All Comments on 'Facing the Frat Boy Ch. 02'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Good story, but I keep thinking Levi is just luring Ryan into a frat party where he will get gangbanged and split roasted.

PDreadfulPDreadfulover 3 years ago

'What even is Levi Truong?' 😄 I love it, Levi's happy-go-lucky attitude and Ryan's cynicism, they are a great mix of push and pull (pun intended?). Thanks for another great chapter, looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The 'younger', the 'older'

Why is it constantly 'the older boy', 'the younger boy'? Both have names: Levi and Ryan. And why is it most often 'Ryan said', 'Levi replied', though it is perfectly clear who is talking? Try to smoothen your tale and to make it more fluent. Nevertheless: a nice, sexy snack!

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 3 years ago

I LOVE the fact the more dominant lover is the Vietnamese man. How I would have loved to have been initiated as you described. It would be fascinating to see if their relationship blossoms and Ryan finds his way into the Frat House.

thealphamalethealphamaleover 3 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Hey thanks for that. I was wondering too if it was a bit clunky to constantly refer to who’s talking. I certainly know (because I wrote it haha) but don’t often like to assume the reader can easily follow along. Will keep that in mind as I edit the other chapters.

letsquirtletsquirtover 3 years ago
Oh yeah

Sorry- no helpful criticism from me. Just wanted to say I am really enjoying this story. I really like the way you've written it, and the characters you've created. though I wouldn't mind if the sex scenes were a little more graphic and drawn out. But that's no criticism.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really enjoying this so far

Please keep writing, I’d love to see what becomes of their relationship. Levi and Ryan have a lot of potential. The story’s off to a great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please!

You have to keep going! This is too good! I love how you’re developing them and their relationship. This is more than a great sexy hook up story! It’s growing to a great love story! I hope you write 10+ chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great work!

So I don't normally leave comments, but I kinda had to here, I just love this a lot. I love the conversations between Levi and Ryan, and I *adore* the snarkiness. I also like the way that Ryan acknowledges the 'fourth wall of porn plots' and that he doesn't think this is going to last (please make it last), and that Levi is truly genuine about what he says and does, to make sure that Ryan is comfortable and that he's not being used, that Levi cares about his partner's pleasure even if he's 'straight'.

I'll admit I've lost track of what Ryan looks like (I remember he's from Guam, and he's average height, that's it), but I definitely like that you've chosen to have Levi be Vietnamese. I'm white myself, but I 100% appreciate the diversity and the breaking of tired old stereotypes like 'the nerdy little asian guy', 'the thuggish black muscle jock', etc. Not just in my incognito tab, either, I *like* seeing more representation in the media I consume.

I do agree with what someone else said about 'the older boy' and 'the younger boy' and the use of names for the dialogue. If you're worried about us following along, let us know who's speaking every few lines by using an action; 'Levi raised an eyebrow. "Something Levi would say here,"' We can figure it out from there.

(Now, between you and me, I wouldn't mind a longer sex scene, either. Maybe one where Levi spends some time on appreciating Ryan, just with touches, nothing too intense. And maybe a date. Yes, I'm a sap for feelings. Don't judge.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Salty Anonymous

I think you should ignore that “anonymous” criticism. They’re just sitting in their room sipping hater-ade. They’ve obviously read a number of your stories to complain about the absolute pettiest thing. Which means that they’ve read enough stories on this site to know that 60% of the writers are functionally illiterate.

You are a good writer and your stories are relatable (even the series with Gavin which really isn’t my kind of story). As a reader, I appreciate the older/younger designation - especially when the relationship is more flex. When reading a 3rd person story about two men, the designation is necessary and, for someone like me,the names can get confusing so older/younger is quite useful in keeping track of the characters. Besides, that’s your style. Keep doing you and ignore the Shady McShadies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story! I enjoyed this second chapter more than the first!

I have read most everything posted by thealphamale! Most are very well written and enjoyable!

Ryan is concerned about getting hurt by the Cocky (Straight??) Frat Boy! And for good reason! Maybe he has already had a painful experience getting involved with a Straight guy, allowing himself to develop feelings, and possibly just being used by some in the closet gay/bi/straight jerk.

It feels so far that Levi is being sincere, maybe a bit confused, but treating Ryan with care as he is sorting out these new gay sexual encounters! If he were to be honest and more open, he is obviously enjoying the time spend with Ryan! And has to be comparing it to hookups with the girls! He seems to be trying to convince Ryan that he may not be as straight as he thought he was! The question is always, will the supposed straight guy want to keep things secret, or will he handle possibly being exposed to all the frat brothers!!

The chemistry is strong between these two! I hope Levi will continue to earn Ryan's trust, and that Ryan will get to a point where he can relax and enjoy what they share! This could be a Great young love story! Not sure yet where things will end up, but hope for many more chapters! I know this author is capable of throwing in a few pot holes along the way!

Ryan seems to have been wounded along the way, so it won't take much to end things with Levi if he feels he is just being used!

Looking forward to seeing if these two can become something more than just good fuck buddies!! I have a feeling there could be a few bumps in the road in getting there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great!

Loving it just as much as chap 1 maybe more. I too like the snarkiness and the retorts between Ryan & Levi. The sex in this chapter was even hotter than the 1st. Look for more to cum!! Thanks. cp

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Just read Chaps 1 & 2 a second time to refresh myself on the characters before reading 3 & 4 which was just posted. Loved both just as before. I really enjoy the back and forth comments between Ryan & Levi. You show a great sense of humor in your writing. And of course the sex is hot. Keep it up.

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Building Relationship

I love how you are building the relationship between the two guys along with the hot sex! Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oustanding

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous