Fabulous Bitch Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmella actually meant to brag about anally penetrating Sasha, but she was just so lost in the moment, and the need to fill that booty up with dick, that she just couldn't resist pushing forwards before she could say anything. Not that it really mattered, because there would be plenty of time for her trademark encouragement later. Hell, she could have provided some now, if she really wanted too.

But again, she chose to stay silent for now, so she could savour this heavenly victory. One that she had worked a very, very long time to achieve. Yes, butt fucking Sasha Banks was not her ultimate goal. Not even close. But it was a very, very important step in the right direction, which of course, was claiming her ultimate victory.

After all, ever since she had joined the WWE, everyone had been talking about the horsewomen, as if they were the second coming of the horsemen. Which was ironic, because they weren't even really a team, unlike those who they were named after. No, they were just a bunch of selfish bitches, out for themselves. But Carmella had to admit, they were all incredibly talented, and successful.

Although they were also greatly favoured by management, while Carmella had to fight for everything she had. She had been avoiding them until she was ready, but now she was she was going to break them all, one by one, to solidify her conquest of the WWE's women's division. And of course, once Sasha was broken, she would already be halfway there.

Because despite their success, Becky Lynch and Bayley had been nothing but worthless bottoms from day one, and the only reason they hadn't become Fabulous Bitches before now, was because going after them would've meant declaring war on Sasha Banks and worse Charlotte Flair. Oh yes, after breaking The Boss, Carmella would own The Hugger. Hell, claiming her would pretty much be a formality.

But one she was really looking forward to, especially as she intended to do it right in front of Sasha. Which might turn out to be sooner than she thought, given just how easily that big strap-on slid into the deepest depths of this former champion and Alpha female. Hell, Carmella was deliberately going slowly, so she could savour every moment of this, and yet it felt like no time at all until her thighs were resting against the other female wrestler's butt cheeks.

"Mmmmmmmm fuck, good girl. Good little anal loving bitch." Carmella chuckled wickedly, pretty much right next to Sasha's ear, as she celebrated the completion of the butt stuffing in her very favourite way, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, you took it so easy, Banksy. Soooooooooo fucking easy up your butt. Yeahhhhhhhhh, this just proves what everybody already knows about you.

That you're not The Boss of anything. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, you're just The Bitch. One of The Queen's favourite anal loving bitches. And very soon, this slutty little ass will truly be mine, and then you'll be a fabulous Bitch. Just like you were always meant to be. Yes you were. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, and now? I'm going to prove it!"

It was unlikely that Sasha would try to respond, but just in case, Carmella cut off any disagreement by officially beginning the butt fucking. Oh yes, she began gently pumping her hips back and forth, causing the big dildo to slide in and out of the other girl's ass hole, and thus begin the sodomizing of Sasha Banks. The first of many from her, and like the billionth the shameless anal whore had taken.

Because clearly, whatever pain and/or discomfort this bitch was feeling, was only adding to her enjoyment. And oh God, it was obscene. These were the actions of an anal porn star, not a former Alpha female and champion. Which was a terrifying reminder of exactly what Charlotte was capable of, and how it was never more important for Carmella to prove she was worthy of usurping her.

Sasha was overwhelmingly ashamed of herself. Enjoying this was inevitable, given everything she had gone through. But to enjoy it so soon? God, she never felt so pathetic. Unfortunately, she just couldn't help herself, as her neglected ass hole was finally getting the deep dicking it had been craving for a while now.

Then there was the fact that it was by Carmella, someone who was considered way below her in the pecking order. Or at least, The Boss used to be. Now The Princess was Mistress Carmella, and proving why she been so successful, by turning the once mighty Sasha Banks into a moaning and whimpering wreck as she skilfully sodomized her. And then just when she didn't think it could get any worse, it did.

"Ride me." Carmella abruptly ordered, grabbing a firm hold of Sasha and then rolling herself onto her back, with the other woman on top of her, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, here's your chance, Sasha. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, here's your chance to show everyone the shameless anal slut you really are. Don't be shy. We all know it's true.

Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yes, it is. But let's see just how well Charlotte has trained you. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, that's it, Bossksy! Bounce that big black booty. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's what I love to see. One of my Fabulous Bitches, riding my big dick with their slutty little butt hole."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Sasha whimpered pathetically, and quickly obeyed.

To make matters worse, she didn't even hesitate. She should have done. And it would've been so easy. But in that moment, the once mighty Sasha Banks just really couldn't help herself. No, she immediately started bouncing her booty up and down that strap-on, moving faster and more eagerly than even Mistress Carmella, when she had been the one fucking it.

Oh God, The Boss was fucking her own butt hole, in the middle of the women's locker room, with the women she used to dominate watching and laughing at her. Including the one who's dick she was currently riding. Oh fuck, it was so humiliating. Which of course, only meant she was soon aching to cum.

Of course, for better or for worse, her training wouldn't allow her to cum too quickly. It was one of those moments where she was at war with herself, as part of her wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible, and the other part wanted this to last forever. And of course, the fact that she may be punished for cumming too quickly was the deciding factor.

Although, at the same time, Sasha was worried that Mistress Carmella would use her need to cum against her. Surprisingly, she didn't. No, she wasn't exactly in a hurry to give her what she wanted, as she was greatly amused by the sight before her. But eventually, Sasha got a little push, which was all she needed.

"So Sasha, you want to cum?" Carmella questioned, "Or are you just having too much fun riding my big dick?"

"Yes! Yessssssssss, ooooooooooh, I wanna cum!" Sasha pleaded, whimpering as she knew what was expected of her, "Oh please, let me cum. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, let me have the honour of cumming like a bitch with a dick in my ass. Please? I fucking need it! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, let me destroy my slutty little butt hole on your big dick.

Please... Mistress Carmella, my Fabulous Mistress, let me ruin my fucking shit hole for your amusement. Or you could do it? Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, I would love for the new double champion and Alpha female of the entire WWE to wreck my rectum, in celebration of her victory. Please?"

"Okay, you can cum." Carmella graciously offered, quickly adding, "But make sure you thank me properly for the privilege."

"Thank you! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddd, thank you, thank you, thankkkkkkkkkkk yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!" Sasha cried out, becoming increasingly hysterical as she began pushing herself towards climax, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANKKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

Poor Sasha was pretty sure that she initially just came from getting the permission she craved, but either way, the result was the same. Namely the once mighty Sasha Banks hammering her slutty little butt hole up and down that weapon of ass destruction, giving herself multiple anally induced orgasms. And then, just when she didn't think she could take it anymore, Mistress Carmella took over, and gave her even more, until The Bitch was unable to think coherently.

Of course, her last coherent thought was that she was grateful Mistress Carmella didn't push her to break in that moment. She could have, and actually got what she wanted. And the worst part, was part of The Boss was actually disappointed about that. Disappointed, that she wasn't push to break. Oh God, she really was done for.

Carmella knew she had Sasha right where she wanted her, and could have even made her promise to be her Fabulous Bitch. However, it would be the first time that this bitch agreed to be someone's bitch, and when Sasha broke, she wanted there to be no doubt about it. Besides, her very favourite anal whore Asuka hadn't needed to be fucked into submission.

Not really. No, the once unstoppable Asuka had gotten so jealous of someone getting the treatment she wanted, she submitted willingly. Yes, that was after The Princess of Staten Island pounded her ass, but still. She would love that to be the fate of The Boss. Besides, even if she didn't break, there was no way this worthless bottom would ever be a threat to her after this.

Not that she was before, but here Sasha Banks was, on display, like a trophy, frantically bouncing that perfect black ass of hers up and down, like she'd never been anything but the biggest butt slut in the entire WWE. And she certainly would be one of them, when Carmella was through with her. If she wasn't already.

And of course, it took a very long time for that anal whore to run out of steam, given just how much fun she was having squirting her cum halfway across the locker room. And then when she began running out of steam, Carmella was quick to flip her over, and show her what she really could do. Pound that heavenly booty with every ounce of her strength, and pushing herself towards a climax of her own.

Honestly, it was nothing short of a miracle that Carmella had been able to hold back this long. Hell, the other end of the dildo had been rubbing against her clit the entire time, along with the sight and the feeling of those beautiful butt cheeks jiggling against her thighs, the wonderful sounds that this anal whore was making, and most of all, the mental high of it.

Oh yes, the exquisite high of sodomizing arguably one of the best female wrestlers in the world, and definitely one of the most successful. Butt fucking The Boss, and without a doubt in that moment, making her just another one of her Fabulous Bitches. Something which of course, Carmella made crystal clear with her next words.

"THAT'S IT! CUM FOR ME, BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSS, CUM! FUCKING SQUIRT FOR YOUR FABULOUS MISTRESS!" Carmella demanded at the top of her lungs, in the hopes it would break through the haze of Sasha's cloudy mind, and be heard over the sound of the screams of pleasure from this butt slut, "YEAHHHHHHHHH, YOU HEARD ME, ASS WHORE!

MMMMMMMMM FUCK, YOU'RE CUMMING LIKE A BITCH WITH A DICK IN YOUR ASS. THAT MEANS THAT RIGHT NOW, YOU'RE MY FABULOUS BITCH! OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YES, YOU ARE. AND IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE IT'S OFFICIAL! BEFORE YOU AND YOUR FAT CHOCOLATE BOOTY ARE MINE! ALL MINE! YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, ALL OF YOU WILL FINALLY BE MINE! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD, MINE, MINE, MINE! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Those words were designed to make sure she would go out with a bang, and they certainly didn't disappoint. Oh yes, everything she loved about butt fucking inferior women was just bombarding her all at once, sending her over the edge of a nice hard climax. It was then followed by several more, as Carmella had a reputation to uphold. Although honestly, it wasn't really a conscious decision at that point.

No, she quickly became like a wild animal, pounding into it's submissive mate, and only stopping when she completely ran out of steam. Normally she wouldn't risk it, but with no threat around, she allowed herself to collapse down onto her latest conquest, and just enjoy the wonderful afterglow.

Then after a few seconds of that, Carmella rolled off of her latest conquest, lazily smacked Sasha's brutalized booty, and ordered, "Now, spread your cheeks. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, you know the drill, you filthy little ass whore. Show me, and my loyal Fabulous Bitches, my handiwork. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, show us that gaping shit hole, ha ha ha ha!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Sasha whimpered pathetically, and then slowly obeyed.

Sasha didn't move slowly out of reluctance, of course. No, that would have implied she had an ounce of dignity left. Unfortunately, that was very much no longer the case, something she made clear by not only spreading her ass cheeks, but doing it nice and slowly, to maximize the enjoyment of Mistress Carmella. Her Fabulous Mistress? No, not yet, thankfully.

But it might just be a matter of time, because while no doubt the new double champion enjoyed herself, to her shame, she wasn't the only one. Oh God, Sasha got off on this. Especially as she was immediately reminded that she had an audience for this, all of whom very much enjoyed watching her debasing herself.

Of course, she was then forced to hold that position for a few long minutes, which felt more like an eternity. Especially as Mistress Carmella and some of her Fabulous Bitches took pictures of Sasha's gaping ass hole, immortalizing the first time that Mistress Carmella fucked her in the ass. Among so many other things. And to her shame, Sasha wanted more.

Especially the incredibly skilled butt fucking that she had just taken. And for better or for worse, it was pretty much a guarantee that she would get it. Oh God, if she was asked, she might've broken in that moment. And was even disappointed that she wasn't asked. Although at the same time, she was very grateful for what she did get.

"Good girl. Mmmmmmmm, at this rate, you'll be my Fabulous Bitch in no time." Carmella chuckled wickedly, "In fact, I bet if I gave you the chance, you'd beg for the privilege right now, huh? Well, you know what? Pass, ha ha ha ha! Oooooooooooh, but don't get me wrong. You and that amazing ass hole of yours will be mine soon. But I've taken so much from Charlotte tonight, I'm starting to feel sorry for her.

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, I do. So, I'm going to leave her this amazing piece of ass to enjoy, at least for a few more nights, before I claim it as mine. For now, get over here, and show me how grateful you are for me fucking your delicious black booty, by sucking my cock, and getting all the butt cream from it."

There was a brief pause, then Sasha just whimpered, "Yes, my Fabulous Mistress."

Part of her felt that she should protest at least some part of that. Although what exactly, Sasha wasn't sure. What she did know, was that for better or for worse, she wanted that butt cream. So, she turned herself around, crawled over to Mistress Carmella, and wrapped her mouth around her dick. She closed her eyes as she savoured the taste of her own ass, and the deepest part of it, at that.

Also, she moaned loudly and happily, which in turn caused Mistress Carmella and her Fabulous Bitches to laugh at her, and continue the taunting. Something she was only vaguely aware of, given she was busy sucking cock, eventually taking it all the way down her throat like the well-trained cock cleaner she was.

Initially, Sasha was blissfully happy while doing this, but as time ticked by, the more and more she wondered what would happen next. Would Mistress Carmella just let her go, where if she was lucky, she might get the rest of the night off? Or would she be lucky, if Mistress Charlotte tracked her down, and demanded answers from her? Then, when she naturally didn't like them, give Sasha another butt fucking?

Or more likely, spend the rest of the night pounding that ass? Or would she be taken back to the hotel room of the new double champion, and Alpha female of the whole WWE, and pounded into submission? So many options, and while she shouldn't like any of them, to her shame, Sasha did. She like them all. And if given the choice? Sasha couldn't guarantee that she wouldn't go with the Fabulous Dom, and become a Fabulous Bitch in the process.