Fabulous Bitch Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her poor little ass hole quivered with anticipation at the thought of the other things she would be receiving tonight, but it was thankfully a fleeting thought, next to eating pussy. Even if it was the cunt of a cunt. Then again, Sasha was unfortunately used to that by now, given she mostly went down on Mistress Charlotte.

Which unfortunately, made this feel so very natural to her, especially the part where she quickly moved her head forward so once she had the chance, stuck out her tongue, and did the things she been ordered to do. Namely, start licking pussy. Carmella's pussy. Which of course, got a very, very positive response from the new double champion.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, that's it. That's exactly it! Mmmmmmmmm, lick me, bitch! Lick me!" Carmella cried out joyfully, repeating some of the words over and over again, before with a wicked chuckle, she started dishing out some of her trademark encouragement, "Ohhhhhhhhhh, that's a good girl. Good little rug muncher. This the treatment you give Charlotte?

Ooooooooooh, I bet you do. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, I bet that the so-called Boss does this every night for the so-called Queen. And you're precious little Hugger. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, you're The Boss of nothing, except eating pussy! And taking it up the ass. Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, you are! And you better believe I am going to prove it, because Mella is Money. Not that it will be hard, ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmm, no. Not hard at all."

Unfortunately Sasha couldn't argue this point, and not just because her mouth was busy. No, she had gone down on Mistress Charlotte a lot, way more than she would like to admit, along with the fact that she actually kind of enjoyed it. Hell, she even tried to pretend she was doing that now, as it was a little less embarrassing. Although admittedly, not by much.

And of course, she tried to pretend she was eating Bayley's pussy, or better yet, 69'ing with her. Which was her favourite thing to imagine during oral sex. Hell, she would sometimes imagine that, even when she just initially began. Which was another thing she was in no hurry to admit, because she was supposed to be a top, dammit. She should be receiving the oral, not the other way around.

However, given the way her career had gone, Sasha had spent a lot more time in this position than the other. At least when it came to oral sex. And to her shame, after all this time, there was a certain thrill to it. Not that she would admit it but she enjoyed pleasing another woman like this. Gently licking her cunt, until she got permission to give her more.

Which was exactly what she did with Carmella now, like the well-trained pussy licker that she was. Something that Carmella pointed out. Which was true, of course. Mistress Charlotte took great pride in teaching her bitches to properly please her, and Sasha had learned her lessons well, thanks to frequently using them.

Carmella was truly living her best life right now, and in a way, nothing could truly beat this moment. After all, there she was, standing proudly and victoriously in the middle of the women's locker room, after defeating Charlotte Flair at the second biggest event of the year for the WWE, with supposedly one of the best female wrestlers in the world kneeling before her, and eating her pussy.

The infamous Sasha Banks was eating her pussy, and no matter how far she'd fallen in recent years, that truly meant something. God, the only thing that might make this moment better, was if she had one of her Fabulous Bitches bring her the titles she had earned through blood, sweat and tears, and just being fabulous, so she could hold them up proudly the entire time. Or just have one over each shoulder.

Just the thought made Carmella want to push Sasha to make her cum hard and fast. Or just seriously have one of her Fabulous Bitches bring her those titles. That would probably do at this point. But this was her first chance to celebrate her moment of triumph, and she couldn't undermine that by doing something embarrassing, like cumming too quickly.

No, she had a reputation to uphold. Besides, why on Earth would she want to rush this? This was everything she had been working towards. Everything she had dreamed of. And it was even better than she thought it would be. Yes, there was still some work to be done, but she had basically won. And having the great Sasha Banks kneeling before her and licking her pussy was proof of that.

Another great thing about this, was that while no doubt Sasha would have liked to hurry things up, she proved herself to be a well-trained pussy licker, by not giving Carmella too much too soon. Oh no, she licked that pussy nice and slow, only occasionally touching the other female wrestler's clit, respectfully waiting for permission to give more.

It was a reminder that no matter how much Carmella might not want to give her credit, Charlotte really was good at training cunt lapping bitches. Something which The Princess of Staten Island was very much benefiting from now, and would do again in the future. And soon. Oh yes, there was still some bitches to collect, who just so happened to be The Queen's favourite bitches.

Then there was the fact that she'd already benefited from that training, given the women she had conquered. Which had Carmella looking at them. Her Fabulous Bitches. Her personal collection of fuck toys, all watching their Fabulous Mistress get the kind of attention she always deserved. Especially now, in celebration of her big win.

Of course, they all clearly wished it was them in Sasha's place. And it would be, soon enough. Oh yes, Carmella fully intended to use every single one of her playthings thoroughly, in celebration of this wonderful night. Not that she needed an excuse, given she did that every week. But it would make the sex just a little bit more fun. Like it was right now.

Although eventually, Carmella just had to moan, "Give me more! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that's it. Give my clit the attention it deserves. But not too much. No, mmmmmmmm, don't pretend you don't know what I mean, Sasha. Your Mistress Charlotte taught you better than that. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, she did. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, that's it. Ah fuck!

Mmmmmmmm, good girl, good little cunt lapper. Please your new Mistress just like that. Just like that. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, lick me! Lick that fucking, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!"

While rewarding her new bitch with her words, Carmella also grabbed hold of that funny coloured hair, and began stroking it condescendingly. Also, pushing her face closer to where she wanted it the most, while trying not to use too much pressure. Not yet, anyway. Meanwhile, she brought the other hand up to her tits, and began fondling them.

Which of course, made her job holding back harder, but she just couldn't resist at that point. Besides, it was a good way to show off her amazing body to her currently being neglected fuck toys, and make them wish they were part of the fun. Hell, it was really tempting to bring them into it. Especially her favourite trophy, Asuka.

She could picture it right now. The once mighty Asuka burying her face between her cheeks, and happily eating her ass, and thus giving Carmella her favourite form of double fun. At least when it came to receiving. And better yet, have two other sluts sucking on her tits. Maybe Mandy and Sonya? They were two of her first bitches, and it was always fun to have girlfriends worship her together.

As for the rest, they could kiss her feet, or whatever other part of her they could reach. Something which Carmella was determined to do sometime in the future. Especially when the mighty Charlotte was involved in the equation. But for now, she just wanted to focus on what Sasha could give her. And again, hold back, so she was doing her reputation proud.

Of course, there was only so much she could do. Especially as Sasha did a superb job of building her up, increasingly lingering on her clit with her tongue, before finally taking it into her mouth, and sucking on it. Somehow, while not neglecting the rest of her eager little cunt. Oh yes, this expert rug muncher swirled her tongue all around, and even teased pushing her way into Carmella's pussy.

Teasing what was about to happen to her. And as much as Carmella closed her eyes and tried to block out what was happening, just to make this last longer, ultimately, she just had to cum. And to do this right, she made clear it was a command, not a request.

"Make me cum! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, make me cum you bitch!" Carmella ultimately demanded, while pushing Sasha's face as deep as it could go into her cunt, "Do it, my new Fabulous Bitch. Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, your Fabulous Mistress has waited long enough. It's time for you to prove yourself, Sasha. Show what you can really do.

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, show exactly what Charlotte taught you. And I'm guessing, Bayley? Maybe even Becky, too? Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, The Boss is nothing but a AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME! FUCKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"

As Carmella was talking Sasha was eagerly obeying. Giving Carmella what she so richly deserved. What at that point, it felt like she needed. And what she got, and then some, as this pathetic bottom worked overtime to please her. First by pushing her to the very edge of orgasm by sucking on her clit, then pushing her over that edge, by pushing her tongue into that welcoming fuck hole, and thrusting it in and out.

After that, it was kind of hard for the Fabulous Dom to keep track of what was going on. But that was okay, because again, this was her moment of triumph. So, it was only right that she should relax and enjoy. Especially as she clearly wasn't the only one enjoying herself.

Sasha hated the fact that she enjoyed not only eating pussy, but swallowing cum this much. After all, she was supposed to be receiving this kind of treatment, not giving it. She was The Boss, dammit. She should be the one getting worshiped, and then pounding some ass. But over and over again, Sasha had found herself in this position. And she had loved it right from the start.

Oh God, she just couldn't help it. She loved the taste of pussy, and especially cum. Which meant she very much loved every second of this cunt lapping, and in a way actually wished it could have lasted even longer. But mostly, The Boss welcomed finally being allowed to make Mistress Carmella cum.

The best thing about that was usually that she was no longer thinking about what she should be doing, or what was going to happen to her after this. No, Sasha became wonderfully consumed by the taste of girl cum, and with her need to have more of it. Mostly in her belly, but also all over her face. And she knew exactly how to get it.

Oh yes, thanks to the extensive training she had with Mistress Charlotte, and in a way most of the roster, The Boss was an expert at getting as much cum out of another girl as possible. And she definitely did it now. Just for her own benefit, of course. Even if the idea of pleasing a top this way brought her an unfortunate amount of happiness.

Which would bother her after this, but right now? She was a happy little slut, tongue fucking another woman's pussy, until she came, and then wrapping her mouth around the entrance, so she could swallow as much as possible. Something which Sasha did over and over again, swallowing an impressive amount in the process. Although notably, not a lot of it. No, no matter how many times she did this, she always ended up with a good amount covering her face.

Of course, that was a good thing, as it made her feel so wonderfully slutty. It was also proof that, at least in that moment, she belonged to the other female wrestler. In this case, Mistress Carmella, of all people. Which of course, meant that in that moment, she was a Fabulous Bitch.

It was something she had feared becoming, but in that moment, it really didn't seem so bad. In fact, there was part of Sasha which actually wanted it. Especially when Mistress Carmella's grip on the back of her head tightened, and she started grinding herself into her face. Face fucking her, like a common whore. Fuck, it was so hot. Sasha didn't even care that she could barely breathe.

Hell, passing out in this 'submission hold' was preferable to what was about to happen to her. Of course, she wouldn't be that lucky. No, Mistress Carmella simply used her to get off that way for a few long minutes, then just as she was feeling faint, The Princess pushed The Boss away from her. Then after a few long seconds to gain their breath, gave her the next command. Which was of course, something she had known was coming. And dreading.

"Mmmmmmmm, that was pretty good. Charlotte always was good at training her bitches." Carmella chuckled wickedly, before quickly adding, "Which is why you know what's coming next, don't you Sasha? Well that, and the fact that you're a massive anal whore! Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmm, yeah you are. And now you get to prove it. Prove it by bending over, and giving that ass to your Fabulous Mistress."

"And reply properly." Alexa pushed.

There was a brief pause, then as she was too emotionally and physically drained to argue, Sasha simply lowered her head, and replied, "Yes, my Fabulous Mistress."

"Good girl." Carmella chuckled wickedly, before ordering, "Alexa... as you want to be involved so much... go and get me a strap-on, and then attach it to my gorgeous waist. Mmmmmmmm, and don't forget the lube. Charlotte has been clearly neglecting Sasha's slutty little ass hole. Which is a mistake I won't be making."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Alexa quickly replied and obeyed.

Carmella was grateful that she had Alexa to equip her, as it meant she could focus on what really mattered. Which was of course, squeezing every bit of enjoyment she could get out of Sasha's perfect booty. Hell, she spent a few long minutes practically drooling at the sight in front of her. Which of course, gave Alexa the perfect chance to equip her.

Also, the perfect chance for the locker room to see her standing victoriously, with a cock attached to her crotch, ready to break a bitch. Then she dropped down to her knees behind Sasha Banks and buried her face in those thick cheeks, and started frantically lapping away at the other female wrestler's ass hole.

It tasted just as good as she remembered it. Of course, that was under very different circumstances, that felt like a distant memory. Something Carmella did her best to forget about, and focus on the present. The one where she was passionately rimming one of the best female wrestlers in the world, preparing her butt for a fucking. Preparing it for her to fuck.

And she could spend as long as she wanted savouring the taste. Hell, it was very much necessary, as this perfect little fuck hole had been heart-breakingly neglected by that bitch Charlotte. Something that as promised, would never happen again, once the mighty Sasha Banks was a Fabulous Bitch.

Of course, while she got lost in simply rubbing her face in her cheeks, and more importantly licking that tasty butt hole, Carmella eventually had to kick it up a notch. Which of course, meant swirling her tongue around her target, and even pushing her way inside it. Oh yes, Carmella pushed her way directly into Sasha's butt, and tongue fucked it.

And she pretty much got all her tongue in, proving that while it might have been a while, Sasha Banks was one really well-used anal whore. Yet another reminder, that while Charlotte might be an insufferable bitch, she was an expert at training butt sluts, to the point that no matter how much they were neglected, their back doors would always be loose for life. Which was good, because this heavenly booty was definitely made for fucking.

Something which ironically Sasha was proving, by her complete inability to hide her enjoyment of this. Oh yes, the once mighty Sasha Banks was moaning, whimpering and crying out with blissful joy, as she got her butt thoroughly prepared for a fucking. Hell, even during the first couple of fuckings it would take tonight, that being from Carmella's tongue, and eventually the fingers which replace them.

And one by one, those fingers slipped easily inside that slutty little bitch hole. Which again, this well-trained butt slut clearly loved. Oh yes, soon it was time for the moment everyone had been waiting for. The main event. Time for The Boss's booty to be claimed by a superior woman. Yet again.

"You know what time it is now, don't you Sasha? Huh?" Carmella chuckled wickedly, before answering her own question, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, it's time for The Boss to spread her cheeks, and give me her slutty little ass hole! Just like you gave it to Charlotte, and who knows how many others, ha ha ha ha!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Sasha whimpered pathetically, then did as she was told.

Sasha had unfortunately been in this position countless times, and to her shame, there was part of her which had enjoyed everything that had happened to her so far tonight, and was especially looking forward to receiving the ultimate indignity. It was the same part of her which got a thrill out of grabbing hold of her butt cheeks and pulling them apart nice and slowly, so she could offer up her ass hole as a gift to another female wrestler.

Who just happened to be the undisputed women's champion, and Alpha female of the entire WWE. So, there should be no shame in this. But there was, and a lot of it, considering this was Carmella, a woman who was supposed to be inferior to her. And yet, there Sasha was, about to be Mistress Carmella's anal bitch.

If she wasn't careful, she would also end up being this woman's Fabulous Bitch. Although again, part of her liked that idea, especially as Mistress Carmella pressed the tip of her strap-on against Sasha's slutty little butt hole, and then just left it there for a few long seconds. Oh God, that was so cruel. Yes, it was something that Sasha had inflicted on bottoms before, but receiving it was almost unbearable.

Especially as it fully exposed the fact that she wanted that cock up her ass way more than she thought she did. And she had missed this. Missed being a superior woman's butt whore. Oh why, why, why couldn't Mistress Carmella just give her that cock already? Couldn't she see how badly Sasha needed it in her ass?

Just then, Sasha finally got what she really wanted. And it was obvious she really wanted it, given her cry of relief, as her shit hole began to stretch open for Mistress Carmella's cock. Which naturally caused her to blush with embarrassment, but it wasn't revealing anything. Everyone knew that Sasha Banks turned into an anal whore with a cock in her ass. But she always recovered. So, no big deal, right?

Then again, Mistress Carmella was obviously on the role of a lifetime, and somehow, she was able to make even the initial anal violation pleasurable. Hell, the once proud women's champion and Alpha female of NXT whimpered, cried out and even moaned as her ass hole stretched wider, and wider, and wider, until finally it slid through that back door and into her back passage.

Back in the days when this was a new occurrence, the likes of Charlotte would take great pleasure in taunting Sasha about this. Unfortunately, Mistress Carmella simply admired her prize, and savoured this moment, before pushing forwards, causing inch after inch of that big dildo to slide deep into The Boss's bowels. Which she should be grateful for, but honestly, Sasha was insulted.

She was The Boss, Sasha Banks. Violating her ass hole should be something to brag about. Hell, she actually comforted herself with the idea that Mistress Carmella would brag about completing the butt stuffing. Something which had Sasha blushing with embarrassment, even as she continued whimpering, crying out and moaning blissfully, as her shit-pipe was stuffed with strap-on dick.