Face to Face

Story Info
Two long distance lovers have a chance to be together.
3.3k words
4.42
5.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thump. Thump. Thump.

As I stand in line waiting for my coffee order to be filled, there is without a shadow of a doubt that the barista behind the counter can hear the heartbeat in my chest. In fact, I am positive that anyone within a five-mile radius of me can feel the exaggerated rhythm. My nervous energy is translated into checking my phone screen every thirty seconds to see if there are any new notifications. Messages, emails, anything from him indicating that this was actually going to happen. That this trip out here was worth it. That I shouldn't regret my decision to fly halfway across the country on a whim. For a chance at the fuck of a lifetime. Because that's exactly what this was.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

But as the minutes tick away, that confidence starts to slip. The questions start to creep into my head. Was this some kind of game? Am I just a pawn? Is he somewhere, sitting and watching me squirm? Laughing at my expense?

No. None of that can be true. Not after the endless amount of texts and pictures and the banter and the chemistry and the attraction. It is all there, in black and white. After all of that, this can't possibly be a trick. But that fear is sitting on my shoulders. Until there is solid evidence, those questions remain on the table.

I scroll through our chat history, searching for something I might have missed. But at the same time, rereading all of the wonderfully nasty things we hoped would happen during our encounter.

'I want you so bad, I can taste it. When I land, it's not going to be long before your hard cock is deep in my throat and I swallow you whole.'

I go back to your most recent voice message. I save them in a separate folder to listen to whenever I need to hear your voice. It's like you're whispering against my ear. The tone and inflection is enough to make me weak. But it's you're words with conviction and dripping with lust and desire for me. It's not long before I can feel the heat in my cheeks start to rise. I'm sure it's apparent, but I keep a calm face as I hear you tell me how deeply you're going to fuck me. If my heart wasn't racing before, it is now. With enough electrical current to supply a small home.

I close my eyes for a brief moment, just to manage my rapid heart rate. It's not until I hear a sound over my headphones, that I open my eyes to stop the recording. I turn my head in the direction from where I hear the voice coming from. My breath is caught in my chest as I see the most familiar set of greenish grey eyes staring back at me.

"Charlotte?"

I can't move. I can't find words. I'm sure my mouth is hanging open. It appears as though I've had some sort of seizure or small stroke that the customers around me start to worry about. Too much time has passed and I snap myself out of it to avoid looking like an even bigger idiot.

"Bobby?" I ask in response to your initial question

"Charlotte?" jokingly you reply with a sarcastic tone.

"Bobby," I say as all the air and stress and worry escapes my lungs all at the same time.

"Charlotte," you reply with a reassuring inflection.

I place my carry-on bag that has been hoisted on my shoulder, on the ground. I reach out in an embrace to be met with your strong arms wrapped around my shoulders. The feeling of your body pressed against mine with just mere clothing on indicates that this isn't going to take much. In fact, in my head, I am already tearing away piece by piece as we stand in this crowded concourse. And I have my suspicions that you are feeling the same.

"It's so good to finally meet you," I say. "For a minute, I didn't think you would show up."

"I told you I would."

"I know. But you never know. I've heard some crazy stories about meeting internet strangers."

"But, we're not strangers."

"No." I pause to smile. "No, we're not."

I tilt my head down. The longer I stare up into your eyes the more of a fire I feel in my body. Somehow, you instinctively know to bring my gaze back up because your fingers hook under my chin and pull my face to meet yours. Running your thumb along my lower lip line. I involuntarily slip my tongue out just a bit to meet the pad of your thumb. A coy grin curls at the corners of my lips. Surely, we have some on-lookers. But I don't care at this point. After all this time and waiting, to finally be face to face. I'm not concerned with who sees me, as long as your eyes are on me and me alone. I'm sure you caught on to my hint because immediately you grabbed my hand and darted off in the direction of the closest place we could have privacy.

Swerving past various travelers who were either coming or going. You understand the lay of the land far better than I do. So, I am entrusting you to find us somewhere safe and that preferably has a lock. Pulling me to your side as we walk down various corridors, your warm breath tickles my earlobe."I'm going to guess you're already dripping for me."

"You would be correct." I remain unphased, to not draw attention to ourselves. But on the inside, I am using every ounce of my reserve to remain standing while I can feel my knees wanting to instantly give way.

"Do you have your plug in?"

Does that question need to be asked?

"What kind of slut do you take me for?" The inquiry is meant to be playful. "Of course I do."

"You're fucking amazing." Your words melt off of your tongue and into my ear. A surge of aphrodisia swept over my body from head to toe.

"So, how exactly far are we going?" The urgency in my voice should be a clear sign that we need to locate this space and quickly.

"Is my sexy Charlotte a little horny right now?" The confidence that oozes from your words makes my breath quicken. We turn a corner into a vacant hallway that is filled with several doors.

"You have no fucking idea how long I have waited for this." We stopped in front of a family bathroom.

"I think I might."

That cocky grin pulls at your lips as you open the door. I scoot past you. Dropping my bag to the ground, The clink of the door echoes as it is put into the locked position. There is no time wasted, you pulling me by my arm and swinging my body against the door. My back makes a thud sound as it hits the metal surface. All the air escapes from my lungs as your lips crash against my own. Every nerve ending in my body ignites all at once and an overload of sensations swells. Starved lips ravenously opened up and let our tongues entwine. I want to taste every bit I can. My heart sinks as I feel you pull away but realising that you're only moving down my cheek and jawline. Nestling in, your mouth finds my neck. The weakest spot on my entire body. Eyelids flutter closed when your lips make contact with my skin.

Your motions are not soft or gentle and that's exactly how I need it to be. You want me. Every piece, down to the very last pore. I can feel that in the way you touch me.

It isn't until I feel your free hand reach under my dress and hook a finger in my panties that my body finally gives out and I tighten my hold around your waist so that I do not collapse to the ground. The noise that escapes my lips is guttural and I even wince in fear that it could be perceived as embarrassing. But the smile that forms on your lips as they keep their place reassures me that I'm okay. My chest heaves with the anticipation of that first initial intimate contact. You pull your head away and rest your forehead against the door behind me, your mouth close enough to my ear. "You. Are. Mine." and as the vibrations of your words bounce against my eardrum, you insert two fingers between my soaking folds. I gasp for any air that I can and my body naturally clenches around you. I have no words. All I can muster is aching sounds of passion and pleasure. There has never been a time where someone touched me this way.

"Who's my good slut?"

"I am," in a breathless and shaky response.

"I can't fucking hear you." A growl rumbles against my ear.

"I am. I'm your good slut." I'm still breathless but I somehow manage to let it out with a bit more force.

"Fuck. Yes you are."

While your fingers are deep inside of me, swirling and locating my g-spot, my legs start to tremble. Tapping against the meshy cushion to send my body into a full tailspin of ecstasy and just about to bring me to the edge. You feel all my walls start to tighten and release. Gentle waves of lust and my juices starting to pool behind your fingertips. I knew it wasn't going to take much to reach this point. I silently begged my body to hold out, just a little longer. But then you pressed your thumb against my clit and it was over.

"Fuck!" My fist makes contact with the door.

"You better fucking ask."

"Please?" I whimper.

"Please, what?"

"Please? Can I cum? I need to. I can't..." Trying to catch my breath in between my words. "...hold out much longer."

"Fine. But I'm going to make you hold it when I fuck that slutty cunt of yours." You tap furiously against my g-spot and I lose all control over my senses.

"Cum for me. Right fucking now."

My body contracts into a fit of small convulsions as I finally let myself release everything that I have been holding inside. You graciously let me come down from my high just enough so that I am somewhat cognizant. Slowly removing your hand, but not before giving my clit a slap to remind me who I belong to.

Pushing yourself away from the door to stand before me. No commands need to be ordered. I am fully aware of my purpose and very happy to oblige. Dropping immediately to my knees. I smile at you. "Now let me show you what I can do." Before I could finish my sentence, your pants are unbuttoned and unzipped. Your rock-hard erection staring me directly in the face. To most women, this would be an intimidating sight. By all standards, you have the dick among gods and most couldn't handle it. But they are not me. Using the fabric of your pants I inch you closer to me. So that I may praise your cock the proper way. I place my hand at the base of your shaft, squeezing firmly, moving my hand in a circular motion upwardly, slowly. Watching you carefully. Studying your facial features and identifying the motions that satisfy you.

Holding the shaft in my hand, I take a long lick up the side. Following the vein to the tip. I let out a bit of a purr as I can see what just the touch of my hand can do to you. Giving you one last smile before placing my lips on just the sensitive tip. Sucking gently as my hand continues to stroke you. Flicking the head with the tip of my tongue. Letting it curl around the hole. Looking up at you to validate myself that you are enjoying this every bit.

I smile up at you before lowering my head completely on you. Sucking the whole way down. Letting you sit in my throat. Holding you there as the wetness of my mouth envelopes every nerve ending. A firm hand finds the back of my head as a sigh fills the dense air "Fuck. You weren't lying" but the only sound I can audibly get out is a stifled "Nope.." Letting my mouth climb back to the tip, I release you completely with a pop! Continuing with stroking your cock, but with a bit more vigor this time.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth like never before."

"You better."

My teasing is not appreciated because faster than I can take a breath, you shove your entire cock down my throat. The stinging on my cheek is from a slap that left a mark. Thrusting yourself violently in and out of my drooling hole. But I keep up with your pace. Proving that I do not gag. Grunting and groaning resounds through the tiled space, amplifying them. I let you abuse this particular hole to your heart's content. Proving that I am everything I said I would be.

"Look up at me. I want to see those eyes open as I cum all over your beautiful face."

Being obedient, I shift my gaze and focus my emerald hues on your face. Grasping a fist full of hair, you yank my head back. My mouth is wide as you furiously jerk your throbbing cock. Letting rope after rope of cum drape over my cheeks and chin. Using my tongue to lick and clean up the last remaining bits on my lips.

"Absolutely delicious."

Even though I am currently wearing the award of my achievement all over my face, the story behind your eyes is that we are not finished yet.

"Stand up, bitch," you command. "That sweet little pussy of yours is next."

Again, obedience is my specialty. I rise to my feet and pull my dress over my head at the same time. Throwing it off to the side somewhere. Stroking yourself until hard, spinning me until I'm facing the lighted mirror over the sink. Jutting my body over the ceramic water basin, I bend at my waist to give you a better view of what's next. Spotting the smile of admiration in the reflection of the mirror as you clarify that I, indeed, have my plug inserted. What I was not expecting was for you to take it upon yourself to slowly move it in and out of my hole. I plaster my face against the coolness of the sink and groan loudly at the sensation.

"I knew you'd love having your tight ass fucked."

"Mmmmhmm..." I nod my head in agreement because my ability to form words has been lost.

"Don't worry. I'll get to that hole too." As the last few words of your sentence reverberate, I feel the rounded edge of the tip slide past my folds. "But for now..." You introduce yourself just enough and gradually let yourself expand inside.

My hands grip the edges of the sink for stability and I have to plant my feet firmly against the floor. Now, all I can focus my attention on is the reaction my body is having to you. Every inch of your impressive shaft perfectly aligns with my quivering cavity. And the longer it takes for you to fully embed yourself into me, the more I yearn for it. But amidst the stillness of the moment, the clap of your palm against my ass was a surprise, but very much appreciated. And it was met with not one but multiple times on each cheek even before you started diving in. Your starting pace is anything but slow. Hungry thrusts in and out propel my entire body against the counter and make the sounds coming from my lungs even more strained.

This isn't love-making, this is pure unadulterated and animalistic fucking at its finest. Something I had only been able to fantasize about since the moment we began texting. The build-up to all of this and now for it to come to fruition. With each push my body tenses and I can feel my toes start to tingle, knowing well I'm going to have to make this one last until you are ready for me to orgasm. Savoring every motion that our bodies together create. A hand that had been resting on my hip migrates and finds its way to my mound. Turbulent fingers find the sensitive nub and press themselves against it causing an overload of stimuli in my brain.

"Oh fuck..." Is the only thing my firing brain cells can compute and spit out. The idea of trying to hold out for you seems futile. "B-Bobby..." My functionality is non-existent. "I need...I need..."

"Don't you fucking dare." Harder thrusts. "I'll tell... fuck.." I get a sense you're losing your mind as well. "I'll tell you when you can cum, understand?"

My whimpers and cries are meant to be for pity. To take mercy on me. The sticky leftover cum that is smeared all over my lips is now in a puddle on the surface of the sink as it mixes with my sweat. Feeling the palms of your hands on my shoulders adds a level of depth to your thrusts that I didn't even know existed. I feel your cock in areas of my pussy that have never been touched before. And before I can adapt to those sensations, you pull the power move. Both hands around my throat. I slam my hand against the white surface because I know I am done for. There is no turning back now. I'm going to cum and it's going to be hard.

Attempting to turn my head to look at you, I beg. "Please?! Please let me fucking cum?!" Tightening your strangle, I feel the first of three jolts from your throbbing dick. The second comes feverishly fast. And with the last one, I'm subconsciously given the all-clear to finally let go. Through gasping for air, I yell out as loud as my body will let me as the crash of the orgasm wave washes over and nearly brings me back to my knees. I ride it out as long as I can before I feel my heart rate at an ungodly level. Slowing my breath down, trying to regain as much of my conscious mind as I can.

As we both slump against the surface, three loud bangs are made to the metal door of the bathroom. Followed by a bit of yelling and threats about security being called. I look up at you in the reflection of the mirror for a quiet moment. But it quickly turns to boisterous laughter as I can't believe I'm actually doing this. You give my ass a good and hearty smack before removing yourself completely. I stand and locate the dress I tossed, slipping it over my head and slipping my shoes back on. Up goes the zipper to your pants as I try to salvage my hair in whatever way I can.

"You look beautiful." You state as you take my fidgety hands. "But we have to get out of here."

I turn away from the mirror to face you. Half expecting you to just let go of my hand. But I'm wrong. You interlace our fingers together and I'm caught off guard. I want to kiss you again. I want to feel your lips paint my skin. But I keep those thoughts quiet. Locked behind a safety door in the back of my mind that no one can find. So, I smile instead and follow you out of the restroom, not stopping to see a crowd has formed around the door.