Fabulous Bitch Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl, Bitch-ka. You just took every inch of my big dick up your slutty little ass, ha ha ha ha!" Carmella cackled gleefully, "Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, you took it just as easily as your friend, Kairi. And you know what that means, right? It means that you're a whore. Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, the mighty Asuka is just another anal whore around here. More importantly, you're my little anal whore. My little butt slut.

Just one of Mella's Fabulous Bitches. Oh yeah, you are, mmmmmmmm, and now you're going to prove it. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssss, take it, Bitch-ka. Oh God yes, mmmmmmmmm, take it, and moan like the little butt bitch you are! Ah fuck yeah, take it!"

Kairi watched in disbelief, as her top, and arguably the greatest butt fucker ever, got her butt fucked, and absolutely loved it, right from the start. Oh God, the once mighty Asuka had even been moaning in pleasure while getting her ass stuffed with strap-on cock.

It had been so soft, that maybe no one else heard, but everyone had to hear the joyful sounds Asuka was now making, as Carmella slowly and surely started pumping her hips back and forth, and thus causing that dildo to slide in and out of Asuka's ass hole. Making it official, Carmella was once again sodomizing the once unstoppable Asuka. In front of the whole Smackdown women's locker room, no less. And the formerly terrifying Empress was clearly loving it.

"Kairi, take over spreading Asuka's cheeks. Mmmmmmmm, I want you to get a better look at your top's ass hole stretching for me." Carmella ordered, and then when she wasn't immediately being obeyed, she snapped, "Now, you worthless whore! And you better reply properly, otherwise no more cock for your slutty little ass."

"Ye, yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Kairi stammered with a blush, and then scramble to obey.

As if what she'd just been through hadn't been bad enough before, Carmella was really going to subject her to this? Well, of course she was. Carmella was making a point. Showing off her power, and putting the respected Japanese women in their place. And given what had just happened, it was likely that Kairi would be in for another 'treat' very, very soon. However, it was better than the alternative.

Oh God, it was embarrassing to admit, but Kairi hated the idea of no more cock up her ass tonight. Or worse, no more cock up her ass ever. As the other Princess could make that happen. At least, for the foreseeable future. So The Pirate Princess obeyed The Princess of Staten Island, and spread the cheeks of her former Empress, getting the best possible look of that dildo sliding in and out of Asuka's ass hole.

"And now, since you've been good, you can taste the ass of your former Mistress, on your new Mistress's cock." Carmella announced proudly, when she eventually pulled her dick out of Asuka's ass, and pressed it against Kairi's lips, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssss, suck it, like the little ATM loving bitch you are!

Yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, you and the so-called mighty Asuka love the taste of each other's slutty little asses. Yeah, you do, mmmmmmmmm, especially on the cock of your Fabulous Mistress. Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, suck it, Kairi. Suck your former top's ass cream. Please me, please your Fabulous Mistress! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, fucking suck it! Fuck yeah!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Kairi again blushed, though this time she quickly obeyed.

Partly, so she would have a distraction from everything that was going on, including the words which unsurprisingly, Carmella continued to bombard her with, even after Kairi did what she wanted. Oh God, Kairi wrapped her lips around the head of the cock, and tasted the deepest part of Asuka's ass. Fuck, she had tasted that ass before, but never like this.

Which was so overwhelmingly humiliating. However, to her overwhelming shame, she loved it more than she should. Oh God, the Pirate Princess moaned loudly and happily, at the taste of The Empress's ass, on the cock of The Princess of Staten Island. For better or for worse, Kairi savoured that twisted flavour for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob her head up and down that dildo.

Up and down a cock strapped around the waist of Carmella... her Fabulous Mistress. Which was a truly horrifying thought, and yet, Kairi became more and more used to it. Which in turn, only made it more and more horrifying. That was the bad part. And obviously, the good part, was that she was getting so much yummy butt cream.

Of course, she got more of it, when predictably her Fabulous Mistress started switching back and forth between her mouth and Asuka's ass, one Princess doing her best to please another with her mouth. And eventually, with her ass again. Something that at this point, Kairi welcomed even more than the ass cream.

