All Comments on 'Facing the Frat Boy Ch. 01'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
PDreadfulPDreadfulover 3 years ago

This story is already fun. I really like both boys, can't wait to watch them get together. A great first chapter, cause we def need more chapters. :)

My only critique, both characters are referred to as boy, which can make it a little tricky to know who is who sometimes. Nothing too serious.

missccslavemissccslaveover 3 years ago
Great Story

Great story and love the details from the party and how you built the storyline. Hope to see more of this story.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet and amazing

This is beautifully written. I can't wait for the next Chapter.

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 3 years ago
Hot!

Great scenario and very well told; something tells me that Levi won't be able to stop thinking about fucking Ryan and that he'll be back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Good start...this could end up being one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

This was great! Loved your writing, and both of the characters were pretty interesting. Looking forward to reading more of this work

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Great Story!

Really good writing. Liked how the whole thing developed. The sex was hot! Hope to see more chapters featuring both Ryan and Levi. Thanks for sharing.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 3 years ago

Loved the fact that Levi is Vietnamese and quite a top dog. It's nice to see an Asian man portrayed so dominantly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please!

This was so good! I hope you write 10 chapters! I love how you develop the characters and their interactions. And of course, their sex is hot!

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

Wonderful story with great character development, excellent physical descriptions, plot twists and hot sex! Thank you!

Kabba118Kabba118over 3 years ago

Never disappoint!

Anytime I'm looking for a quality story to read, I always end up reading one of your stories. This is already starting out to be another perfect creation of yours. I LOVE these two. Thry are going to fall for each other hard and fast and I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent a good bottom always clean suck the top's cock after a breeding him. I like to kiss the guy while breeding him especially if it is his first time to be breed. In college I had a lot of guys first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent a good bottom always clean suck the top's cock after a breeding him. I like to kiss the guy while breeding him especially if it is his first time to be breed. In college I had a lot of guys first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot but with a touch of genuine tenderness; something tells me that Levi will want more and will feel conflicted about his sexuality. Well-developed characters too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous