Fabulous Bitch Ch. 13

Story Info
Ember Moon gives herself to Carmella.
8.8k words
4.25
2.3k
1

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Carmella or Asuka or Ember Moon or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"Awww, why so glum, Mistress Asuka?" Carmella questioned mockingly, before holding up her championship "Did you lose something? Like, say, the SmackDown's women's championship? The right to call yourself an Alpha female? Your dignity, when me and Charlotte literally tag teamed your ass? Double fucking it, and making ya love it? Ha ha ha ha!"

"Asuka, will make you pay." Asuka growled, although she barely mustered any force before it.

"Awww, don't be like that, baby." Carmella grinned evilly as she took a step forwards, "You loved it. You know you did. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you know that fat ass of yours was made to be fucked by superior women, just like me. So why don't you make it easy on yourself, and dropped to your knees, and beg to be my Fabulous Bitch? See, I have a collar ready for you, and everything."

"Never!" Asuka spat, this time sounding like she meant it, "Asuka will never be yours."

"You already are, you're just too dumb to realize it." Carmella said dismissively, no selling the once terrifying Asuka's rage. She then added, "But maybe this will help? Ember, don't you have something to tell your Mistress Asuka? Huh? Ohhhhhhhhhhh, no, no, no, don't be shy. Come here, and tell her what you told me."

Ember Moon nervously stepped forwards, and then apologized, "I'm sorry, Mistress Asuka. I-"

"Don't apologize to her!" Carmella snapped, "Remember, she's just a bottom now. She doesn't deserve sympathy. Not even from you. So I would choose your next words very carefully if I were you."

Ember bit her lip nervously, as she looked back and forth to two other women, before her slutty little butt hole quivered with painful need for a fucking, which in turn pushed her to beg, "Please, my Alpha, collar me! I want the privilege of calling you my Fabulous Mistress. To be your Fabulous Bitch. Oh please, Mistress Carmella, make me yours."

"Ember..." Asuka weakly protested.

"Oh, don't look so surprised." Carmella chuckled wickedly, then when everyone's attention was back on her, she continued, "Sub bitches of Ember's calibre deserve only the best Doms to give them what they need. I mean, just look at that big fat booty? You really think you can give that what it needs? I mean, sure, you can stretch it out for me, but in the end, that big fat ass needs a real woman.

Which is exactly why your big fat ass is crying out to me. Begging me to take what's rightfully mine. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, and begging you to drop this silly charade, and just be mine. Come on, Asuka. Get on your knees and beg to be collared, and I promise you, you'll get exactly what you deserve. And what we both know you really want."

There was a telling pause, then Asuka shook her head, and whimpered, "No..."

"Your loss." Carmella shrugged, before explaining, "But we both know, you're only postponing the inevitable. You're mine, and we both know it. Just like your favourite anal bitch now is. Oh yes, here, let me prove it. Ember, get on your knees in front of me. It's time for the rightful Alpha female of the WWE to lay claim to you, and make you into what you were always meant to be. Just another anal loving Fabulous Bitch."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Ember replied and obeyed without hesitation.

Asuka was then forced to watch as her favourite anal bitch got down onto her knees, right there in the middle of women's locker room, so that she be claimed by another Dom. She even lifted her hair out of the way, so it was nice and easy for Carmella to wrap that collar around the neck of her latest prize, making sure that the words Fabulous Bitch were front and centre in big bright letters.

And to her shame, Asuka could even imagine she was doing it herself. Honestly, she'd imagining it for quite a while now, but never more so than in that moment. Unfortunately, she was pretty sure that Carmella knew it, given the wide grin on her face. Fortunately, she didn't call her out on it. Even if what The Princess did do wasn't that much better for The Empress.

"Everyone, I would like to introduce you to my new Fabulous Bitch, Ember Moon." Carmella announced proudly, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, my new sub slut, who's about to show off that pretty little body of hers. Right, whore? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, good girl. Show off your beautiful black body to your Fabulous Mistress."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Ember replied and obeyed without hesitation.

In many ways, that was something that Asuka actually liked, because it meant Ember Moon taking off her wrestling gear, and getting naked in front of her. That was always a treat, even if it wasn't in submission to The Empress. Especially when she showed off that big fat butt of hers. However, Carmella wordlessly followed up that striptease with one of her own, and to her shame, Asuka was just as interested in that.

Maybe even more so. Although it inspired very, very different reactions within her. The same ones she been fighting throughout this experience, and continued doing so as, without needing to be asked, Ember quickly retrieved a chair, so that her new Mistress could sit down on it, and give her a spanking.

"Good bitch." Carmella said dismissively, before clearly giving Ember an order, even though she was staring at Asuka, "Now, bend over my knee, so I can give you the spanking you deserve."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Ember replied and obeyed without hesitation.

Even though Asuka loved the view of Ember bending over and presenting her big fat ass to be used, it was frustrating that it was like this, and for this uppity bitch. But she just couldn't lose that staring competition with Carmella, not after losing so much already. However, while she ultimately won that battle, it felt like a hollow victory, compared with everything else going on around her.

Something which Asuka should make right immediately, by kicking Carmella in the head, and then giving her a vicious spanking. Unfortunately, that wasn't an option. At any moment, she could be ordered by The Princess to stop, and then it would be The Empress who was humiliated like this. And so much worse.

One small consolation, was that she then got to focus on that big black booty. Sure, Carmella's hand was frequently in the way throughout the spanking, especially in the beginning, when the annoying white girl used both hands to greedily grope the black woman's fat ass. Something the Asian woman knew all about, given that now she had been both the groper, and the gropie.

And of course, she did her best to focus on the former. Which was thankfully easy in this case, given just how much she loved playing with Ember Moon's giant ass. And spanking and fucking it. In fact, she loved it almost as much as her favourite ass whore did, something proven by Ember's reactions to all of this.

Ember loved pain, and in a way, this was the worst she'd ever received. Which ironically, made it the best. Oh yes, she was actually bent over the knee of a model. A glorified piece of eye candy was treating her like a piece of meat, and it was glorious. Okay, Carmella had a cup of coffee in NXT, and had far more training than models of the past.

But The Princess was still not on The Warrior Goddess's level, and certainly not on the level of the Empress. And yet here Ember was, bent over the knee of Carmella, crying out joyfully as she received the first strike to her big booty, after what felt like an eternity of butt groping. Just like the moans of the mighty Asuka had before her.

The main difference being, that Ember enjoyed herself a lot more than her Mistress. And why wouldn't she? Because unlike Asuka, there was no doubt in Ember's mind that she deserved this. After all, she was supposed to be the next big thing within the women's division. She had received the hype, the entrance, and all the opportunities in the world from management.

And it had all been a total waste. Oh yes, in the end, the so-called Warrior Goddess was nothing more than a jobber to the stars, losing match left and right, becoming a complete joke. Hell, she was most famous at this point, for being Asuka's favourite anal bitch. And she'd even held that title with pride. And back in NXT, it actually meant something.

Now she had traded in one seemingly unstoppable top for another, and while it was unlikely Carmella could ever match Asuka's power and skill when it came to butt beating, the humiliation just might make up for it. Besides, it was especially good, considering it was obvious that Carmella was holding back. Which made Ember want to rebel, if only to get a harder butt pounding.

Something which she had successfully pushed Asuka into giving her countless times, and she was confident that it would be the same with her new Mistress. At least, when it came to the far more pleasurable ass pounding she had watched her new Mistress give to her old one. And as much as she was enjoying this, the shameless anal slut was looking forward to that even more.

Maybe especially because her ass hole was quivering and clenching around the butt-plug which was holding it open. Oh yes, in her prime Asuka made sure that her bitches were never allowed to have completely closed ass holes, and given that she was her favourite, Ember's butt hole was so frequently used, that she didn't even need a plug back there.

No, she was too busy gaping open, or being filled with a far bigger sex toy. So, this had become a treat for her, and she looked forward to it every time she was put in her place by a superior woman. Oh yes, having her ass plugged with the spanking was even more painful, and provided a wonderful reminder what was yet to come.

Carmella loved owning asses. Admittedly this wasn't her absolute favourite way of doing it, or even a second thing about fucking all of the beautiful women in the WWE. However, it was a wonderful way to solidify her dominance over someone, or in this case, arguably two of them. Better yet, she was also distracted by all of Asuka's wonderfully reactions to all of this.

Reactions which included annoyed, frustrated, and jealous. Although it was pretty clear that wasn't Carmella who she was jealous of. Or at least, not just of. Oh yes, as much as the once mighty Asuka wanted to be punishing Ember's ass, her own was crying out for the same attention. The Princess was sure of it.

Of course, towards the end of the spanking, it was hard not to focus more on the jiggling cheeks. Especially, as despite Ember's dark skin, that big booty very clearly turned a dark shade of red, which was extremely impressive. Well, impressive enough to make Carmella even more proud of herself. It also very much forced her to take a minute or two to admire that beauty when she was done.

Especially given those meaty cheeks were in no hurry to stop jiggling. Then, showing that she could be a kind and compassionate Dom, Carmella reached out, grabbed a hold of that butt meat, and started greedily groping it, which massaged the pain away. Also, it was just tons of fun for her.

"Mmmmmmmm, that was so money." Carmella moaned gleefully, before informing her new pet, "Now you may have the honour of tasting your new Mistress's pussy."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Ember replied and obeyed without hesitation.

It was impressive just how quickly Ember got off of her lap, positioned herself in between her legs, and got to work pleasing her. In fact, Carmella didn't even get a chance to get to her feet. Admittedly, part of that was she was just so amused by her new bitch's eagerness to eat her pussy, but it was still impressive. And it was so good, that Carmella just laid back, and enjoyed the initial cunt lapping for several long minutes.

Hell, she was tempted just to stay there, and very much enjoy that tongue. But no, that would be a sign of weakness, which was the last thing she needed after just becoming the champion, and more importantly the Alpha female, of SmackDown. So instead, with a firm grip on the back of Ember's head, she lifted herself up onto her feet, like a real top.

Which was also why she didn't allow Ember to make her cum quickly. It would be so easy in that moment, given that the shameless bottom really went for it right from the start. Well, she did start out with a nice long, slow licking but that quickly escalated into rapid tongue work, and regularly play with her clit.

Don't get her wrong, it was wonderful, and if this was early in the morning, and they were in a hurry, or even if she was just alone with this bitch in a hotel room she might have gone for it. But again, she needed to impress. On the other hand, it felt so good, and she was in no hurry to stop it. But on the other hand, she had too. Oh God, why hadn't she just made Ember kiss her feet first.

"God Asuka, don't you train your bitches?" Carmella eventually snapped, pausing to enjoy the look on Asuka's face, before quickly adding with a wicked chuckle, "Oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, that's real good, honey. But slow down. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, I'm nowhere near ready to cum in your hot little mouth and all over your pretty little face.

No, mmmmmmmmm, I want you to give me a real cunt munching. Yesssssssssssss, a real fucking cunt munching from a cunt loving ho! Oh fuck, that's it, ho. Nice and slow, nice and slow. Oh yes baby, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, that's fucking it! That's so money!"

Ember was more than a little embarrassed by this. After all, she had been trained to do this, and given that she was kneeling before her new Mistress, she should be on her best behaviour. Unfortunately, she allowed the flavour of her Fabulous Mistress to get the better of her, and she just lost control right at the start. Hell, she almost pulled back and apologized, despite the fact that made things worse.

Oh yes, there would be plenty of time to apologize later. And hopefully get spanked for her insolence. Maybe she could even pretend it had been intentional, so she would get another hard spanking? After all, it wouldn't be the first time she did that. However, the truth was that she had lost control, and there was only really, one way to make up for it.

Namely by slowing down the speed and force of her licks, as soon as she was asked too. She also completely ignored her new Mistress's clit, which was arguably the worst part, as of course touching it had gotten her some truly wonderful sounds out of the superior woman. And arguably worse, less pussy juice. And it made sure she wouldn't be tasting Mistress Carmella's cum anytime soon.

But in a way, that was a good thing, because it allowed her to savour this heavenly flavour, and perform her duties as a pussy loving bitch. Prove herself worthy of being a Fabulous Bitch. Perhaps even arguably more worthy than a few of the other Fabulous Bitches, a lot of who hadn't been an Alpha's favourite.

Admittedly, that Alpha was now a shadow of her former self, but everyone remembered what Asuka had been like in her prime, and it had truly been a privilege to be her favourite bitch. Hell, there was part of Ember that hoped this betrayal would finally reignite the unstoppable force which had been The Empress. Have her be the one breaking Carmella, and then put Ember in her place.

Sadly, it was not to be, and deep down, Ember knew it. And it was truly heart-breaking. No one pounded her big booty like Asuka. Then again, she had seen her new Mistress in action, and was confident that she could live up to the legacy. Maybe even surpass it. Or at the very least, that was what Ember was mostly hoping for now.

Of course, Ember would first need to make her Fabulous Mistress cum. Which in itself, would be a wonderful reward. Oh yes, Ember loved cum, whether she was swallowing it, or it was covering her face. And she definitely felt the same way about pussy cream, as was proven by her earlier enthusiastic licking.

Something she eventually got back too, after a long period of slowly building up her Fabulous Mistress, so she truly felt she deserved. And along the way, her former top was allowed to get involved. Just not in any of the ways she normally did, all those other times she shared her. No, this one further proved that the once mighty Empress was nothing but a broken bitch.

"Yessssssssssss, ooooooooooooh, that's money. So money. Ah fuck! Just like that, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk!" Carmella moaned some combination of those words over and over again, as she savoured this precious moment. Then she refocused on what was important, humiliating the once mighty Asuka, in this case by calling out to her,

"Oh Asuka, your favourite bitch really is doing a fabulous job at eating me out. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, your former favourite fuck pet, who is my Fabulous Bitch, is doing a great job at eating my Fabulous Cunt. But you know what would make this better? That's right, it's your lips on my ass. Oh yeah, mmmmmmmmm, get over here, and pucker up, bitch. Kiss my Fabulous Booty! Yeah! Further proved to everyone around here that I own you!"

There was a brief pause, then Asuka lowered her head in shame, and defeat, and grumbled, "Yes, my Fabulous Mistress."

Asuka would have loved to protest, and she really should, regardless of the consequences. However, unfortunately for her, Carmella had all of the power here, and the best she could hope for was being allowed to top Ember with Carmella. God knows a piece of that big black booty would do wonders for her self-confidence, as standing with in the locker room.

And the 'Fabulous Mistress' was definitely arrogant enough to hand Asuka a strap-on, and assumed there would be no negative side effects. Although maybe there wouldn't be, because the truth was, while The Empress needed to play nice right now, a big part of her actually wanted to kiss that Fabulous Booty. Especially as she had done it before, and knew just how good it tasted.

When Asuka got down on her knees behind the Fabulous Mistress, and pressed her lips to that Fabulous Booty, she tried to focus on her more dominant memories. The ones where she prepared this ass for a pounding. Which was easy enough, when Carmella was distracted. But of course, that motor mouth just kept going, reminding Asuka of the reality of her situation.

That she was literally kissing the ass of an inferior wrestler, who had proven to be a superior Dom. Oh God, she automatically went back and forth between those cheeks, before she pushed her face in between them, and started worshiping the other woman's butt hole with her tongue. Something which unsurprisingly, got a very, very positive response from the Alpha female.

"Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, that's it, bitch! Kiss my Fabulous Booty! Ah fuck yeah, Asuka is kissing my Fabulous Butt! Ah fuck yeah, mmmmmmmm, fuck!" Carmella moaned with delight, and then cackled gleefully,

"Oh yeah, this is so money! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, it's so fucking money to have the high and mighty Asuka kissing my ass, while Ember eats my pussy! But do you know what would be even better? Huh? Oooooooooooh fuck, it would be The Empress eating my ass, while her favourite bitch eats my cunt. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, eat that booty, Asuka! Fucking eat it, like the butt munching bottom you now are. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, fucking eat that butt! AH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"

In the name of shutting this bitch up, Asuka did as she was told. At least, that's what she told herself. Either way, the result was the same. Namely, the multiple times former Alpha female pressed her face in between the butt cheeks of the current Alpha female and women's champion of SmackDown, and frantically began to lick her back hole.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers