Fabulous Bitch Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which shouldn't be a big deal, given just how much Asuka loved eating ass, when preparing one for a pounding. But again, that was just not what was happening here. No, instead she was worshiping the ass of an opponent who had defeated her, and was further humiliating her in front of the entire locker room. And for better or for worse, The Empress was actually helping with that.

No, this was definitely a bad thing, no matter how much Asuka enjoyed burying her face between those cheeks, and practically suffocating herself in booty. In fact, the more she enjoyed it, the more ultimately worse it would be for her, given it was pushing her further into submission, and ruining her reputation.

Although it didn't get any better when she spread those cheeks with both hands, as that gave everyone a good look of what she was doing with her tongue. Hell, even when she pushed that tongue into Carmella's ass, it didn't get very far, a clear sign that this bitch hadn't been butt fucked in far too long now. Something which Asuka would have to change soon, if she had any hope of reclaiming her former position.

Carmella meanwhile was solidifying her rightful position on top. Something she could simply do by continuing the verbal encouragement, and not cumming too quickly. But that wasn't enough. No, she had to make a good first impression as Alpha, so she not only reached down to grab Ember's head with one hand, but reach down around with the other, so she also grabbed Asuka's head.

Then she did something which was seemingly unthinkable, even only a few months ago to most of the women surrounding her. Namely, by pushing Asuka's face deeper into her ass. It wasn't that hard, but in a way, that was worse. And yes, she was holding this once terrifying woman down with no effort, while doing the same to The Empress's favourite bitch.

There was no mystery why Ember was Asuka's favourite. Or at least, had been. Oh yes, that big black booty was becoming legendary around here in only a short amount of time. Her pussy eating skills on the other hand could do with some work. Admittedly, at this point Carmella was getting a little spoiled.

Hell, when it came to a good rug munching, she had been receiving that even before finally taking her rightful place on the top of the food chain. Obviously, Ember had been getting by on having a big fat ass. But that was okay, because Carmella was going to make sure she got plenty of practice from here on out. Besides, it was far from bad. Just not quite as good as she was used too.

Which of course, Carmella used to her advantage, "Oh Asuka, you really are a natural at this. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, The Empress is a fucking natural at eating ass. Hell, you could probably give Ember some tips. Especially when it comes to eating pussy. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssss, that's good. Real good, even. But I've definitely had better.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, I've had better. Especially from your former Mistress, ha ha ha ha! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck those holes! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, MAKE ME CUM, TONGUE FUCK ME AND, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

For better or for worse, Asuka took that as permission to push her tongue into Carmella's ass. She didn't get very far, but it was far enough for Carmella to let out an extra loud cry, which in turn pushed Ember to do the same, except with The Princess's far more welcoming cunt. Which felt so good, it almost made Carmella cum immediately.

Thankfully, she was far too fabulous for that. But it was closer than she would've liked, Carmella forcing herself to remember back when it had been The Empress's strap-on violating her ass, instead of a tongue. And the fact that this didn't backfire, and push her closer to cumming, really did just prove how far she had come. And how she was the rightful Alpha female of not just this brand, but the entire company.

Emboldened by that revelation, Carmella was able to hold herself back for a few long glorious minutes, even as the other two women began thrusting their tongues in and out of those holes, and thus pushing her almost unbearably close to cumming. God, she was so close in that moment, she could taste it. And all that was really left, was going out in style.

Sadly, she couldn't seem to find her voice again, but hopefully pushing those faces into her holes would be enough. Either way, the result was the same. Namely Carmella cumming over and over again. And somehow, she was just about able to stay on her feet for another few long glorious minutes, once again solidifying her rightful role.

Ember knew she wasn't the best pussy licker in the world, and certainly not in this locker room, but to hear her new Mistress call her out like that was embarrassing. And not in a good way, which added to her own enjoyment. Well, maybe it was a little bit in that way, as she always loved humiliation. But mostly, she was just eager to prove herself.

Something which she hopefully did, by tongue fucking her Fabulous Mistress to climax. Yes, she had another bottom helping her. Which was probably the main benefit, given who that bottom was. As was the fact that they were surrounded by other Fabulous Bitches, all very much enjoying the show. But Ember was confident that she was a contributing factor, and even more so as time went on.

After all, she was rewarded with a face full of that yummy girl cum. She even got to swallow a decent amount of that. Not all of it, not by a long shot. But definitely more than she had when she first started out eating pussy. And this tasty treat was just as yummy as her former Dom. Maybe even more so, which was really, really saying something.

Although again, Ember was very biased. Oh, and she would love the opportunity to taste one after the other, so she could properly compare the two. Maybe her Fabulous Mistress could allow her to eat Mistress Asuka's pussy, while her big black booty got the pounding it deserved from her new Dom? She'd had something like that before, and it was always really, really fun.

Unfortunately, this was why Ember wasn't that good at eating pussy. Her mind just tended to wander to the thing she preferred to be doing, or the ways this could be better, instead of focusing on the moment. Which was one thing when she was the one getting fucked, but when she was supposed to be doing the work? It was disastrous.

Luckily, she received the same punishment as she would from Asuka. Namely, Mistress Carmella grinding her cunt into her face, practically suffocating Ember with it, and yet ironically, increasing the enjoyment for both of them. Especially given they both knew that the once mighty Asuka was receiving more or less the same thing at the same time.

However, Ember's favourite thing about this was the beginning of the end. Especially considering she was 99% sure her fat ass was about to finally get the pounding it craved from the woman who had defeated the once unstoppable Asuka. And sure enough, eventually she was pushed back and given a chance to breathe.

Admittedly she was then pushed into kissing Asuka, but that wasn't a problem. Oh yes, Ember always loved kissing a beautiful woman. Especially when they were sharing the juices of a third woman. Or something like that. In fact, she enjoyed it so much, she almost missed the order that she had been waiting for. Hell, maybe she would have, if she hadn't been listening out for it.

"Bend over, bitch! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, bend over and spread your cheeks. It's time to make DA ASS mine!" Carmella ordered gleefully.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Ember replied and obeyed without hesitation.

"Good girl. Ooooooooooh fuck, good little shameless anal slut." Carmella chuckled, enjoying the view for a few long seconds, before ordering, "Asuka, go and get me a strap-on. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, go get a dick, and strap it around my gorgeous waist, so I can butt fuck your favourite bitch better than you ever could."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka grumbled, and reluctantly did as she was told.

Carmella was greatly amused by this. There was definitely something to be said for saving ones strength, and not making a big deal out of something which could become a much bigger issue, if it gave the current Alpha female an excuse to order the last one to bend over for her. Again. But on the other hand, seeing the once mighty Asuka be so defeated that she would do as she was told without a fight was so fucking money.

Especially as it was happening in front of everyone. God, it was almost enough for Carmella to look away from the big fat ass in front of her. Almost. But, of course, she couldn't wait to be equipped with a strap-on to start playing with that big fat butt. No, she grabbed on to the handle of the butt-plug, which was sticking out of Ember's ass, and started slowly pulling it out.

Once it was all the way out, Carmella quickly pushed it back in, and then repeated the process, albeit a very different speeds. She also went back and forth between pulling it out all the way, and just a certain amount. Mostly though, she pulled it out to the widest part of the plug, as she knew from experience that it was the best feeling for a butt slut.

Unfortunately, from both sides of it. It was also great for stretching an ass out. Not that this infamous ass whore needed it. Hell, Ember Moon might just be one of the biggest ass whores in the history of the WWE, which was really, really saying something. But Ember was very much proving that to be true right now, with the way that she was gasping, whimpering, crying out, and yes, even moaning from this treatment.

Unsurprisingly, Ember even let out happy sounds when that butt-plug was finally replaced with a strap-on. To be fair, Carmella went nice and slowly, and Asuka had been nice enough to slather the dildo in lube. Something which went without saying, which was why Carmella hadn't mentioned it. Also, she just kind of forgot, given she was too busy lusting over Ember's big black booty.

