Facesitting Cafe Ch. 02

Story Info
Will meets his Landlady and learns more about his new life.
2k words
4.51
40.5k
44

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Thank you to everyone for the super kind words on the first part! And for the reviews getting me that great rating. I promise more is coming soon. I know this part is a little shorter, it's become rather apparent to me just how long a single page on this site is. The next part will be longer than this one and will further explore the café setting. This is yet another set-up segment, I promise more at the actual café is coming in the next part. With that being said, I hope you enjoy!

The moment I got home, I immediately had to jerk off. The feeling of Madame Kelly's ass on my face was all I could think of. I imagined her nude, covering my face with her bare butt. I thought about the weight of it, the softness, the taste and smell, the rush of panic as my breath ran out. Just as I pictured my tongue entering her tight asshole, the biggest orgasm of my life ripped through me. Rope after rope shot out as I imagined my new life. My orgasm was so strong I could barely move, I could only sit there stunned. I sat dumbfounded, falling asleep in my chair that night with the cum-stained tissue still next to me, exhausted from my orgasm and the incredible day I'd just had.

The month I had left felt like an eternity. Every moment seemed to drag on. All I could think about was going back to Femina, feeling the asses of Madame Kelly and the other women on my face. I barely left my apartment, jerking off thinking about it several times per day. I ignored all genres of porn not related to smothering. I prefered facesitting, but any kind of smothering drove me wild. Headscissoring, breast worship, smother harnesses, everything involving breathplay from curvy, dominant women became my obsession. I needed to experience it again. The anticipation was brutal.

Finally, the day came and I was able to move out of my old apartment. I packed up everything I had into my car and drove out of the city, not looking back. After a long drive, the town of Femina appeared. It hadn't been a dream. As I entered the town I got nervous, sensing this was likely to be a one way trip for me. "This is what you want," I reminded myself.

When I arrived at my apartment complex I went to the office area belonging to my new landlady.

When I first saw her, I gasped. She stood much taller than me, with jet black hair, ruby red lips, and the largest breasts I'd ever seen. She was wearing a shirt that had been pulled down to allow her breasts free. It was the first time I had ever seen breasts outside of porn before. My shock also came from seeing how she had a man's face pressed tightly into her bare breasts, and he didn't seem to be moving. She looked down at the clearly suffocating man, a sadistic grin on her lips as she kept him in a bear hug, stroking his hair as she shook her breasts back and forth against his head. I nervously cleared my throat.

Emily looked up and smiled as she saw me. "Ah! You must be the new tenant," she said. "William, right?" She spoke casually, like it was normal that a man was suffocating in her cleavage. "Don't mind this fellow here, he's just working off some unpaid rent."

"Y... Yes, that's me," I said, trying not to stare at her massive breasts. "You're... Emily? The landlady?"

"That's me!" She said. "Welcome to Femina! I heard very good things about you from Madame Kelly." The man in between her tits fell limp, having passed out from the smothering. She handcuffed his unconscious body to the desk. "We'll finish this later," she said to him, leaving his unconscious body in the chair. "I'm guessing you'd like to see your apartment now?" she asked in a cheery tone of voice. She stood significantly taller than me. Her exposed breasts were directly at eye level, hanging free from her shirt with no bra underneath. They were perfect looking, each tit was as big as my entire head, near perfect large spheres with small pink nipples that were totally erect. They had to be as big as basketballs, at least. Despite their size, they barely appeared to sag at all.

"Ye-Yes, Ma'am," I said, trying to wipe the stunned expression off my face. I couldn't take my eyes off her massive tits. I wanted to lean forward and suck on them so badly, but restrained myself. By now my dick had swelled to full mast. The sight of her naked breasts inches from my salivating mouth made me leak small amounts of precum. She took me by the hand and led me up the stairs, her ass jiggling inches in front of my face in her tight skirt while she walked. When we got to the third floor, she handed me my key and showed me inside my new home. It was surprisingly spacious for the price, decently furnished and had a nice view of Femina. "Th... thank you. This... this is very nice," I stammered out.

Before I could say anything else, I felt Emily's strong arms shoving me onto the bed. Emily turned me around, pinned me on my back, and kneeled on my chest, her enormous tits inches from my mouth. My topless landlady pulled my head to her breast, my mouth landing on her nipple. "Don't thank me just yet, hon. The fun's only beginning. And if you want to work off some of that rent around here, I pay well to any man who lets me sit on his face or who lets me bury his head in my tits. It gets me off SO well. Watching little weaklings like you squirm under my curves makes me wet like you wouldn't believe. Not that you have a choice in the matter, that is. When men in Femina aren't working they're free use for their landladies. That means I can use you for my pleasure as long as you live in my building." She smiled blissfully. "As you can see, I love having lots of handsome young men as my tenants."

