Face Down Ass Up

Story Info
Leslie takes control and lets me feel all of her.
787 words
4.33
39.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago whilst living in Manila in the Philippines I met and formed a very strong friendship with Leslie.

Leslie was a very petite ladyboy I had met online on one of the dating apps, we had chatted for a few days and then we planned on meeting each other face to face.

I had already told her that I'd only ever met one ladyboy before and had really enjoyed the experience and passion we had shared.

Leslie explained she had very little sexual experience but she is open minded.

When she arrived at my place wearing short denim shorts and a floral blouse exposing her very flat belly and pert boobs.

She had such a pretty face and in no way would I have thought she was essentially Male.

We kissed and touched each other for a while and she undid my belt and removed my shorts exposing my very erect hard cock.

She got onto her knees and started to give me what I would describe as one of my best blow jobs to date. Paying extra attention to my head and shaft whilst fondling my balls.

I know that I'm seconds away from blowing my load. She senses that and slows down letting me down gently.

She stops and removes her denim shorts and thong letting me see her cock for the first time.

It's a lot longer than mine but curved but equally hard and erect.

She grabs my cock and her cock in one hand and rubs them together I'm laying on my back watching her playing with our cocks and she is enjoying herself a lot.

She let's go of our cocks and takes her own cock and playfully taps it on my asshole, gently touching my ring with her cock but not trying to force it inside.

I'm watching all of this and getting more excited and the sensations around my hole is intensely electrifying.

She stops and grabs a bottle of lube and squirts a load onto her hand and she rubs all of that on my hole and used a finger to lube inside.

She then leans forward and puts her erect cock glistening with lube against my hole and slowly pushes forward, I can feel the tip burning as it breaks through and that initial burst of pain takes over.

She stops pushing and lets my asshole relax and accommodate her cock.

As soon as I feel comfortable and relaxed she pushes a little further into me and soon she all the way in and I can feel her balls against my ass cheeks.

She starts thrusting slow shallow thrusts at first and gradually they are getting deeper and faster.

I'm on my back with my legs up and she is fucking with fast deep strokes, she stops and asks me to turn over I do and she mounts me from behind and pushes my head down onto the couch, now I'm face down ass up and Leslie is fucking me with all she has and her balls are slapping against my ass cheeks.

Her breathing is getting fast and shallow and her grip on my hips is getting tighter as she continues.

She gasps in a muttering tone she is going to cum.

She grips my hips and pumps her love juice inside of me while thrusting feverishly.

She is breathing very fast and her body is covered in sweat as she slowly pulls her cock out of my dripping hole.

I reach around to feel her hot thick cum oozing out of my asshole.

she is laying down next to me catching her breath and still stroking her cock and I'm ready to cum now so I stand over her and give my cock a few strokes and feel the rumbling in my balls and know I'm a tug or two away from exploding, I aim for her chest and my cock erupts with a thick stream of cum that spurts one after the other as my cum hits her chest and splashes onto her chin.

She pulls me down and sucks the rest of the cum from my cock.

We are both laying on the couch sweaty and with empty balls.

My ass is coated in her cum and her chest is covered in my cum.

She tells me she really liked that and she enjoyed been the dominant one opposed to her always been the bottom.

I told her that I'm happy to be the bottom if she will continue to visit and fuck me like that.

She kept her word and we continued seeing each other and the passion and sexual escapades got more intense with each meet we had.