Fabulous Bitch Ch. 15

Story Info
Carmella's ultimate victory, or just another step?
9.8k words
4.5
2.8k
3

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Carmella or Sasha Banks or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Sasha Banks was furious to be reduced to an errand girl, but what choice did she really have? She knew the consequences of disobeying Charlotte. Although this time, that wasn't even the worst part. No, the worst part, was that she now found herself genuinely afraid of Carmella, of all people. Back in NXT, the Fabulous Dom had been far from money. No, she had been a joke.

And her wrestling abilities still were, at least compared with the likes of the horsewomen. But somehow, she had reigned supreme for about six months on Smackdown now, including a 30 seconds squash over the once mighty Asuka, who had become Carmella's favourite Fabulous Bitch. Something that Mella had made very clear, from the various videos she had sent to the RAW women's locker room.

To her shame, Sasha had masturbated to those videos countless times. At first, she tried to pretend that she was the one butt fucking the now former Empress, something she had wanted to do for a very, very long time. But honestly, it was more the idea that Asuka had been broken by someone like Carmella. And the more that Sasha watched, the more she had to admire what Carmella had become.

She was just so effortlessly confident and skilled when it came to topping another woman, especially a female wrestler, that The Boss's poor little back door quivered with the thought of receiving the same treatment. Which was definitely the case when she finally walked through the door of the Smackdown women's locker room, to find herself looking directly at the Alpha female of this show.

As if she had been expecting her, and she probably had given the recent events, Carmella was sitting in the centre of the women's locker room, with a wicked smirk on her face. Which was very appropriate, given that she had another woman in her lap, frantically bouncing her ass up and down a dildo strapped around the waist of the Fabulous Dom.

Sasha knew instantly it was the once mighty Asuka, given her very recognizable hair, and the fact that she was even wearing her gear, except obviously, everything important was exposed. Then there was the fact that a very distinctive voice was whimpering, moaning, and crying out in pure pleasure. Hell, Asuka even chose that moment to further humiliate herself.

"Please, my Fabulous Mistress, can Asuka cum?" Asuka whimpered deliriously, before begging increasingly desperately, "Please, please, pleassssssssssseeeeeeeee, let Asuka cum! Mmmmmmmm, Asuka wants to cum like a bitch! Please, my Fabulous Mistress, allow your unworthy cock sleeve the privilege of cumming with your big dick in her ass?

Oh please, I need it! Asuka needs to prove herself as a good Fabulous Bitch, and cum for you. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, prove once again Asuka is nothing but your nasty little anal whore. Your dirty little butt slut. Your Fabulous Bitch, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, fuck Asuka's butt!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Carmella chuckled wickedly, before smacking Asuka's ass, "Cum for me, bitch! Oooooooooh yessssssssss, cum for your Fabulous Mistress. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, I love watching my Fabulous Bitches cum for me. Especially when my big dick is up their slutty little bitch asses! Ha ha ha ha, oooooooohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh! Fucking cum!"

It was unlikely Asuka heard Sasha come in, as she was facing away from her, so this past unstoppable force was truly just lost in the moment. Something which unfortunately, The Boss had experience in. And God, her butt hole quivered with jealousy, as she looked down to Asuka's jiggling booty, and could just about see that once untouchable back door sliding up and down that strap-on.

In fact, Sasha became so lost in watching that, she completely didn't notice that Carmella had gone from smirking at her favourite Fabulous Bitch, to the newcomer, who was acting more like a fresh piece of meat, then a genuine threat to her. Something that had Carmella chuckling wickedly, before finally speaking up, shortly after Asuka was done covering her stomach with her cum.

"Hey look Asuka, a fresh piece of ass, just for me." Carmella teased.

Seeing red, Sasha snapped out of her trance, and then snapped at this uppity bitch, "Bitch, who do you think you're talking too? I am The Boss, Sasha Banks. Multiple times former women's champion, and Alpha female. I've topped every bitch worth topping, including your skanky ass. Because I am The Blueprint. I am, a trailblazer. No, I'm The Trailblazer. I'm-"

"Charlotte's bitch?" Carmella cut her off.

"You wish." Sasha said dismissively.

"But you do have a message from her, for me, like a good little messenger girl?" Carmella questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"How do you know that?" Sasha frowned.