Although it might've been interesting to try without, because given the sounds she was making just from getting her ass hole stretched, it was likely that this shameless anal slut's backside was so ridiculously loose and well-used, that she could not only take a butt fucking without lube, but actually enjoy it.

Either way, there was no doubt in Carmella's mind that she could have slammed every inch of this dick up that big black booty, and Ember would have loved it. However, she almost never denied herself the pleasure of slowly pushing herself into a butt slut's slutty little butt hole. Especially during the initial anal penetration. And sure, this was far her first time with Ember, as everyone had been given a shot at this whore ass.

But it was her first time doing it as Ember's new Mistress, and therefore Carmella fully intended to savour every moment of it. Which was why she paused when the head of that dick slid through Ember's back door, and into the other woman's back passage. Also, she still had an ass flavoured plug in her hand, and was very tempted to reward herself with it. But there was a much better option.

Going for that option, Carmella ordered, "Here Asuka, clean this for me.

This time there was a pause, then Asuka grumbled, "Yes, my Fabulous Mistress."

Ember was disappointed to miss out on her own ass cream, but she had no doubt it wouldn't be the last time she would be missing out on it tonight. And more than any other option, this was incredibly thrilling to see, and more importantly to hear. Oh yes, she was just about able to see her former Mistress wrap her lips around that butt-plug, and her eyes drooping closed, as she savoured that wonderful flavour.

But actually hearing the once mighty Asuka moan happily from it, was thrilling beyond words. Maybe she was getting off on the submission of it? Of submitting to their Fabulous Mistress? Ember hoped so, as she wanted her former Dom to be happy, and more importantly, for everyone to submit to the true Alpha female of SmackDown.

Because there was no doubt that in that moment, Carmella was the most dominant woman in the room. Which made submitting to her the most natural thing in the world for Ember. Oh God, it felt so, so good. There was nothing better, in her admittedly biased opinion, then bending over and spreading her cheeks for a superior woman to fill her slutty fat ass with girl cock.

Maybe especially when it was just like this, so everyone involved could savour every second of Ember being sodomized. Something she very clearly welcomed, given the cries, gasps, whimpers and even moans, she constantly let out, just from getting her butt stuffed full of dick. Which was further proof that she was the lowest of the low around here, AKA, an anal addicted bottom, who had given up on being anything else.

She had of course wanted to win championships and be a star, and even had some success with that. Which was extremely impressive, given she was barely five minutes into being signed with the WWE, when she was being bent over, and losing her anal cherry to Asuka. And at this point, her only regret was that she held out for so long. Really, she should have been getting butt fucked by every girl in the Indies, too.

Although by holding out, it was now the most dominant women in the world regularly using her, so it worked out. But of course, while Ember would be forever grateful to Asuka for showing her what she really was, and would gladly give up her ass to her anytime, she wanted to be the sub to the most dominant woman on the roster. Right now, that was definitely her Fabulous Mistress.

Which was something that The Princess effortlessly proved, as she pushed inch after inch of that big dick into her new bitch's tailpipe, and then started to officially butt fuck her. There was of course a pause when those well-toned thighs came to rest against meaty cheeks, announcing that Ember's bowels were fully stuffed with her Fabulous Mistress's big cock.

But it wasn't that long before The Princess was pumping that strap-on in and out of that slutty little shit hole. Which admittedly, was a little disappointing, as Ember had been hoping for more of that legendary trash talk from her new Dom. Then again, the fact that her Fabulous Mistress didn't deem her worthy of any words was almost just as good.

Asuka normally adored watching a big dick pumping in and out of Ember Moon's slutty little ass hole, simply because normally it was her dick that was fucking that big black booty. She still enjoyed it more than any other humiliation that her 'Fabulous Mistress' had inflicted upon her, mostly because it was easy to imagine she was back where she belonged, on top, and pounding bitch ass.

Unfortunately, it was also one of the worst moments of her life, as it was her favourite bitch been taken from her, by Carmella of all people. And even at it's worst, Asuka could remember when she had been in Ember's place, and even kind of wished she was there right now. Then again, there was definitely something to be said for what happened next.

"Hey, Asuka?" Carmella asked, almost pulling off being casual, although she just couldn't hide her excitement, "Ya wanna suck my cock."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka replied eagerly, and without hesitation.

"Then beg for it." Carmella pushed gleefully, "Mmmmmmmm, let your top know just how much you want it."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka replied just as quickly, but with a lot more bitterness in her tone. She then took a deep breath, and did what she had too, "Oh please, pleasssssssseeeeeeeee, let Asuka suck your cock! Asuka loves to suck cock! Mmmmmmmmmm, Asuka loves to suck cock, as long as it's flavoured with one of her favourite ass sluts.

Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, Ember's butt is the best. So tasty, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, Asuka wants it. She wants it all. Please, give it to me. Give Asuka your cock, and she will suck it sooooooooooo gooooooooooodddddddd, oh yes, give it to me! Mmmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

It took much longer than Asuka would have liked, but eventually Carmella pulled her dick out of Ember's ass, and presented it to her, like a chef presenting their speciality. Much like Asuka had done countless times to inferior women, more often than not in the middle of the locker room, just like this.

And just like with those pitiful ATM sluts, the once mighty Empress didn't hesitate for a second to wrap her lips around the head of that big dick, which had just been in the deepest part of Ember's bowels. Which to her shame, had become one of her favourite flavours ever. Something which was obvious, given the way that she closed her eyes, and let out a long loud cry of pure pleasure. Which in turn greatly amused her tormentor.

"Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, suck my dick, bitch!" Carmella gleefully encouraged, even openly laughing at the once terrifying champion, who she had dethroned, "Ha ha ha ha, ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I'll never get tired of watching the mighty Asuka sucking my big cock. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, slobber on that strap-on. Get all that yummy butt cream we all know you love so much.

Because it's your precious Ember's butt cream. The anal juices from your favourite bitch, which I've successfully stolen from you. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you have nothing now. Nothing left for me to take, except your fucking soul. Oh fuck yeah, I have your ass. I have all of these asses. But I won't stop, until you're completely broken. Not that it will take much, given the way you're sucking that strap-on, ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmm fuck!"

Given that Carmella wasn't saying anything Asuka didn't already know, The Empress did her best to do as The Princess said, regardless of how frightening her words might be. Especially because at this point, there was a big part of Asuka that long to beg to be her Fabulous Mistress's bitch forever, if only she would start going back and forth between Ember's ass and hers. Oh yes, Asuka wanted to be ass fucked, right here, right now.

Even if Ember had watched. Maybe even especially then. Although there was definitely something to be said for this, and thankfully Asuka was just about able to get lost in it for a few long minutes. Especially when she was savouring the taste of the deepest part of her favourite bitch's butt.

To her shame, there was also something really thrilling about bobbing her head up and down, and then finally starting to take the cock into her throat. Oh God, Asuka felt like such a whore, gagging on a big dick. Especially, because again, Carmella was only too happy to remind her of that fact. Something which became harder and harder to ignore.

Then all of a sudden, that yummy treat was taken away from her, and given back to Ember. And sadly, just because the strap-on was being re-flavoured with butt cream, didn't mean that The Empress would be getting it again anytime soon. Because, sure enough, Carmella was only too happy to allow everyone else a turn first.

Ember was deeply jealous of her former Mistress for getting to taste that ass cream that she adored, maybe even over all the others. However, this was far from the first time she had experience something like this. Hell, she had been expecting that. Or at least, when it came to the other Fabulous Bitches surrounding them getting a turn with this.

But to see the once terrifying Mistress Asuka do it? Fuck, that was truly mind blowing for Ember. Also, kind of heart-breaking, given this was a legendary top. And honestly, still her favourite top. She didn't want to lose her like this. Then again, she also wanted her former Dom to be happy, and The Shenom could think of no greater joy than submitting to a superior woman.

Which was why Ember was content to stay in her natural position, on all fours like a bitch, while her Fabulous Mistress went back and forth between her big black booty, and the mouths of her Fabulous Bitches. Although, at the same time, The Shenom was increasingly craving a good hard butt pounding. The kind that she was designed to take, and could easily give her an assgasm.