All Comments on 'Facing the Frat Boy Ch. 07'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 3 years ago
No way

This can't be the end! Like no way! We have to see them switch at least once even though what they're doing now is perfect.

Wonderful story and I'm super super super glad you posted another chapter.

filovebugfilovebugalmost 3 years ago
I enjoyed this story

A really sweet ending to a nice story. Please keep writing, I’d love to see what you have in store for us!

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguyalmost 3 years ago

STUNNING! You are such a gifted writer! Your story development, your insight into the subtleties of human experience, the way you present intimacy and sex and human beings--these are like real people who I'd love to hang out with & get to know. Thank you. Truly. KEEP WRITING!!!!!!! XO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t want this to end. Please write more. Sure they have finally admitted that they love each other but there is still so much for them to experience. Plus their age difference likely means a separation when Levi graduates - at least for part of the years until Ryan graduates. What happens during this time. Please no cheating or infidelity but likely some trials and tests of their love. Please share how that all goes!

readerfeederreaderfeederalmost 3 years ago

reread the whole thing from the beginning again to catch up with this chapter, what a lovely ending for them both <3 can't wait to see what you come up with next. this and 'last months...' are probably my faves.

even though he came off as a douche in this story, maybe a follow-up redemption story for Jeremy?

Jamesraphael22Jamesraphael22almost 3 years ago

I think you need to do more! I want to hear about thanksgiving dinner… I want to know if they last… so much left! Bout to read the rest of your work! Love this storyline.

Kabba118Kabba118almost 3 years ago

Ok, we both know this is NOT the end!

So I'm going to wait patiently for another installment of my two favorite college boys doing more sexual exploration, falling deeper in love and graduating.

This is a really good one. Don't stop writing it!!

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 2 years ago

Yes, this is a nice ending! But if the inspiration strikes, I’d really like to see how (if?) the two manage to stay together when Levi graduates — he should be looking for jobs — and what their life is like 5-6 years later. However, if you want to move on to something else, I understand.

LilBro2007LilBro2007over 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next installments! Excellent story and story line and characters. I can't believe that some think this chapter is the end ... I hope they are dead wrong, just as Ry was about Levi in the beginning. Happy to pay for complete books, each covering subsequent years. Still waiting for Ry to join the frat in Spring Rush ... hell, he's already there at the house and apparently liked by the Brothers!

Can also see chapters / spin-offs down the road where Meagan and Scott join their brothers next year and hookup!

FosBoydFosBoydover 2 years ago

Thank you again for another sweet love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need more of these two!!!

PockettRockettPockettRockettabout 2 years ago

I loved this story, much like I love the majority of your other works. However, if I had one thought, I’d have loved Levi to at least try bottoming. Yes, I understand he might not have been ready, and I appreciate you addressing it in the story, but I believe he needed to make an attempt - otherwise (I feel) where is Ryan’s “assurance” that Levi isn’t just a straight guy playing house? Ryan is all vulnerable when it comes to intercourse but Levi gets status quo? He still gets to dip his dick in things but no sacrifices? Anyway, these are only my thoughts. This story is great and it left me with a warm feeling like all the other works. Your stories are always positive and hopeful. Great job!

Twink1o1Twink1o1about 2 years ago

Loved loved themmmm

Bhamguy3Bhamguy3almost 2 years ago

I really hope there will be more to this story. Very well done, but leaves the reader wanting so much more. A great love story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a perfect ending to a love story that has no end....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love, love, love this story! It was so sweet and hot and the happy ending I was hoping for. I’d love to see more adventures of these adorable boys in the future! Thank you for sharing this gorgeous story!

Ronny2782Ronny2782about 1 month ago

Another great story from you! Love your writing style.

5 stars all over the place

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I'm really enjoying your stories. I hope you uwill consider continuing this particular one. Cannot wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous