All Comments on 'Facing the Frat Boy Ch. 04'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like it very much.

Beatiful story, the character's behaviours are believable and the sex scenes are well written.

I like where it's going, and I'd like to know more about the relationship between Levi and his mates and their reaction about his coming out. About Ryan and Levi's relationship, I see a strong physical connection but no common interests, the scene at the Dog Shelter is a step in the right direction IMHO, I'd like to see more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a beautiful story so far

Hi thealphamale,

I truly enjoyed reading this story you wrote. I cannot wait for the next chapter, seriously. It is the story I was longing for when I was Ryan's age. And it gives me hope for all the young Ryans out there, that a Levi will come and make them feel loved.

Beautifully written, I look forward to more...xxx from Austria

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE THIS!

I love this story! Hands down besst I've every read. I relate to it so much being bi and in college.

TomSScotFTomSScotFover 3 years ago
Great Story

This storyline is so addictive. The author sets a good pace and has presented really great character development. Hopefully this will be a very, very, long series.... Cannot wait for the next one!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Fears relieved!

Another great chapter and my fears the "true colors" might be a bad omen were unfounded. Just love the way Levi can confidently take on any situation. Hope their love continues. Looking forward to Chap 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So sneaky with the chapter title!

I legit kept waiting for Levi to pull a dick move and go “Bro” On Ryan. I’m so happy that Levi’s “true colors” were his commitment to Ryan and his desire to come out to his frat.

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

Keep Him! Keep Him! Keep Him!!! THAT’S what you’re gonna do with him!!! You are SO AMAZING!!! LOVE! LOVE!! LOVE!!! OMG!!! YES!!!

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 3 years ago

Loved the chapter title, it’s a whole lot of o’ Oh no... Shit fk’ but the absolute opposite. Thanks can’t wait to read on..😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I found in the 1970s no one cared if you were gay. I never was flamboyant and l loved sports and was just one of the guys. They were ways trying to set me up. With anyone they knew was gay. Normally i said i will find my own men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, I didn't expect that outcome! But it sounded real and both the romance and the sex are great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No drama, no back biting, the ideal circumstances written so well with major and side characters that connects with ya...wouldn't it be great to live in this author's world?? Thank you for providing a story that is well written and enjoyable to read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous