Facets of Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thursday. Mom and I sleep with Robert. Gloria sleeps alone.

"Friday. I sleep with Robert. Just the two of us.

"Saturday. Gloria and I sleep with Robert. Mom sleeps alone.

"Any questions, comments, or complaints?" Mary asked.

"Yeah," said Martha. "Why do you get Robert all to yourself three nights a week and I only get him alone once a week?"

"Because he is my husband. He proposed to me, and I said yes. I didn't trick him into getting me pregnant and he wasn't already married when I first made love to him."

"Really Mary? Do you plan to hold that over my head for the rest of your life?" Martha asked indignantly.

"She has every right to," I answered. "That and how you bribed me to not date her and tried to bribe May into deserting us."

Having temporarily shut Martha down, May spoke up with her concern.

"I've never done a threesome before. What if I don't like it? Can I trade my three-way night into a two-way with the person of my choice?"

"I guess that'd be okay," Mary said. "But I recommend you do a least one menage a trois before rejecting it out of hand."

"Oh, don't worry," May said. "I plan to. I just wanted to explore my options."

"Alrighty," I said, eager to change the subject. "Sounds like Mary's got a good handle on who will sleep with whom and when. Let's get to the more mundane stuff, like finances.

"Spencer Manufacturing is doing really well. Unless this pandemic completely ruins the economy, my salary is sufficient to pay all the bills and keep us fed. But, since we have two doctors and a budding CPA in the house, I'm sure we'll all be able to throw a little something into the pot every month.

"Martha and May, I'm hoping you'll be able to buy your own clothes and personal stuff, but if you can't, don't be embarrassed to ask for help.

"Martha. Although I'm kicking you out of your bedroom, this remains your house. We'll all need to pay our fair share of the mortgage, taxes, insurance, and whatever else it takes to keep this place looking good."

"Thanks to Frank, the mortgage is paid off," she said. "But I would appreciate some help with the other expenses."

We spent the next couple of hours discussing how to best make our unique living arrangement work, quitting at 10:30, not because we solved all our problems, we ran out of energy.

I helped May unload what she would need from her car for the night... including an eight pack of toilet paper, which was good since we were down to our last roll.

Mary was sound asleep when I crawled into bed beside her. My last thought before I dozed off was,

Three women and three more kids. What the hell have I gotten myself into?

***

Dear reader. Thank you for reading Chapter 7 of "Facets of Love".

Chapter 8 doesn't completely answer Robert's question ­ - "What the hell have I gotten myself into?" - but it starts us down the right road.

Please rate my story. An author needs at least fifty ratings in the first month of publication to qualify for a Literotica Reader's Choice Award. My goal is to win at least one of these awards so that I can increase my followership. If you enjoyed the story, leave a rating.

I also want your constructive comments. My desire is to write stories you look forward to reading.

A