Fabulous Bitch Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because no matter what she did, there was a good chance that her Fabulous Mistress would experience one more orgasm, and be out for the count. Or, more likely, she would just get greedy, and allow Alexa to spend the entire night eating her out. Which would be an absolute honour, one that on just about any occasion, Alexa would welcome. But not tonight.

Not during this precious night that she was collared, and officially turned into a Fabulous Bitch. No, no, no, Little Lexi The Butt Slut wanted to get her needy little whore ass fucked. Fucked in a way that only an Alpha female could give her. And this was the brand-new double champion, and therefore double Alpha, of the entire WWE. So obviously, she wanted to be butt fucked by this stud.

Of course, there was a chance this would ensure that her Fabulous Mistress would be selfish, robbing Little Lexi The Butt Slut of the chance to get her needy little whore ass fucked. But it was a risk she was willing to take, especially as, again, she received wonderful liquid from it. Which she eagerly swallowed, her training allowing her to get every drop of it with well-practiced ease.

At least at the beginning. It soon became harder, and later impossible, when her Fabulous Mistress was providing her with so much heavenly liquid. Of course, the upside to that was she was being thoroughly marked as what she was, a pussy loving slut, and more importantly, the property of this superior woman.

She also received a running commentary on her progress, her Fabulous Mistress being just as talkative as she remembered her. Not that words were really necessary at this point, given that the moans, gasps and cries told Alexa what a good job she was doing at this. That she was exceeding her mission to please the superior woman. Which of course, made her heart flutter.

And if that wasn't enough, her hair was lovingly stroked, and while her Fabulous Mistress spent a disappointing amount of time on Asuka and especially Sasha, her main focus was always on Alexa. Hell, she even gave her the occasional smile, something that the well-trained bottom saw, because most of the time she was just staring up lovingly at her new owner.

Carmella certainly couldn't blame Alexa for staring. She was fabulous, after all. But she couldn't blame her for the initial extra eager pussy licking either, which the more she thought about it, the more it seemed like a deliberate attempt to make this quick. Of course, Carmella could not allow that. Because again, she needed to show how much of a stud she was to Sasha.

More importantly, she couldn't be undermined by one of her new bitches, on the very first day she was officially hers. No, she had a reputation to uphold. Which was why she held back for as long as she possibly could, just to prove a point. Yes, it wasn't as long as she was capable of, but it wasn't bad, considering the circumstances.

Her need to impress also resulted in a running commentary. Partly, because she knew she could. And she spent plenty of time throwing insults at Asuka and Sasha, to remind them of their place. However, mostly, she discovered that if the pace was increased again, she could make it clear that it was her decision.

And to be fair, mostly it was, Alexa waiting for permission before she did anything else, which Carmella was ultimately only too happy to give her. It was a gradual process, but eventually, The Princess of Staten Island was pushed closer and closer to orgasm. So much so, she could practically taste it. Then, to the point that waiting around was painful.

"More!" Carmella cried out, when she finally couldn't take it anymore, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, lick my clit just like that! Just like fucking that! Ohhhhhhhhh, good little whore. That's a good little cunt addicted lesbo bitch! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, do it, Lexi! Remind everyone here what Little Lezzie Lexi can do with her tongue, and make me cum!

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, make me cum, you bitch! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, make Asuka and Sasha so fucking jealous of you that they AH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, TONGUE FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Once again proving herself to be an expert rug muncher, Little Lezzie Lexi quickly took Carmella's clit into her mouth, and sucked on it just enough to bring her to the edge of orgasm. She then kept her there for a few long seconds, and they both savoured the moment. Which did unfortunately have the side effect of making Carmella completely incoherent, but she had proved her point by now.

Besides, everyone in here knew exactly what it was like to be in this state. And soon enough, she would be re-establishing her dominance, by fucking this former champion and even Alpha female in the ass. The thought almost pushed her over the edge of orgasm, and probably would have done, if Alexa wasn't so experienced at this.

For better or for worse, Carmella continued enjoying that pure heaven for as long as Alexa wanted her too, until finally, she shoved her tongue inside Carmella's cunt. Sadly she didn't spend much time doing that initially, but Little Lezzie Lexi more than made up for that, as she made her Fabulous Mistress cum over and over again.

Something that the superior woman very much appreciated, The Princess of Staten Island very much enjoying her reward for all her hard work. Hell, it was so good, she was unable to even think for a few long seconds. And the fact that she had no trouble for any of these women while in such a vulnerable state, was a testament to just how much of an awesome Alpha female she truly was.

Alexa had been in this position countless times, and to her credit, she was able to remove her tongue pretty much the second that her Fabulous Mistress started cumming, meaning that she had to swallow at least the majority of that precious liquid. At least, for that first orgasm. Inevitably, it wouldn't stay that way, but Alexa enjoyed it while she could.

Which was easy, given that while she had swallowed a lot of wonderful liquid during her time in the WWE, and especially between the legs of this particular woman, she was sure she had never tasted anything better than the cum of her Fabulous Mistress. Something which in turn, once again proved that she had made the right decision tonight.

Once again wanting to show gratitude for that opportunity, Alexa was quick to shove her tongue back into her Fabulous Mistress's cunt as soon as she had swallowed as much as she could of that first orgasm, so she could work the other woman to another. She then of course repeated the process over and over again, only it was much easier to make the superior woman cum again.

Well, Alexa was given the chance to give a decent tongue fucking, which lasted much longer than before. Still, it was not long before the newly crowned double champion was cumming for her again. Which of course, put a blissfully happy smile on her face. And why wouldn't it, when she was being given her favourite reward? In fact, she could only think of one thing she liked better.

There could be no doubt she would be receiving that soon enough, although in that particular moment, Alexa would've been happy to spend the rest of the night in that position, relentlessly using her mouth to please her new owner, and swallow girl cum. It certainly lasted a long time, giving Alexa a brief taste of being in control. Although, at best it was questionable.

And towards the end, whatever control she had been feeling completely went away, as her Fabulous Mistress grabbed onto her head with both of her hands, and shoved her face into her cunt so hard it became almost impossible for Alexa to breathe properly. Then her Fabulous Mistress began to fuck her face, grinding herself so hard against her, Alexa almost thought that she would pass out.

Given that again, she had been in this position so much, Alexa wasn't worried about that though. No, her Fabulous Mistress was too much of a professional for that. And even if it happened, Alexa was confident that she would soon be awoken, so she could receive the kind of reward that her plugged butt was craving. Besides, there was something really thrilling about being suffocated with pussy.

Especially as it gave her Fabulous Mistress one last powerful orgasm, before she pushed her new collared bitch away from her, so they could spend a few long seconds of recovery. Something which was very much helped, by the feeling of girl cum covering her face, and her owner grinning down at her, clearly pleased by this fact.

"Good girl." Carmella chuckled, "Now, you may have the honour of bending over for me. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, get into your favourite position. On all fours, in the center of the bed, just waiting for a superior woman to butt fuck you. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it. Give me that fat booty! Mmmmmmmm, give me Little Lexi The Butt Slut's Slut Butt!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Alexa eagerly replied and obeyed.

"Good girl." Carmella chuckled, very much enjoying watching Alexa getting into the position, before she called out, "Asuka, take Sasha's gag out, will you?"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka quickly replied and obeyed.

Once the gag was out, Carmella ordered, "Sasha, I want you to get me a strap-on, and secure it firmly around my waist. Lube it, too. Do a good job, and if you're lucky, I'll give you a taste of Alexa's ass. Or maybe I'll even take a brief break from fucking hers, to give yours the honour of taking my cock again."

"No thanks, I'm good." Sasha declined, although nowhere near as forcefully as she would have liked. Then a warning look from Asuka, and more importantly Carmella, had her reluctantly adding, while trying to sound sarcastic, "I mean, yes, my Fabulous Mistress. It's such an honour to prepare you for this worthless butt whore."

"Good girl." Carmella chuckled, before ordering, "Asuka, untie my new bitch, so she can get to work."

"I'm, I'm not..." Sasha protested weakly, only to be cut off.

"As you wish, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka replied and obeyed, even as she was clearly disappointed she wasn't the one preparing Carmella's cock.

Sasha was deeply annoyed that Carmella didn't even bother further insulting her, although at the same time, it was hardly surprising. The Boss had been raining supreme when they were in NXT together, but now the situation was completely flipped, and to her shame, Sasha really did hope that her needy little butt hole would be given another turn with Carmella's cock.

Or at the very least, her already equally needy little mouth. The latter of which was watering just from retrieving a strap-on, and especially when she kneeled down in front of the Princess, and held out the harness for her to step into. Then it was firmly around her waist, and the former champion and Alpha just couldn't stop herself.

No, the once mighty Sasha Banks wrapped her lips around the head of Carmella's cock, and began rapidly bobbing her head up and down it. She even took it to the deepest part of her throat in practically record time, partly because there was no yummy ass cream to clean, but mostly because she wanted to get this over with, so she could actually get some yummy ass cream.

And, to her shame, she was looking to try and impress, so she could maybe get one of the rewards that her Fabulous Mistress had been threatening. Unsurprisingly, this caused Carmella to chuckle wickedly, but she couldn't be bothered to comment on it. Which was understandable, as it was something that spoke for itself. Besides, she was too busy staring at the butt she was about to fuck.

It was something that Sasha certainly couldn't blame her for, given she was equally guilty of becoming lost in the sight of Alexa's heavenly bottom. Of course, it looked even better when a sex toy was sliding in and out of it, in this case Sasha grabbing onto the handle sticking out of that bitch hole, and beginning to play with that little butt-plug.

Because an ass this fuck-able should always be stretched, ready for a superior woman to use. Which was a lesson which The Boss had personally drilled into the head of Little Lexi The Butt Slut. Sadly, preparing that perfect little fuck hole for someone else had become a regular occurrence, but at least in moments like this, she did forget that fact, and just enjoyed it.

Especially when she pulled the plug out, and cleaned it. Which got a clear whimper of disappointment out of Alexa, but who gives a fuck? Sasha was tasting ass. That's all that mattered to Sasha in that moment. Of course, it wasn't long before it was all gone from that plug, but thankfully, she wasn't ordered to pull away, giving her the opportunity to shove her tongue as deep as it could go into the relentlessly used fuck hole which was Alexa Bliss's butt hole.

She was even given a few moments to swirl that tongue around the stretched out anal walls, which in turn caused Lexi to cry out gleefully. Of course, this kind of treatment was simply unnecessary for a loose back door whore, and eventually, The Boss got the order she had been dreading.

"Okay, okay, that's more than enough for that ass whore, and you know it." Carmella announced, before ordering, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, it is, so back off, Sasha. But don't go too far. No, oooooooooooh, I want you to get an up-close look at what I do to Little Lexi The Butt Slut's slut butt. And Asuka? Move closer, so you can see the look on her face."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka quickly replied and obeyed.

"As for you, Lexi? Spread your big fat ass! Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, give me and Sasha the best look at my big Fabulous Cock sliding into your shit hole. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, good girl." Carmella chuckled wickedly, "Fuck yeah, give me that hole. The hole I now own, along with all the other holes in the WWE!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Alexa replied and did as she was told.

Carmella admired the sight for a few long seconds, before pushing the tip of her strap-on against Alexa's ass hole and slowly but firmly beginning to stretch that forbidden hole. Something which had the shameless anal slut gasping, and even moaning with delight. Then, when her back door stretched wide enough to allow the head of that dildo to slide through it, and into her back passage, Little Lexi The Butt Slut more than earned her nickname, by actually crying out in pure pleasure.

Something which had Carmella and even Asuka cackling with delight, while Sasha was a lot less keen. Likely because Sasha knew she was such an anal whore, she had the same reactions to just getting anally penetrated. Which was something that was very true of the most well-used and popular of bottoms within the WWE.

Of course, obviously thanks to The Princess of Staten Island, the WWE was pretty much exclusively full of those kinds of bottoms. Which was how it would be from now on. Carmella promised herself that. Oh yes, she would be right where she belonged, on top, with everybody else her subservient ass whores.

Something which she very much savoured, along with the beautiful sight of Little Lexi The Butt Slut's butt hole stretching open for her cock. Something which was on perfect display, thanks to Little Lexi The Butt Slut continuing to spread her butt cheeks, like the submissive anal whore she was. Naturally, that continued to be the case, as Carmella began pushing forwards, slowly but surely causing inch after inch to slid deep into the other female wrestler's shit-pipe.

Sure, it was Little Lexi The Butt Slut, who had recently become her Fabulous Bitch, but this was still an amazing piece of ass, to be cherished. Hell, it was hard to remember now, but there had been a time where Alexa Bliss had been raining supreme as not just the champion on RAW, but it's Alpha female, too. And actually taking it in the ass, like a good girl. Like a good little anal whore.

Like Little Lexi The Butt Slut always should have, and always would now. Which was another promise Carmella made herself, around the same time she had the joy of watching her thighs coming to rest against Alexa's meaty cheeks, making it official. Oh yes, every single inch of that dick was inside this bottom's bottom. Something which of course, The Princess just had to gloat about.

"Wow, like a hot knife through butter." Carmella chuckled wickedly, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, that's every single inch of this big dick, sliding into your shit-pipe like a scalding hot knife through butter. Mmmmmmmmm, see? This is exactly why you're called Little Lexi The Butt Slut. Fuck, maybe we should go to management? Huh? Make this official?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, the whole world should know that Alexa Bliss is nothing but a shameless butt whore, who moans in pure pleasure when getting her slutty little booty stuff with big dick! Oh, or maybe a nice tramp stamp, so everyone knows exactly what you are."

"Yes, yes, yesssssssss, out me! Out me as Little Lexi The Butt Slut!" Alexa moaned deliriously, then she thought about it for a second, and then quickly try to distract her Fabulous Mistress, "Do it! Mmmmmmmm, do whatever you want with me, my Fabulous Mistress. I'm yours to command. Just please, fuck me? Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I need to be fucked. Fucked in the ass, like the little slut I am!

Like Little Lexi The Butt Slut. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, make me live up to my name, my Fabulous Mistress. Please? Oh please, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, FUCK ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Only too happy to oblige, Carmella slowly pulled a few inches of cock out of Alexa's ass, and then pushed it right back in again. She then repeated the process over and over again, establishing a slow, steady rhythm, and thus officially beginning to fuck another girl in the ass. Another female wrestler, who was now just another piece of butt in her growing collection of butts.

And sure, she had a couple more important pieces to collect, and this wasn't her most important conquest. But it was fun. More importantly, it was a way to win her an even more important piece. One who couldn't look away from what Carmella was eagerly doing to the bitch hole of her new piece of property.

Sasha was sadly very familiar with being jealous of another woman within the WWE. What was even worse, and downright pathetic, was that she was jealous of the wrong person. Now more than ever. Because this wasn't Charlotte Flair, someone objectively very good in the ring, even if that wasn't 100% the reason she got all her opportunities. No, this was Carmella.

Never in a million years during the first years or so of knowing each other could have Sasha ever suspected to be jealous of Carmella. Of course, what was even worse, was in that moment, the person she was most jealous of, was Alexa Bliss. And not for her brief run on top, but for this current moment, where she was being butt fucked by a true Alpha female.

In this horrifying moment, Sasha found herself desperately fighting the urge to bend over next to Alexa, spread her cheeks, and beg for the privilege of being next. Because the skill, confidence, and just everything about Carmella in that moment was truly intoxicating. Especially given how long she spent just dishing out a gentle butt pounding to this desperate anal whore, which did a superb job of teasing not only Alexa, but Asuka and Sasha too.

It was beginning to look like Carmella would truly stick with just the whore holes of Little Lexi The Butt Slut the rest of the night, which was so heart-breaking, it threatened to make Sasha cry. Then for better or for worse, she and Asuka were handed a lifeline, of sorts.

"So, who wants to suck my dick?" Carmella questioned with a knowing grin, without even looking away from her dick pumping in and out of Alexa's bitch hole.