Asuka hated this, but not for the reason she should. She didn't hate the fact that she was being publicly disgraced by Carmella. Publicly embarrassed by another female wrestler. Publicly Sodomized by her Fabulous Mistress. No, she hated the fact that she wasn't cumming like a bitch with a dick in her ass. And more importantly, that she didn't have that cock all to herself.

Which made it crystal clear that she was done as a top. Something that was probably obvious to everyone, given the way that she was whimpering, crying out and even moaning in pure pleasure from getting ass fucked in the middle of the women's locker room. And more importantly, from the way that she had begged for it.

To make matters worse, it had to be absolutely clear that she was moments away from begging for it again. Especially when her Fabulous Mistress switched from ass to mouth, to something even worse. Or maybe better? Because her Fabulous Mistress started switching between the asses of the two well-respected Japanese female wrestlers, Kairi now bent over right next to Asuka, and instead of spreading their ass cheeks, the superior woman was smacking their asses and giggling wickedly.

And Asuka wanted this true Alpha female to enjoy herself. She really did, as embarrassing as it was to admit. But what she wanted even more, was to cum, and while Kairi did a decent job holding back, the allegedly stronger of the two just ran out of patience.

"Fuck me!" Asuka whimpered pathetically, when her need to cum became just too overwhelming.

"What was that?" Carmella questioned, abruptly stopping in her tracks.

"Fuck me?" Asuka pleaded louder, briefly swallowing, before adding, "Fuck Asuka's ass. Fuck it hard and deep, and make me cum please?"

"I'd love too." Carmella beamed happily, before pushing, "But we both know you can do better than that. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, we both knew the mighty Asuka can beg like a real anal whore. Because that is exactly what I've turned you into. So go on, beg. And this time, put some feeling into it. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, beg loudly and proudly for your Fabulous Mistress to pound this hot Asian booty!"

As Asuka briefly hesitated, Kairi gleefully jumped in, "Make me cum, my Fabulous Mistress! Oh please, make me cum! Pound my slutty little ass hole, and make me cum on your Fabulous Cock! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, fuck my, my hot little Asian booty! Show me who the real Princess is around here. Butt fuck me right in front of Asuka, and make her jealous. Jealous of me.

Ohhhhhhhhh please, please plassssssseeeeeeeee, fuck me! Fuck my ass, fuck it hard! Please? Oh please, my Fabulous Mistress, make me yours. I want to be yours. Make Kairi Sane your Fabulous Bitch! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me!"

Soon after Kairi started, Asuka did the same, the two Japanese women pretty much talking over each other, as they frantically pleaded for what they so desperately wanted, "NO! ME! Fuck me, not Kairi! Oh please, my Fabulous Mistress, pound fuck my hot little Asian booty, and make me cum like an anal bitch! Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, make Asuka cum, like a Fabulous Bitch!

Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, fuck me in the ass, and make me cum! Oh please, plasssssssssseeeeeee, ruin Asuka's shit hole! Wreck it! Destroy me! Claim Asuka's ass as your property! Ohhhhhhhhhh God, make your conquest of Asuka official, and make me fucking cum! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, slam Asuka hard!"

"That's enough!" Carmella yelled loudly enough to get everyone's attention, then commanded with another chuckle, "Mmmmmmmm, that's what I like to hear, two desperate little anal sluts, who need their Fabulous Mistress to pound their bitch holes. And those are some very tempting offers, but I'm going to give it to Asuka. However since I'm such a nice Dom, here's what we'll do.

I'm getting on my back, and the so-called Empress is going to ride my big dick, right here, in front of everyone. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, everyone is going to see how much of an ass whore Asuka really is. And Kairi? You're going to get a hand-held dildo, put it in my hand, and I'll let you ride that. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, it's more than you deserve, but I like the idea of destroying two hot little Asian booties, instead of one. Mmmmmmmm, aren't I generous?"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka beamed happily at this news.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Kairi replied just as happily.

"Well then, do it, bitches." Carmella pushed, emphasizing her words with a couple of hard smacks to those hot little Asian booties.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka beamed happily and quickly obeyed.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Kairi blushed again, but obeyed just as quickly.

Both respected Joshis scrambled to obey their Fabulous Mistress, although Asuka was barely aware of what Kairi was doing, because she was just so obsessed with cumming in that moment. Especially as her ass was once again empty, the Smackdown women's champion and Alpha female only just removing it. Not so long ago, The Empress would've pointed out the hypocrisy of this.

That they couldn't have obeyed, until that moment. But now the once mighty Asuka was nothing but a broken anal bitch, scrambling to line-up her stretched out shit hole with that weapon of ass destruction, and slammed herself downward, so that her butt was impaled in just one thrust.

Once every inch of that dildo was all the way up her butt, Asuka allowed herself a few long seconds to savour that feeling. However, it wasn't that long before she was frantically bouncing up and down, while screaming at the top of her lungs. For better or for worse, she was on the edge of orgasm and what felt like seconds.

Partly from the build-up, and partly because of the fact that she had chosen to face away from Carmella. Which had seemed like a good idea at the time, as she wouldn't have to see the smug expression of her Fabulous Mistress. But instead, Asuka found herself facing the other women of this locker room, and the look on their faces more than even her Fabulous Mistress's next words and smacks to her ass triggered a series of overwhelming orgasms, which rendered the once great champion truly a mindless anal whore.

"CUM FOR ME, ASUKA! CUM FOR YOUR FABULOUS MISTRESS!" Carmella demanded with delight, delivering a series of hard spanks to the beautifully jiggling Asian booty in front of her, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSS, LET EVERYBODY SEE YOU FOR THE ANAL WHORE YOU REALLY ARE! LET THEM SEE HOW I'VE CLAIMED YOU! THAT YOU'RE MINE!

ALL FUCKING MINE! OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, THE EMPRESS AND HER BIG FAT ASIAN BOOTY BELONG TO THE PRINCESS! THE ONLY REAL PRINCESS AROUND HERE! THE ONLY REAL ALPHA AROUND HERE! MMMMMMMMMMMM FUCK YEAH, MELLA IS MONEY, MELLA IS CHAMPION. MELLA OWNS ASUKA'S FAT ASS! MELLA OWNS ALL! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSS, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!" Asuka agreed over and over again, pretty much hysterically, just before she started cumming, "AUSKA IS YOURS! ALL YOURS! YOUR BITCH! OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, ASUKA BELONGS TO MELLA! MELLA IS ALPHA! OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, MELLA IS MONEY!

OOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, RUIN ASUKA'S ASS HOLE, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AH FUCK! OH MELLA, MY FABULOUS MISTRESS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, MAKE ME CUM AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Kairi hadn't been getting enough cock in her ass, as Carmella was continually showing favouritism towards Asuka. The fact that it was going to go into overdrive, when she was supposed to be the one getting broken, was overwhelmingly humiliating. Especially because it made her jealous. Jealous that she wasn't the one getting more cock up her ass.

Which ironically, just fuelled her to be able to move without embarrassing herself. Other than the fact that as soon as she managed to find a hand-held dildo, instead of handing it to Carmella, just like she had been ordered too, Kairi pretty much shoved it straight up her own butt, and then cried out in pure pleasure thanks to those actions.

The fact that no one seemed to notice should have been a good thing, but it wasn't, as Kairi had been vaguely aware of what was happening to her former Mistress and dear friend, but she was still blown away when she turned around, to see THE Asuka frantically bouncing up and down that weapon of ass destruction. And oh God, her cum was literally squirting out of her cunt, proving just how much she loved it.

As her words made it crystal clear that Carmella had done it. She broken the infamous Asuka. Not with a particularly brutal butt fucking, possibly featuring multiple cocks. No, through sheer force of her will, over time, Carmella had done the unthinkable, which in turn, was enough to trigger an orgasm for Kairi too.

She was then very quick to position herself so her Fabulous Mistress could grab hold of that dildo, and then bounced up and down on it, covering for herself. Something which sadly, continue to go unnoticed, even as Kairi made herself cum over and over again. Well, her Fabulous Mistress did occasionally move her hand, but it looked like that was just sheer instinct.

That Carmella was a natural Alpha female after all, and her body was acting automatically, from having a shameless butt slut within reach. Or more accurately, a second one, and she was clearly very much concentrating on the butt slut which was all that was left of the once unstoppable Asuka.

At this point, there was no question that Asuka had the superior career in the WWE, when it came to the two Japanese women. But that wasn't why Kairi was jealous of Asuka in that moment. Truly, she'd never been this jealous of anyone before, simply for having all of the attention of the Goddess known as Carmella. Now it was obvious that was what Carmella was, Kairi felt ashamed for not recognizing it sooner.

Something in the future she promised to make up for, by devoting her life to making this incredible butt buster happy. If she even got the chance, as her Fabulous Mistress seemed only focused on thoroughly destroying the now former Empress, and making sure she never forgot her place again.

Carmella had set out to break Kairi Sane tonight, and there was an argument to be made that was what she should be focusing on. But the truth was, Kairi was such a nonentity in the women's division, she didn't even bother going after her. No, Kairi had obligingly come to her, and Carmella had simply used her as another steppingstone in her war against Asuka.

A war which apparently might have already been won, but whatever the case, The Princess of Staten Island was determined to solidify it, now that she once again had the chance. So she forgot all about Kairi, until the poor excuse for a Princess gave her that hand-held dildo, and obligingly destroyed her own ass hole. Something which mildly amused the real woman, even as her main focus remained the amazing piece of ass riding her cock.

Because while Carmella hadn't been the one to get Asuka's anal cherry, for now and she was going to own that ass, which would be by far the greatest accomplishment of her career so far. Hell, Charlotte Flair had won countless titles at this point, but now Carmella had finally succeeded where she failed. Finally broken the mighty Asuka.

Of course, the real Princess needed to put the exclamation point on that, and make sure there wasn't any doubt in the minds of the women surrounding her, and more importantly the so-called Empress. Which was why, when the broken Empress finally slowed down, The Princess of Staten Island flipped them over, and showed everyone exactly what she could do.

Normally, Carmella would have been able to hold herself back from cumming, so she could truly give it her all at this point. But it had been just too much, especially with the part about truly believing she had broken Asuka. Although the rubbing of her clit from the other end of the dildo, and those meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, were definitely a factor.

Which was also why she continued cumming when she was in control. Perhaps even more than before. Which sadly, she was beyond giving her normal verbal encouragement. But then again, this was one of those times were a picture said a thousand words. And right now, the picture everyone was seeing was Carmella brutalizing Asuka's fat ass with every ounce of her strength, and both of them cumming like crazy.

Given this was one of the biggest threats to her in the whole company, and easily the biggest threat in this room, Carmella didn't even consider slowing down. Oh yes, she was surrounded at this point by broken bottoms, who were all jealous that they weren't the ones getting their asses destroyed. Something which Carmella took full advantage of, by letting her guard down.

Leaving herself vulnerable at the end, so she could get every last orgasm out of them both. And more importantly, spend a truly legendary amount of time, and a truly legendary amount of force, to brutalize Asuka's butt hole, before finally they collapsed together in a sweaty heap. God, it was such an epic rectum wrecking, that it was a miracle she didn't pass out right there.

But because she was Carmella, and the definition of fabulous and money, she was just about able to roll off, smack Asuka's ass, and order, "Spread your cheeks, bitch. Show me the hole I just ruined!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka whimpered softly and tiredly, and yet, clearly deliriously happy.

Asuka then struggled to obey, as she wasn't sure she'd ever been this tired. She had put everything she had into anally riding that big dick, and pretty much the second she began slowing down, her Fabulous Mistress had flipped her over, as she literally put her in her place. Oh God, it was glorious. Also, something which had technically happened to Asuka before.

Many times, in fact. But this time had been different. Mistress Charlotte had always given her just enough left so she wouldn't completely break, obviously amused by her continuous defiance. However, the Goddess known as Carmella obviously would settle for nothing less than a complete ownership of Asuka, and now she had it. Asuka was hers, 100%.

Not so long ago, the thought would've been terrifying, but now it only refuelled Asuka with enough adrenaline that she was able to lift her butt into the air, and spread those cheeks, showing first her Fabulous Mistress and then their audience just how widely and deeply her ass was gaping. Something which put a happy smile on the face of her Fabulous Mistress, which in turn made Asuka's heart flutter.

The worst thing she ever imagined had finally happened, and honestly, she'd never been happier. But also, hungry for something else. Hungry for ultimately what came next. Although before that, the broken bitch would first have to prove that was exactly what she was.