Fabulous Bitch Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then happily went back and forth, covering those well-rounded globes in kisses, the same way that her bitches had done for her. Before, she had been disappointed not to take off her clothes, as it meant she wouldn't truly be part of the fun. But right now, she was in her ring gear, kissing another female wrestler's ass, which of course, greatly enhanced the wonderful humiliation of this.

Proved beyond a shadow of a doubt The Empress was truly gone, and all that was left was a Fabulous Bitch, belonging to The Princess of Staten Island. The thought of which made Asuka's heart flutter with submissive joy and happiness, along with the fact of what she was actually doing right now.

Yes, admittedly it wasn't quite as good as being able to eat that Fabulous Pussy, like Bayley was doing right now. But at least she wasn't in poor Sasha's position right now. No, her Fabulous Mistress had rescued her from the stubborn pride which would force her onto the sidelines in a moment like this. Now she got to enjoy the true happiness, which involved submitting to her Fabulous Mistress.

Besides, she would get the privilege of worshiping that Fabulous little cunt soon enough. Along with many other things. But as long as this was her main job, Asuka was sure to passionately worship that incredible booty, and be grateful for the honour.

When finally she got the permission she had been waiting for, Asuka was quick to put her face between those cheeks, and kiss Mistress Carmella's butt hole. She then licked it nice and slowly, obediently waiting for permission to do more. Of course, there was only so much more she could do, given this wasn't a slutty little whore hole, like the ass holes of most of the other women of the WWE.

Unlike her own broken bottom. No, this was the ass of a real woman, who did not surrender herself to butt fuckings on the daily. Which was another wonderful reminder of exactly what Asuka had become. Just another conquest of the Fabulous Mistress. Something which again, had her heart fluttering with joy.

Carmella tried to give most of her attention to Sasha, given that she was the one holding out from accepting the truth of the situation. Pretending like she wasn't already a broken bitch, who was begging to be a Fabulous Bitch. Something proven just by the look on her face. Yes, a good deal of that had to be the fact that Carmella was getting her holes worshipped. The first being Sasha's favourite, Bayley.

Then there was the fact that the second was Asuka, which was a far greater conquest in the so-called Boss had managed. Or ever would manage. But mostly, that natural bottom wished she could join one of her fellow bottoms and worshiping her Fabulous Mistress. Or more likely, wished she could take their place.

Then again, Sasha would probably enjoy herself and Bayley worshiping pussy together, as it would mean that their tongues would be brushing against each other against that sensitive flesh. Hell, it was such an intriguing thought, that Carmella was really tempted to order Sasha to do just that. But, for better or worse, she resisted that urge. After all, there would be plenty of chances for that later.

Right now, the delusional bottom didn't deserve such a reward. Not unless she could swallow her pride, and actually ask for it. Something that Carmella hoped that she would do, but she highly doubted it. And for better or worse, that was exactly the case, the so-called Boss suffering in silence, as she watched other bottoms receiving what she really wanted. Well, one of many.

Because while Carmella did her best to give Sasha a chance, there was only so long she could wait. More importantly, as much as she could try to ignore them, ultimately Asuka and especially Bayley would not be denied. Not when they were so well-trained at this point at pleasing a woman. Yes, The Fabulous One had amazing stamina. But even she had her limits.

So ultimately, it just became a case of making sure it was clear that she was demanding it, not begging for it. So, when it finally became too much, Carmella went from gently stroking Bayley's hair, grabbing it firmly and pushing that pretty face deeper into her cunt. At the same time, she reached back, grabbed hold of Asuka's head, and did her best to push her forwards too.

"Make me cum, bitches! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, make your Fabulous Mistress cum!" Carmella demanded, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, be good little Fabulous Bitches, and make me cum! Oh yes, make me cum in Bayley's mouth, and all over her face. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, that's it. Do what you're both trained to do, and fuck me! Tongue fuck my pussy and ass, you little sluts!

Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, MAKE SASHA FUCKING JEALOUS! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MAKE ME FUCKING CUM YOU BITCHES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Unsurprisingly, the broken bitches were eager to obey, maybe especially Bayley, given the delicious reward she would be getting. Oh yes, Bayley didn't even wait for her new Mistress to finish speaking, before slamming her tongue inside her cunt, and fucking her with it. Hell, it was a miracle that Carmella was able to hold back for as long as she did.

Especially with Asuka following her fellow bottom's lead, once the Princess became incoherent. Then came the wonderful moment she started to cum over and over again, a wide smile crossing Carmella's face as she savoured this precious moment. Oh yes, this was the kind of shit she lived for. Hell, physically speaking, it was the best.

Bayley would always adore being butt fucked over everything else, but this could become a very close second. Not receiving it herself, as that was extremely rare for her. No, she lived to please, and her heart fluttered whenever she got to make a superior woman cum with her unworthy mouth and tongue. Admittedly, it was always the best when it was Sasha, as they had a personal connection.

Then again, she had a personal connection with Mistress Carmella, having become fast friends in NXT. Of course, even back then, the Fabulous Mistress had been far superior to Bayley, which definitely gave her the edge to please the double champion now.

If anything, her memories of just how yummy this tasty treat was couldn't possibly do justice to it. Especially when she started to cum in her mouth. Hell, if Bayley wasn't so experienced, it might've been a struggle to keep going. Luckily, she was far too well-trained for that, something she happily proved, by swallowing a large majority of that first batch of cum, and then going right back to the tongue fucking.

Something she did, despite the fact that Mistress Carmella was shoving her face into her cunt so hard, that poor Bayley was struggling to breathe properly. Of course, breathing was not her highest priority right now. No it was, and should always be, pleasing a superior woman.

Something which was easier when she had another sub helping her out. God, it would truly never not be weird to think of Asuka as just another sub, especially after she had run Bayley out of NXT, and then her run there arguably eclipsed anything the horsewomen had done. But there she was, the mighty Asuka, frantically rimming the Fabulous Mistress. And for at least tonight, their Fabulous Mistress.

Maybe longer, given that Bayley already found herself dreaming of this being a regular thing, just from being able to swallow so much yummy girl cum, and having it covering her face, marking her as what she was. A total cunt loving bottom bitch.

It also helped that Mistress Carmella did an inspired job at fucking the faces of those two bottoms, to the point where the entire world became nothing but their Dom. Maybe especially in the case of Bayley, who was definitely getting the best part of this deal. Although in that moment, she kind of hoped that she would be given a turn with eating Mistress Carmella's ass, to see if it was better than she remembered.

Of course, it wasn't the main thing that the slutty little bottom was craving right now. No, she was used to receiving something else after pleasing a superior woman with her mouth. And sure enough, she received it pretty much as soon as she was pushed away from that tasty treat.

"Bend over!" Carmella ordered hoarsely, as she struggled to come back to her senses, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, bend over, and give me that ass. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, it's been way too long since I got a piece of your booty. And way too long since you had a real top, ha ha ha ha! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, that's it, give me that ass!"

"Yes, Mistress Carmella." Bayley quickly replied and obeyed.

"As for you, go get me a strap-on, suck it so it is nice and wet, and then put it on me." Carmella turned and looked directly at Asuka, making it clear who she was giving that order too. Then she laughed at the disappointed look on her pet's face, "Awwww, don't be like that. I know you want to eat that as for me, mmmmmmmm, just like you ate mine.

But I haven't tasted the delicacy which is Bayley's big booty in way too long, and there's no way I can turn that down. Unless of course, a certain Boss was willing to ask me really, really nicely. And promise to give me her exquisite little butt hole for the rest of the night. Mmmmmmmm, then I'd definitely maybe consider it."

"No." Sasha grumbled weakly.

"Pity." Carmella hummed, before pushing, "And what are you still doing waiting around? Get me a fucking strap-on, bitch!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka quickly replied and obeyed.

Carmella opened her mouth to say more, but she quickly forgot what she was going to say, when her eyes locked with one of the most beautiful sights in the history of wrestling. Hell, it was one of the most beautiful sights ever. Bayley's legendary big booty in all its glory, pointing directly at its rightful owner. Oh yes, Carmella couldn't believe she hadn't claimed that prize sooner.

Especially when its alleged owner was Sasha Banks, who even back in her glory days in NXT, was obviously just a delusional bottom, begging to be put in her place. But of course, The Princess had no intention of lingering on the past, when the present was so wonderful.

It was also important for her not to do something embarrassing, like literally kiss that booty. Which was something she could get away with in private, but as she was still trying to break Sasha, this wasn't the right time for that. Although she'd allowed herself the pleasure of briefly rubbing her face in those giant globes, and then a few more of feeling them up in her hands.

However, then she spread them apart, and grinned wickedly, as she revealed the butt-plug Bayley was wearing. Something which presumably made the spanking harder on her, but that was exactly the way a bottom of Bayley's calibre liked it. It certainly made this moment easier, as Carmella grabbed hold of that toy, and pulled it out of the other woman's butt hole.

Of course, she slid it right back in again, and repeated the process. Which was considered a basic courtesy, even if a butt slut of Bayley's calibre didn't really need it. Also, it was fun, especially considering the wonderful sounds that the other woman made for her. Which made it very tempting to give them what they both really wanted here.

But why would Carmella deny herself the treat of tasting Bayley's booty? Especially after literally talking it up? So of course, it wasn't long before she was pulling the plug all the way out and sucking it clean herself. Which was arguably a bottom thing to do, but she made up for it by spitting into the gaping crater left in its wake, and then more importantly, shoving her tongue into that deep, deep abyss.

After everything this worthless bottom's worthless bottom had been through, it was unsurprising when the tongue slid all the way inside, without really touching the sides. Bayley's relentlessly used cock sleeve of a back passage was just that well-used. Hell, Carmella spent the next few long minutes hammering her tongue in and out of that widely stretched ass hole, and licking the anal walls, mostly for her own twisted pleasure.

Although again, there were constant positive sounds out of Bayley, which combined with the taste, made Carmella seriously consider continuing this for longer. However, she had a show to put on, and more importantly, a so-called Boss to make jealous. Also, a dethroned Empress.

"And now, the moment we've all been desperately waiting for." Carmella announced gleefully, "That's right, it's butt fucking time. Well, just Bayley's butt. For now. Mmmmmmmm, but the night is young, and who knows how many anal sluts will get their asses fucked tonight? But for now, Bayley, spread your cheeks. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, give me the hole which always should have been mine."

"Yes, Mistress Carmella." Bayley eagerly replied and obeyed.

"As for the rest of you, stay close. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I want you all to get a real good look at this slut's bitch hole." Carmella quickly added, initially focusing on one target in particular, "Especially you, Sasha. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, watch what I do to your girl, Bayley. See if you can pretend you're not jealous of her."

"I'm not." Sasha's protest fell on deaf ears.

Especially because there was an echo of, "Yes, my Fabulous Mistress."

Bayley proudly showed off her forever ruined back door to her co-workers, gathered around her, to witness her billionth butt fucking. Hell, it would probably be more than that, which was why this wouldn't normally get much attention, but this was different, because it was the new Alpha female doing it. And as much as Bayley wanted to remain loyal to Mistress Charlotte, what she wanted even more was to be the property of the reigning Alpha.

So really, this was a no-brainer for her. Something she was instantly rewarded for, with the feeling of the head of that big dick effortlessly sliding into her slutty little ass hole. Which in turn, actually had the shameless anal whore crying out joyfully.

Given that it was a special occasion, Bayley hoped that she would have been bombarded with verbal humiliation, something that Mistress Charlotte hadn't bothered with recently, at least not when it came to the initial anal penetration. Sadly, Mistress Carmella was no different, although unlike her predecessor, she had a wide grin of triumph on her face, and at least that was something.

More importantly, she waited the perfect amount of time, which allowed all of them to savour the moment, without teasing Bayley too much before giving her what she really wanted. Which was of course, more cock in her ass. More long, thick strap-on cock, which would never go soft, being pushed deep into her slutty little shit-pipe, thus allowing her to fulfil her purpose in life.

As for the rest of the butt stuffing, it was absolutely perfect. Well, a superior woman really had to try to hurt her at this point, as even roughly slamming a big dick into her fat ass pretty much only caused her pleasure at this point. But by doing it nice and slowly, just like this, Bayley really savour the feeling of her back passage being stuffed, while everybody else was getting a great look at her back hole stretching for a strap-on.

Oh yes, her... Fabulous Mistress was doing a phenomenal job filling up her slutty fat butt. Although, it wasn't perfect. No, because Bayley really wished it could have lasted longer. And sometimes with Mistress Sasha, it did.

Thinking of her girlfriend, Bayley did briefly feel guilty about just how easily she was giving up her big fat ass to another top, yet again. Cucking Sasha wasn't a big kink for her or anything, but she just couldn't help it. Sasha had always done a good job with her ass, but she wasn't Mistress Charlotte or Mistress Carmella. Hell, she was barely second-rate anymore, as countless anal poundings had really taken their toll on The Boss.

However, there was something to be said for going slowly, even if the top was imagining her own ass getting fucked. Then again, it was impossible for Bayley to complain at the wonderful moment that her new owner's thighs came to rest against her big butt cheeks, announcing the dildo was all the way inside of her bowels. Especially because this was the moment that she got the verbal humiliation she so wanted.

"Fuck, that was sooooooooo easy!" Carmella laughed gleefully, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, it was so fucking easy to get every inch of this big dick up your slutty fat butt. Not that it's surprising. No, mmmmmmmm, everybody knows just what a giant anal whore you are, Bayley. Just like Sasha. And Becky, mmmmmmmm, and very soon, your precious Charlotte.

Oh yes, very soon, I'm going to own the 4 ASS-women, ha ha ha ha. And don't worry, because I'm going to take real good care of your ass holes. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, I am. Just like this! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, watch me, Sasha. Watch me butt fuck your girlfriend, the way you wish it was your butt getting fucked right now!"

Sasha opened her mouth to protest this absurd idea, but no sound came out. Partly, because she was hypnotized into silence by all this, but also, to her shame, it was true. Kind of. Obviously, she would never be on Bayley's level when it came to being a butt slut, and more importantly, she never ever wanted to be.

But, in her weaker moments, like this one, Sasha felt her ass hole quiver with jealousy as she watched Carmella officially starting to butt fuck her girlfriend. For that big dick to start sliding in and out of Bayley's slutty little back hole, which was still on perfect display, thanks to that shameless anal whore spreading her own ass cheeks. Something she should look away from, but she couldn't. Oh God, she just couldn't. Which was so unfair.

It was also unfair that it wasn't just her own ass hole which was betraying her. No, Sasha's mouth was also watering, at the thought of what was likely the inevitable moment that Carmella made her go ass to mouth. To taste her girlfriend's butt on her tormentor's strap-on cock, right here, in the middle of the women's locker room.

Which admittedly, was nothing that Sasha hadn't experienced before. But to be reminded of the fact that she regularly suffered this humiliation didn't exactly help. And honestly, she wasn't sure if she really wanted someone else to get this privilege first. Hell, she wasn't even sure she wanted to be left out. Not that she really had a choice in the matter, as in that moment, she truly was just another Fabulous Bitch.

"So, who wants to taste some booty?" Carmella did eventually ask, for better or for worse, and then she laughed at all of the hands quickly being raised, "Ha ha ha ha, unsurprisingly, I see a lot of volunteers. And don't worry, you'll get your turn. Mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, you will. But let's face it, there was always going to be a winner, and that's you, Sasha.

Oooooooooooh yessssssss, come closer, and opened that pretty little mouth of yours nice and wide, so I can stick my cock inside it. The cock which has just been all the way up your girlfriend's ass, ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh. And don't forget to reply properly. Ohhhhhhhhh yeah, mmmmmmm, because there's still plenty of time for you to be punished."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Sasha whimpered after a brief pause, the words feeling like acid on her tongue.

Which was of course, undermined by just how quickly Sasha then parted her lips and wrapped them around the head of that dildo. More notably, the once proud Alpha female of NXT didn't even try to stop her eyelids from fluttering shut, and moaning loudly and dreamily, as she savoured the deepest part of Bayley's butt.

She then started bobbing her head up and down, and thus taking more of that ass flavoured strap-on into her mouth. Although at least that was understandable. After all, she had been given an order by the Alpha of the whole WWE, and therefore she had no choice. Even if everyone knew that there was no way that Sasha could disobey, given how much she loved the taste of Bayley's booty.