Facets of Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary and Robert

It was black mail. The ultimate slap in the face. I birthed and raised that girl. Accepted her redneck husband with open arms and now bore his child. Provided them with a place to live and the best sex they would never have again. And what did I get in return? An ultimatum.

"Bring back our concubine or we're deserting you."

Well two could play that game. I didn't know where they were staying, but I could guarantee it didn't have a three-car garage, top of the line kitchen, fully stocked pantry, or someone to cook their meals, wash their clothes, and give them mind blowing orgasms whenever they desired. I'd wait them out. After living a week or two without me, they'd be back in my house. Back in my bed. Under my control.

-

Two weeks.

That's how long it had been since Mary and Robert left. They refused to tell me where they were staying but I knew it was somewhere close. According to James, Robert showed up for work each weekday morning.

Mary called me every day, mostly just to check on me and ask how my pregnancy was going. She claimed her morning sickness wasn't as bad this time as it had been with Robbie. I told her that I was part of the 30% of women who didn't get nauseous when growing a baby, hoping she'd let Robert relieve his sexual tension with me instead of forcing her to attend to him. She either didn't get the hint or didn't trust him alone with me.

They still stopped by on Sunday evenings for family dinner but always left before Robbie's bedtime.

Two hours a week. That's all I got. And Robert spent most of that time playing with Robbie or talking to James.

The worst of it though, was how I felt when they left. Going from a house full of people laughing and children playing, to the dreaded silence of being alone sucked the living soul right out of me. I thought I could do it. I thought I could wait them out, make them realize their mistake and come back. But, after two weeks alone, I realized I was the one who screwed up.

A recent session with two of my clients convinced me I had to do something different.

Ted and Alice were a middle-aged couple who recently sent their last offspring to college. Like many empty nesters, they were having trouble adjusting to life without kids. I'd dealt with dozens of cases just like theirs and had a near perfect success rate in getting their marriages back on track.

The afternoon in question was their third weekly session. I'd already spent two hours listening to the same story I'd heard hundreds of times before.

"He's too preoccupied with work."

"She doesn't understand the pressure I'm under."

"He'd rather watch football than talk to me."

"She thinks Hallmark movies are reality shows."

"He can't keep it up."

"She just lays there."

They continued this litany of petty complaints for the first ten minutes of the session when something inside of me snapped.

"What the hell is the matter with you two?" I shouted. "You are at the peak of your lives, and you're blowing it. Do you realize how lucky you are?

"Look at her," I said to Ted. "If you lose her, there is no way in hell you'll find another woman half as sexy as she is that is willing to sleep with you.

"And you, Alice. Ted may not be the man you married, but he is a hell of a lot better than the men available to you now.

"Do you want to know why that is? It's because divorced people are failures. They're people who either picked the wrong spouse the first time or people who didn't do the work required to keep their marriage viable. And if either of you are attracted to somebody your age who has never been married, then you should think long and hard about why that is. What fatal flaw, that you failed to see, scared hundreds of other potential suitors away.

"In case you haven't figured it out, you two are stuck. You either find a way to make each other happy or you split up and be miserable all by yourselves. And I'm not going to let that happen. There are already too many pitiful depressed people living alone without adding you to the list.

"So, here's what we're going to do. I want both of you to strip down to your birthday suits. Right here. Right now. No need to be embarrassed, neither of you have anything I haven't seen before, and I'll be getting naked with you."

They were a bit reticent to take their clothes off in front of me, but when I unbuttoned my blouse, dropped it to the floor and popped off my bra shortly thereafter, the two of them followed suit. Neither of them had killer bodies. Alice was probably twenty, if not thirty pounds heavier than when they got married. Nobody would use the word "firm" when describing her ass and the term "floppy" came to mind when she revealed her sagging boobs.

Ted's belly was far bigger than his chest and it was evident that he didn't have a gym membership. But looking on the bright side, Ted's dick, although nothing like Frank's or Robert's, wasn't freakishly small. And, while Alice's nipples pointed straight down to the floor, they, like her husband's penis, were getting bigger and harder as I watched. The sight of my pregnant boobs and clean-shaven pussy probably had something to do with my clients' arousal, but I planned to use that to their mutual advantage later in the session.

"Okay Ted. You're up. Tell Alice why you love her and then give her a kiss."

"Uh... I love her because..."

"No. Don't tell me. Tell your wife. Look her in the eyes, tell her why you love her and then kiss her."

"Yeah. Okay. I, uh, I love you Alice because you did such a fine job raising the kids."

His kiss was a couple of seconds longer than a peck on the lips but a minute shorter than it should have been.

"How long have you two known each other?"

"Pretty much all our lives," Alice said. "We met in grade school, started dating in high school and have been together ever since."

"How many men have you kissed?"

"Well... I kissed Jimmy Dexter on a dare when I was in eighth grade, but he's the only one besides Ted."

"And how about you, Ted? Tell me about your sexual history."

"I uh... I was kind of shy as a kid. Alice was the first and only girl I've ever kissed."

"Yet you still figured out how to make a couple of kids. Which, from what I just witnessed, seems rather miraculous. That kiss showed less passion than a kindergartener forced to kiss his great Aunt Mable. And telling a woman who just sent her last kid to college that you love her for her child raising skills, that's synonymous with saying 'thanks for all the help, but now that the kids are gone, I don't need you any longer.' Is that what you meant to say?"

"No. You kind of put me on the spot. I didn't know what to say and it was the first thing that came to mind."

"Well, think about it some more. I'm giving you a do over. In a couple of minutes, I'm going to ask you to kiss her again and, when I do, you need to come up with some better words. So, think about it while I show Alice what she's been missing these last couple of decades."

Without warning, I turned towards Alice, took her in my arms, pressed my mouth against hers and demonstrated what a proper kiss should feel like.

Our first kiss was a tender touching of the lips.

I pulled back after five or ten seconds to let her catch her breath and then kissed her again. This time with more passion and a bit of tongue.

During my third demo, I pressed my boobs against hers, slid a hand down to her ass, and explored her mouth with my tongue until I felt her respond.

"That is what I call a proper kiss," I said as I released her.

"I... I never knew," she stammered. "Ted has never kissed me like that."

"Not because he doesn't love you," I said. "He simply didn't know how. But we're going to fix that."

I walked over to Ted and did the same thing. Got up on my tippy toes, pressed my boobs into his chest, and kissed him like he'd never been kissed before. But, instead of putting my hands on his ass, I put his hands on mine.

Ted responded much quicker than Alice. His dick started to thicken when I first took my clothes off. Watching me make out with his wife made him fully erect. When my boobs contacted his chest and his hands cupped my ass, I felt a drop of his precum dribble out of his tiny slit, which was trapped between his enormous belly and my not-yet-showing pregnant tummy.

Not wanting him to come, at least not yet, I gave him a quick kissing lesson, pushed him away, pointed to Alice and said,

"Your turn."

"Alice," he told his wife, "I'm not sure why I love you, but I do. And watching you make out with Doc Spencer has made me hotter than I've been in a long time."

Her arms hugged his hairy neck. His hands clasped her blubbery butt. With her saggy tits resting on top of his bulging belly, they kissed like a couple of teenagers in the rear seat of their parent's borrowed minivan.

Finally. Some progress.

I let the two of them do what came naturally for a few minutes but interrupted them when Ted led Alice over to the couch with the obvious intention of fucking his wife.

"No," I shouted. "Not yet."

"But... but I'm ready," he said pointing to his not quite impressive erection.

"You may be, but she isn't. Tell me Alice. When was the last time you came. The last time you experienced an orgasm."

"I uh... It's not that I don't enjoy intimacy... I do... I enjoy pleasing Ted... At least I used to..."

Which I interpreted to mean, "I've never come in my life".

"Step aside Ted but pay attention. I'm about to save your marriage."

Alice might have had the hairiest pussy I'd ever munched. Not that my list was long, but having decided to expand my repertoire of therapy technique, I had recently licked a few clits besides that of my daughter.

