All Comments on 'Facing An Evil Truth Ch. 01'

by TBA_UK

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
So far good

Interesting but I am a bit worried about where it my go, especially considering the title....

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Sorry!

But what is wrong with saying "NO get OFF me I am married" did the woman not think perhaps that is what she should have said. Okay so she got hot being felt up by a stranger, doesn't that tell her that not everything is going that well at home. In the time I have been married I work every single day to make sure my wife is happy I ask and she tells me it's that simple. If we want to fuck we fuck, if we want make long slow love that's what we do. This woman needs to talk to her husband and quickly. She is starting on a path I hope she will not go down any further. But like most stories on this site I am not convinced she will be strong enough to say "NO".

Orion623Orion623almost 16 years ago
Good Start

It certainly seems as if there will be trouble down the road for Matt and his unnamed wife. Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
One More Chapter!

Then I do believe you will take us to the toilet, but will wait and see. Can't be a good U.K. story without hubbie helping cockold himself. Suprise me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So it

was OK for the guy to feel her ass and her tits,but she was shocked that he tried to kiss her?She obviously has great moral sense!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
waiting for the next chapter

I can see the little wifey getting herself some strange cock. The only thing I have to find out is she going to get caught.Good story, i'll be waiting for the next chapter.....Rich

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Sounds real

Perhaps very common occurence. Full scale cheating or violent reaction ought to appear less than 40% of the time.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Good writing

Just not enough to hook me into a second chapter. I'm kinda the Cliff Hanger type to get me back for follow up chapters

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Well Written

Horrible story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Has

She has the mind of a whore. It won't be long now before she becomes one in fact.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous