Facing the Frat Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Levi smirked, "No one worships my dick like you do." He said as the boy gave a long lick against the entirety of his shaft.

"Then you've been hooking up with the wrong people." The boy teased, emphasizing that last word.

"People" Levi thought to himself as if it was the most stupid thing in the world.

People don't suck dick and get fucked this good.

But Ryan does.

He pulled the boy up by his shoulders, seating him on his lap. Ryan looked hesitant, not sure what to do next. As horny as he was, he always wanted to follow Levi's lead. The last thing he wanted to do was cross some invisible line he didn't know was off limits. The curious boy was speeding through this racetrack of exploration, and he was just here, along for the ride.

"Kiss me." The older boy said as he petted the freshman's bare chest.

Ryan leaned in, pressing their lips together before pulling away.. It was chaste- like the kiss you give after being dared to do so. But then again, how else are you supposed to kiss a straight boy? That first time, kissing was just a precursor to sex. But this time, they weren't just speeding past first in order to slide into home. Levi was running back and forth between bases, leaving the boy confused at where to go.

Levi shook his head, "Come on, Ryan, really kiss me." He brought his hands up to the boy's neck, rubbing it softly. Levi pleaded with his dark brown eyes.

"Stop worrying about how I'm going to react or whether or not I'm going to freak out." He said firmly.

Ryan bit down on his bottom lip, feeling way too vulnerable at this point. It was like Levi was reading his mind. digging out his fears and bringing them into the light.

"If I'm not cool with anything we do, I'll tell you," He pressed their foreheads together like they were shaking hands on a deal, "And you tell me if I ever cross a line."

The younger boy nodded as he stared into those eyes. Somehow he had no trouble sucking the boy's dick or getting fucked- those things seemed to straddle the line of what typical straight guys are okay with doing with other men. But kissing, and embracing each other like this- as well as everything else he wanted to do with Levi that seemed a little too intimate- all of those were clearly on the other side of a fence he didn't think he was allowed in. Levi finally opened the gate, tearing it down entirely.

Ryan brought his hands up to the boy's face, feeling that chiseled jaw in his fingers as he kissed him. He smashed their faces together, feeling the boy's tongue slip into his mouth as it swirled against his. He felt Levi's breath on him, as well as the hands that rubbed against his back and down his ass. Ryan bit down on the boy's bottom lip, getting a playful moan out of him as he did.

"Was that so hard?" Levi teased as the younger boy nibbled on his lips.

"You're not supposed to like this." Ryan rationalized.

Levi leaned forward and kissed the boy again, getting a handful of his ass cheeks as he did. "And yet I do." He said simply.

Ryan decided to throw away his doubts- if only for right now. He'd think it over later, when he wasn't sitting on top of Levi, tasting his succulent lips and feeling his massive cock pressed into his body.

"You taste good, by the way." The older boy said, licking his lips. "Like you've been soaking your lips in syrup." He watched as Levi leaned in, taking the bottom one in his teeth and pulled. He looked like a dog, playing a game of tug of war. He playfully growled before pulling away, making the younger boy even harder.

"You wanna ride me like this?" Levi asked, rocking them hips back and forth.

Ryan nodded, excitedly. It felt too good in this position to move. He pressed his full weight on the boy's thighs, feeling the warmth of skin on skin. It was more intimate than the last time- having to face Levi and all his unfairly gorgeous glory. He motioned to the second drawer at his desk. Levi wrapped an arm around the boy's back, securing him in place, as he fiddled through the drawer until he got a hold of the lube.

"Tell me how you jerked off this week." Levi said as he popped off the lid and poured some on his fingers.

"Most of the time I did it in bed." He said freely, not feeling the need to hide.

"Other times I was-" he stopped himself, feeling Levi's fingers at the entrance to his hole. The boy was cunning, distracting him while he tried to get him ready.

"You did it in this chair, didn't you?" Levi asked with a devilish grin.

Ryan nodded with a moan. He felt the boy's fingers slip into his hole. He was just as tight as he was last week- with Levi's fingers feeling especially big as they entered him.

"Focus, Ryan." The older boy said like he was giving him a lesson in edging. Ryan was rocking his hips into the frat boy's hand, getting even greedier every time Levi slipped another finger inside. If it was up to him, he'd jerk his cock right now and spew his load before they even really got started.

Levi knew this too. So he decided to draw it out, forcing Ryan to learn a little self control.

"I'd lean back and put my feet up." The younger boy said, softly. Levi continued to poke around, being gentle with his actions. "I'd press my soles into the edge of the desk and expose my hole as I stroked."

"Mmm. Good boy." Levi said as he leaned in to kiss Ryan's chest. "And would you just use your imagination or were you watching porn?"

"Mostly porn." The younger admitted said, pressing his ass down further onto Levi's knuckles. "Fit college aged dudes."

"Frat boys?" Levi asked with a smirk.

Ryan chuckled, as he rubbed the boy's chest, "Yes, definitely frat boys."

"It's so fucking hot thinking about you shooting your juice all over the desk and this floor." He curled his finger at the boy's prostate, making him moan louder. Levi pulled out, watching the cute boy catch his breath as he held off an orgasm.

Ryan pressed his face against the other boy's.

"So. much. cum."

Levi pulled the boy back to him, nipping at his neck. He found a spot just above Ryan's collarbone- a little indent that he filled with his tongue. He lapped at it, as he opened the boy up.

The older boy held Ryan by his shoulders, dropping his tone. "The next time you need this hot little hole played with, you call me okay?" He said, sternly. Ryan wondered if the boy ever got tired of switching roles so easily- the Alpha Top and Concerned Lover were two sides of the same coin.

Ryan nodded, feeling his cock leak even more.

"Please." He begged, not being able to take any more taunting. He looked at the boy with wide eyes, sure that they'd convince him to end the little game.

It seemed to work as Levi leaned forward and kissed Ryan's chest. The younger boy reached back and took the boy's shaft in his hand. He lifted himself up a bit, allowing just enough space for that flared tip to slip inside of him.

"God, I needed this." He admitted with a heavy breath as the cock pushed into him.

Levi grabbed onto the boy's ass cheeks, kneading them hard. "Imagine how I felt seeing this cute little ass turn the other direction this week." He reached for the boy's dick and held it firmly at the base.

"I could have fucked you in the library the other day, too." He released the pressure and gave him a slow stroke.

"You're so cute when you're all pouty."

Ryan opened his mouth to retort, hating being called cute. But he felt Levi's finger at his lips, blocking any words from coming out. He kissed it lightly, letting the comment slide. The boy was here, complimenting him, in his own snarky and cocky way- with his cock buried deep in his ass. He didn't need to have the last word.

Ryan lifted his legs as they dangled off the side of the air and planted his feet on the wooden seat, He slid them underneath Levi's warm thighs, giving him the stability he needed. Ryan placed his hands on the boy's shoulders and watched his face turn from confused to amazed, as he bounced up and down on the boy's dick.

"Christ Ry, that feels amazing." He said, feeling the boy's hole on his dick like a pair of especially tight lips. He leaned back, watching the hungry boy feed himself. He'd never had someone as eager as Ryan- who ironically just so happened to be his most timid partner to date. It's like the freshman was struggling with who to be around him- a thought that made Levi remember to be as assuring as possible.

He rode the older boy, feeling a jolt of lust everytime the cock sank deep past his second ring. His own cock throbbed, being held firmly in Levi's hand. Ryan was thankful the boy didn't stroke him yet, because he wouldn't be able to last much longer if he did. The younger boy started to sweat as he fucked himself, feeling that tingle in his knees every time he sat back down. Levi must have noticed too as he latched onto the boy's nipples.

"Catch your breath" Levi said as he rubbed his face into Ryan's chest. "You did so good, Ry." He grabbed the boy by his hips and turned him slowly, feeling that ass slide against his dick without pulling out. Levi leaned back when Ryan was fully turned around and planted the boy's soles onto his thighs.

"Let me take over" He said as he squeezed two arms around Ryan's toned body, locking him in place. Slowly, Levi started to thrust into him, hearing those intoxicating whimpers from the boy every time he pushed deep. Ryan's reactions drove him crazy. It was like a game to see what the boy would do if he touched him somewhere- or what sound he'd make if he kissed a certain patch of skin. He did all the usual tricks, nibbling at the back of Ryan's neck, tweaking his nipples, and running a finger in the crease of the boy's shy abs. Levi took mental notes of every sound, remembering what to do for the next time.

Of course that question came up in the middle of their fuck. Would there be a next time? The boy was too fucking good to pass up, though he certainly found himself having to work a lot harder than he did with most girls. But as long as Ryan would have him, he'd continue to try and get the boy back where he belonged.

"Getting close." Ryan managed as the older boy snapped out of the philosophical debate in his head.

"How do you want to cum?" He asked, with a sultry voice into Ryan's ear.

The younger exhaled heavily as the Levi continued to fuck. "Just like this." He said, grabbing Levi's hand and pulling it to his dick. "With you inside me."

Levi licked the back of the boy's neck like he was lapping up melted ice cream from the side of a waffle cone. "Anything you want." He said, softly, as he took the boy's hard cock in his hand and started to jerk. With his other hand, he covered Ryan's bundled fist like a tight-fitting glove, holding it against the boy's defined chest.

Levi did all of this while he fucked into the boy, making sure that Ryan finished first before he even thought about cumming. He hit the freshman's prostate at just the right angle, getting louder moans from the sweaty boy as he worked his dick.

"Cumming!" Ryan said, almost too softly- like all efforts made by his body were put on hold so it could focus on the rush of ecstasy. He shot his load everywhere- painting his own stomach and Levi's hand, as well as all the stray ropes that ended up on the cheap dorm room carpet- mixing in with all the other stray shots he released this week. He dropped his legs down instantly, feeling exhausted from the near half hour spent with them bent. He felt them hang on both sides of the wet boy, lifelessly dangling like windchimes.

"Fuck!" Levi shouted out as the boy's full weight rested on him. Ryan's tired body sunk down further on his dick, feeling that tight hole clamp down on his head like it was milking him dry. He felt the cum shooting out of his dick as he leaned forward to kiss at Ryan's back and pull him in closer. It was intense- to be this deep into a person and to have him so close, he could make out the boy's heartbeat like it was pressed against his ear.

They tried to catch their breaths, swaying slightly as the rocking chair regained its balance. "I swear your hole is even tighter than it was last week." Levi said, regaining that cocky tone.

Ryan blushed, thankful the boy couldn't see. "Do you want me to get off?" He asked, still feeling the boy's softened cock lodged inside him.

"Not yet." Levi protested. "It's too sensitive. I might just cum again if you move." He admitted, feeling their warm bodies catch up to them. Eventually Levi loosened his grip and the boy eased off his lap.

"Wait." Levi said as Ryan got to his feet. The younger boy was going to ask what he wanted, but he felt that stream of cum drip down his inner thigh- answering his own question. He bent down slightly, pulling his cheeks apart as more cum oozed out of the used hole.

"Fucking beautiful." The older boy said as he brought a thumb up to the creamed hole. Ryan was the first person he fucked raw, and so he wanted to see it up close.

Ryan scolded, "Straight boys aren't supposed to think other guy's holes are beautiful."

Levi grabbed him by his waist and turned him around. He stood up, getting a few inches over the boy as he leaned down to kiss Ryan square on the lips.

"Maybe I'm not so straight after all." He said, plainly.

Ryan argued, "Maybe my ass just doesn't make you think straight anymore." He said with a smirk, "pun intended."

Levi pulled the boy in, bringing his fingers up to Ryan's ass and slipping one inside. He scraped at the boy's sloppy opening, getting as much cum as he could in one motion. He made sure the boy was watching as he brought the cum soaked finger up to his mouth and sucked it dry- like an expert cocksucker who'd swallowed everything in sight but wanted more.

"I know exactly what I'm doing."

Ryan stopped himself- knowing that nothing he'd say could win their little battle. He rested on the fact that even now, Levi still hadn't had the freakout he'd been bracing himself for.

The fratboy reached for his clothes, wiping himself off with his pair of boxers which he cast aside. "I've got a Membership Meeting at nine that I have to rush home to." He said as he slipped on his jeans. "I promise you that's the only reason I'm leaving so soon."

Ryan tried not to read too much into what he was saying. The older boy could have whipped that excuse out like it was a meaningless receipt in his pocket. He rationalized, "But why add that second part?"

He asked himself. "Why make it seem like he had a reason to stay?"

Ryan snapped out of it as Levi put on his shirt and slipped into his overpriced sneakers. He looked like as he did when they left the cafeteria- just red in the face with a disheveled hairstyle. He'd be lying if he said he didn't think it made him look even hotter- not including the fact that they'd just hooked up.

The younger boy sat at the edge of the bed as Levi made sure he had everything. He started to walk off, before stopping and turning back on his heels. He walked back up to Ryan, planting himself in between the boy's knees. Levi took the younger boy's jaw in his fingers and softly lifted it to his lips. He gave him a light kiss.

"See you around." He said, before walking out the door and closing it shut.

Ryan leaned back into his bed and let out an exhausted sigh. "Who is Levi Truong?" he asked himself as he thought back to the past two weeks.

"What even is Levi Truong?"

12