Fabulous Bitch Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Kairi hated to admit it, but Carmella had one tasty cunt. The regular cream was heavenly, but what was even better, was the girl cum. Which was always the case in her experience, but this really was something. Fuck, she practically orgasmed from her first taste of it. Unfortunately, as a result, most of it ended up on her face, as she was just so blown away by it.

Something that she tried to make up for, by working hard to get more of it, and this time, swallow every drop. Or as close as she could get. Oh yes, she may have been hesitant at first, but now she was all in. Hell, she was even thinking about what came next, as the only thing in her world was that tasty treat in front of her, and getting more of what it had to offer her.

So over and over again, the process was repeated. Namely, Kairi shoving her tongue into Carmella's pussy, and fucking it, and to provide her more heavenly girl cum to swallow, and get all over her face. Then all of a sudden, pressure was placed on the back of her head, forcing her deeper into that yummy cunt. At the same time, Carmella started rubbing herself against Kairi's face, making it incredibly hard for the small woman to breathe.

But she didn't even mind that, as this was treatment she was very used to receiving from real women. Especially her precious Mistress Asuka. Who she realized, was now basically receiving the same thing. Oh God, both of the respected Japanese wrestlers were being suffocated with pussy and ass, and it was very clear they were loving it.

For a few long seconds, Kairi came to her senses, and blushed furiously. She couldn't believe she had allowed things to go this far. Well, she would have to let them go further. But she really had just acted like a shameless slut, and for Carmella of all people. And she quickly found herself slipping back into it, as once again, the tasty girl cum got to her.

Besides, she had been trained to do just that during moments like this, and just let the superior woman do whatever she wanted to her. Even if that meant fucking her into unconsciousness. Especially, in this case. That way, she wouldn't have to be butt fucked. Even though at this point, a tiny part of her would've been disappointed at that outcome.

For better or for worse, it didn't go down like that. Instead, she was pushed away at seemingly the last possible minute, and given some much needed time to breathe. More accurately, all three of them were given that, as Carmella also made sure to push Asuka away from her. Impressively, although it looked like Carmella was about to collapse at any moment, she was able to remain on her feet.

Probably because she was busy smirking at the sight of respected former women's champion Kairi Sane with her face covered in girl cum and pussy cream. Her girl cum and pussy cream, solidifying the fact that at least in that moment, The Pirate Princess was the bitch of The Princess of Staten Island.

"Asuka, go get your Fabulous Mistress a cock, and strap it to me, so I can butt fuck your bestie, and turn her into just another notch on my belt." Carmella ordered, without even looking away from Kairi.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka blushed but was quick to reply and obey.

"As for you, Kairi, bend over. Oooooooooh yesssssssssss, give me that cute little butt of yours. Give me what I've earned, so I can fuck your slutty little ass right in front of your precious Asuka. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it. Show me what a good bitch you can be, ha ha ha ha!" Carmella gleefully taunted.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Kairi also blushed but was quick to reply and obey.

"God, you're pathetic." Carmella scoffed, and then not really considering her options, pushed, "You both are, mmmmmmmm, but I'm feeling generous, so Asuka, do you want to taste some more ass?"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka replied more eagerly than before.

"Well then, go ahead." Carmella encouraged, "Oh yeah, you seem to be the official butt muncher of the night, so let's keep that going. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, let's keep it going, with the so-called Empress munching her best friend's butt hole, and getting it nice and ready for me to fuck. After you attach my cock to me, of course.

Ooooooooooh fuck yeah, make this really easy for me. Really easy for me to fuck your bitch, and make her mine. Just like you are. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, everyone's going to watch me fuck your best friend and favourite bitch. And if you're very lucky, I'll take your fat booty for dessert. Now, wouldn't that be fun, huh?"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka repeated a few times throughout that rant, although it was questionable how much anyone heard her.

Asuka had already retrieved a strap-on, and was kneeling in front of her Fabulous Mistress by the time the gorgeous Dom started up her little speech. By the time she finished, the dildo was firmly in place, and Asuka was just rubbing lube into it. Which was one of those moments where The Empress realized just how far she had fallen. Not that she was worthy of being called The Empress anymore.

