Facial Fun for His Slutty Son

Story Info
A stallion anthro submits to a cum facial from his father...
2.1k words
13.1k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Jerome moaned, the collar around his neck, on his knees in the kitchen. A fresh load of cum from his stallion father had only just slipped down his throat, the stud of a stallion looming over him as if he intended, even then, to do far more to him than just spend a load down his throat.

Dom smirked, his lips quirking up a little where the skin showed beyond his short coat of hair, mane a mess after only just getting up. But what could be better than getting up to get his cock sucked by his very own son?

"Not bad... Come here and let Daddy Dom take care of you."

Maybe, the stallion considered himself to be more of a leather-daddy than an actual father to him, but the power dynamic was there regardless, something that neither of them would have wanted to deny even at a time like that. Jerome's legs quaked as he struggled to his hooves, the fetlocks of which were not as thick with feather as his father's. No, even those joints of his body were more defined and more feminine than he would have cared to admit but, despite his strong, young body, he knew he was in the right place under his father's more dominant paw.

Maybe it had always been meant to happen, but all he knew was that the collar around his neck simply felt right.

His father grasped his hard dick, pumping it slowly, though there was an air of the methodical in the strokes of his paw moving up and down his son's shaft. Any male who had taken the liberty of self-pleasure knew the rhythm of it, how a paw could slide over that slightly thicker medial ring and all the way back down to a sheath. Jerome grunted thickly, head swimming, but he had to stand there obediently, ever aware of the collar around his neck.

He belonged to his father...and there was nowhere else that he wanted to be.

He had to cum, had to get off, coaxed there by his father's paw, Daddy Dom taking good care of him as he always did. He was lucky to feel his father's paw on him, the big stud nickering throatily as he pushed his muzzle up to his son's, nipping and teasing, lipping at his ear. When that sensitive flesh quivered, he nipped at it more sharply, drawing a squeal from Jerome's lips at the very moment that his boi couldn't hold it back for even a moment longer.

His cum spurted forth but something was missing in it, even as his father's brow furrowed, pumping his length. He may have climaxed, but it was faint-hearted, no more than a dribble, the normal amount of semen spilling forth but without the usual force that should have been behind it. At least, that was, for a stallion.

"Well, that's not right." His father snorted, releasing his shaft, Jerome's dick already softening where his father's shaft recovered swiftly. "Maybe you need a lesson in being a stallion, though I'd never think you to be a stud, boi..."

Jerome gasped but there was nowhere for him to go, not even as the twist of luxurious humiliation sunk into the pit of his stomach, claiming him. One moment he was upon his hooves and the next he was slammed down over the wooden kitchen table set to the edge of the dining area, shoved over so that the edge pressed into the point of his hips from the front. He had no choice in the matter with his father clipping a jangling, metal chain-leash to his collar, reminding him quite firmly where his position was, Jerome moaning out loud.

"Oh, yes... Fuck... Dad..."

"What was that?" Jerome smirked, pumping his cock a few times to make sure it was quite hard for him. "Didn't quite hear you, colt..."

"Fuck me, Daddy Dom!"

His father was only too keen to oblige but it was nothing of a light and gentle session as his massive prick ground into his son's tail hole. Jerome barely had a moment to flick it up and out of the way before the flat head of that cock shoved its way in, a flare of pain swiftly overruled by abject pleasure.

He squealed and tried to kick out, but his father wasn't giving in so easily, taking charge and taking control as he was wanting to do. With a handful of his son's mane in one paw and the leash in the other, he slammed into the younger stud with a heady grunt, his tight arse closing around his cock. The colt was ripe for the taking, though Dom could not have said that he was loose after their passion of the night before, lust rising, throbbing through all else. His dick ached for more already, something in his boi making him want to cum over and over again, but that was just why he'd had to collar Jerome, all to ensure that he was his and his alone.

Jerome cried out, straining to clutch the far side of the stable for support, but he couldn't even manage to do that as his guts ached with lust. Every thrust of his father's rammed over his prostate, forcing a thin stream of cream from the tip of his cock, but it was not a true orgasm but rather a milking one, one that came with enough power to make his head spin. He was not truly there in the moment, pressure and sensation overwhelming, but Dom was where he needed to be, ripping at his son's mane, skin pulling at the base of the hairs there as all sensations collided into one another.

There was no telling one act from another as he scraped his hooves over the kitchen floor, helpless where he was. He couldn't even brace himself on the table, prey to his father's lust and whims, his tail trying to flag -- as if that mattered anymore! His body was there for the taking whether Jerome considered himself ready or not, his tail hole forced open around that driving fuck-meat, intent on dominating him.

Could it even be called true domination when Jerome's submission came so willingly? Pain twisted with pleasure as he was fucked so strongly, so powerfully, as if there would never again be anything else for him in the whole world. He relaxed as much as he could across the table, nickering and whinnying his submission, even the pitch of his cries a little lighter and softer, more feminine than they had been before.

"Unff... You sound like a fucking filly even now."

But he would be a filly any day for his father, as long as it got him that thick rod of meat plunged up where it belonged. His father could keep fucking him forever and ever, or so it seemed, his stamina beyond anything that that Jerome thought he could boast. The filly-slut moaned out loud, submitting everything he had, his balls aching strongly, though he didn't know, not even then, just what was coming for him.

His father growled in the back of his throat as if he was a predator, slamming in over and over, using the weight of his body to drive his son forward into the table. It rocked and squeaked, creaking its way over the floor until it shifted a few inches to come up against the wall and counter, giving Dom something to brace against. It was better like that, the slam of his hips connecting with Jerome's backside coming in a slap of flesh on flesh, his need paramount, more so than it ever had been before. But that was the beauty of having such a randy little slut for a son, that he could take him wherever and whenever he wanted.

Jerome could not hold back, though it felt like hardly any time at all since he had last been forced to cum, his faintly hard prick jerking and slapping up against the underside of the table. The pressure should have been too much for him but everything, in that way, was too much when it was so overwhelming, powering through in a cluster of sensation, each one coming hot on the heels of the one preceding it.

He shot his load, his wasted load, underneath the table, splattering and pumping, cumming harder than he'd ever felt he had before. Maybe that was his mind spinning out of control, but it was just another way in which Daddy Dom could overpower him, snatching him up and taking him along for the ride of his life that even Jerome could not have said that he was prepared for. Spurt after spurt of thickly virile, yet useless to him, cum flowed forth, his father chuckling coarsely above him.

"Well, well, well, the boi had something in him, after all..."

It may have been a crude dose of humiliation, but it was enough for Jerome's cock not to soften so easily, throbbing and flagging to half-mast, refusing to give in all the way. Maybe his body thought that he too could be enough of a stud if only he tried, grunting thickly, his tail flicking back and forth against his father's abs.

To his bleary surprise, however, Daddy Dom pulled out, leaving his tail hole lewdly gaping and long for more, only a little pre-cum having spilt inside. Yet all became clear when Jerome was dragged backwards off the table and forced down to his knees, grunting and chuffing softly, not knowing quite what was coming until his father's dick slapped him in his face.

"That's where you belong."

But not even Daddy Dom was thinking straight as he furiously jacked-off, grunting thickly. He made as if to lean over his son, paw working and pumping the full length of his meat, but Jerome obediently sat here, lips parted as he looked up adoringly to his father, the leash dangling down his chest. Dom snorted heavily, nostrils fluttering, but he had no intent at all to hold back his orgasm as it roared up within him, a fury that only a true stud, a stud just like him, could know in their loins.

He neighed out his triumph as ropes of cum shot over his son's face, giving him his messiest facial so far, creamy strands splattering down his muzzle, marking his lips. Some landed in his mouth but the slut did not spare a moment, not quite yet, to swallow it down, his face pressing into his father's cock, nuzzling and whimpering, while those heavy balls churned and worked away.

"Unff... Yes, fuck... Yes."

His father dragged his face in, smearing cum into the short coat of hair on his face, marking his forelock, Jerome whimpering breathlessly. Cream drooled down his muzzle, trickling into the corner of his lips, though he did not dare lap it off, not without his father's order. He was that far gone as his father's seed drooled down his cheek too, a little on his neck, ropes of seed in his hair. Was there any part of him that had not been marked with his father's load by then? It was not an answer that he needed to hear, licking his lips faintly, whimpering, a slut ready to please. His cock ached and his balls even more so, but he was just there to get what Daddy Dom decided was his due, worshipping his father's cock and balls as he was apt to do.

His father's meat did not soften, not even then, leaving Jerome free to worship at his will, running his tongue around the flared cock-tip, down the length to the musk of his velvety sack again. The skin there was so soft and pliable that he could have spent all day down there, worshipping him, his father's cock-head and ready, as it always was.

For that would forever be the difference between dominant father and submissive son, the power differential that could never have been denied between them. His father's cream dried on his muzzle, Jerome's knees spread in welcome submission.

He could only hope to soon know what Daddy Dom had next in store for him...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Fenland Romance Father and son become husband and wife.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Drunk Slut Mom When my mom gets drunk, she does things...in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Special Mother's Day Ch. 01 Danny treats his mother to a special way to wake up.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Chloe's Corruption Ch. 01 Teenager loses her virginity to her drunk father.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Father's Shelter Emily finds her long-lost father, ends up drunk and naked.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories