Facets of Love Ch. 07

Story Info
Mary, Martha, Gloria, and May meet. What could go wrong?
11.3k words
4.74
842
4
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
230 Followers

To my loyal followers and new readers:

Welcome back. In Chapter 6 we learned that:

The mysterious Doctor May, Robert's mistress in Oklas, is actually Doctor Gloria May Carter, Mary's lesbian lover in Gainesville.

All three women - Mary, Martha, and Gloria May - are pregnant with Robert's children.

And, despite having identical tastes in both men and women (Robert and Mary to be specific), the two doctors (Gloria May Carter and Martha Spencer) can't stand each other.

If you think that's stranger than a two headed juggling squirrel, wait until you read Chapter 7.

***

Facets of Love

Chapter 7

-

Robert Ryan Jones

January 2020

When I got to work Monday morning, James was already in my office, waiting for me.

"You want to tell me your side of the story?" he asked.

I did. I confessed to everything. My dalliance with May. My affair with Martha. And, in greater detail, what I'd done to both May and his sister-in-law the previous day.

As was his custom, James listened quietly as I spoke, only interrupting to confirm he understood what I said.

"You can make her come just by touching her nipples?" he asked at one point, referring to May's unusually sensitive breasts.

"How many times did she come?" he asked later, when I described my previous afternoon's activities with Martha.

When I was done, we sat quietly for several minutes as he digested what I'd told him.

"Do you love them?" he finally asked.

"Yeah. All of them. Not to the same degree and not in the same way. But yes, I love them all."

"Are you absolutely sure that all three of the kids are yours?"

"As sure as one can be without a blood test."

"One last question. The woman you call May, your wife calls Gloria, and Martha can't stand. What happens if she doesn't move in with you? If she doesn't want you to be part of her life."

"It would be soul crushing, for Mary and me. I'm sure we'd eventually get over it but, at least for me, I'd spend the rest of my life knowing I was missing out on something important."

"Suppose she moved down here but didn't live with you."

"I guess that would be better than not knowing where she and my kid were, what they were doing, if they were alright. But I can't imagine how painful it would be to have them close but not have them."

"Strange," he said. "Martha told me the same thing when I brought up the possibility of you, Mary and Robbie moving to another house."

"Is that what the two of you were talking about last night?"

"Yeah. That, and some other stuff."

"So, what's your recommendation? How do I fix this?"

"You don't. The damage is already done. You impregnated two women who aren't your wife. I don't mean to make light of the matter, but you couldn't have fucked things up any worse if you tried. Not that you didn't have any help. Both Martha and Mary had a hand in it and Gloria May, or whatever her name is, is equally at fault."

"That's your astute advice? We all fucked up and now we have to live with it?"

"Sort of, but I want you to look at your situation from a slightly different point of view. You asked me how the 'fix it'. Suppose you take the position that it isn't broken. Don't look at it as a problem, consider it an opportunity.

"You're in love with three different women, all of whom are not only in love with you but are also carrying your offspring. You've already got Mary and Martha living under one roof. The only obstacle to overcome is Gloria May."

"Sorry," I said. "Maybe you weren't paying attention. May doesn't want to live with me. If it wasn't for a fluke of fate, I wouldn't know where she lives or that she is pregnant. And even if I could convince her to move to Tampa, putting May and Martha in the same house would be like locking the Hatfields and McCoys in a room full of knives and saying 'have at it boys'. It would be a bloodbath."

James laughed. Something he did when a negotiation got confrontational. And it worked. I got off my high horse and listened to his calmer counsel.

"You're absolutely right. I haven't met Gloria May, but if she's anything like Martha, changing her mind will be like herding elephants into an outhouse. But, fortunately, that's my specialty. Elephants and donkeys. I get politicians, bureaucrats, and CEOs to do things they don't want to and make them think it's their idea."

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about."

"That's why you run the factory while I drum up business. Here's what's going to happen. You're going to tell me everything you know about Gloria May and, maybe, we can give her an offer that makes Martha and Tampa sound like Moses and the promised land."

"Not to question your bible knowledge, but didn't the Jews who followed Moses out of Egypt wander in the wilderness for forty years before getting to Israel?"

"True, but once they crossed the Red Sea, there was no turning back. They were committed to their decision. Kind of like getting a girl a little bit pregnant."

-

Dr. Gloria May Carter

It was a rough week. The worst I'd experienced since childhood. Pulling four 10:00 pm to 10:00 am hospital shifts in a row wasn't the issue. That was my life. It was the time off that damn near sent me to a shrink. All I could think about was Mary and Ryan. His hands on my nips. Her lips on my puss. His dick drenching my already occupied womb. My tongue tasting her vagina wine.

And, as if my fixation on cocks and cunts wasn't bad enough, I spent at least an hour every day in the bathroom, puking my guts out. I have no idea why they call it morning sickness. My body decided to revolt in the afternoons, between 3:00 and 4:00 when I was supposed to be sleeping... or plotting my disappearance.

Yeah, I was still planning to ghost them. That's what made my week the shittiest of the decade.

Ryan's and Mary's offer to come live with them was extremely tempting. If it wasn't for Martha, I would have immediately accepted it. After a week of internal deliberation, I was still leaning towards at least giving the Tampa thing a six-month trial. But something happened at the end of the week to convince me it would never work.

It was 11:00 Thursday morning. I'd just finished my last hospital shift of the week and was finishing up the mountain of paperwork required of a doctor when the hospital administrator came up to me.

"You have a visitor," he said.

"My shift ended an hour ago. I'm tired. Tell her to contact me tomorrow."

"It's a man," he said. "A very important man."

"Oh, I'm sorry. If you had told me it was 'an important man' in the first place, I would have stripped off my scrubs, assumed the proper submissive position on the floor, and anxiously awaited his arrival."

"That, Doctor Carter, is why you are on the graveyard shift. I can't force you to meet with him, but I strongly suggest that you do."

As much as I wanted to quit on the spot, I needed the job for another month and, more importantly, a somewhat favorable referral letter. So, I followed my boss's boss to his office where he introduced me to a well-dressed, mildly handsome, middle-aged man.

The head of the hospital was about to say something when the man preempted him.

"Carl, would it be extremely rude to ask if Doctor Carter and I could use your office for a few minutes... in private."

"Not at all," the administrator said and closed the door behind him as he left me alone with a total stranger.

"James Spencer," the man said extending his hand.

"Do I know you?" I asked, refusing his attempt to touch me.

"No, but you know my sister-in-law, my niece, and her husband."

"Do they have names?"

"Martha Spencer, Mary Spencer Jones, and Robert Jones. But you call him Ryan."

"Shit. Are you a lawyer? Do I need one?"

"No and maybe," he said. "I'm here to make you an offer, actually two offers. You obviously have no obligation to listen. Say the word, and I'll leave."

"What's the word?" I asked. "What word do I have to say to get you to leave?"

He stared at me for a split second and chuckled, followed by a genuine, good-natured laugh. Which made me smile and giggle, something I rarely do. Especially with men I have just met. But there was something about him that I liked. Not in an amorous sort of way, more of a fatherly trusting way.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"I could eat," he said. "But not hospital food."

"There's an Italian place a block from here. I'll meet you there in twenty minutes. You're buying."

My pregnant body craved black olives with Italian dressing and strawberry milkshakes. I was on my second helping of olives when James Spencer joined me at a corner table, exactly twenty minutes after we left the hospital.

We spent the first ten minutes of our lunch talking about my work. I asked several questions about his professional life but never got a straight answer.

"I was my brother's assistant," he said. "And now that Frank's passed and Robert's taken over the company, I help him any way I can."

"I thought he was a junior engineer."

"He was when we first hired him, but he's come a long way since then. If it wasn't for Robert, Spencer Manufacturing would no longer be a viable firm.

"He speaks very highly of you," James continued. "As does Mary."

"But that's not why we're here, is it? Tell me about your relationship with Martha."

"Good. Straight to the point. You'll never be a successful politician, but I'm told you're an excellent doctor."

"You're stalling Mr. Spencer. You said you had two offers for me. I already know that Mary and Ryan want me to move in with them. I have to assume that you're here representing Martha. What's your sister-in-law's offer?"

