All Comments on 'Face to Face'

by leapyearguy

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sweet

I'm not sure that is the right word, but it was very nice.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Very different

LYG,

Definately different from your normal stories. This is a very different style and I like it as much as your other stories. You are very talented.

janiexxjaniexxover 17 years ago
Noticed a review of your story...

So I came to check it out and I'm very glad I did.

Very hot and sexy and I loved the way you described your characters and the feelings and emotions they were both experiencing.

janiexx

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 17 years ago
Very nice!

I like the way things kinda snuck up on him in plain sight. It's much more delicious that way.

Thanks.

Phil

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Nice style!

While I liked the story very much, it was this writer's almost rambling, conversational style that I found most appealing. The way the Writer had of describing his characters good and bad points made it an interesting story. Endearing! intimately sexy. Terrific Write!

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 17 years ago
Your story.....

Your story has been reviewed.

You can see the review on the New story reviews thread on the Authors' Hangout here: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?t=428901&page=11&pp=25

Any comments or questions pertaining to that review can be directed to that thread: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?p=18265130#post18265130

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Good

Interesting read. Unusual way of meeting the girl next door.

Boyd

Blue88Blue88over 17 years ago
Very Nice

My appreciation for a beautiful little tale, beautifully told. A tip of my hat to the author.

louguy35louguy35over 17 years ago
Nothing more or less...

than another great story by a very good writer.

Just keep them coming, please! "Loving Wives", "Romance", "Non-Erotic", whatever. Just keep them coming.

Cheers!

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
A good 'Romance'

is always a nice read.

And. did you notice - extremely rarely disected like loving wives stories are...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Speaking Of Disection - We need

about 10 more of you coming at us from unique and varied directions as you do - so well. Also nice was the fact that no one was mugged or disrespected.

Author - you are appreciated and hopefully preparing another in the near future.

With Very High Regard

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
Wow! A very nice romantic story...

I think this is about your best so far - very concise and a good erotic romance. Well done!

SalamisSalamisover 17 years ago
Outstanding!

A truly erotic and romantic journey by two obsessed and damaged personalities. This was one hell of a story!

senziesenzieabout 14 years ago
Great Work!

It's really beautifully written. I like the honesty of the main character and the theme.

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 12 years ago
WOW! Unexpected!!

I have to agree with DesertPirate. It was very different, but amazingly sweet as well. I have to say I really loved this story. I intend to read more of your stories in the near future. Great Job!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Facinating ides -

To just let go and follow that course - take that somewhat significant risk and find your way to a new and better lifestyle - neat theme

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmmm, want sure what to expect...

Even once I'd started it there was a lot of time I want sure I got it, which is odd considering its not that long of a story, but I enjoyed both the ride and the destination...

LVGirlLVGirlover 8 years ago
Lovely, but ...

Very romantic with a satisfying denouement, but I had a problem with both characters. I tried to imagine myself in Shela's place and could not see how or why she would have behaved as she did. Why or how she became so fixated on Jerry when she had trust issues with men. Couldn't do it. It just didn't make any sense.

At the same time Jerry didn't add up either. Years of failures to have a mature relation with any woman should have had an impact on his views. But it was and if he were completely unformed in his identity.

Overall, a clever story but not quite fully satisfying. Thanks for the offering.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Fun And Different

You just never know about the boy/girl next door until you take a good look! ;-)

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic !!!!!!

Great romantic story. The best compliment I can think of is: This story made me happy and I feel good after reading it. Thank you

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Fascinating Story

A little bit of sag is sexy and a beautiful face reflects the inner woman.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Good story

Nice story 👌 No cheating wife yet....

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Well

Well what did he do after he sold the company?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He Was An Asshole

Till he wasn't. To those commenting with so little faith - ZPZPZPZPZPZPZPZPZPZPZPZPZPZPZPZPZPZPZPZPZPZPZPZP...

It was a flash Romance story after all. Signed: BTW

Sausage17Sausage17almost 3 years ago

That was surprisingly really sweet. 5 stars.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

One commenter wondered if she had trust issues, why would she fixate on him? I think the answer is simple. She has a decent looking guy next door she thought he wouldn't know, so there is no chance of being hurt. So she watched him. She had trust issues, but she still had desires.

As for him having no experience in relationships, he was a man with a one track laser-focused mind. Most of his adult life, he focused on business; it made him content. Once he met her, he found concentrating on work no longer made him content.

He got rid of what might detract from his desire and went after what he now wanted. Giving her time to catch up.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Very well done and with a plot that is the first for me at this site, thank you! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING BLAZING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stupid asshole MC who thinks too much of himself

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A quaint love story. But I doubt this was love in the beginning, more of lust at first sight. I know that love begets lust. This seems to be the other way round. Well, so long as they remain happy, it's OK I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous