Fabulous Bitch Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And in this case, solidify her submission to a new Dom, for the first time since she joined this company, infamous for ass sluts like her being traded around like it was nothing. Of course, at the same time, she wanted to prove herself to her new Dom, by not begging to cum too early.

Luckily, she had plenty of practice, and was proud of herself for the amount of time she spent where she belonged, taking it like the anal bitch that she was. Hell, a few times, she thought that her Fabulous Mistress might just get carried away, and make her cum by accident. Or maybe, just maybe, everything about the situation was becoming too much for even Ember to take, without cumming.

Although she hoped not. Especially not the latter, as it would be embarrassing, in an unpleasant way. She was better than that. Although in both cases, it would be satisfying. Luckily she got her wish, The Shenom finding herself begging for more, at what felt like the perfect time. And for better or for worse, she wasn't waiting long to get what she wanted.

"Can I cum? Oooooooooooh, please, my Fabulous Mistress, make me cum!" Ember finally blurted out, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, please give me the privilege of cumming for you. Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah, cumming like the anal whore I am, with your big Fabulous dick in my ass! Oh yes, fucking steal me. Steal me away from Asuka, right in front of her. Yesssssssssss, take The Empress's favourite anal bitch, and turn her into your Fabulous Bitch! That's all I want to be now. Not a champion, but your fucking ass whore!

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, fuck my fat fucking ass! Bang that big black booty! Oh yes! Ah fuck, mmmmmmmmmm, please, my Fabulous Mistress, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD, AH FUCK!"

Part of Ember felt like she was just getting started, and kind of wished that her Fabulous Mistress didn't give her what she was asking for it away. Then again, it was hard for The Shenom to truly complaint, when it felt so good. Admittedly, the rectum wrecking didn't quite measure up to what Mistress Asuka had given her in the past, but given everything surrounding it was easily as satisfying.

Especially considering she was the kind of shameless anal whore who could cum effortlessly during butt sex. And it was just as effortless to keep her cumming. Which she did, over and over again, until she lost the ability to think. With of course, Ember's final thought for a while, being that she was so happy to be a Fabulous Bitch.

Carmella loved butt fucking all kinds of women, but there was truly something special about an anal addicted bottom of the calibre of Ember Moon. Oh yes, with a hole this well-used and slutty, she didn't have to worry about the little things, like making sure her partner was okay, and could just focus on what was really important.

Namely, her own satisfaction. And there couldn't be possibly anything more satisfying than this. Oh yes, what could be better than actually trying to ruin another woman's shit-pipe, and have her love it this much? Having a female wrestler, one arguably better in the ring than she was, violently squirting her cum out of her cunt, because she was loving every second of this, as much as Carmella was.

Admittedly, for all her skills in the ring, Ember was hardly threatening, and this couldn't compared to topping someone like the once terrifying Asuka. But again, she was still technically doing that, by fucking the big fat ass of Asuka's favourite anal ho, and turning her into just another Fabulous Bitch in Carmella's collection. Oh yes, this was the kind of insult that would make sure that the once mighty Empress would never again be a threat to her.

And she was only too happy to gloat in her victory, when it came time to speak. And she tried to focus on the butt pounding itself, she really did. But there was only so long she could hold back, and as always, she was eager to end things in style.

"YOU WANNA BE MY BITCH, HUH? YOU WANNA BE MY FUCKING BITCH?" Carmella grabbed hold of Ember's hair, and yanked it back to emphasize her very loud words, "WELL CONGRATULATIONS, BECAUSE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE MY BITCH! MINE, NOT ASUKA'S! OOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU HEAR ME, ASUKA?

YOUR FAVOURITE LITTLE BUTT SLUT IS MINE NOW! OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, YOUR FAVOURITE ANAL WHORE GAVE HERSELF TO ME, AND NOW SHE IS NOTHING BUT MY FABULOUS BITCH! JUST LIKE YOU! JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE ALL MINE! MINE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Of course, speaking wasn't truly the end for this. However, it was the beginning of the end, and honestly, Carmella struggled to think coherently, as her own words got to her. Especially when combined with the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, and having that big fat booty jiggling against her thighs with every little movement. Oh yes, once again Carmella found herself cumming wonderfully hard.

Almost hard enough to make her stop. Almost. But no, she was far too Fabulous for that, and was not only able to push herself through that amazing climax, but through several more for them both. Especially when she locked eyes with her true target in all of this, Asuka, and gave her a taunting grin.

Instead of looking angry, or offering up a response that would be expected, the once mighty Empress looked jealous, and Carmella was 90% sure that her future bitch was jealous of her new bitch. Meaning this was just another step in the right direction, to her total conquest of the WWE. Now, if only Carmella could get Charlotte to look at her like that. Then she would have truly one.

Not that she could truly concentrate on that right now, or even the look from Asuka. No, she had to concentrate on brutalizing that big black butt with every ounce of her strength, for as long as she could, without collapsing. Which wasn't exactly easy, but luckily for her, she had the practice to make it happen.

Then, without warning, Carmella yanked her cock out of that fat ass, smacked it hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle, and ordered, "Spread your cheeks, you fucking whore! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, you just proved what a great anal whore you are. Again.

Mmmmmmmmm, but you know we're not finished, until you show off your top's handiwork. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, that's it. That's exactly it. Show your precious Asuka exactly how wide a bitch hole should look, when a real woman is done with it. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, so money! That's soooooooooo fucking money, ha ha ha ha!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Ember whimpered softly and obeyed, when she had the chance.

Ember could have gone a lot faster than she did, if she really wanted too. After all, she had been trained by one of the greatest and most physically powerful butt busters of all time, Asuka. And that ass pounding was good, but it didn't exactly where her out in the same way. Of course, she was confident that her Fabulous Mistress wasn't done with her, and she would spend the rest of the night getting her slutty little ass hole pounded in all kinds of positions.

And maybe, not just by her new Dom, but her fellow Fabulous Bitches? She certainly hoped so, and it wouldn't be the first time that she was made to anally ride a bottom. Maybe even Asuka would be in that position? Now that would be crazy. Especially if she was given a dose of double anal. Now that really would be the best.

The point was, Ember had plenty of energy left, and was only too happy to show herself off, like a well-trained puppy. Which was exactly why she waited for her Fabulous Mistress to finish taunting her. Or at least reach a breaking point. Because that's how she was trained, and Ember prided herself on being a well-trained bottom.

Besides, it enhanced her own enjoyment to slowly reached back, and spread her cheeks, showing off her gaping butt hole. Showing off the fact that she was nothing but an anal whore, who had just been used by a superior woman. Who had just betrayed her first Dom, in the name of giving her slutty booty to an Alpha female.

"Good girl." Carmella eventually chuckled, after enjoying the view for a few long minutes. Then she quickly added, "Now, get over here, and suck my cock. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, everyone else has had a turn tasting your slutty booty. We might as well give you one too.

Ooooooooooooh fuck yeah, I want the mighty Asuka to watch her favourite bitch sucking my cock. To watch you clean it of every drop of your own butt cream, as a sign that you're mine now. Not hers. Fuck yes, take it in your whore mouth. Take it all the way! All the way down, like the shameless ATM loving cock sucker you are. Fuckkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssss, suck it good! Ah fuck!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Ember whimpered softly and obeyed, when she had the chance.

Once again, Ember could've been faster about it, but she was in no hurry to move from her current position. Both because of her training, and because she was just having so much fun showing off her gape. At the same time, she didn't want to risk being disrespectful, and missing out on that treat literally everyone else had been given.

No, she wanted to get every drop of that butt cream, like the shameless ATM loving cock sucker that she was. And, again, thanks to her training, that's exactly what she got. Of course, at first she savoured the deepest part of her own booty, Ember's eyelids fluttering closed as she let out a long loud moan in celebration of that wonderful occasion.

After a few long seconds of that, Ember started to bob her head up and down that shaft, while opening her eyes, and staring up lovingly at her new Dom. Her new Fabulous Mistress, who was hopefully going to spend the rest of the night pounding her big fat slutty ass. Although that was somewhat in doubt, given that her new Mistress was clearly staring down her old one.

Which was either a threat, or a promise of things to come. Probably both. And although Ember definitely had her preference, she was very eager to find out how everything would play out. Because she was still rooting for her Empress, but things were not looking good for her right now. Depending on how you looked at it.