All Comments on 'Facetime'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ain’t nothing sexy about drugging a woman and raping her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I took your advice and didn't waste time reading. The words "friendly" and "gangrape" turned me off immediately. If it's rape, it isn't friendly.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 2 years ago

"Daddy, what did you do during the pandemic?"

"I was a resident moralist on a porn site. I had to read every story and I hated it. It didn't pay well, either."

Hardmale100Hardmale100about 2 years ago

Loved it! As always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5* loved it. I love how your mind works and your words flow.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 2 years ago

Oddly enough, in my two professional careers, I had both attended MLA conventions and written about gabapentin (Neurontin, Parke-Davis)! I'm glad to see that the initial 3,000 mg dose didn't kill poor Christina: the world NEEDS more English professors like her (unless of course her department is French & Italian). Actually, the story had me thinking of a different class of drugs from anticonvulsants: "Facetime" reads like a JBEdwards story on steroids. Yet another wild & fun romp--this one even wilder than usual. Thanks yet again, JB.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 2 years ago

JB, Yes, this started out as consensual between her and Hans but when Mark and Stew joined in later the next morning it wasn’t. She couldn’t admit that she had enjoyed her former experiences with her past lovers. Now, Phillips needs to wake up and pay more attention to his sexy wife or she will be going to more Conferences without him. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Daddy, what did you do during the pandemic?"

"I chastised others for stating their opinions on a porn website and plotted future gang rapes. By the way, hun, do you feel sleepy yet?"

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please stop writing from women's perspectives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...