"Fifty-thousand dollars in exchange for you getting an abortion and breaking all ties with our family."

"Wow. That's a lot of money. She must really hate me."

"She doesn't hate you. She's not thrilled about your affairs with both Robert and Mary, but that's not what motivated her to make this offer. Martha is doing this out of love for her family.

"You may already know this, but it bears repeating. Martha got pregnant on her eighteenth birthday. She and my brother got carried away in a tent one night and Mary was the result. Prior to that, the Spencers, my family, and the Weavers, Martha's family, were closer than kin. We lived on the same street growing up, played together, partied together, and vacationed together. The Spencers and Weavers were Martha's world.

"Once my parents and her parents found out Martha was pregnant with Frank's child, they quit talking to each other. And when Frank and Martha got married, everybody moved. Out of Tampa and, in some cases, out of Florida. Frank and Martha raised Mary without their parents' help. Mary grew up without grandparents, uncles, aunts, or cousins."

"Except you," I said. "You stuck around. Why?"

"I don't know. Maybe because I was in business with Frank or maybe I was just too lazy to move. Whatever the reason, I'm glad I stayed. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have had the privilege of watching Mary grow into the wonderful woman she is, and I wouldn't be part of Robbie's life. I was twenty-five when I made that decision. About the same age you are now. That's all water over the damn for me. I've made my choices and now have to live with them.

"Which brings us back to Martha's offer. Look at her as a mother bear protecting her cubs. She can get mighty grizzly when she feels a threat to her family, but most of the time, she's a loving woman and the best friend you could ever hope to have."

"Are you suggesting I should refuse her offer?"

"Not at all. I'm just presenting your options. If you're looking for a way out of your current predicament, if the idea of kids and family scares you, she's offering you a convenient offramp. But if you think you would ever want to raise a family, you're not going to get a better offer than moving in with Robert and Mary."

"And Martha would be okay with that?" I asked.

"Oh hell no. She'd kick, scream, curse, and connive like nobody's business... until you win her over."

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?"

"By being yourself and loving her family."

"How long?" I asked. "How long would I have to put up with bitchy Martha until she turns into the Mother Theresa you claim she can be?"

"Hard to tell. Mary and Robert have been a couple for over two years and, even though he gave her a grandson, Martha still refers to him as the redneck asshole from Alabama. But as sweet as you are, I'd think you could maneuver into her good graces in under a decade."

I couldn't tell if he was joking or if he really thought Martha would make my next ten years a living hell. It didn't really matter. If she was regularly fucking Ryan and still called him an asshole, what chance would I have of winning her over.

And why would I try? Yes, I want a family, but it doesn't have to be his. After all that had happened to the Spencers in the last twenty years, why would I want to hitch my caboose to that runaway train?

We finished our lunch without any further discussion of his family. I passed on the cannoli but let him buy me a milkshake as he walked me to my car.

"One more thing," James said before we said goodbye. "There is a new medical facility opening up close to our plant. It's nothing more than a clinic really, a nine-to-five non-profit operation that will only serve women. They're looking for a general practitioner. The job is yours if you want it."

-

Robert Ryan Jones

I was back in Martha's bedroom. My feet firmly planted on the floor next to her king-size bed. Her ankles resting on my shoulders. My cock deeply entrenched in her spasming pussy. Unlike Sunday, she wasn't moaning... because her daughter was sitting on her face with Martha's hands caressing Mary's ass, her tongue teasing Mary's clit.

The three of us had tried a different ménage à trois position each night that week.

We started with Martha on her hands and knees, me doing her doggy while she munched on Mary's muff. As far as I know, this was the first threesome for all involved. I highly recommend the "doggy licking a bowl" position for those just getting into multiple partner sex.

On Tuesday, Mary and Martha warmed up in the classic sixty-nine while I enjoyed the show. Once they got each other wet, I joined them and pretty much stuck my cock in whatever hole I wanted. There were six to choose from, two pussy's, two mouths, and two asses. But, since Mary wasn't a big fan of anal, I limited my activities to the remaining five. I especially enjoyed fucking my wife from behind while her mother sucked on my balls from below.

Wednesday was the "triangle of lust". We were all laying on our sides, with our heads between the spread legs of the person next to you. In this case, I licked Mary's pussy while she fingered her mother's muff and Martha deep throated my dick. It was okay, all three of us eventually came, but I've always preferred a little more skin to skin contact during sex. In the triangle, I couldn't reach either of the women's boobs with my hands and didn't get that satisfying "belly to butt" contact that other positions offered.

I spent a good bit of Thursday night on my back while the ladies remained comfortably seated on top of me. Both girls were facing the same direction, like riding double on a horse. We started with Mary's thighs straddling my head while my tongue explored her puss. At the same time, Martha rode my erection, reaching around to massage her daughter's tits with her hands as she did the same to my cock with her pussy. After each lady orgasmed at least once and before I came, the girls switched positions. Which was fine with me because it let me shoot my load in Mary and kept me from having to clean my cum out of Martha's cunt.

The Friday position, the standing missionary with a second woman added in, might have been my favorite of the five. If for no other reason than I got to look into Mary's beautiful eyes, kiss her luscious lips, and fondle her magnificent tits while Martha took care of our nether regions.

We continued doing it every night for another week. I put Robbie to bed while Mary and Martha cleaned up the kitchen. Once he was snuggled up in his crib, snoring logs with his stuffed monkey secure in his grasp, Mary, Martha, and I would meet in the master bedroom, strip naked and try out the next page of the polygamist's handbook.

Don't get me wrong. I no longer lived with the huge burden of guilt I had the previous year. The sex was the best I'd ever experienced, and we noticed a remarkable improvement in Martha's attitude toward life. Gone was the grieving widow, replaced by a euphoric mother-to-be with a second lease on life. But even though Mary was also excited about our second child, there was something absent.

"I miss her," Mary told me one afternoon during a rare period when the two of us could talk alone. "I miss Gloria May."

"I do too. But I miss you even more."

"Likewise. I don't mind sharing my man every once in a while, but I kind of resent sharing my bed. I know Mom sleeps better with the two of us in her bed, but I'd really like to wake up with you and only you in my arms."

"Think you can hold on for another week?" I asked.

"Do we have any choice?"

"We could always move up the timetable and live with James until the apartment is available."

"Tempting, but I think we should stick with the original plan. Mom's going to be super pissed when we move out. No need to expose Uncle James to her wrath."

-

Dr. Martha Weaver Spencer

I thought I'd won.

James tracked down the flat chested home wrecker and presented my offer. Even though I didn't have confirmation, it appeared that she accepted my more than generous deal.

I swear that man could talk a rabbi into a ham sandwich and a nun out of her habit. Which, unfortunately, would never happen... James would never get a nun, or any other woman naked. But despite his total lack of interest in romance, I knew he was the right man to convince the obnoxious doctor to leave my family alone.

Mary and Robert were also coming to their senses. Yeah, they said all the politically correct things when our respective affairs were first brought to light. And both of them vowed to stand with their misguided paramour. Hell, Robert even tried to beat me into submission one night. I mean physically beat me, like with his hand on my bum and then his dick in my ass. But I persevered and, after showing them what life would be like living in my house with my rules, they quit threatening to leave me and hadn't mentioned the whore from Gainesville in over a fortnight.

I had banished my adversary, secured the allegiance of my home front, and collected enough material for yet another bestseller (Thirty Suggestions for Threesomes). I was at the top of my game, professionally, physically, and emotionally. I was completely in charge of my future, and it glowed with opportunity.

And then, three weeks after that horrible day, three weeks after my dalliance with Robert and Mary was exposed, three weeks after I kicked the B-cupped bimbo out of my home, I came back from work to an empty house. Robert and Mary had moved out, taking Robbie with them. Their clothes were gone, their cars were gone, even the baby furniture was gone. All they left behind was a note.

Mom,

We are serious about keeping Gloria May in our lives and will do whatever it takes to make it happen. What are you willing to do to keep us in your life?

Aaroneous
Aaroneous
230 Followers