Facesitting Cafe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I've got the job?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes, I think your face will fit in perfectly around here," she said with a smile as she untied me. I collapsed to the floor, totally wiped out from the last hour. I had the largest erection I had ever felt in my entire life.

She gave me a tour of the place once I had regained my breath. As she opened her office door, the wonderful scent of coffee and baked goods filled my nose. What I saw made my jaw drop. It resembled a normal cafe, but rather than have normal seats, instead there were men on their knees, locked in place with chains in smotherboxes that kept them facing up. Several men were bound in booths, laying on their backs with multiple women sitting on their faces and chests at once. It was exactly as it had been described, but it was still shocking. Each man had a woman sitting on his face, except for the booth seats who had two or three. Women were chatting to themselves as they sat, like it was totally normal. Every so often I'd hear a loud gasp as one of the seats was allowed to breathe. And the women! Just like Madame Kelly, each woman's ass was huge. Their gigantic ass cheeks were each several times larger than the heads of the men they sat on. She showed me each option, allowing me to see a visual representation of how I was going to be smothered. A slight bit of precum came out of my erection, which was firmly at full mast. Several women eyed me with knowing smiles, one even licked her lips.

When the tour was over, Madame Kelly led me back into her office and we sat across from one another once again. My jaw was practically on the floor. "When can you start?" she asked.

"As soon as I can," I said. "The only problem is that it's kind of a long drive. I really want this job but it'll be hard to get here every day."

Madame Kelly smiled. "Why not live here then? In Femina. I know most of the landladies here, and I'll put in a good word for you. They give good rates to my seats."

"Live here?" I thought to myself. "This just gets better and better."

"Y... Yes, Madame Kelly. I'd love to," I said. "My lease ends in a month, I'll move out as soon as I can."

"Then it's settled! I'll get you a good place, don't you worry," Madame Kelly told me. We shook hands, I signed the necessary paperwork, and left, my cock as hard as diamonds the whole drive home.

12