Facetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was good. My talk was well received. I had some excellent Mexican food, then got drunk, and my old lover Hans organized a gang rape with Mark and Stew. You should come with me next time," I said.

"Glad your talk was a success. Is there more coffee?" Philip replied. As usual, he wasn't listening to me.

I got Philip more coffee. As I did this, I opened my morning robe, baring my naked body, just on the other side of the New York Times, my robe otherwise open in front of Philip.

"PJ O'Rourke died. What a shame," Philip said.

"Want another piece of toast?" I asked.

"Maybe a little one. I don't have the virus, by the way, according to all the tests. I could have come to Chicago with you," he said. "I always enjoyed PJ O'Rourke. He was really funny."

"I wish you had. I would have avoided the gang rape. Also, I missed you terribly," I said. "Yes, PJ O'Rourke was quite funny. Quite a contrast to Tucker Carlson, wouldn't you say?"

"Thank goodness for Facetime," Philip said.

"Yes, thank goodness," I said, and went to the bathroom for my morning ablutions. When I returned, still naked, Philip had left for work. I thought about what happened in Chicago, how my talk was a big success, and how many orgasms I had enjoyed, and I got out my vibrator. Class preparation could wait a bit.

12