Fabulous Bitch Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you my bitch, Bitch-ka?" Carmella asked, after giving them by the few limits to recover.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka moaned happily, and without hesitation, "Mmmmmmmm, Asuka is yours. All yours. The Empress is no more. I am nothing but your bitch now. Carmella's Fabulous Bitch!"

"Good girl." Carmella grinned with relief, as she had been confident that this would be the answer, but actually hearing it was so overwhelming that she needed a second, before she pushed, "Now get over here, and prove it, by sucking my cock. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, further prove you're my Fabulous Bitch by sucking on this ass flavoured cock.

Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's it. That's what I like to see. One of my sluts, cleaning her butt cream off of my cock. Oh yeah, make sure you get every drop, ho. Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah, get every single drop, by taking it all the way down your throat. No Kairi! You're not part of this. You never were. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, this is all about me, and my Fabulous Bitch, Asuka."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka moaned happily and obeyed immediately, again.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Kairi whimpered pathetically when she tried to get involved, and then just watched as another broken bitch got the thing she most wanted.

Reinvigorated by displaying herself, and the latest verbal exchange, Asuka was fairly quick to move into position and wrapped her lips around the head of that dildo. She then moaned loudly and happily as she savoured the taste of her own ass for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob her head up and down the cock.

Like before, it was an incredible struggle for her to be able to take the entire length down her throat, but thanks to the practice she'd been getting lately, she just about did it. Oh yes, she was able to clean the entire dildo, and get every drop of her own butt cream from it, like a real bottom. Which was exactly what she was now. Something solidified further by the next actions of her Fabulous Mistress.

"That will do." Carmella said dismissively, before ordering, "Now kneel in front of your fellow Fabulous Bitches, so you can be collared."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka beamed happily and once again obeyed immediately.

"You too, Kairi." Carmella clarified, in case there was any doubt, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, it's time to collar both of my new bitches."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Kairi replied happily and obeyed, relieved that Asuka wasn't the only one.

They didn't have to wait long, before their Fabulous Mistress wrapped a strap of leather around their necks, and tightened them firmly, as a signal of ownership. She started with Kairi, likely because Asuka was the bigger prize, but the result was the same. Namely, the two respected Japanese female wrestlers kneeling on the floor, their ass holes gaping from recently being fucked, and collars around their necks, to signify that they had been thoroughly beaten.

That now they were truly Fabulous Bitches. And that's all they ever would be. Even the once mighty Asuka. Something which put a happy smile on the faces of all involved, but especially the Goddess known as Carmella, which was what really mattered here.