My mouth latched onto one of her nipples and I, practically instinctually, began to suckle away on it. Emily moaned, sighing gently as breast milk began to flow into my mouth. She nuzzled me deep into her enormous, pillowy tit. "Good boy," she said, laying down on top of me on the bed. She was much larger than me, and if anyone were to enter the room they'd likely only see her laying down. My entire body was covered by hers.

I continued to nurse on her sweet, fatty breast milk, savoring every delicious drop. My erection swelled from once again experiencing smothering. As I nuzzled my face into her gigantic breasts, I began to gently hump my cock in between her thighs. After a few strokes, she pulled my head out of her cleavage and gave me a rough slap to the face. "Naughty slave!" she said. "You haven't earned the right to do that yet. It'll take many more nights as my smother toy before you earn that privilege. I may make you cum with my thighs if I wish to, but you are not to grind on me. Do you understand?"

I nodded in agreement, fear of angering my new landlady taking hold. It seemed I still had a lot to learn about how Femina worked. With that, she rolled her breasts right back into place on top of me. All I could do now was lie there and take it.

The smothering continued for hours, long into the evening. She eventually got hungry and ordered takeout for the two of us, and once we were done eating it was right back to smothering, this time with my face on the other side, nursing from her opposite nipple. Once again her sweet milk began to fill my throat. It tasted like heaven. Despite my lungs being near to bursting from the breast smothering I couldn't stop myself from drinking more and more of her milk. Emily ignored my full mast erection, focusing completely on taking my breath away. My head sank deep into her soft tit flesh, and I let out a muffled moan as I felt the soft, pillowy vastness of her breasts envelop me. Hours went by like this, with my landlady staring down into my eyes as I struggled to suck hints of air from within her cleavage. I didn't think I could ever get tired of her silky skin against mine. She barely budged at all as I nursed away, barely giving me enough air to not pass out. She was like a statue, a statue of a Goddess. The only movement of her body came from the rise and fall of her chest while she breathed and the vibrations of her satisfied sighs. At around 10 P.M., she finally relented, her built up sweat causing our skin to slightly stick as she got up. "I'm going to shower and brush my teeth, boy. I suggest you do the same while you can. You won't get another chance tonight, because I'm not done with you yet."

I could only lie there initially, stunned from the whole day. I had hoped it wasn't a dream, and it sure wasn't. Not only would my job involve smothering, now my landlady wanted it too! It was almost too much to handle. I heeded her advice and got in the shower, finally draining my throbing dick.

Once we were out of the shower Emily pounced on me, pinning me back on the bed like before. This time, my face was directly in between her tits rather than centered on one of them. Her body was still mostly wet from the shower, making it even harder to suck in tiny breaths of air from in between her boobs. I had to lap up each droplet of water that fell between her breasts or risk letting it go up my nose. Emily lifted her legs slightly, doing her best to put all of her weight on my head. This was no longer about nipple stimulation, it was now purely about suffocating me. All of my senses were totally overwhelmed, just like at the café.

"Mmm, good boy," she purred. "You're doing a great job being smothered. No wonder Madame Kelly spoke so highly of you. I think I'll stay here tonight, I'm having too much fun to stop."

My heart raced. I was enjoying it, but all night? Would I even survive that? "What... about... the guy... downstairs...?" I wheezed, barely keeping myself conscious to make an excuse. "You're keeping him cuffed all night?"

"Trust me, after what he went through, he won't be awake until morning," Emily said. "I didn't go easy on him like I am on you right now. And yes, this is me taking it easy. Miss your rent and you'll find out what me going hard on you is like. Or any time you want to see what a real woman can do. You know where you can find me." I gulped as her cleavage consumed my head once more. I began to thrash in panic as my lungs emptied. Emily responded by rolling on top of me, placing her massive BBW figure on top of me. Now I could no longer even struggle. I could only lie back and give in, accepting this gorgeous, curvy Goddess's whims a part of my new life from now on. I was at war with my own body, my body demanded air while my mind and cock demanded more smothering. It wasn't my choice in this moment, of course, and it likely wouldn't be most of the time.

She kept me in a tight bear hug for the entire night, eventually sleeping on top of me with all of her weight. I slowly drifted off to sleep myself, my face totally covered by the softest pillows I'd ever felt in my life. "Sleep now, my toy," she said. "You've got a busy day tomorrow, you'll need the rest."