Once I fought my way through her ungroomed bush, I discovered a slightly aroused but not near ready for penetration pussy. I rubbed my finger down the length of her slit and then had Ted do the same.

"She's damp, but not wet," I said. "She's in the mood but not quite ready to take your manly cock."

Yeah, his cock was a couple inches short of being in the "manly" category, but Alice didn't know that, and my job was to keep them together.

"Have you ever gone down on her before?" I asked.

"You mean oral sex?"

"Oral sex, cunnilingus, muff diving... whatever you want to call it. Have you ever licked your wife's pussy?"

"No, that's not something we do."

"Well, it's never too late to learn. Watch what I do and then repeat it. Alice, your job is to direct us. Tell us what feels good and what doesn't."

We spent the next couple of minutes running our tongues up and down Alice's slit, but the woman was either too embarrassed or too inexperienced to articulate what she wanted. So, I changed tactics and positions.

With my ass on the couch, Ted's face between my legs, and Alice watching intently from the side, we started anew.

"He's a man," I told Alice. "He doesn't have a pussy and doesn't know how to pleasure one. Like much of life, our job is to tell him what to do.

"Now start at the bottom," I told Ted. "Place your tongue on my perinium, that's the small stretch of skin between my asshole and my pussy. I want you to run your tongue all the way up my slit. Bottom to top and then top to bottom.

"Good. Make sure your tongue is nice and slick. Full of saliva. Keep doing it until you don't need your spit anymore. Keep going until my slit is damp like Alice's."

Normally, a man such as Ted would have a hard time getting my pussy to respond. But, since it'd been over two weeks since I had been with either Mary or Robert, my lower lips started to glisten after his third or fourth round trip.

"Perfect. Now kiss them. Kiss my lower lips like I taught you to kiss my mouth. Kiss them until they respond, until they get wetter and start to swell. Then run your tongue up and down the length until they draw back and expose my inner lips."

It took a while. I'm sure Ted was an intelligent man; he had just led a sheltered bedroom life. Both of them had. But, after working on my pussy for several minutes, I had him switch over to his wife and, with a little assist from me (playing with her nipples while tweaking her clit), Alice came.

And when she did. When Alice was finally introduced to the wonderful world of complete sexual satisfaction. When she realized what their joint ignorance of the erotic arts was keeping from her, she willingly gave Ted his first blow job.

Technically, it wasn't the first time he got his dick sucked. I thought it prudent to give Alice a quick demonstration of proper fellating technique before I let her give it a try, but she was certainly the first woman to swallow his cum.

I gave them their homework assignments as we put our clothes back on.

"I expect you two to kiss each other at least three times a day. No more pecks on the cheek. I'm talking about kisses that will get you thrown out of public places.

"Ted. You are to spend at least twenty minutes a day pleasuring Alice's pussy. Fingers, lips, or tongue only. Your dick is not allowed out of your pants until you make her come.

"Alice. I don't care how long you two have known each other, your husband is not a mind reader. I expect you to talk to him. Tell him what you want. If he's doing it right, let him know. If he's missing the mark, guide him elsewhere. Communication is the key. Both in and out of the bedroom.

"And one last thing. Both of you need to do some serious personal grooming. Alice, either shave your pubic area every other day or get it waxed. Ted. Same goes for you. Google the word "manscaping" and figure out what works for you."

-

I had three other sessions that day, all with my clothes on, and then came home to an empty house.

Dinner was Chinese carryout, something I'd never done before Robert and Mary left. But cooking for one was wasteful and depressing. I spent the evening with my laptop, planning to work on my latest book only to end up staring at a blank page for three hours. Unable to break through the worst case of writer's block I'd ever experienced, I took a long shower, grabbed my newest vibrator, and planned to buzz my worries away.

But I couldn't even masturbate. Because I didn't need to.

Earlier in the day, I'd already licked a pussy, sucked a cock, and had my own cunt serviced. I didn't need sex; I needed love, companionship, and family. Just like Ted and Alice.

I wasn't giving them sex lessons to learn how to pleasure each other. I was teaching them how to kiss, suck, and lick so they would stay together. To get them over a rough spot in their marriage. To keep them from ruining their lives by making a rash decision during a time of temporary crisis.

I was asking them to do things they previously thought unthinkable, introducing the supposed evil of promiscuity to preserve their promising future life together. At that point in their therapy, I had no idea if my techniques would bring them closer together or, when they realized what was possible, split them even farther apart. But I had to try. Because, if I didn't, they were on the express lane to misery city.

Time would only tell if I was the angel or devil in Ted's and Alice's lives. It might be years before they either praised God for leading them to me or cursed the day they met Dr. Martha Spencer.

Looking at my own situation, Gloria May Carter was the questionable entity in my life. After two weeks of separation from my family, it was obvious that the only way to get Mary and Robert back was to also accept the fucking doctor from Gainesville.

At least temporarily.

-

Mary Spencer Jones

February 15th, 2020

Robert didn't want me to, but I still called Mom every day. Yes, she was being obstinate, and petty, and hateful toward Gloria, but she was still my mom. I needed her in my life, then more than ever. Being pregnant in a two-bedroom apartment while taking care of a toddler all day would be stressful in any circumstance. Add a stay-at-home, wear-a-mask, can't-go-to-school pandemic to the mix and I was border line psychotic.

A good bit of that stress would go away if we moved back in with Mom.

"What do we do if our plan doesn't work?" I asked Robert. "Gloria May won't answer my calls or respond to my text messages and Mom is adamant about not letting Gloria live in her house. How long do we wait until we admit defeat and move back in with Mom?"

"Suppose we don't," he said. "What's to keep us from buying a house of our own? We can live close to Martha but not in the same house."

"Is that what you really want? Having one of your kids live across town from you. Only seeing him or her on alternate weekends?"

"It doesn't have to be like that. There's a good chance Martha didn't think this all the way through. If we don't live with her, she might not want to raise her kid. We could offer to raise it for her. Maybe not adopt, but include it in our household, letting Martha play the role of grandmother. Considering her career, it might be the optimal solution."

"Aren't you forgetting one key element?"

"What?" he asked.

"Love, lust, passion. Whatever you want to call what the three of us did the two weeks before we left her. Do you really want to limit yourself to only one pussy when you can have ready access to two?"

"I've got to admit that I would definitely miss doing the two of you together. Looking at things from a strictly sexual perspective, those two weeks were the best of my life. But I'd most likely say the same thing if it was you and May in bed with me. Maybe that's the solution. We talk Martha into letting us raise her child, get May to move in with us, and we'll have almost everything we wanted."

"I could live with that," I said. "But Robbie and I am stuck in this tiny apartment until we hear what Gloria May wants to do. And she's not talking to me."

"She has Sundays off, right?"

I nodded in assent.

"How about I drive up there tomorrow and demand a straight answer. She either moves in with us or we move back into your mom's house."

-

Dr. Gloria May Carter

February 16th, 2020

James Spencer made me two separate offers. I refused them both, although he didn't know it yet. I was stalling him while I planned my escape from Florida.

It was hard to pass up fifty-thousand tax free dollars - I was fairly sure Martha wouldn't claim her bribe as a business expense and I certainly wasn't going to tell the IRS about the deal - but there was no way I was going to get an abortion. I wasn't an irresponsible teenager who accidentally got knocked up. I was a professional woman who wanted to get pregnant, chose the perfect sperm donor, and carefully planned out her future.

I also wouldn't be able to accept James' job offer. Although the women's clinic he described was exactly what I was looking for, it was too close to Ryan and Mary. Despite the events of the past few weeks, my plan hadn't changed. I was going to strike out on my own, change my name, get a new job, and raise my child. There were plenty of small towns in the Midwest who were willing to hide my true identity in exchange for a full-time doctor. Moxell, a small farming community in western Kansas, made me the best offer and that's where I was heading when the world went bat shit crazy.

I gave my current employer my two-week notice on the first of February and told the people in Kansas I'd start work there the first of March. That gave me a couple of weeks to pack up my stuff, change my phone number, and clear up any loose ends in Florida, and another two weeks to drive the fifteen-hundred miles to Kansas and find a place to live.