Fabulous Bitch Ch. 17

Story Info
Bayley suffers the consequences of losing to Carmella.
11.2k words
4
1.6k
3
0

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,010 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Carmella or Bayley or Sasha Banks or Asuka or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"Great news, my Fabulous Bitches!" Carmella announced as she strolled into the women's locker room, holding her belts one on each shoulder, and then lifting them up to emphasize her words, "Because Carmella, the moonwalking, trash talking Princess of Staten Island, is here. Who, let me remind you, is now the women's champion and Alpha female of all the WWE. Which means, your owner has arrived.

Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, so I suggest you all line up and bend over like the worthless bottoms you are, and I'll decide who's life I will give meaning to tonight. Oh yes, I'm definitely talking to you four WHORE Women! Ha ha ha ha, ooooooooooh, yes, I am!"

Carmella put her arms down, and got as comfortable as she could while carrying two heavy championships, after she was done listing her accolades, and started giving the fuck holes not obeying their orders a warning look. Given she had taken her time to work her way up the ranks most of them obeyed without hesitation, and those who didn't, looked like they wanted too.

She noted that was especially the case with Alexa Bliss and Asuka, who had been previously ordered to stay behind her, as back-up. Because if it came down to a fight, she was confident that her other Fabulous Bitches would come to her aid. But it didn't hurt to have two of them close. Especially when one of them was Asuka, a once truly unstoppable force, who could beat down enemies for her. Even in her current state of mind.

Deciding she deserved a week off after Summer Slam, Carmella had given herself time to relax and heal from her battle with the mighty Charlotte Flair. Naturally, it was a week in which she spent most of her time anally pounding her Fabulous Bitches. However, Asuka really had become one of her favourites. Hell, Carmella made sure that Asian booty got used multiple times a day, meaning that Asuka would have her back.

Which was important, given that this was the first time since she had cheated to beat The Queen, The Princess was coming face-to-face with Charlotte and her favourite anal bitches, AKA Bayley, Becky Lynch, and Sasha Banks. All four of who were trying to put on a brave face, but they were obviously very apprehensive of how this was going to go.

"I do believe, your Alpha gave you an order." Carmella pushed after a few long seconds of silence.

"Who's rules don't applied to me, and you know it." Charlotte huffed, "Not as long as I have my anal cherry."

"And what's their excuse?" Carmella questioned with a raised eyebrow, indicating to the other horsewomen.

"They're mine." Charlotte shrugged simply, but forcefully, given it was information everyone already knew.

Everyone except one, which Carmella used to her advantage, as she advanced on one particular target, locking eyes with her as she questioned, "Is that right... Sasha? Huh? I mean, we all know you're just a worthless bottom. But are you Charlotte's worthless bottom? Huh? Because, honestly? That would make sense. Ha ha ha ha, The Boss is nothing but The Bitch for The Queen, ha ha ha ha!"

"I'm nobody's bitch!" Sasha snapped with frustration, unable to handle the insinuation.

"Really?" Alexa frowned, pretending to be confused, "Then why did Charlotte trade your ass for hers, like you were nothing but a bargaining chip?"

"Yes, why? Ha ha ha ha!" Asuka chuckled.

"Now, now, girls, we cannot expect logic from these delusional bottoms." Carmella teased.

"I'm not a bottom, either." Sasha snapped angrily, "You're the delusional bottoms here. Not me. You, you just got lucky a couple of times. That's all."

"If that's the case, I've been lucky for a while now. Luckier than you've ever been." Carmella indicated to her titles, and then pushed, "But, if that's the case, I'm sure you'll jump at the chance to prove it tonight. Huh? Mmmmmmmm, I'm thinking, you and Bayley vs me, the women's champion and Alpha female of all the WWE, and my favourite bitch, Asuka, Ass vs Ass. What do you say?"

"She accepts." Charlotte jumped in.

"Yeah..." Sasha said weakly, after a few long seconds of the Fabulous Dom staring at her, "I, I except."

"Fabulous." Carmella teased, before quickly leaning in to whisper into Sasha's ear, while squeezing The Boss's butt to emphasize her words, "See you out there, bottom."

"I'm not..." Sasha began weakly, before crying out, as Carmella emphasized her words by smacking her ass, and then laughing as she pulled away.

"Erm, Sasha? I don't think this is a good idea." Bayley whispered weakly, when it seemed that Carmella was out of earshot.

"You're not here to think." Sasha snapped angrily, "You're here to get your giant dumper destroyed multiple times a day, and occasionally wrestle. So just follow my lead, and we'll both get what we want."

"You're right about that." Carmella called out from her current position, almost on the other side of the locker room.

*

The match was far more competitive than Carmella had been expecting, or would like. Sasha was clearly very motivated to get some revenge, and was even able to get the better of Asuka in the beginning, which was enough to keep Carmella out of the ring for a while. Hell, even when Asuka started to dominate Bayley, maybe the biggest bottom in the entire company was able to get a few 'hope spots' in.

Which included eventually tagging The Boss in, which was when things really went south. Hell, Sasha was even able to lock on The Bank Statement at one point, proving just how far Asuka had fallen. Clearly, all the relentless ass poundings The Princess had been giving The Empress had taken their toll, as the once unbreakable Asuka actually looked like she was going to tap at one point.

Of course, Carmella couldn't let that happen. No, she broke up the submission just in time and after that, it was all Asuka. Oh yes, proving that she was deeply humiliated and pissed off, Asuka through Sasha around the ring, and then when Bayley made the mistake of tagging in, she got the same treatment.

Then Carmella was back in the ring, locking her submission hold onto Bayley, while her favourite pet did the same thing to Sasha on the other side of the ring, meaning that the former Alpha female of NXT had to watch as her favourite bitch tapped out, sealing their fate tonight. Then she just lay there, as her victorious opponents stood tall, and celebrated their victory, which meant more than the audience realized.

Sasha was feeling heartbroken and fearful of what would happen tonight. Would Mistress Carmella fuck her ass? Or would she just concentrate on Bayley? Because she should definitely be hoping for the latter, but to her shame, she wasn't. And not just because the idea of someone else using her favourite bitch was annoying. Which was a feeling she allowed herself to wallow in for a few long minutes, before she rolled out of the ring, and slowly made her way up the ramp, Bayley followed closely behind. Asuka and Mistress Carmella were already gone, the double champion no doubt eager to get back to the locker room, where the 'real fun' could begin. For the same reason, The Boss and Hug Connection were less keen.

At least, on the outside. Unfortunately, Sasha knew Bayley all too well. Knew that her favourite fuck toy wasn't to upset about losing, if it meant she got her favourite thing in the world. Hell, she was probably even looking forward to getting her big booty beaten, like the truly shameless bottom that she was. Not that Sasha would ever enjoy such a thing. Especially not from Mistress Carmella.

Getting that treatment from Charlotte was bad enough, but Mistress Carmella? Oh God, Sasha wasn't sure how she was going to stand even watching Bayley receiving that treatment. But unfortunately, she had no choice, something that was made clear as soon as they got through the door of the women's locker room, to find their victorious opponents waiting for them.

"Wow, great job, guys." Carmella said mockingly, "I think that is the closest you two are ever going to be to beating anyone, ever again."

"That's not true, and you know it." Sasha whined.

"Isn't it, though?" Carmella mocked, before quickly adding, "But I'm not interested in debating it right now. No, mmmmmmmm, not when I have plans for you too. Plans which involve making you and Asuka jealous, when I beat Bayley's fat butt. And then? I'm going to fuck it. And maybe if you two are really, really good? I'll let you eat my pussy and ass first.

Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, won't that be fun? Ohhhhhhhh, and I'm definitely going to have to feed you your girlfriend's ass cream. But I'm getting ahead of myself. For now, strip for me, bitches! Oh yeah, show me those pretty little bodies, that I can do anything I want too. And Asuka, go and get a chair that I can sit on while I'm spanking Bayley."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka quickly replied and obeyed.

"Yes... Mistress Carmella." Bayley replied and obeyed shortly afterwards.

"Yes, Mistress Carmella." Sasha grumbled, only after The Fabulous Dom gave her a warning look.

It was really pathetic, watching the once mighty Asuka acting so submissive. Hell, it looked like she was disappointed not to be asked to strip as well, as it pretty much guaranteed she wouldn't be fucked in the ass. Far more accurately, it wouldn't be happening in the locker room. Later? Probably. It seemed that Mistress Carmella just couldn't get enough of Asuka's ass. Not that Sasha could blame her.

If she ever won such a prize, she would practically live in that booty. In a way, she had. Oh yes, Bayley had always been Sasha's greatest prize. But now, Bayley was stripping for another Dom, even turning herself around at the appropriate moment, to show off her best asset. Which was almost as distracting as Mistress Carmella showing off her gorgeous body, by also stripping, albeit in a different, less submissive way.

Good girls." Carmella praised once all three of them were naked, sitting down in the chair retrieved for her, and then patting her lap, "Now Bayley, you know what to do. Oh yes, you of all people know what to do, because you've done it a thousand times. Hell, even back in NXT, when Sasha wanted to think you were exclusively hers, we did this all the time. Remember?"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Bayley blushed, and again quickly did as she was told.

Poor Sasha would like to protest this latest insult, but what was the point? Even if it was true, it was hard for anything to be more demeaning than having to stand there naked, while watching Mistress Carmella using her favourite pet. Especially considering a really, really twisted part of her wanted it to be her who was about to be spanked. And even the reality of it couldn't stop. Namely that of course, Mistress Carmella just had to take her sweet time with it, gleefully fondling that ass before she ever raised her hand to deliver her first strike. Then there was the fact that the two of them locked eyes several times during this, and pretty much each time Sasha lowered her head, and whimpered in shame.

Carmella dearly loved those moments, as it was a sign that the once mighty Sasha Banks was falling further and further into submission, and soon, she would truly be hers. Just another Fabulous Bitch in her growing collection. Just like Bayley would be. Because as much as she should concentrate on her current target, it was pretty much over before it began. Oh yes, Carmella had conquered the mighty Asuka.

Compared to that, an infamous butt slut like Bayley was going to be super easy, barely an inconvenience. Especially given they both had wonderfully spank-able asses, with this one being particularly big and jiggly, which only made the spanking even easier.

So easy, that Carmella could afford to have her attentions divided. Oh yes, she went into autopilot, while staring at her next target. The woman who had also lost tonight, and she could therefore do the same thing too. But no, because as tempting as that was, it was what Sasha wanted. Better to leave her to be jealous, like sadly poor Asuka.

Although at least in that case, Carmella fully planned to spend quality time with her favourite bitch. Maybe even a few of her other favourites if she had strength left over. However, her main focus had to be The Boss and Hug Connection. Especially The Hug part of the connection. And it was, at least when it came to the serious butt beating.

It took a long time to get there, as she was just having so much fun squeezing and fondling those meaty cheeks, while staring down at her so-called competition. However, as she was on autopilot, eventually it came time to increase the force of her blows. Which sadly included phasing out the pausing between strikes.

Something Carmella was very sorry to see go, especially because it didn't feel like she had used her time wisely, as she'd missed so much of Bayley's butt cheeks jiggling for her. Sure, she had felt them in her hand, and heard the sound of flesh meeting flesh, along with Bayley's cries of pain. But she had sadly missed out on that added bonus, which was heartbreaking, as far as Carmella was concerned.

However, when she was finally giving that big booty the undivided attention it deserved, Carmella was able to make up for lost time, a wide grin crossing her face, as she saw just how jiggly those giant globes truly were. And how they turned a wonderfully dark shade of red. And then there was the fact that Bayley was squirming pathetically.

Yes, it wasn't as satisfying as making Asuka or Sasha do it. Or when she would do it to Charlotte, for that matter. But it was the kind of incredible fun which Carmella never wanted to stop. Sadly, that was impossible, as her hand was getting overwhelmingly achy. But that was okay, as what came next would be even better.

Bayley was very much looking forward to that, especially when it came to getting her butt fucked. However, she prided herself on loving every aspect of bottoming, this definitely included. Hell, she was squirming so much against Mistress Carmella's thigh, that she could have probably cum. At least if she wasn't better trained. Not that she would.

Not when there was far greater pleasure to be had, from the other things that Mistress Carmella had promised. Something Bayley had no doubt she would be receiving sooner rather than later. After all, she had been good, and didn't deserve a real spanking. At least not from a victorious opponent. Sasha was another story.

To be fair, Bayley really had been trying, and they had been so close to winning tonight. However, she was the one who had tapped out, and put them in this predicament, so Sasha was well within her rights to punish her. Hell, Bayley was kind of hoping for it. Especially as it would pretty much guarantee a hard butt fucking right afterward. And honestly, after letting the team down, she rather enjoyed the spanking.

Especially the brutal bottom pounding, as if anything, it was cathartic. Although at the same time, she was very grateful when it abruptly ended, and she received an order which she had been eagerly waiting for, since the beginning of this latest round of fun.

"Oh Bayley, I could spank your fat ass all night long." Carmella sighed dreamily, before ordering with a chuckle, "Mmmmmmmm, but as much fun as that would be, I think we can do better, don't you? Oh yes, it would be a crime for this big booty to go an entire night without being fucked. But, in the name of breaking you in properly, I'll give you a treat first.

Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I will. And by that, I mean my yummy little pussy. You want to eat that, don't you Bayley? Huh? Fuck yeah, I know you do. So do it. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, get on your knees, and worship my fucking cunt, like the well-trained muff diver we all know you are."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Bayley moaned happily, and quickly moved to do as she was told.

Which meant sliding off of Mistress Carmella's thigh, and positioning herself in front of the superior woman, who was only too happy to spread her legs, welcoming Bayley's face between them. Unsure what exactly Mistress Carmella wanted from her here, Bayley cautiously pressed her lips to the other wrestler's inner thighs and then pressed a series of kisses against it, each one bringing her closer to her prize.

Thankfully, she then felt a firm hand on the back of her head, holding her in place, telling the infamous bottom what was required of her. And the brunette was only too happy to oblige, sticking out her tongue, pressing it against the bottom of the blonde's pussy and sliding it upwards in a long, slow lick.

She then repeated that process over and over again, moaning with blissful happiness as she did so. Because as she made crystal clear with those sounds, Bayley loved eating pussy. Yes, Sasha's pussy would always be her favourite. But Mistress Carmella's cunt had remained in her top 5 after all these years for a good reason.

Which didn't sound like much, but considering she spent a lot of time tonguing the twats of pretty much every woman on the roster, including the interviewers and the backstage crew, it was actually really saying something. Hell, as soon as she tasted it, Bayley pretty much lost the ability to think coherently. Luckily, she had done this so much, that she just went into autopilot, and thus she was still able to give Mistress Carmella what she deserved.

"Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that's it, Bayley. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck, just like old times." Carmella chuckled in between moans, before inevitably turning her attention to her real target in all this, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, just like all those times ain NXT, when Sasha was off busy getting her ass fucked by Charlotte, or whatever, mmmmmmm, and Mella was nice enough to feed you some yummy pussy. Or ass.

Ooooooooooh, or just fuck that anal addicted ass of yours. Ah fuck, all things I bet you wish I'd do to you now, Sasha. Mmmmmmm, luckily for you, I'm feeling generous. So go ahead bitch, beg me to let you join the fun, and maybe I'll give you the privilege of eating my ass."

"Yeah, I'm going to pass on that." Sasha huffed, folding her arms.

"Awww, don't be like that." Carmella laughed, "Mmmmmmm, we both know that you fucking want it."

"Asuka wants it, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka quickly chimed in, "Please, allow me the privilege. Not this unworthy and ungrateful little fuck hole. She's not worth your time."

"Oh believe me, I know." Carmella agreed, "Well, she's definitely an unworthy and ungrateful little fuck hole. Mmmmmmm, but she is such a pretty little prize, I just can't give up on her. You hear me, Sasha? There's no need to worry, because I'm not giving up my dream of owning every piece of ass in this company. Mmmmmmm, definitely including yours."

"Well, keep dreaming." Sasha replied, although it was more of an embarrassingly unsure stammer, "Cause I will never be yours."

"Oh Sasha, you already are. You're just too dumb to realize it." Carmella pointed out, "But since you're so reluctant to admit the truth, mmmmmmm, go ahead, Asuka. Show the disrespectful Sasha how she should be acting. Mmmmmmmm, and more importantly, what happens to the girls who think they can defy me."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you for this privilege, Asuka is very grateful." Asuka eagerly replied and obeyed.

Asuka had been waiting for this opportunity, and was ecstatic now it was finally here. Finally, the chance to prove herself, and give her precious Fabulous Mistress the attention she deserved. To prove she was now nothing but her bitch. Well, arguably she had already done that tonight, by helping to defeat Bayley and Sasha.

Something which had proven to be harder than she thought, but even against two of the best in the business, she had got it done. More importantly, Mistress Carmella had got it done, and now she had the privilege of literally being her ass kisser, Asuka was quick to kneel down behind the superior woman, and press a long lingering kiss to her left butt cheek, before doing the same with the right.

MTL17
MTL17
2,010 Followers