No, she was just another bottom on the roster, helpless to obey the Alpha female. Hell, if there had been any tops left on this brand, they would probably be giving her orders too. Although at least in this case, she was rewarded for it. Yes, it was humiliating to do this for her tormentor, but then she did at least get a reward for it, which was a small victory for her. And she would take what she could get at this point.

Besides, she had eaten Kairi's ass out countless times, and just finished munching Mistress Carmella's butt, so this really shouldn't be a big deal. And it wasn't. In fact, it was something Asuka was really looking forward too. So when she was finally ready, she was quick to move over to her friend, and get to work. Starting by spreading those cheeks nice and wide, so she could get a look at her prize.

Well, more accurately, it was her Fabulous Mistress's prize. But maybe if she was good, she would get to taste it on the Fabulous Dom's cock? And/or get a closer look at this cute little hole stretching for a strap-on. Oh yes, they were very much things that Asuka was hoping for, as she spat onto what was meant to be a forbidden hole, and then rubbed that saliva in with her tongue.

She repeated this process a few times, before settling into just simply sliding her tongue up and down the other girl's ass hole for a few moments. Then, as if sensing the impatience of her Fabulous Mistress, Asuka started to kick things up a notch, first swirling her tongue around that cute little back door, and then pushing her way inside, so she could fuck it.

Which despite the fact that it had been a while since she had butt fucked her friend, Kairi was able to take it easily. Which made Asuka question whether this was because she was that good at making bitches loose for life, or had Kairi been sneaking off to see another Dom? Maybe even Mistress Carmella? Not so long ago she would have dismissed that as impossible, but now she wasn't so sure.

Her suspicions were further raised by just how easily she was able to tongue fuck that bitch hole, and more importantly, Kairi's reactions to it. Namely, the constant whimpers, cries and moans of pure pleasure, and the fact that she pushed back against that tongue, trying to get it deep inside her. Admittedly, that was inconclusive proof. Indeed, Asuka prided herself in keeping all of her friends/bitches this eager for a fucking.

Even those she wanted to top with her, like Kairi. But still, the former Empress had her suspicions throughout fucking the other female wrestler's ass with her tongue, in particular when it was replaced with something much, much bigger.

"Okay, okay, that's more than enough for that anal loving ho. Move aside, Asuka, so I can butt fuck your best friend." Carmella ordered, before quickly changing her mind, "Wait! Na, on second thoughts, spread those cheeks for me. Oooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, I want everyone to see the mighty Asuka giving me her friend's ass. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, give me that bitch butt, like the butt bitch you are!"

This time there was a brief pause, and a blush, but the response was the same, "Yes, my Fabulous Mistress."

Carmella raised her eyebrow at this hesitation, but if anything, it made the further submission of Asuka that much sweeter, when the former Alpha female spread the cheeks of her best friend, and offered it to her replacement. Something which Carmella pretty much savoured for a few long seconds, before pressing the tip of her cock against Kairi's ass hole, and slowly began to push forwards.

Unsurprisingly, that supposedly forbidden hole stretched easily for the invading object, Kairi even letting out a happy sound as she was stretched, and invaded back there. Oh God, this was the type of ass whore who could actually get off on being anally penetrated! How very obscene.

Which initially had Carmella opening her mouth to mock her latest conquest, but at the last second stopped herself. After all, dunking on Kairi for being an anal slut might backfire, because who was responsible for her being that way? Well, a number of tops had probably had a turn with this slutty little fuck hole, but it was most likely that Asuka was the main reason, and the new Alpha female had no intention of complementing her predecessor.

Not when she was so very close to breaking that bitch, and making her hers. So for once, Carmella kept her mouth shut, and savoured this beautiful moment. Although if anything, she was less focused on Kairi's stretching ass hole, then she was the look on Asuka's face, and in her eyes.

To The Princess's delight, throughout filling Kairi's slutty little ass with girl cock, Asuka continued to stare upwards into the eyes of her Mistress, in yet another sign that she was ready to officially become a Fabulous Bitch. Maybe even right after Carmella was done with Kairi. Or better yet, during? Oh yes, Carmella was more determined than ever to make that happen.

But first, she was going to fill that slutty little butt with every inch of her strap-on. And that's exactly what she did, The Princess of Staten Island going as slowly as possible, so she could savour watching that dildo slowly disappearing into the most private hole of another female wrestler. As once again, another female wrestler continued to give her a great view of it.

In her admittedly biased opinion, that was the best part, although a very close second, was the sounds that Kairi was making. Oh yes, Carmella absolutely adored it when an ass slut revealed her true colours. When it was crystal clear that she was dealing with an inferior woman. Another female wrestler, who was basically just made to take her cock.

Another female wrestler, who was supposedly better in the ring, but here she was, nothing but her cock sleeve, who eventually took every inch of it. Oh yes, inevitably Carmella's thighs came to rest against those cute little cheeks, announcing that Kairi Sane had taken every single inch of that big dick inside her backside. Now that was something that Carmella just couldn't resist taunting this bitch about.

"Every inch!" Carmella moaned and chuckled as she continued to lay the verbal smackdown, "Oooooooooh yessssssss, that's every single inch of my big dick, right up this slutty little ass. Not that surprising. No, everybody knows that Kairi Sane is nothing but a well-used anal whore, and Mella Is Money! That means, that this is just another hole for me.

Nothing special. And I hate to say it, kind of boring. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, I butt fuck broken little bitches like this every single day. It's not challenging to me. Not like you, Asuka. Oh yeah, play your cards right, and I'll get another piece of your ass hole when I'm done with this slut. In the meantime, just watch what I do to your favourite bitch, you pathetic little ho."

Asuka would have destroyed anyone who had the audacity to talk to her that way only a short time ago. And Carmella even had the audacity to spit in her face, to emphasize her words, before she officially started sodomizing Kairi. But to her overwhelming shame, Asuka's ass hole quivered with anticipation at the promise of her Fabulous Mistress.

Just as it quivered with jealousy, at watching that big dick sliding in and out of another woman's butt hole. Oh God, her mouth watered, from the anticipation of the superior woman inevitably switching holes, so she could have the Fabulous Dom's cock in her mouth. Mostly because she could have her Mistress inside her again, but also to taste Kairi's ass.

She had been tasting it only a few minutes ago, but honestly, Asuka could never truly get enough of that flavour. As much fun as it had been to taste it from the source, in a way, it was even better on the strap-on of her Fabulous Mistress, as it was another way to prove herself as a broken bitch to the superior woman. Oh God, what was she thinking?

How were things going this bad, that she was thinking this way? And why did she want to beg for the privilege of sucking that ass flavoured cock? Something which almost became overwhelming, as Carmella continued to dish out a long, slow butt fucking to Kairi, while mostly staring at Asuka, making it crystal clear who she was really teasing.

However, eventually Carmella did remove her cock from Kairi's ass, pressed it against Asuka's lips, and then gleefully encouraged, "You wanna suck it, don't you, Asuka? Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, take a good look, everyone. Mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, take a good look at the supposedly mighty Asuka sucking on my cock!

Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, you see? You see just how easily she does it? Just how happy she is to taste her little friend's ass on her Fabulous Mistress's dick? Oh fuck yeah, the Empress is now my fucking cock sucker! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, take it down your whore throat! All the fucking way!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka blushed but was quick to reply and obey.

Poor Asuka barely waited for her Fabulous Mistress to begin speaking, let alone finish, before she wrapped her lips around that ass flavoured dildo, and then moaned happily because of the flavour. Something she savoured for a few long minutes, along with the verbal abuse the other woman was giving her.

Then she started bobbing her head up and down on the dick, taking more of it into her mouth, and eventually down her throat. Which was still a bit of a struggle for her, but to her shame, she had been practicing. Mostly on her Fabulous Mistress's strap-on, as Mella was really eager to take advantage of the power she had over her. But also, on her own toys.

With that practice, Asuka was able to get every inch of that dildo down her throat, and thus get every drop of Kairi's ass cream. Something which Carmella celebrated by laughing hysterically, and then starting to go back and forth between Kairi's ass and Asuka's mouth.