"Oh, I have my ways. Which you'll find out, soon enough." Carmella promised with a wicked chuckle, and then pushed, "Well? Are you going to give me the message, like a good girl?"

"Oh, right." Sasha blushed, before clearing her throat, "My partner, Charlotte Flair, invites you to RAW, for a contract signing, for your upcoming match at Summer Slam. If you promise to behave, she will graciously even let you share her favourite bitch, Becky Lynch. One final taste of being a top, before she inevitably breaks you."

There was a brief pause, in which Carmella gave her an unimpressed look, before laughing, "Partner? Oh honey, we both know you mean, your Mistress, Charlotte Flair."

"She's not my Mistress!" Sasha protested, sadly not for the first time.

"Oh really?" Carmella questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Really!" Sasha insisted.

"So, you're saying that, if I counter offered with sharing your perfect little bubble butt, in exchange for my cooperation she wouldn't take it?" Carmella questioned, then chuckled when there was a telling silence, "Yeah, I thought so. Mmmmmmmm, but don't worry, baby. We don't have to wait for Charlotte. I can fuck your ass right here, right now.

And if you get on your knees, and beg like a good little bottom, I'll even collar you right away. Oh yeah, Sasha, you're going to look so beautiful, wearing one of my collars, baby. Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, and I bet that ass hole of yours is sugar sweet. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, I'm going to have so much fun claiming it."

"You wish." Sasha scoffed, although truthfully, she wasn't feeling as confident as she would have liked.

"Oh, it will happen, sooner than you think." Carmella promised, and then explained, "See, I have a counter offer for you. Go and tell your Mistress that I'm done sharing bitches with her, and I'm too smart to walk into an ambush. So, here's what's going to happen. You can go back to Charlotte, and she can enjoy having you for a few more weeks.

Then, when I beat her, she can give me Becky to save her own ass hole. Or you. And since we both know that would be a no-brainer for her, you can save us some time, by spreading your cheeks now? Or do you seriously think she'd sacrifice her anal cherry to save you and her favourite bitch? Huh? How about sacrifice Becky's butt for yours? Honestly, I don't think she would even do that for you."

Another brief pause, then Sasha grumbled, "So you're cool with Ass vs Ass?"

"Given the stakes, and what I'm getting out of it? Definitely." Carmella beamed confidently.

"Then we're done here." Sasha said, turning to leave.

"Ooooooooh, I hate to see you go, but I love watching you leave." Carmella laughed, then called after her prey, in a move which clearly had her pause and think about it, "Your ass is already mine, Sasha. You're just too dumb to realize it. But I promise you, you'll understand by the end of the night. Mmmmmm, yeah you will. Even if you won't admit it to yourself, you'll know you're just another one of my Fabulous Bitches."

"Fuck you!" Sasha swore, unable to think of anything else to say, as she rushed out of the locker room, before she did something stupid.

"Oh, I will be fucking you, real soon." Carmella chuckled, before smacking the fat ass in front of her, "As for you, bounce harder, you stupid cock sleeve!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka cried out, delirious from pounding her own ass on that Fabulous cock.

*

Poor Sasha had specifically tried to leave right away, but she couldn't resist standing outside of the locker room, and listening to Asuka's cries of pleasure, as she brutalized her own ass hole, and ultimately, made herself cum again and again like the shameless anal addicted bottom she had become for Her Fabulous Mistress. God, it was so obscene.

Sasha had spent so long respecting and even fearing Asuka, especially after The Empress had brutalized her butt hole during the short time they had spent on the same brand. And now? She was just a Fabulous Bitch to Carmella, of all people. But then again, that was what made it hot. That, and the overwhelming confidence of The Princess of Staten Island. Extreme confidence, given who she was facing.

It seemed ridiculous, given Carmella's lackluster history, both within the ring, and against Charlotte Flair. Sure, she'd beaten The Queen almost as much as The Boss had, but those were all just flukes, and when it really mattered, Charlotte was always victorious, and surely, this would be no different? So, even though Sasha was furious it was her ass being put on the line, she was fairly confident it wouldn't come to that.

After the match, she realized she should've seen the result coming. But of course, there had to be a reason for Carmella's seemingly delusional confidence, and it came in the form of Alexa Bliss, who everyone actually assumed was interfering to benefit her Mistress. Well, that was true, it just was her Fabulous Mistress.

First Asuka distracted the referee, then Alexa knocked Charlotte out with the RAW title belt, which she officially lost seconds later, when Carmella covered her for the three count. And that was it, Carmella was the undisputed women's champion of the WWE. More importantly, she was now the undisputed Alpha female of the entire WWE. NXT, included.

Then, fearing for the safety of her ass hole, and probably to regroup, Charlotte just ran into the locker room, grabbed her things, and then left in a fit of rage. In probably a wise move, no one tried to stop her, not even the new double champion. Mostly because she was busy posing with her new title, and bragging interviews afterwards.

Meanwhile, Sasha just sat in the locker room in disbelief, waiting for her new temporary Dom to come and collect her. Oh God, how had she stooped this low, to truly become a bargaining chip for superior women? And it was impossible to argue that's what Carmella was at this point. No way would Sasha admit that out loud, of course, and was getting ready to hung onto her Bad Bitch persona like her career depended on it.

Because it did. Because this could be it for her. Hell, the only reason that she hadn't been broken this long, was that Charlotte seemed amused by her. Like the once formally unstoppable NXT champion, who was grinning at her, while they waited for their Fabulous Mistress to return.

*

Carmella was truly living her best life. Sure, she had defeated the so-called Queen before, but this was different. This was when it really, really mattered. And from the look in her eyes, Charlotte clearly knew it. The so-called Dirtiest Player in the Game had been outplayed. Outsmarted. Beaten. And now, Mella had all the gold, and everything she needed to truly take over the WWE.

Hell, arguably she had maybe, just maybe remove the last obstacle in her way. However, there was a few loose ends to tie up. But that was okay, because one of them involved a juicy piece of ass, just waiting for her to take it, and make it hers forever. And that was exactly what she was going to do.

While she was eager to go do that, Carmella decided to leave Sasha to sweat, and do a victory lap. Besides, as the new undisputed champion, Mella had responsibilities. Her adoring public needed her. And she did so enjoy all the interviews, photo shoots, and even her time on social media, promoting her brand. It was what she deserved, and had worked so hard for.

However, that entire time, she was thinking about the look on Sasha's face when she finally walked into the locker room, proudly displaying those championships over each shoulder. And the reality certainly didn't disappoint. Except for that of course, that Charlotte wasn't here to enjoy this moment. Now that would truly make it perfect.

Drawing attention to that fact, after briefly savouring this moment, Carmella rhetorically pointed out, "What, The Queen running scared of me, already?"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Alexa quickly spoke up with a wicked grin, continuing just as shamelessly now everyone was looking at her, "She grabbed her property, Bayley and Becky included, and ran like the little bitch she is. Mmmmmmm, it's only a matter of time before she finds out the joy of your cock in her fat ass. Then, we will all be your Fabulous Bitches."

"Of course you will be, you silly fuck hole." Carmella said dismissively, "Now back off. It isn't time for your reward yet."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Alexa quickly replied, bowing her head in submission.

"Traitor." Sasha grumbled bitterly.

"Awww, don't be like that, Sasha." Carmella said mockingly, once again turning her attention to her prey, who she approached slowly, "In every war, there are winners, and there are losers. At least, in this type of war. Mmmmmmmm, and you can't blame Alexa for picking the winning side, can you? No, she just made the smart choice. And really, you should do the same."

"You haven't won yet." Sasha pointed out.

"Haven't I?" Carmella questioned with a raised eyebrow, then adding dismissively, "Sure, I don't have all your little friends kneeling before me yet, but it's only a matter of time."

"Maybe for Bayley and Becky. But not for me." Sasha said firmly, standing up and getting in Carmella's face, as the anger of this indignity re-awoke her inner Boss, "Never, ever for me. Oh yeah, I'm not like all the other damaged bottoms you've been collecting. I'm The Boss, and not even The Queen could break me. No one can. Especially not someone like you."

"Well, aren't you just adorable. Look everyone, Sasha is trying to be The Boss again." Carmella chuckled, before reminding her prey, "Well look here, Banksy, everyone knows that you were Charlotte's favourite cock sleeve for like, a year, before she got back with Becky. And the only reason you were never officially broken, was because Charlotte actually liked this attitude of yours.

And it was helpful to have you as a switch. Well don't worry, because I'm not going to subject a natural bottom like you to that fate. Mmmmmmmm, oh no, no, no, you're going to finally start living your best life, as a full-time bottom, getting that perfect little ass of yours fucked every, single day. Something we both know you want. I can see it in your eyes. So just drop down to your knees, and beg for it, and I promise, I'll collar you right now."

"Never." Sasha protested again, although it wasn't as firmly as she would have liked, and it was telling that she allowed Carmella to cut her off before she could say anything meaningful.

"I was hoping you would say that. Mmmmmmmmm, it's so much fun taking a delusional bottom like you, and forced them to admit the truth. It's why Asuka is now my favourite bitch." Carmella grinned, before adding thoughtfully, "Well that, and she's so very grateful to me for putting her in her place. And I'm sure will be the same way. But for now, let's get this party started, shall we?

Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, turn around, and take off your clothes. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, we all know what part of you I want to see the most. So do it, bitch. Let everyone see The Bitch, Sasha Banks show off her best asset, ha ha ha ha!"

For a few long seconds Sasha stood there with an adorable blush on her face, her mouth opening and closing like a goldfish, as she desperately tried to think of something to say. What made it even more hilarious, was the fact that she had probably been trying to think of what to say ever since Charlotte lost. And of course, the fact that she had been in this position many times before with Charlotte. And she had nothing.

Well, nothing which wouldn't be a repeat, and only make her even more pathetic. And her words even more empty. So inevitably, the so-called Boss started taking off her clothes. And yes, she didn't put much effort into it. But she did turn around, giving Carmella a great view of the thing that she had been thinking about for weeks now.

Don't get it twisted, she was blessed with amazing pieces of ass within her collection. But Sasha Banks was without a doubt one of the best pieces of ass in the history of the WWE. Especially because even after all this time bottoming, she still had a kind of credibility which made moments like this truly delicious.

Moments where she was forced to pull down her pants and panties, to reveal a truly heavenly bubble butt, which was practically begging to be pounded 24/7. Carmella had just too many amazing Fabulous Bitches to truly do that, but she promised it would feel like it. Especially as she reached out, and grabbed ahold of her prize, and began monologuing as she greedily fondled that butt meat.

"Fuck Sasha, I've been waiting a long time for this. Mmmmmmm, and you don't disappoint. But, I'm guessing Charlotte does. Again." Carmella was genuinely sad when she spread the other girl's cheeks to find what she was expecting, but she quickly cheered herself up, "Oh my God, no plug? Charlotte really is cruel, isn't she? Letting a bottom of your calibre walk around with a closed ass hole.

It's obscene. But don't worry, sweet little Sasha, mmmmmmm, because when you're officially a Fabulous Bitch, I swear, you'll never have to go another day with a closed butt hole again. No, mmmmmmmm, you're going to be loose, and happy, and mine! Oh yes, you and this perfect ass, all fucking mine, forever!"

"Please, can we just get on with it?" Sasha whined, after what felt like an hour of Carmella groping her butt, and taunting her.

"Oooooooooh, eager, are we? Yeah, I can imagine." Carmella chuckled, before adding, "And I'll tell you what, since you've suffered enough, we'll skip the spanking. At least for now. But I can't deny you the joy of tasting my cunt. Not after everything we've been through. So go ahead, Banksy, mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, drop down to your knees in front of me, and eat my pussy.

Eat it right here, right now, in front of everyone. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, make my other bitches jealous of you. Oh yes, I want to see The Legit Bottom start truly living her best life, by licking my hot little cunt, like the submissive little rug muncher she is."

"And you better reply properly, bitch." Alexa chimed in.

Sasha was quick to turn around to give the traitor a piece of her mind, only to think about it for a few seconds, before she lowered her head, and then grumbled, "Yes, my...Fabulous Mistress."

Sasha was in for a long night, and she knew she needed to save her strength. Especially as she had to suffer the indignity of dropping down to her knees and submission in front of another female wrestler, who in this case hadn't even beaten her. No, she had been nothing but a bargaining chip, between two champions. And now she was the prize of the victorious one.

It didn't matter how it happened, she belonged to Carmella tonight, and if she wasn't careful, permanently. Although as Carmella took off her ring gear, and exposed that amazing body of hers, that didn't seem like such a bad thing. In fact, to her shame, Sasha found her mouth-watering, as her prize for the night was revealed to her. Or at least, one of them.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers