ANAL BITCH! MY BUTT SLUT! MY ASS SEX LOVING WHORE! CUM FOR ME WHORE, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM FOR ME! CUM, AND PROVE YOU ARE A WHORE! MY FUCKING ASS WHORE! YESSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMM, YOU'RE MY FUCKING BUTT SEX LOVING WHORE! MY FABULOUS BITCH! CUM NOW, BITCH! FUCKING CUM! OH FUCK YES! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Those words definitely helped Alexa to cum hard and frequently, but they also made it impossible for Carmella not to cum. Oh yes, the combination of those wonderful words, the other end of the dildo bashing against her cunt, Alexa's meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and most of all the sheer mental high of sodomizing another woman, made her cum nice and hard.

Especially, as this wasn't just any other woman, or even any other female wrestler. No, this was a former multiple time women's champion and Alpha female. Oh God, what better way to send a message to Asuka? Someone that she couldn't help but imagine in the place Alexa was in right now. Hell, she even imagined Charlotte in that position.

Mostly though, she focused on Alexa, as unfortunately, she didn't get to enjoy this heavenly booty nearly enough, now that Charlotte had taken Little Miss Bliss over to RAW. Hell, even though it went against her plans, Carmella just couldn't resist a more frequent pounding up into Alexa's butt hole there at the end.

Which unfortunately, didn't last long, before the inferior woman collapsed on top of her. God, Carmella had never wanted to continue a butt fucking more. However, she was just about able to resist, instead rolling the exhausted anal bitch off of her, and onto the middle seat. In the same movement, she grabbed a hold of her slut's head, and shoved her downwards towards her dick, while again providing encouragement.

"Suck it, bitch!" Carmella demanded loudly, "Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, suck your ass off of my Fabulous Dick, like the bitch you are! The ATM bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, the mighty Alexa Bliss is my ass to mouth loving whore, and she always will be. Just like every other so-called top, who tries to step up to The Princess of Staten Island."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Alexa moaned, only too happy to do as she was told.

Alexa admittedly would've been happier if her Fabulous Mistress pinned her down and fucked her slutty little bubble butt into unconsciousness, but this was a very welcomed alternative to that. Besides, if she was lucky, that would still happen later on, after the Princess of Staten Island got a piece of Naomi's big fat ass. Or maybe Mistress Asuka could do it?

Or better yet, both of them. Oh yes, two incredibly dominant tops taking it in turns to use her slutty little ass hole, and then double fucking that bitch hole, would be pure heaven, and for a few long seconds Alexa got lost in that wonderful fantasy. Then of course, she refocused on the task at hand, like the well-trained submissive bitch she was.

Luckily, that brief fantasy came after she wrapped her lips around the cock, which had just been used to brutalize her bowels, Alexa still moaning loudly at the taste when she came round from the daydream. She then sucked even more eagerly and passionately, getting every drop of that ass cream off of the head of the dildo, and then moving her lips downwards to get more.

Which of course, she did in a bobbing motion, increasingly going lower until it hit the back of her throat. She then concentrated on the upper half for a few long minutes, before pushing herself all the way down in one slow but steady movement, taking the entire length into that well-trained windpipe. Hell, the former champion and Alpha female even showed off by holding that position for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob her head up and down again.

"Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, good girl. Good little Fabulous Bitch." Carmella gleefully encouraged this, "Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, get every drop. Ah yeah, every single drop of your own butt cream. Behold, the once mighty Alexa Bliss, multiple times former champion and Alpha female, eagerly sucking her ass cream off of my big, Fabulous Dick! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, fresh off anally riding me like the little butt bitch she is, Alexa Bliss is being a good little cock sucker, and cleaning my cock for me. And she loves it. Yes she does, yes she does. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, suck it, bitch! Mmmmmmmm fuck, good girl. Hey? Why did we stopped?"

"Because we're here." Asuka grumbled.

"And here is?" Carmella questioned with a frown.

"The hotel." Asuka said, almost dismissively, before looking back at Carmella and yelling at her, first in Japanese, and then in English, "I will not wait to join in anymore. I'm the Alpha female of SmackDown, and it's champion, and I will not be left on the side-lines while you three have all of the fun. Do I make myself clear, Mella?"

There was a brief pause as the two tops stared at each other for a few long seconds, and then Carmella said, "Sure. Just give me a second while Alexa Bliss licks her cum off of my stomach."

"Fine." Asuka grumbled, watching with interest, as Alexa did just that.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Alexa moaned, just in case, as she switched 'cleaning' acts.

Given that she had just finished cleaning every drop of her own butt cream off of the dick of her Fabulous Mistress, there was some nice synergy to be able to get every drop of her own girl cum from the flat stomach of her Fabulous Mistress. Oh yes, this was a rare treat, one which Alexa savoured every single second of. Admittedly it wasn't quite as good as Mistress Carmella's cum.

Or Mistress Asuka's, Mistress Charlotte's, or that of some of the other superior women in the WWE. Fuck yes, Alexa wished she was tasting one of them, especially straight from the source. Although there was definitely something to be said for this, especially given she was still pleasing a superior woman, and being the centre of attention.

Of course, they were more likely to be caught here, so sadly Alexa didn't quite get enough time to get all of that girl cum. She still got a decent amount, but she whimpered sadly when she was pushed away, and then just lay there savouring that taste on her tongue, and the fact that her ass hole was still gaping open from the brutal pounding it had just taken.

The latter of which needed to be covered up, and luckily her Fabulous Mistress was nice enough to throw some clothes into the car, fresh out of her bag she could change into. What was unluck, was the fact that she was left to lock the car and carry the bags, meaning that she got to miss out on a little of the fun. Although not much, given that once she walked into the hotel room, she was greeted by the beautiful sight of Naomi bent over the knee of The Princess of Staten Island.

*

"What a dump." Carmella scrunched her nose up as she entered the hotel room.

"It will do." Asuka grumbled as she followed in behind her.

"Yes, I suppose." Carmella grumbled, and then when Naomi closed the door behind them, she announced, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, this place isn't worthy of someone as money as me. Mmmmmmmm, but I know how we can improve the view. Oh yes, strip for us, you filthy little bottom. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, show us that beautiful black body of yours. Ah fuck."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Naomi smiled wide, and did as she was told.

Carmella quickly gave the butt slut a grin of her own, as she started giving her a long, drawn-out striptease. Admittedly, it had been one she had seen a number of times before, but it never got old. No, Carmella could never get tired of seeing that beautiful body, especially when Naomi was jiggling it in her direction, showing off those gigantic tits of hers, and even more gigantic ass.

Especially considering all the things she was going to do to it tonight. Oh yes, this was far from her first time with Naomi. In fact, this was one of the biggest bottoms in the WWE right now. Maybe ever. The kind of slut that bottomed to other bottoms. Like, all of the other bottoms, even the Fabulous Dom when she was at her lowest. However, that was a long time ago now, and she was looking forward to showing this anal bitch just how far she had come.

Admittedly she wasn't off to the best start, Carmella maybe literally drooling at the show in front of her, especially when that big black booty was shaking at her. Hell, not only did the Fabulous Dom have to sit down because her knees were weak, but Naomi actually bent herself over her knee without permission. Which annoyingly made her look weak, and something that Carmella couldn't tolerate.

Especially not in front of Asuka, who was on the verge of becoming her Fabulous Bitch. Luckily, she was in the perfect position to punish this bitch for it. Which was honestly what Naomi wanted, but what was important, was it would re-establish The Princess of Staten Island as being in charge here.

One obvious way that was, was by taking a few more long minutes to just admire her prize, first with her eyes, and then with her hands. Admittedly, the first part was very similar to what she been doing before, but she managed to keep a smile on her face too at least look a little dominant.

Which of course, was much easier when she started the groping. And a lot more fun, too. Oh yes, Carmella loved squeezing and pinching another woman's ass when she could do nothing but take it. Especially when it was another female wrestler, who she left whimpering from the attention. And just like her Fabulous Bitches, this soon to be addition to her collection was currently whimpering in frustration that she wasn't getting spanked yet.

The downside was all that waiting was torture for Carmella too, and there was only so long she could wait before lifting her hand high into the air, and bringing it crashing back down on the meaty cheeks in front of her. Both of them. Oh yes, Carmella just couldn't resist giving that big black booty a hard double smack to start off the spanking.

Then she yanked her hands away, so she could enjoy the sight of those meaty cheeks jiggling at the force of the blows, as well as the smacking sound echoing throughout the room. She then repeated the process, including a long groping session to start. At least for now. Oh yes, the Fabulous Dom started off nice and slow, so she could deliver a nice, long, drawn-out spanking.

Naomi was used to receiving this kind of treatment, and would normally be all for it, but seeing Alexa getting her cute little ass fucked put her off again. Not because she hadn't liked watching it, of course. In fact, it was exactly the opposite. Oh yeah, she had loved watching that show so much, that she was aching to receive the same treatment.

To get her big booty pounded hard and deep. Ideally by Mistress Carmella and/or Mistress Asuka, but in that moment, she would be just as happy with doing it herself. Oh yes, Naomi would love to bounce her thick butt up and down a dildo for the amusement of the more dominant women, and of course, to receive the abuse that she always craved. But no, she had to settle for this shit.

Don't get her wrong, spankings were a lot of fun for her, as a warm-up. But she was wet and ready for some serious action, not to be dropping down to foreplay. God, at times like this, she wished she was the kind of shameless pain slut, who actually got off on this kind of thing.

Of course, it wasn't all bad. Like most bottoms who stuck around in the WWE, especially for as long as she had, Naomi got off on a certain level of humiliation, and this was some damn fine humiliation. Oh fuck yeah, Mistress Carmella was treating her big booty like it was nothing but a piece of meat, there to be used for her pleasure, and the pleasure of their audience. Hell, even the blows were enjoyable, to some extent.

Again, she wasn't too thrilled about the pain, but she did love the feeling of her meaty cheeks jiggling under the power of another woman. Hell, she almost visually imagined that her ass was getting spanked during an anal pounding. Or that it was a pair of thighs hammering against those cheeks, during a brutal rectum wrecking.

And with pretty much every blow, it caused her already very wet cunt to rub against Mistress Carmella's thigh. That was also kind of a double-edged sword, as it made the shameless anal slut continuing to ache for something else, while kind of enjoying what she was getting, creating a really weird sensation. So much so, she almost welcomed it when Mistress Carmella began gradually picking up her pace, until she had to be giving her everything she had.

On the bright side, this was nowhere close to what she had received from Mistress Asuka when she was in a bad mood. However, it was a little better than what she got, when Mistress Asuka seemed distracted, which was more frequently the case as of late.

End result, the smacking of flesh on flesh echoed throughout the room, along with Naomi's screams of agony as her cheeks jiggled like jelly. Oh God, that was pure agony for the poor bottom, who just wanted to be fucked into submission. Although at least this was definitely the beginning of the end, and soon, Naomi would get exactly what she wanted. In fact, little did she know at that moment, she would get it even sooner than she thought she might.

Asuka like to believe that she managed a little more dignity than Naomi did at this moment, but then again, that wasn't particularly hard, given that Naomi was one of the most pathetic bottoms in the history of the WWE. After all, there was a reason that she lost pretty much every single match she was ever in, and even on the rare occasion that she won, it was just pretty much so that management would keep her around a bit longer.

Or to push a top into giving her an extra hard pounding. Often in more ways than one. Hell, Mistress Carmella... Carmella had once been the same way. She may not admit it, but she had been. In fact, she still was, and sooner or later, Asuka was going to prove it.

For now Asuka just did her best to not remember when Carmella or Mistress Charlotte, had brutalized her bottom, and just concentrate on the memory of being the one to spank the asses of the sluts of the WWE. Hell, she was very tempted to take over brutalizing Naomi's big black booty when Carmella was finished with it. She was very tempted to give Alexa the same treatment, once she realized the tiny blonde had snuck in undetected, when they were all distracted.

But for better or for worse, Asuka found herself occupied with just watching that twisted show in front of her. Especially when those gigantic cheeks were jiggling like that. Something they continue to do for maybe even a full minute after the spanking stopped, the Fabulous Dom just continuing to admire her handiwork for a few long seconds, before moving on to something else.