In turn, this just encouraged Asuka to suck on the strap-on even more enthusiastically. God, she even looked up into the eyes of her Fabulous Mistress, and silently thanked her for this opportunity. Maybe even, silently begged her to fuck her ass too. Something which maybe her Fabulous Mistress guessed, given what happened next? But that didn't matter, because to her shame, the result was the same.

"So Asuka, do you want to get your ass fucked? Carmella questioned, after pulling her freshly cleaned cock out of Asuka's mouth for what felt like the millionth time.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka moaned dreamily, before blushing.

"Oooooooooh, not even hesitating? I love that for us." Carmella cackled wickedly, before insisting, "Mmmmmmmm, but I think I'm going to need a little more from you. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, beg for it. No, don't bend over, until I tell you too. Yeahhhhhhhhh, look me in the eyes, and tell me exactly what it is you want."

"I..." Asuka did briefly hesitate this time, although it wasn't much of a saving grace, given how passionately she pleaded, "I want you to fuck me, Mistress Carmella. I want my Fabulous Mistress to fuck me in the ass, right here, right now, in front of the entire women's locker room. Show everyone that you are the Alpha female, and Asuka is just a broken butt slut. Nothing but your fuck toy.

Your, your Fabulous Bitch. Oh yes, Asuka is Mistress Carmella's Fabulous Bitch, who needs her slutty little ass destroyed. Please, please, plasssssssssseeeeeeeee, own my butt hole! Own me. Prove to everyone here, that Asuka is yours. That you were ready for Asuka. Please?"

Carmella almost came from just how passionately the once mighty Asuka begged. Right at the end there, right after the long whin of please, Asuka had turned around, pressed her face to the ground, and reached back to spread her cheeks without permission. Not that Carmella really cared, as it perfectly emphasized those words, and revealed her favourite fuck hole in the entire world.

Because God, she wasn't sure that even the asses of the horsewomen would compete at this point. Because again, not so long ago, this woman was unstoppable. But now? Oh, now it had never been more clear that she was ready to accept her place. And The Princess of Staten Island was only too happy to receive this precious gift.

Well, there was a long few seconds of staring at her prize, before Carmella finally stepped up to the plate, press the head of her dick against that bitch hole, and quipped, "Well, if you insist..."

She then slowly but surely began pushing forwards, causing the once mighty Empress to cry out in the pure pleasure as her most private hole began stretching for the invading strap-on. Something which could have been over in like a second, but Carmella made sure that this lasted as long as possible, so that she could savour every precious moment of Asuka's shit hole stretching for her cock.

Especially arguably the best part of it, namely when the head of that dildo slid inside the former Alpha female's ass. Inside the ass of the formerly mighty Asuka. Which was something she had done before, many times over. But this was different, as for the first time, it felt like this unstoppable force could be truly broken. And she didn't even have to do anything else for it.

If ever there was a time to gloat, it was now. And yet, what could Carmella possibly say which could add to this moment? Oh yes, if anything, this was definitely a time that a picture was worth a thousand words. Because right now, the entire locker room seemed to be taking pictures on their phones so they could forever witness Asuka face down, ass up and spreading her cheeks willingly for her Fabulous Mistress.

After begging for this exact thing, no less. They then continued to take pictures, and slowly but surely, Carmella began pushing her hips forwards, causing inch after inch of her big dick to slide into Asuka's butt hole, and then deep into her bowels. Something which continued to be on perfect display, thanks to the fallen warrior spreading her cheeks.

During her time in the WWE, Carmella had been involved in a lot of butt fuckings, and even though this one wasn't involving her taking a cherry or anything, it felt like the most important ever. It was probably her favourite up to this point, and it might just remain that way until the end of her career. Because there was something different in the air. Because for that moment, she had won.

There would be other battles, and other opponents, one who might be more unstoppable than Asuka. But, as her thighs pressed against Asuka's butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that dick was buried deep within Asuka's shit-pipe, Carmella allowed herself to celebrate this victory in her favourite way. Namely, by verbally degrading her prize.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers