Fabulous Bitch Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only saving grace of this, was that she was so lost in the act, Sasha didn't really have time to think about how humiliating it was. Mostly because the more dominant woman bombarded her with more verbal encouragement, although Sasha barely heard her, as she was consumed with the cock sucking.

But on some level, she was aware that she was showing off just how well Charlotte had trained her to suck cock, as she sucked that strap-on shamelessly. And of course, she was forced to go back to just watching, as every Fabulous Bitch surrounding her gleefully accepted this treat, leaving the once mighty Boss then horribly jealous. Which unfortunately for her, wouldn't be the worst part about all of this.

Bayley had been through this countless times, and therefore knew what to expect. Hell, as much as she wished she could have that cock all to herself, and especially the butt cream, it was fun to have the rest of the women's locker room tasting her booty on the cock of an Alpha female.

Especially because each time that strap-on was pulled out of her slutty little ass hole, she was given a chance to come down from her high, and therefore, she could last longer. Hell, if she could last long enough, she might get an extra special reward. One she hadn't had in way too long. Of course, she tried not to spend too long imagining it. No, she just tried to keep her mouth shut, and enjoy this twisted moment.

To be fair, there was plenty to enjoy, including the once unstoppable Asuka gleefully sucking the ass flavoured cock of Mistress Carmella. Not so long ago, such a thing was unthinkable, but there it was, Asuka the second of many to go ass to mouth tonight.

Of course, the first was poor Sasha, and while Bayley felt guilty for enjoying the latest humiliation of her girlfriend, it was very clear that everyone involved was enjoying themselves, Sasha definitely included. Hell, she was even given a second helping, after everyone else had a first. Which was about the time that Bayley opened her mouth to start begging for more, only to be given everything she wanted.

"So Bayley, how long has it been since your big fat ass was double stuffed?" Carmella asked out of nowhere.

"Too long, my Fabulous Mistress!" Bayley whimpered sadly, before pleading, "Oh please, double stuff me. Oooooooooh yessssssss, double stuff my big fat slutty ass. It's been so long, my Fabulous Mistress. Too long. Seven whole agonizing days without receiving a second cock in my butt. Oh please, Mistress Carmella, if our friendship means anything to you, right this wrong, and shoved two big dicks up my giant booty!

Please? I need it soooooooo bad. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, my Fabulous Mistress, I want you and one of your Fabulous Bitches to double fuck my slutty little ass hole. Give me the rectum wrecking an anal whore like me deserves 24 fucking 7!"

"Wow, seven whole days, huh?" Carmella gasped, briefly pausing to glare at Sasha, before then continuing, "I'm so sorry you had to go through that. God, I mean, I knew you had a couple of weak tops, but this really is disgraceful. Mmmmmmmm, but don't worry, because when I own this big booty, you'll be getting double fucked every single day. I promise."

"Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Bayley moaned dreamily at the thought, before pushing, "But please, give it to me now."

"Don't worry, I will." Carmella reassured, before pushing, "Sasha, go get a cock. If you reply properly, I'll even let you use it. Well, I'll let you lie down, while me and Bayley do all the work. But a delusional bottom like you has to take what she can get. Mmmmmmm, yeah you do. Oh, don't give me that look. We all know you do this all the time with Charlotte. So no whining, just do it!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Sasha barely hesitated on the reply, and was extremely quick to obey.

"As for you, my new Fabulous Bitch, ride that cock for me." Carmella ordered, making it clear who she was addressing, by turning back to Bayley and pushing her hands out of the way, so she could smack those meaty cheeks hard enough to make them jiggle from the impact, "Put on a show for me and your fellow bitches.

Which I know will be wonderfully humiliating for you, given that you will be riding a total bottom. And hey, you can always imagine it's me, if you want to avoid laughing in Sasha's face, at the ridiculous sight of her wearing a cock. Or do it, and I might reward you. Ha ha ha ha, oh yes, Sasha Banks looks ridiculous wearing a strap-on, when the purpose of both your lives is to take cock up your fat asses!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Bayley replied dreamily, her eyes locked on to what Sasha was doing.

Like the well-trained bottom she was, Bayley was trying her best to listen to what was said after that, in case her Fabulous Mistress said anything important. But unsurprisingly, Mistress Carmella was simply savouring her victory over two other female wrestlers responsible for the women's revolution. Arguably, two of the most important, given what they had accomplished in their time in NXT.

And one was equipping a strap-on to herself, while another was about to anally ride it. Which would be considered humiliating for most women, but Bayley was aching to take not just one cock, but two of them deep into her big booty. Something she happily proved, by mounting Sasha the second she had the chance, and slamming her slutty little ass hole all the way down that dildo in one hard thrust.

Even now, the brutal treatment had her crying out in pain, but not pure pain. No, Bayley proved herself one of the most legendary anal addicted bottoms in the history of the WWE, by clearly enjoying that brutal treatment, first from the cry, and then from the whimpers and moans that she let out.

She then savoured the feeling of her fat ass being once again stuffed with strap-on, before beginning to bounce that big booty up and down like the happy little anal whore that she was. Which of course, led to more happy sounds. Hell, Bayley almost wished that it could have lasted longer. Almost. But considering she was about to receive her favourite thing in the world, times two, and had been thoroughly prepared for it, she very much welcomed the next command.

"Oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk, that's soooooooo money!" Carmella moaned dreamily, before refocusing, "Oh shit, I swear, I could watch these giant cheeks of yours jiggling all night long. And I will. Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, get ready, bitch, because I'm not finish with you yet. Not by a long shot. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, as much as I love watching those cheeks jiggle, it's even more fun to make them do that myself.

So stay still a sec, K? Ooooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, stay right fucking there, so I can get this second dick into your whore butt, and give you the double anal pounding that an ass slut like you, and Sasha, lives for."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Bayley eagerly replied and obeyed, and for good measure added, "Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress."

"Oh, you're very welcome, whore." Carmella chuckled, before adding as an afterthought, "Oh, and Sasha? Be a good little fuck toy for me, and spread your girlfriend's ass cheeks. Oooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, give it to me. Give me your girlfriend's slutty little butt hole, like the worthless bottom you are."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Sasha replied softly, the words once again like acid on her tongue.

Carmella once again proved herself willing to go above and beyond for her pets, by pushing first one, and then a second finger into Bayley's butt hole, alongside Sasha's cock. Which certainly was unnecessary, given just how many times this loose fuck hole had been doubly pounded. But it would make what happened next easier for everyone involved, Bayley definitely included. And it was just fun.

Besides, Carmella was in a very generous mood, as she was taking a step toward total dominance. Something which was proving to be nice and easy. Oh yes, this shameless anal loving bottom had literally begged for this. And she would definitely get it, the double champion soon replacing her fingers with her cock, and pushing it inside of the frequently used fuck hole.

Again, to her credit, she pushed her way in nice and slowly. Although to be fair, that was more about increasing the enjoyment for all involved. Especially herself. Because make no mistake, all her other bitches got off on watching Bayley's ass hole stretching obscenely wide, and that allowed the head of that second dildo to slide into it, alongside the first.

However, it was only Carmella who was taking one step further conquering another female wrestler in the process. Hell, the anal sluts surrounding them probably wished it was them getting their whore asses double stuffed. And maybe if they were good, some of them would get it in the near future. But not tonight. No, not when there was a brand-new piece of ass to enjoy.

Well, admittedly it was one she had enjoyed many times before, but as much fun as it had been using Sasha's property, Carmella had always wanted more. Wanted it all. To own every piece of ass in this company. Definitely including this one. Oh yes, she was determined to own Bayley and her big fat ass.

Something she was already well on her way to doing, given how happy Bayley clearly was to get a second cock in her legendary whore butt. Something which Carmella graciously allowed them all to savour for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, before slowly pushing forwards, and causing inch after inch of that big dick to slide into that gigantic ass.

Something everyone around them got to savour the sight of, thanks to Sasha spreading her girlfriend's ass cheeks. Again, it was more special to Carmella, given it was her cock making its way into the well-used bitch hole. Then there was the embarrassment and shame she was causing Sasha. Hell, on some level, Bayley had to be feeling the same thing, even if it was getting her off.

Something that was clear, given the wonderful sounds she continued making as Carmella effortlessly pushed the rest of that second cock into her new bitch's already cock stretched butt hole. Which of course, she tried to make last as long as possible, but eventually thighs met butt cheeks, announcing that Bayley had once again taken two cocks all the way up her slutty booty.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's it! That's what you fucking live for!" Carmella paused to savour the moment, and of course, taunt Bayley for fun, "Not just a dick up your ass, but two. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, this is what it takes to please a butt slut of your calibre, huh? And Sasha? Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmm, I know it does. Well don't worry, because from now on, it's plenty of double anal for both of you.

Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, your Fabulous Mistress is going to give you the butt wreckings you need, and really deserve. Oh fuck yeah, she is. And you're going to take it like the double anal whores you are! Ha ha ha ha, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, you are! So take it! Fucking take it, bitch! Ooooooooooh fuck yeah, good girl. Good little double anal whore!"

Bayley did indeed live for moments like this, although she was too overwhelmed with the wonderful mixture of pain and pleasure to actually agree with her old friend. Then again, she didn't have to, given that the whimpers, cries, and even moans made that crystal clear.

Especially because that was response when Mistress Carmella pulled her hips back and then push them forward nice and slowly, causing both of those dildos to slide in and out of Bayley's slutty little butt hole. Which of course, was a process which was repeated over and over again, as her Fabulous Mistress officially started giving her one of her favourite things in the world, a double ass fucking.

Admittedly, her old friend wasn't officially her Fabulous Mistress. Not yet. But in that moment, there was no doubt that Bayley wanted her to be. But again, part of her wanted to remain loyal to Mistress Sasha, and especially to Mistress Charlotte, as they had such wonderful history together, and particularly The Queen had been the greatest butt buster she'd ever known.

However, Mistress Carmella was well on her way to outdoing all of them. And if her former owners really wanted her, surely, they could get her back? Hell, if this didn't motivate Mistress Sasha, nothing would. Then again, maybe that would be for the best? That way, they could be bottoms together, pleasing real women with their slutty little ass holes 24/7. Something which in that moment, Bayley really wanted for the woman she loved.

"Collar me!" Bayley suddenly moaned in the middle of getting her fat ass double fucked, "Oh please, my Fabulous Mistress, collar my bitch neck. Own me! I want to be yours. All yours."

"Bayley?" Sasha whined, sounding more heartbroken than annoyed.

"Awww, don't be mad, Sasha. This was inevitable. I wasn't expecting it to happen so quickly. But, when you've had nothing but weak tops, someone like me is a godsend, ha ha ha ha." Carmella gleefully gloated, and then ordered around Asuka without even looking at her, "Asuka, be a good bitch, and go get me a collar for my new pet."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka quickly replied and obeyed.

"As for you, my new Fabulous Bitch?" Carmella grabbed a hold of Bayley's hair, and yanked it back to emphasize her next words, "Tell your pathetic little girlfriend just how desperately you need a real top, mmmmmmmm, and tell me, your Fabulous Mistress, just how badly you need to be collared and owned by the greatest woman in the history of the WWE, ME! Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, fucking do it!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Bayley quickly replied, then hesitated nervously, before ultimately obeying, "I'm sorry, Sasha, but I need a real woman to fuck me. To own me. Oooooooooooh, to fuck my big fat ass, and make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, I need it so bad. I need to be a Fabulous Bitch! I've never wanted anything more! Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, a thousand butt fuckings from a pathetic bottom like Sasha Banks, can't compared to one anal pounding from my Fabulous Mistress!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, it can't! Oh yes, collar my bitch neck, Mistress Carmella! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, make me cum, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME! OH MISTRESS CARMELLA, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

It was painful to insult Sasha like that, especially directly to her face while she was filling her with cock. Of course, it was something that Bayley had done before, for the benefit of Mistress Charlotte, but it was never easy. Even now, as she was earning herself a collar. Which in that moment, was the most important thing to her. Even over an orgasm.

Then again, that was pretty much guaranteed. But usually after all this, her new owner wouldn't be so cruel to deny her an orgasm. Hell, surely she would want to make an example out of her, pounding her fat booty deep and hard with those two big dicks, and give her the kind of powerful multiple orgasms she could only get from getting her ass obscenely abuse like this.

