Fabulous Bitch Ch. 16

Story Info
Carmella thoroughly rewards Alexa Bliss.
9.4k words
5
2.9k
1
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Carmella or Alexa Bliss or Asuka or Sasha Banks or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Home, suite hotel room." Carmella quipped when she had marched into her latest temporary residence, "Get it? Suite hotel? Ha ha ha ha!"

"You're hilarious." Sasha groaned, shutting the door behind them, as she was the last inside.

"Aren't I, though?" Carmella agreed, acting like she didn't know that that was a pathetic attempt at undermining her. Although she showed it, by then ordering, "Asuka. Tie Sasha to a chair, facing the bed. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, I want her to have a front row seat of her future, when she joins you in being a Fabulous Bitch."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka quickly replied and obeyed.

"Wait..." Alexa spoke up, hesitant to question her owner, but as she had started, ultimately, she voiced what all the bottoms were thinking, "Aren't you going to spend the night breaking this bitch? Not that she is a threat to you, of course. No one is. Mmmmmmmmm, but I really, really want to see The Bitch, Sasha Banks getting broken. Again. Mmmmmmmmm, nothing gives me more pleasure than that."

"You sure about that?" Carmella grinned, moving closer to the smaller girl, "Because the way I remember it, nothing gives you more pleasure than having that perfect little bubble butt of yours pounded hard, and deep, until you're cumming like the hot little bottom you are. In fact, the way I remember it, you get jealous of watching other bottoms get what you want. And you must be really jealous right now."

"Well, yes..." Alexa admitted with a blush, but figuring that she was being tested replied as firmly as she could, "But I get it. You have inferior women to break. And surely there can be no better way to celebrate your big win, then to break the once mighty Sasha Banks. Well, she was mighty back in NXT, which is like a lifetime ago. But still, that big black booty of hers is quite the prize."

"That it is." Carmella agreed, before pointing out, "But, whether she's ready to admit it or not, Sasha is already my Fabulous Bitch."

"No I'm not." Sasha protested, although she didn't sound as sure as she would have liked.

"Asuka, will you gag that worthless little bottom for me?" Carmella asked sweetly.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka quickly replied and obeyed.

"Good worthless little bottom." Carmella said dismissively, before refocusing, "Now, where was I, before I was so rudely interrupted by a pathetic butt whore? Oh yes, rewarding my girl, Alexa, for choosing a real top to own her. Mmmmmmmm, because don't think that I have forgotten about our little deal. That you will have the honour of a collar around your pretty neck by the end of this night, as a symbol that you're mine.

All mine. Oh fuck yes, but did you really think that the most Fabulous Double Champion in the History of the WWE was going to settle for that? No, no, no, mmmmmmmm, don't worry Alexa. Because I can think of no better way to celebrate my victory, then absolutely destroying your fat ass."

"Really?" Alexa beamed happily.

"Really." Carmella beamed back, before admitting, "Besides, watching someone else get what she desperately wants will be way more punishment for Sasha, don't you think?"

"Of course, my Fabulous Mistress. Of course you're right." Alexa quickly agreed, metaphorically kissing her Dom's ass, before with any luck literally doing it, "You're so smart, and pretty, and oh please, officially make me yours with a nice hard butt fucking. Or whatever else you want. I'm yours. Not Charlotte's, mmmmmmmm, all yours."

"Damn right you are, now get on your knees, so I can give you the collaring you deserve." Carmella ordered firmly.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Alexa bowed her head in submission, and then dropped to her knees before the superior woman.

"Ooooooooooh, good girl! Mmmmmmm, that's a very good girl." Carmella chuckled wickedly, then, true to her word, she retrieved a collar, and indicated for Alexa to lift her hair. When she did, Carmella slowly wrapped that symbol of her ownership around Alexa's neck, and announced, "With this collar, I thee enslave. Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, and just like that, I have another Fabulous Bitch! Ha ha ha ha!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Alexa beamed with blissful happiness, even lifting her hand up to stroke her newly acquired collar.

"Now, kiss my feet, while I decide what I want to do to you first." Carmella ordered nonchalantly, while locking eyes with Sasha.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Alexa parroted again, before quickly moving to do what she was told.

Sasha had mixed feelings about this development. Because of course, she was grateful that she wouldn't have to sub anymore tonight. Sure, Carmella was the type to change her mind, at a moment's notice, but it truly felt like she wanted to reward Alexa. Besides, Sasha knew from experience, there was a benefit from teasing one's real target like this. Unfortunately, she knew both sides of it.

Mostly being the one teased. Which to her shame, was often effective. And this was promising to be no different, as her treacherous body ached to join Alexa in grovelling at the feet of the double champion. Perhaps even, to have a collar wrapped around her neck.

Considering exactly what this would before, it was absolutely insane. But this new version of Carmella was the furthest thing from what she had been in NXT. And Sasha had the gaping ass hole to prove it. The gaping ass hole, which was practically begging for more cock. And more importantly, Fabulous Cock. And from the way that she was staring into her soul, it seemed that Carmella knew it.

Or at the very least, expected it. So if anything, it was a relief when the Fabulous Mistress turned her attention to her new Fabulous Bitch, kissing her Fabulous Feet. Although truth be told, Sasha's relief was short-lived, as she was forced to witness the latest humiliation of Alexa Bliss. Something which Alexa Bliss very much welcomed.

"You know, since you were so good, when it came to declaring who your true Mistress was, I'm willing to skip the spanking, and allow you to go straight into eating my pussy." Carmella announced as nonchalantly as possible, although it was very clear this was a test to see exactly what this well-trained bottom would do.

Picking up on that cue, Alexa bit her lip nervously for a few long seconds, before giving the reply it felt like was required, "No, please spank me, my Fabulous Mistress. Mmmmmmmm, I deserve it, for having the audacity to let someone else take my anal cherry, instead of saving it for you. For submitting to other women, without your permission. For calling that pathetic wannabe Charlotte Flair a Mistress, when only you are worthy of that title.

Oh please, please, plasssssssseeeeeeee, punish me. I deserve it. But only if you want to, of course, my Fabulous Mistress. I live to please you. I'm nothing but your fuck toy, and that's all I want to be. So please, let me please my true Mistress now?"

"Good girl. That was the correct answer." Carmella chuckled with wicked delight, before pointing out, "But before we get there, you're a bit overdressed, don't you think? Of course you are. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, you are. So strip. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, show your Fabulous Mistress that amazing body of yours. The body which now belongs to me."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Alexa replied and did what she was told even more enthusiastically than before.

Of course, Alexa did that slowly, like the well-trained bottom she was. Which did at least make Sasha feel a little more like herself, as back in NXT, she'd had Little Lexi The Butt Slut at her mercy. In fact, Lexi had been one of her favourite fuck toys. Maybe even second only to Bayley. Of course, that was like a lifetime ago now, and it was no longer Sasha this whore was looking for approval from.

Now it was her Fabulous Mistress, simply known in the WWE as Carmella, who definitely proved, given the look on her face. Something which unfortunately, was a look which Sasha wanted directed at her. And as much as she enjoyed watching Alexa, honestly what she enjoyed watching even more, was the double champion revealing her amazing body.

"Now bend over my knee, mmmmmmm, so I can give you that spanking we agreed that you richly deserve." Carmella ordered.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Alexa again replied and did what she was told enthusiastically.

Again, Sasha was faced with conflicting memories, and sadly she had been in both positions. And the one she had mostly been in lately certainly wasn't her preference. Despite that, she found herself mostly wishing she was Alexa. Which was absurd, but made sense in a weird way. Of course, she'd been denied this treat, and her submissive side was now jealous.

Even if Carmella was not exactly in a hurry to get to it. No, she spent what felt like an eternity squeezing and groping that booty. Something that Sasha knew from experience was infuriating for the bottom, and delightful for the top. Much like everything else that would happen tonight, to be fair.

Carmella kept an eye on the faces of Sasha and even Asuka, and was delighted to see the exact same thing throughout the night. Which was of course, jealousy. Which was unsurprising really. Especially for that broken bottom Asuka. But it was extra delicious to see it on Sasha's face, as it was further proof that the once mighty women's champion and Alpha female of NXT was basically already her Fabulous Bitch.

Of course, at the same time, it was impossible not to give most of her attention to Alexa Bliss's legendary booty. God, it really was no surprise that she had been known as Lexi The Butt Slut in NXT. And now, she would be simply known as Carmella's Butt Slut. And one of her favourites, at that.

How could she not be, given that Carmella had vivid memories of these meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and they felt so good in her hands right now. And Lexi was just such an enthusiastic butt slut, and all around bottom, as proven by her whimpering anticipation for the feeling of Carmella really groping her big booty. Hell, when she finally received her first of many strikes, Alexa even cried out joyfully from it.

Which very much continued to be the case, as she received another, and another, and another. Then there was the simple fact that the new double champion could feel wetness against her thigh, and yeah, this little bitch was definitely enjoying herself.

Naturally, Carmella was enjoying herself even more, given after every strike she pulled her hand away, and got to watch those giant butt cheeks jiggle from the force of the impact. Also, they were already turning a cute little pink, and Carmella wasn't even giving it her all yet. And it wasn't even close.

No, this was still the early stages of the spanking, and Alexa had been good, so it seemed only right to soothe the pain away. That, and it was just so much fun pausing between each strike, and after admiring the jiggle, going right back to gleefully groping that fat ass. Something she knew from experience only enhanced the humiliation for the person receiving it, and enhanced the feeling of dominance for the person giving it.

Sadly, she had experienced both sides of that, a fact which should never cease to annoy Carmella. Even if everyone who had previously topped her was now either her Fabulous Bitch, or she had publicly humiliated them today. It was still enough to make her annoyed and angry, which in turn pushed her to deliver her first strike.

It wasn't the last, and she even phased out the pausing between, even though she was reluctant to do so, so she could give the once mighty Alexa Bliss what she so desired. Which was of course, a nice hard spanking. At least for a while. After all, Carmella was having a lot of fun with this, but Alexa had helped her today, so it seemed wrong to give her all she had. However, it seemed that her newly collared pet felt differently.

"No! Please, my Fabulous Mistress." Alexa pleaded when the real woman abruptly stopped, "Harder! Spank my slutty little ass harder! I'm a bitch, who deserves it. Please?"

There was a brief pause, where Carmella considered whether or not it was a weakness to give her bitch what she was asking for, before finally just grinning, "Well, you have been a very, very bad girl."

Alexa opened her mouth to agree, only for whatever words she was going to say to be lost in a loud cry, as she received the hardest strike she had gotten so far tonight. It was quickly followed by several more, and while most of them weren't as hard as the first, the last was. She was then given a few long seconds to savour that feeling, before the process repeated itself over and over again.

Which wasn't the relentless butt beating she'd been hoping for, but it still had it's charms. And her Fabulous Mistress was no longer caressing the pain away, meaning it was even more intense. Especially, as there was no telling just how long that flurry of strikes would last, her Fabulous Mistress granting her the privilege of a different amount each time.

That was easily the best thing about this for the pain slut that Alexa Bliss had become. Yes, she enjoyed being treated like a piece of meat, and she'd always love the feeling of being desired by a top, even while trying to convince herself she was one. However, she preferred to have the pain, in it's purest form.

Hell, it's why she continued to beg for more, in the hopes that her Fabulous Mistress would forget about the pausing in between, and truly give her everything she had. Then again, if this was all that the superior woman was willing to give her, she should be willing to accept that. After all, her Fabulous Mistress had already had quite a workout, from beating Charlotte and then topping Sasha. But Alexa couldn't help remain hopeful.

Because she meant what she had said before. She deserved to be punished. Partly, for allowing herself to be topped by an inferior Dom, like Charlotte. And yes, partly for not committing herself publicly to her Fabulous Mistress earlier. Yes, it was part of her Fabulous Mistress's plan, to make sure she would have an insurance policy over Charlotte.

However, part of Alexa felt like she should have insisted on this sooner, so she could be receiving the best domination possible. Then there was part of her, albeit a small part, which was ashamed of herself for enjoying this so much. For being the kind of bottom which even enjoyed getting spanked. She had once been champion and Alpha female herself, and now, she was just this.

Mostly however, Alexa was happy with what she had become, especially in truly beautiful moments, like having her Fabulous Mistress forget about the pausing between the strikes, and give her everything she had. But also any moment while eating pussy or getting her ass fucked. But there was certainly part of her which was disappointed.

Which just made things like the brutal butt beating that much more satisfying. Especially as her Fabulous Mistress was able to spank her for a long time, and actually turned her butt bright red in the process. Then arguably, what happened next was even better, especially when it came to making things right with the real woman.

Carmella found herself really getting into the spanking towards the end, especially as Alexa had literally begged for it, and was continuing to let out mostly happy sounds. Well, more accurately, they were definitely sounds of pain, however the once mighty Alexa Bliss was clearly loving every second of it, and there was just something about brutalizing the booty of a pain slut.

Especially a former champion and Alpha female. Yes, that was several lifetimes ago, at least in wrestling years, and sadly she wasn't responsible for truly breaking this bitch. But she had won her over to her side, and that was definitely an achievement Carmella could be proud of.

Of course, as much fun as she was having with this, it didn't quite compare to the joy of having a bitch eat her pussy, or even ass, and it certainly wasn't as good as pounding a butt hole with her strap-on. Hell, there were a few other things that Carmella also preferred, but those were the main ones she was determined to do tonight.

So abruptly, she stopped the spanking, and after initially just admiring the jiggling butt cheeks, she reached out, and started groping them again. Which was probably not what this pain slut most wanted, but it was enjoyable for her, and that's what really mattered here. Besides, it wasn't long before she was giving Little Lexi permission to do something which she was clearly eager to do.

"That was fun." Carmella grinned wickedly, before quickly adding, "Mmmmmmmm, but I think it's time you tasted my Fabulous cunt, don't you?"

"Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, please, my Fabulous Mistress. Let me taste your yummy cunt!" Alexa eagerly replied, even moaning at the thought of it as she continued, "Mmmmmmmm, I love licking pussy, and I remember yours as being delicious. And I bet it's even better now, that you're officially my Fabulous Mistress. That I'm officially yours. Oh please, let me lick you?"

"Stop talking about it, and do it, you dumb bitch." Carmella ordered, before chuckling widely, "Honestly, you bottoms really are worthless sometimes."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. I'm so sorry, my Fabulous Mistress." Alexa whimpered, scrambling to do what she was told, "I'll do it. Mmmmmmmm, I'll eat your Fabulous cunt soooooooo gooooooodddddd!"

Whatever else the pathetic bitch was going to say was muffled, as Carmella was quick to push down her wrestling trunks, grab hold of Alexa's head, and shove that pretty little face directly into her cunt. Of course, it had been obvious that Little Lezzie Lexi had been seconds away from doing that herself, although obviously, Carmella greatly enjoyed taking her like this.

It also gave her an excuse, when she threw her head back, and let out a loud cry of joy, from the feeling of that eager little girl tongue sliding over her pussy-lips over and over again. Perhaps too eager? Yes, it was hard to complain, even if it felt so good. But given she was looking to impress Sasha, and truly put Alexa in her place, the Fabulous Dom wanted everything to be perfect.

For better or for worse, Alexa quickly proved just how great her training was, as while she was a little too eager in the beginning, it wasn't long before she was slowing down, and allowing her Fabulous Mistress just to enjoy herself. Also, savouring the taste of her Fabulous Mistress, and perhaps most importantly of all, waiting for permission to make the superior woman cum.

Just like a good slut should. Oh fuck, Charlotte really was great when it came to breaking in and training bitches. Which was kind of an annoying thought, which allowed Carmella to keep control of herself for as long as she did. Which wasn't easy, given everything that had happened tonight had put her on such an incredible high. But she did it, because she was the best.

Alexa had previously got lost in the moment, when she was in this position before. But on this occasion, those was initially extra enthusiastic licks were done very deliberately. Partly, because she just wanted to show her gratitude towards her Fabulous Mistress for officially enslaving her. Finally. Then, there was part of her which just wanted to celebrate this magical moment.

And of course, make sure there was an extra helping of pussy cream to lick up. But mostly, she was trying to manipulate her Fabulous Mistress. Which she knew was wrong. Hell, after all this time, Alexa preferred to be a pure bottom, over being a power bottom. However, on this occasion, she just couldn't help herself.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers