Fabulous Bitch Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do, mmmmmmmm, oh yes, my Fabulous Mistress, allow Asuka the privilege of sucking your dick!" Asuka quickly started to beg, "I want to suck your dick soooooooo bad! Mmmmmmmmm, Asuka loves yummy girl butt. Especially on your strap-on. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, feed me the deepest part of your other bitch's butt. Asuka wants to taste the butt of Little Lexi The Butt Slut! Please, give it to me.

Give to Asuka, the wonderful gift of your cock. Even if it is only in my mouth. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, fuck my mouth, right after fucking Little Lexi The Butt Slut's slutty butt. Oh please, my Fabulous Mistress, please, please, plassssssssseeeeeeeeee, give it to me!"

"Me too." Alexa jumped in, although she was clearly struggling even more to speak, given that she had been fucked in the ass for so long, she was desperate to cum, "I want your cock! Oooooooooh, I always want, oh, always want your cock inside me. Inside my whore ass, mmmmmmmmmm, and my slutty little mouth. Oh please, my Fabulous Mistress, keep fucking me.

Fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me in any hole you want! Please? Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeeee, fuck me! FUCK ME! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddd, my Fabulous Mistress. Please don't take that cock away from me. I need it! I need you, always. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh FUCK!"

"That's cute." Carmella chuckled, before turning to Sasha, "How about you, slut? Huh? Are you ready to give up on this silly dream of being anything but my Fabulous Bitch? Or do you want, to be good, and suck some ass flavoured cock? Ooooooooooh, I know you do. So say it, Sasha. Say it now, even if you're just telling me what I want to hear, and maybe I'll give you the first turn."

"I..." Sasha began hesitantly, but for better or for worse, she stopped herself from saying anything else.

"Times up." Carmella announced, after a few long seconds of just staring at Sasha. Then she finally pulled her cock out of Alexa's ass, pointed it at Asuka, and ordered, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, you snooze, you lose, Sasha. I guess that means The Empress has the honour of tasting the butt of my new butt whore, ha ha ha ha!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka quickly replied and obeyed.

The key word there of course, was the first, meaning that Carmella had every intention of doing this multiple times, so it was very likely that Sasha would be rewarded, even if she stayed silent. Which was crucial, especially as the superior woman seemed to think that Sasha was going to break once and for all, just for the chance of tasting some booty. Which she had tasted a lot, anyway. But she was wrong.

Yes, Sasha was tempted, especially as she watched the once mighty Asuka practically inhaled that cock in one go, and then moan loudly from the taste of Lexi's slutty ass. The slutty ass Sasha remembered being divine. Then the process was repeated, Asuka and even Alexa getting plenty of chances to taste that perfect ass, before it all just became too much for The Boss.

"Please?" Sasha whimpered pathetically, after what felt like an eternity watching others get what she wanted.

"Please what, Sasha?" Carmella beamed wickedly.

"I..." Sasha began hesitantly, before asking hopefully, "Can I suck your cock?"

"Okay." Carmella shrugged, after a few seconds of pretending to think about it.

Given this seemed like a trap, Sasha hesitated for a few more brief moments, before shoving several inches of that ass flavoured dick into her mouth, and practically down her throat. Her eyelids then fluttered closed, and she let out a long loud moan, as she tasted the deepest part of Little Lexi The Butt Slut's bowels. Which was kind of crazy, given how regularly she tasted it.

Ironically, on the big dick of a dominant blonde. However, this just felt special, for some reason. Maybe she was just grateful that she wasn't broken by this? Or forced to promise anything? Then again, the more enthusiastically Sasha sucked every single inch of that strap-on cock clean for the superior woman, it became clear that this was an action which spoke far louder than words ever could.

Alexa knew it wasn't her place to question a real woman, especially not her Fabulous Mistress, who was absurdly superior to her in every way. However, she had been promised an entire night in which she would be the focus, and it was heart-breaking for Carmella to go back on her word like this. To be fair, Alexa's ass was still very much the main focus of her Fabulous Mistress.

But Sasha's mouth was almost getting as much attention there for a few long minutes, which felt more like hours, as over and over again, the so-called Boss was forced to go ass to mouth. Hell, even Asuka was given a turn with this, meaning that this stage of the ass fucking lasted even longer.

That was kind of a good thing, especially as Alexa was also given the chance to taste her own booty. But obviously, that meant her needy little ass was left empty and unloved for so very long, and it just kept happening, which was heart-breaking. Because she was Little Lexi The Butt Slut, God damn it. A nickname she had thoroughly earned.

So naturally, she wanted to get her needy little ass fucked by her Fabulous Mistress all night long, without anyone else involved in any way. But at the same time, it meant that she got to enjoy the heaven which was submitting to the true Alpha female simply known as Carmella for even longer. While again, being the main focus of the fun. After all, it was her butt cream that was being shared. More importantly, she was getting the lion share of the anal pleasure.

Inevitably, Alexa would need to beg for the privilege of cumming like a bitch with a dick in her ass. However, before she did that, Alexa wanted to hold back as long as possible, so she could prove herself as easily the best Fabulous Bitch in the collection of her Fabulous Mistress. Which wouldn't be easy, given her level of competition.

Because she still remembered the unstoppable Asuka, and of course, even the almost equally intimidating Sasha, both of whom had dominated in NXT. And now here they were, all three of them former Alphas, with over 10 championship runs between them, and they were nothing but Carmella's fuck toys. Something which of course, Little Lexi The Butt Slut tried not to think about, along with a whole bunch of other things, but it was just no use.

"Please, my Fabulous Mistress, make me cum!" Alexa literally wept, when she couldn't take it anymore, "Mmmmmmmm, pound my slutty little ass hole! Pound it as hard as you can, my Fabulous Mistress. Show Sasha what she's missing. Show this stubborn bitch what it's like to belong to a superior woman. I mean, remind her, ha ha ha ha! No! Oooooooooh fuck yeah, prove just how lucky I am, by destroying my shit hole!

Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, make Little Lexi The Butt Slut cum from getting her rectum wrecked by her Fabulous Mistress! My Princess! Mistress Carmella! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, oh Mistress Carmella, my Fabulous Mistress, fuck me fuck me fuckkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddd!"

While it took longer than she was hoping, finally the Fabulous Dom almost literally shoved every inch of her big dick into Alexa's bowels with one hard thrust, with that simple move almost enough to make her cum. Somehow, she was able to hold back, but not for long, as her Fabulous Mistress started gradually increasing the speed and the force of her thrusts, until she was using what had to be every ounce of her strength.

Which of course, was more than enough to make Little Lexi The Butt Slut cum. Hell, she was cumming way before that, so by the time the hard anal pounding finally arrived, she didn't even think. And of course, her last coherent thought was just how lucky she was to be owned by the greatest Alpha female she had ever known.

Carmella should have probably teased Alexa a little more, when she came to the precious moments just before she came for her for the first time as a newly minted Fabulous Bitch. However, given how thoroughly broken Alexa was, it didn't seem necessary. Besides, she had already gone to great lengths to make this special, what with all the ATM fun.

Especially, given that she had given Little Lexi The Butt Slut the chance to taste her own butt, which was not always the case in situations like this. Then of course, there was Sasha, her true prey in all of this. Yes, she could have had more begging for her benefit. But ultimately, there were other ways to get to Sasha, and maximizing her dominance overall.

Delivering an anal pounding being worthy of being referred to as a rectum wrecking was only half the battle. Arguably, it was the most fun part of it, and most lesser tops would simply settle for that, while not doing half the job that Carmella was doing now. But Mella was Money, and therefore naturally held herself to a higher standard.

One which involved her not only keeping up this brutal butt destruction as long and as hard as she could, but it also involved her smacking that big booty, yanking back on Alexa's blonde hair, and most of all, delivering her trademark verbal encouragement. Oh yes, that would truly put Little Lexi The Butt Slut, and everyone else, in their proper place.

"TAKE IT, LEXI! OHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH, TAKE IT LIKE THE BUTT SLUT YOU ARE, RIGHT UP YOUR SLUTTY LITTLE SHIT-PIPE!" Carmella demanded at the top of her lungs, as she continued gleefully abusing Alexa's tailpipe, "YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK, MMMMMMMMM, CUM FOR ME, LEXI! CUM LIKE THE WHORE YOU ARE!

OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE SUCH A WHORE, HA, HA, HA, HA! MMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSS, AND NOW? YOU'RE MY FUCKING FABULOUS BITCH! JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS DIVISION! OOOOOOOOOH FUCK YEAH, I OWN YOU, BITCH! I OWN LEXI THE BUTT SLUT, AND EVERY OTHER BUTT SLUT IN THE WWE! YOU'RE OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS, MINE, ALL FUCKING MINE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!"

It was only later that Carmella even remembered Asuka and especially Sasha even existed. Which just proved how focused she was on Little Lexi The Butt Slut's giant booty, and part of her wished she had diverted more words to humiliating her other bitches. But mostly, she was happy that in this brief moment, it was truly about herself and the once mighty Alexa Bliss, who thanks to her, was accepting her true self again.

Accepting that she was nothing but Little Lexi The Butt Slut. And that's all she ever would be. Well that, and more importantly, one of Carmella's many Fabulous Bitches, existing only for the enjoyment of her owner. Naturally, all this combined to make Carmella cum wonderfully hard.

Hell, it was almost so hard, she had to stop. Almost. Of course, Mella was far too good for that. Oh yes, she continued to pound that big booty through multiple climaxes, until this former champion and Alpha female was laying face down, ass up, the only thing holding her up being Carmella, who had a firm grip on her waist.

And thus, Alexa Bliss truly became nothing but a fuck hole, being used for it's true purpose in that moment, by it's rightful owner. Then, just as she was about to completely run out of steam, Mella abruptly pulled back, yanked her cock from her new bitch's bowels with a truly obscene sound in the process, and then moved back to admire her handiwork.

After a few brief minutes of that, Carmella smacked that big booty, causing those cheeks to jiggle almost as much as they had against her thighs, and then ordered, "Spread her cheeks, you fucking hole. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, show me, and these other fuck holes, your gaping fucking shit hole! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, spread 'em!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Alexa moaned deliberately, and then did as she was told.

Sasha had seen wider and deeper gapes. Especially back in NXT, when Little Lexi The Butt Slut was receiving double and even triple anal poundings on the daily. Just like she deserved. Which Sasha had been proud to be involved in. Which of course, was just another reminder of how far she had fallen. Because again, she was more jealous of Alexa than Carmella in that moment, and especially the ones following it.

The ones were Little Lexi The Butt Slut was not only allowed the privilege of tasting her own booty on that dick, but then received ass fucking after ass fucking for the rest of the night. Yes, there were long breaks in between, but it was still impressive. The kind of thing that Charlotte was infamous for.

While Sasha couldn't imagine admitting it out loud, she hadn't thought anyone could be better than Charlotte for a very long time now. Had even been forced to admit that The Queen was better than her, given that she always seemed to win in the end. But now, it seemed there was someone truly better than Charlotte. In the ring? No, but where it really mattered.

In locker room, where the strong pounded booty, and the weak got their booties pounded. And that night, Sasha had never felt more weak. Especially, as she even got close to begging to be Carmella's bitch several times, without even being asked. Oh God, could she ever bounce back from this? Could anyone, if not even The Queen was a match for The Princess at this point?

To her shame, Sasha even found herself considering making a deal like Lexi had. Betray Charlotte at a crucial moment, to ensure the victory of their Fabulous Mistress. And not even to try and save her own ass. No, given their history, it was clear that Carmella would settle for nothing less than a night like this one, with Sasha in Alexa's place.

Which, for better or for worse, was growing more appealing by the second. Especially as Sasha wasn't sure she'd ever wanted to cum so badly. Especially not from getting her ass fucked. Hell, Sasha was even able to sneak a finger into her own ass, in a desperate attempt to cum. But it just wasn't enough. Hell, rubbing her clit on top of that, when Carmella was really distracted, wasn't even enough.

No, Sasha needed to be fucked in the ass by a real woman. Something it was never more clear that she could only dream of being. And why would she want second best? Yes, Charlotte might leave her mind just intact enough to fight another day. But her Fabulous Mistress?

More accurately, their Fabulous Mistress? She would absolutely destroy whatever was left of Sasha, and give her the peace which Alexa now clearly had, as her true self. Little Lexi The Butt Slut. Oh God, for most of the night, The Boss found herself wanting to be Little Sasha The Butt Slut. No! Sasha had to fight it. Because, even if she couldn't win, she could at least have the dignity of going down swinging.