For a moment there, Bayley thought she would cum just from the feeling of that collar being wrapped around her throat. Which would've probably been the case, if Mistress Carmella hadn't stopped in her tracks to put the collar on. Because she didn't want to mess up? Probably. But more than likely, the main reason was so that Bayley wouldn't cum before that symbol of her new ownership was secure.

Hell, even after that, the infamous butt slut was expecting to have to beg some more for the privilege of cumming. And was somewhat disappointed when that wasn't the case. Which of course, was a fleeting thought, as she was soon bombarded by the greatest ecstasy she had ever known.

Carmella considered making Bayley beg some more, but what was the point? She had done it already, and more importantly, ask to be collared, meaning that she was officially Carmella's property. Officially a Fabulous Bitch in the growing collection of the Fabulous Mistress.

Hell, she even humiliated Sasha in the process, making the moment perfect. Oh yes, the moment that she wrapped that collar around Bayley's neck, right in front of Sasha's face, was one of the greatest moments of Carmella's life. And at this point, that was really, really saying something. Just like the moment, when the time was right, that she made her new bitch cum for her.

Something which was always wonderfully easy to do, but maybe especially now, given that there were two big dicks up Bayley's fat ass, AKA, one of this anal whore's favourite things ever. Which was further proven, by just how quickly she came when Carmella increased her pace. Not only that, but Bayley started hammering herself back and forth, ensuring that the anal pounding would be as brutal as it could possibly be.

More importantly, that she would cum as hard and as frequently as possible. And each time she did, she would squirt all over Sasha's stomach, giving Carmella yet another thing to gloat about. Right before, of course, she was crashing over the edge of orgasm herself.

"MINE! YOU'RE FINALLY MINE, BAYLEY! I OWN YOU, AND THIS BIG FAT ASS!" Carmella announced proudly at the top of her lungs, "YESSSSSSSSSSSS, ALL FUCKING MINE! YOU HEAR ME, BITCHES! I OWN ALL YOUR BITCH ASSES! BAYLEY AND HER BIG BUTT BELONG TO ME, AND ME ONLY! OOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHH, JUST LIKE YOU SASHA! YOU'RE BOTH MINE!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YEAH, EVERY PIECE OF ASS IN THIS ROOM IS FUCKING MINE! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MINE MINE MINE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Being the awesome Alpha female that she was, Carmella was able to hold back on cumming for a really long time, and then when it hit, she was able to push herself through it, and to several more. However, her stamina was not infinite, and eventually she was left with no choice but to cum, which would sadly bring an end to this latest butt fucking.

Of course, as always, Carmella made sure she went out in style, particularly with those wonderful words which echoed throughout the room. They also made sure that her orgasms would be that much more intense because of them. Which once again, was really, really saying something. Because nothing could be better than this.

The shameless butt sluts surrounding her might live to get their asses stretched out and used by real women, but Carmella? She lived to sodomize pathetic little bottoms. Oh yes, nothing made her cum like this. When the other end of the harness was rubbing her clit, meaty cheeks were jiggling against her thighs, and the sheer joy of sodomizing an inferior woman just all caught up with her.

Hell, she almost came so hard and frequently that she was forced to stop, or worse, collapse in exhaustion. Luckily, she was far too fabulous for that, able to push herself to her absolute limit, before abruptly stopping with every inch of those dildos buried in Bayley's bowels. Which of course, gave her another chance to revel in her victory.

First by savouring the moment, and then Carmella smacked those big butt cheeks as hard as she could, and ordered, "Spread your cheeks, hoe. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, I'm talking to you, Sasha. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, go back to spreading your girlfriend's ass cheeks for me, like the worthless bottom you are, and show me how well I gaped your precious Bayley."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Sasha replied and obeyed weakly, and without hesitation.

Sasha was embarrassed by that reaction, but luckily, Carmella didn't notice, as she slowly pulled her cock out of Bayley's butt hole, and practically drooled because of it. Which wasn't surprising, all things considered. Especially because Sasha was vaguely aware that her own strap-on was being pulled out of that well-battered rectum.