Facetime

Story Info
A meeting in Chicago, Mexican food, and a friendly gangrape.
4k words
4.02
11.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers

Caveats: This story could be in nonconsent, or group sex, or BDSM, or loving wives, or even humor, although perhaps that's a stretch, as it contains elements of each. I rather arbitrarily chose group sex. If you object to any of these themes, perhaps you should choose to read a different story?

**

"Bye, honey. I hope it's a good conference and that your talk is a big success!" he said.

"Thanks, Babe. It's only four days, and three nights we'll be apart, so try not to miss me too much," I said. "By the time I return, your quarantine should be over."

"It's such a drag. Mike was exposed to the virus, and I was exposed to Mike, and now I'm a shut-in for five goddam days," Philip said.

"I know, honey; this way, at least, I'm not being exposed, well, at least, not too much. You know, in case you actually get the virus," I said. We had originally planned for Philip to come to Chicago with me. The virus exposure, even if it was indirect, wrecked those plans. I was going to have a huge hotel room all to myself. Philip always travels in style, and of course he had intended to be there, with me.

"I'm not getting it, Cristina. I feel fine!" he said.

"I'm sure you're not getting it, too, but we're supposed to be cautious," I said.

"I know, I know. Ethics is such a bummer."

"Ain't it, though? Well, you have electronic everything, so enjoy it as much as you can. Not too much porn, okay?" I teased. Philip didn't know that I knew about his pornography habit. He looked surprised but let it go. There was an awkward silence.

"You still want me to Facetime call you each night at 9?" he asked. "What if you're at a reception or a dinner, or something? 9pm in Chicago is the shank of the evening, you know."

"Let's make it 10PM Chicago time, okay babe?"

"Sure. Chicago and Austin are in the same time zones. Bon voyage," he said, turning to go back inside.

"Don't I get a kiss goodbye?" I asked.

Philip made that gesture like 'I could've had a V8,' slapping his forehead, and he turned back around and gave me a kiss I would not easily be able to forget! I felt like going back in and ripping down his pants and bending over for him! However, if I did that, I'd miss my plane. I ended up being hot and bothered in the taxi all the way to the airport!

It's not good to go to a conference all horny. Not good at all.

In the airplane, however, I effortlessly entered my sexless conference, all business, mode. I went over my talk in my head. It's funny: I was to give a one-hour plenary talk, kind of a big deal, but when I went over it in my head it took about 30 seconds. As always, I was scared it was too short, but probably, as always, it was too long. I had a glass of white wine, a perk of flying business class, and it helped me to relax.

**

My talk was a huge success! Everyone was complimenting me on it. I drank only a little at the no host cocktail conference reception, and then I went out with 'the gang' for dinner. Of course, we all opted for Mexican food, with margaritas in view.

At the restaurant, we had a table for ten of us, and Hans made a point of sitting next to me. Everyone knew Hans and I had some history, and in fact, it was my falling in love with Philip that caused me to break up with Hans. I was too slow in breaking up with Hans, however, (breaking up with a guy is not my strong suit, but Philip insisted I do it, and in particular he insisted that I stop sleeping with Hans while I was also sleeping with him) and I was bedding both men for a bit too long for it to be kosher, so there were some hard feelings. It's unfortunate, but I had such strong feeling for both men. It was not easy for me to make a choice between them. Once I had, however, I never looked back.

Hans took my choosing Philip over him rather hard. In retrospect, I think he had even been thinking of marriage. I was surprised, since he had experienced the wild times we had enjoyed at the seashore that one time. Hans didn't seem to mind at all when I slept with Mark and Stew, in addition to him, that wild time at the shore, and so I thought he wasn't thinking he was that committed to me, or that I was, to him. (That was before Philip entered the picture.) I had rotated between the three men; a different guy each night for about two weeks. It was crazy, but life was like that back then.

Mark and Stew were also at the Mexican dinner, and each of them, plus Hans, were ordering pitchers of delicious margaritas, over and over again. There were other women there too, of course, such as Marsha and Marybeth. All of us girls got drunk. The mole sauce was out of this world, as were the margaritas. I lose my responsible nature when I'm drunk.

We all went back to my spacious and luxurious hotel room (Philip reserved it originally for both of us, before the virus interrupted our life; Philip has money -- lots of it). I suddenly realized it was only minutes before Philip's Facetime call, scheduled for 10 o'clock, Chicago time. I shooed the gang out of my room, Marybeth giggling up a storm, by saying we'd meet up at the hotel bar after my call.

Philip's call came right on time, and Philip and I giggled and had fun. I told him how my talk was a success, and described the enchiladas mole I had for dinner, washed down by a boatload of margaritas. I didn't mention Hans, Mark, and Stew, but I did mention Marybeth, since she was a former sweetheart of Philip's, way back when.

"You do in fact sound drunk," Philip said.

"Honey, I'm as drunk as a skunk in a trunk with a monk," I said, giggling over the phone. I giggle a lot when I'm drunk.

"Since you're drunk, why don't you remove your top, and your bra, and let me see those gorgeous boobs I love so much," Philip said.

"Oh, you rake. Well, okay, I guess. It's just for you, right? You're not recording this, or blasting it over the Internet, right?" I replied. Even drunk I knew how Philip was, and he was so talented with technology. After all, he worked at Google. I could imagine anything happening.

He kept pressuring me, so eventually I gave in. I knew from the start I'd give in, but self-respect forced me to make him work for it. I put the phone down, removing my top and also my bra. "How's this?" I asked, returning to the phone.

"All I can see is your face," he said. Philip was a computer nerd, but he was also very much a man, and as such he has a strong admiration of the naked female form -- mine, in particular.

I put the phone farther away. "How's this now?" I asked.

"Gorgeous, lovely, divine," he replied. Before we could continue, someone rang the bell at my hotel room door.

"Just a minute, honey. I'm going to put you on hold while I get the door, okay?"

"Just remember you're topless!"

"I'm not that drunk!" I pulled my top back on. I didn't need my bra just to answer the door.

It was Hans. His cell phone had slipped out of his pocket and was still in my room. He came in to look for it. I remembered my Freud: If a man forgets something at a certain place, it means he wants to return. I giggled, since I was fairly sure Freud was right on the money in this case.

"Philip's on hold. Please be quick," I said.

"No," Hans replied.

"What do you mean, 'no'?" I said.

"Just that. I'll stay over there, in this huge room. (He pointed to a dark corner of the room.) I'll be out of sight for your Facetime call," he said.

"No."

"It's okay. I won't listen to what you two discuss. I'd probably get sick to my stomach if I did," Hans said.

"Get out, Hans."

"No," he said, and seeing my face, he added, "Give me a reason."

"Because I show off for Philip a little, using Facetime. Also, we say private and mushy things to each other. It's creepy to have you here during all that. There; happy?" I spit out the words. He didn't move, so I added, "It's too personal for someone to eavesdrop. Besides I'll be baring my breasts. You have to leave, and leave now! I can't keep Philip on hold too long!" I was getting frantic, and it showed in my voice.

Hans was clearly enjoying this. He smiled (or was it a smirk?), and he said, "Cristina, Cristina, Cristina.. I've seen all of your body, countless times, and enjoyed your body in ways that shouldn't be legal, and even aren't legal in Florida, Idaho, Oklahoma, --"

"Stop, Hans! I know we were lovers and I know well, even intimately, your fetish for sodomy, and I'll obviously never forget, and you also gave me countless orgasms, but that was long ago, and before I married Philip!"

"Yes, I know, but the point is, I've seen your body, inside and out. In fact, I've never forgotten it. No big deal if I see sweet parts of it again. Now for sure I'm not leaving!"

"Aargh!!" I screamed. Hans just smiled.

I went back to the phone. "Sorry, lover. Hans came to my room, and it took some effort to shoo him away... yes, that Hans. Yes, the guy I dumped when I chose you. He's being annoying. So. What happened at your poker game?"

I asked him if he had kept his mask on, and if he maintained social distancing. He claimed he had. I listened to him recount the game. It sounded as if he had enjoyed it. I was glad. Suddenly it occurred to me. "Are the guys still there, while we're talking?... They are?... Did they see the Facetime where I showed you my boobs?... Goddam you, Philip! How could you do that to me? It's sooo embarrassing! Shit! Fuck!" At this point I was so upset I even forgot Hans was present.

"No," I said. "You've already seen them, and are the guys are still there!"

"They've all left? You sure?... okay, here goes." I took off my blouse, and due to Philip's repeated requests, I removed my skirt, too. I was now wearing only skimpy panties and my holdup stockings. I moved the phone around so he could see all of me. He wanted more. "Are you sure?"

I walked to the window to show my body off to the anonymous people in the windows of the skyscraper facing my room. I think it too was a hotel. Then Philip had me remove my panties, too. I had stopped shaving away my bush, and I had just trimmed it into a heart shape for Valentine's Day, as it grew back. Philip liked that.

Suddenly I remembered Hans was there, staring at me, from his corner, off camera. I mean, he was off camera for the Facetime, so that Philip couldn't see Hans was right there, in my room, watching me become naked for Philip; but I was not off camera for Hans! No, he had his phone out and was filming my entire raunchy Facetime call with my hubbie, Philip. This is why God, in her wisdom, gave us a delete button, and if Hans knew what was good for him, he was going to use it as soon as my Facetime was over. That was for damn sure, especially if Hans wanted to keep his balls intact.

Philip had me remain naked for the rest of the call, and he even had me diddle myself -- while we were talking, and while I was lying on the bed! Hans saw it all. Hans recorded it all. I suppose it would have been even more embarrassing -- humiliating, really -- if Hans and I hadn't been lovers before, and during the time when Philip and I became lovers.

Philip and I ended our call around 10:45PM. I quickly rose from the bed, and went to Hans to usher him out of the room. I went via the window to collect my panties and pulled them on. "Time for you to go, you asshole. Did you enjoy me humiliating myself?"

"Oh, yes, very much so," Asshole replied. "What would have happened if Philip knew I was in the room?"

"What do you think? Now delete the movie you took of my humiliation, and get out of here! Now!"

"Okay, I'll delete it. I'll even delete it right in front of you, if you give me a goodnight kiss," he said. "And don't get dressed for the kiss. I love looking at your boobs. Just like old times, right?"

I grabbed his phone, frowned, and said, "Unlock the phone for me, asshole."

"A kiss?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, you'll get your damn kiss. Now look at the phone face on, so it unlocks!" He did, the phone unlocked, and the video was there.

"Can we watch it, first?" Hans asked. He had too big of a smile on his face. It made me nervous.

"Not a chance," I said as I hit 'Delete' and then answered 'yes' to the question 'Are you sure?' I gave Hans back his precious iPhone, without which I doubt he could continue to exist.

"The kiss?" Hans asked. A deal is a deal. The kiss, while I was wearing only my panties, was my undoing.

**

It rained the next day. I lay in bed, a total mess, cum leaking out of me, dried up cum on my boobs, and I was blindfolded and tied up. Why does the cum on my boobs dry and crust, while the trickle of cum leaving my vag is still wet? I felt like my mind was in a swamp of quicksand. A quick check with my finger, which wasn't easy given my restraints, and OMG I really am still wet! Well, at least I'm alone. Those pills Hans gave me sure let me sleep. What were they? Oh, yeah: Gabapentin. 3,000mg of the stuff! I'd have to look up what a reasonable dose is. 3,000 mg of Gabapentin for me, on top of the booze, basically made me comatose.

I heard the toilet flush. Oh, shit. When Hans and I were together, all our romps ended with a good morning fuck, and here he comes, I can hear him walking from the bathroom, right to the bed, no doubt his long, hard, penis pointing right at me. He jumps on the bed, pushes my legs apart, which are both not tied down, and offer insufficient resistance, and before you can say, "Stop, No!" he's inside me, yet again. Twice last night, a third time in the middle of the night (3:45AM, according to the bedside clock; I almost slept through the fuck) and now again this morning! Hans is one horny guy!

Three of Hans' wonderful pumps and I climax? I must be as horny as Hans? What's up with that? Well, he's still pumping away and holy shit I'm building towards yet another climax? Can my brain run out of serotonin? He's fondling my tits with both hands, and my clit with his third hand, even while he fucks me. Wait a minute: three hands? I go to take off the blindfold only to discover my arms and hands are tied down. When did that happen? Boy, this is kinky!

I'm freaked. There's two men in the room, and one of them is fucking me, the other is playing with me, and I don't know who they are! I could feel the ball gag on my mouth, so I couldn't even yell at them to cease and desist. I decided that was a good thing, since I had now climaxed twice and a third one was in the offing. I figured it had to be Hans fucking me, so the mystery was... Who was the man (or woman) playing with my tits?

Well, this was kinky. I used to love kinky. That, however, was when I was young and not at all risk averse. I'm older and wiser now. Still, a little flashback to my kinky days is, in the final analysis, kind of fun. Anyway, I'm tied up, gagged, and blindfolded, so there's nothing I can do about it. Except enjoy it. Accept it, it's happening, a done deal, so I might as well go with the flow and enjoy it, right?

No! Of course not! I'm not a 23-year-old bimbo anymore. I'm a married woman! This is wrong.

Question: How can something feel so good, so very good, and be so very wrong? Is this like eating cherry pie while on a diet? Cherry pie always tastes better when I'm on a diet. I'm always on a diet.

After all, I had let Hans seduce me last night, and apparently, I let him spend the night and even fuck me yet again in the middle of it, so what's one more time in the morning, if it's Hans! But who is the second man (or woman)? That, I find troubling. Maybe the second man is Mark? Or Stew? After all, they're here at the conference, I had dinner with them last night, and I have some rather erotic history with each of them. I remember that crazy time when we had a foursome, in graduate school: Mark, Stew, Hans, and of course little old me. Boy, that was something! I was young and reckless back then, and I didn't have a husband somewhere, on whom I was cheating!

Well. Hans finally came, once again unloading inside me. I mean, I assume it was Hans; so who then, who indeed, was climbing up to take Hans' place, and oof! Another guy is fucking me! Back to back fucks? Did they know that's my all-time favorite fantasy? And I don't even know for sure who they are. Jesus H. Christ.

Thank God, Hans is removing my ball gag. Guy number two has finished. How much cum can a vagina hold, anyway? What's this? Hans wants more, still? Or is it Hans? No, this guy smells different and holy shit now he's inside me, too. I should shout, or scream, or at least say something, but I'm too spaced out on all the Gabapentin to figure out what to say. I'm pathetic. It does feel good, that I can say. OMG, am I moaning?

This guy has to be Stew. He always had the biggest, thickest cock in all of creation. God, it feels good inside me. That's why he was saved for last. At least, it had better be the last fuck of the day! I'm not built for three back-to-back fucks. I'm an ordinary woman, an ordinary wife, not a porn star! Lord, help me.

**

All's quiet on the hotel bedroom front. The blindfold is removed, and all I can see is the ceiling. I'm squinting from the brightness of day. I lift my head, and all I see is Hans, smiling down at me. I know he must have organized the little gangbang I just 'endured.' (Okay, I loved it, but nobody is ever going to know that.)

"Let me up," are my first words of the morning. "Make me a coffee," are the second. "Run me a bath," are the third. "Get the fuck out of my room!" are the fourth.

Hans is chuckling as he hands me the coffee. God, am I a mess! I stumble into the bath, locking the bathroom door, and telling Hans if he and everyone else are not out of my room when I finish my bath, I'll get a gun and shoot them all.

"You're just saying that because you work in Texas now," Hans says. Mark and Stew are trying not to laugh, and failing.

"You're the first married slut I've had the pleasure to fuck," Mark said.

"Me too," Stew said. "I'd forgotten how good you are in bed; even tied up and blindfolded. Actually, especially tied up and blindfolded! Marriage has if anything, only improved you."

"Out! Get out of my room! You raped me, you know. I never gave consent," I said, my words dripping with anger, but while technically right, they rang hollow. The sudden realization that they had all three of them raped me woke them up to what they had done, and it was comforting to imagine them scared shitless.

"Don't worry, guys. I gave you permission," Hans said.

"It wasn't yours to give! How am I going to explain all this to Philip?" At the thought of doing that, I peed on the floor, just a little.

"You're not," Hans said. "What happens in Chicago, stays in Chicago." A flood of urine and their spunk flowed out of me as I sat on the toilet, in all of my naked glory.

"I thought that was Las Vegas," Mark said, unable to suppress more laughter.

"Why are you still in my hotel room? There's a phone next to the bath. Shall I call security and have them throw you out?"

"You wouldn't do that," one of them yelled through the closed, locked, bathroom door.

"I'm mad enough to do just that!" I screamed.

"It would be a small scandal. Everyone will know the three of us were in your room. They'll ask why, and we'll tell them you have a sizzling hot body," one of them said. "You'll be known as the Chicago MLA Slut. Philip will hear of it. We can play dirty, Cristina." (MLA is the Modern Language Association.)

"All I have to do is to tell them the truth: I was tied up and blindfolded and each of you had sex with me without my permission. This is not Texas: That's a serious crime in Illinois. And don't forget, Philip lives in Texas and he'll want to avenge my honor, after he divorces me, of course," I said. "He now owns a gun and he practices at a local firing range," I lied.

**

"So, my love, how was the conference?" Philip asked, buried in the morning paper, as he ate breakfast.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers
12