Fact-Checking Derrick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You put a lot of thought into this beforehand, didn't you?" he praised her camerawork.

"I've gotten enough sexts in the past to learn who's for real and who's just using clever angles to deceive you," she recalled while letting her lips finally find their way to the glans while her fingers continued to thoroughly caress his length and scrotum.

"Speaking of which, the replies are starting to come in," he spotted the notifications beginning to pop up.

"Go ahead and check them out," she became more fluid with her strokes.

The first messages he checked were ones in a group chat of her new college friends. They were primarily humorous remarks tinged with envy that they weren't nearby to take a turn with whoever the mystery man. His exact measurements were met with awe and futile comparisons to their own exploits which mostly struggle to match what he knew to be his approximate size when flaccid. One girl was particularly complimentary of the shape and form of his shaft and accompanying veins. It inspired him to swipe back to the photos in question to check what she was referring to. Ashley couldn't see just what he was doing but she could more than feel the distinct effect it was having on him.

"Damn, something there's got you throbbing like mad," she pulled her head back to prepare to take him into her mouth more fully.

"I dunno. Maybe there was something to those older rumors after all."

"Hm?" the university girl licked her lips.

"You really brought it out to me that I've got a fucking nice cock. Something about the shape of the head and how it swells up like that's got me feeling something down there. Is it gay to like your own dick."?

"Sounds like something to worry about on a term paper than right now. Just enjoy your blessings for now."

She followed up her ideals by taking the first half of his shaft into her mouth much more cleanly than before thanks to the help of some recent practice with some cucumbers. Her fist clenched itself around the base with her fingertips barely able to touch while the rest of his dick was treated to her adept tongue and throat. He let out a shiver and groan in her grip, nearly falling into a trance before the next message came in, bearing a name much more familiar than the ones before.

"Oh, you can't be serious..." he held his open just enough to see the name on the receiving end of the conversation."

Ashley was too devoted to her work to stop and chat, but his reaction enabled her to formulate a pretty firm guess whose message he was now reading.

"You really had to get Aaron involved..." Derrick continued with a sigh, "It goes without saying that he was easily able to recognize the dick as mine."

She continued to happily slurp away on his dick, especially with her tongue pressed up against the bulging underside, but a flick of her eyes still managed to signal him that he was free to respond as he pleased. Derrick followed up on this by shooting a photo of her fellatio to send to his longtime queer pal. A minute or so passed of him trying to maintain his balance until the next reply came in.

"Well, at least he's happy for me..." he read over the response, "His only regret is not realizing how much growing I still had to do, letting me know he's up to the challenge if I ever want to give him another go."

Ashley took Aaron's words as a challenge for her as well and took him up on it by going all the way down to see if she could truly deepthroat his mass, even if only momentarily. She made it a mental count of five seconds before retreating and placing her hand back on him. The husky groan she heard in those few seconds made the lack of air more than worth it. Glancing back up, she also noticed a fresh smirk creeping onto Derrick's face.

"He also has this to say," her boy added, "If I'm truly straight I need to show off just how much more I can cum for you than I did for him. How's that sound to you, Ashley."

"I think it sounds like a theory worth testing," she came up for her last words and gulp of air before going back down on him at full force.

Derrick devoted all further thought and attention solely to how sexy it was having Ashley's head bobbing on his length. Even without seeing it directly, he could sense the effect his superior size was having on her lips and cheeks, how his girth was wearing on her delicate jaw and his length was making itself known to her throat. Even so, the motions of her tongue clearly informed him of just how pure her enjoyment of his unique flavor was, lapping him up like a popsicle. It was even more satisfying as his shaft bloated under the pressure of the well-prepared load he was about to deliver, having looked into dietary tips to enable him to reach the peak of richness, flavor, and volume.

"Fuck, almost there, keep going Ashley," he grunted, "I love the way I feel can feel how much you're fighting not to choke on my big cock, not just for your pride but because you love it that much. There's nothing like how my girth feels prying open those pretty lips and my length feels busting into your throat. Of course, you should just think of it as a preview for what I'll do to your pussy soon. Ah fuck, here it is, swallow as much as you can."

His hand carefully but firmly found a position against the back of her head to ensure the smoothest transfer of his essence to her mouth and stomach as possible. Ashley received the creamiest ropes of semen she could've asked for as Derrick furiously let loose with his first ejaculation. He remained mindful of just how much he was shooting out but maintained confidence in her ability until he actually saw his cum leaking from her lips, at which point her let her go to process what he had given. She gulped down the excess as efficiently as she could until she was able to open her mouth to show off the rest of the helping Derrick had provided her, to which he was all too eager to take another picture.

"Fuck yes, that's what a blowjob on a real man should be like," Ashley polished off the remainder as Derrick sent the latest photo to Aaron again.

"Good to see you got enough. I still wanted to hold most of it back until the real thing," he recomposed himself, "Even Aaron is saying here he knows I can still cum more than that."

"Well, you can't go and make your friend out to be a liar now, right?" Ashley was quick to dispose of her remaining clothes as Derrick did his as well.

She plopped herself onto the nearby bed and Derrick was on the very cusp of joining her until he noticed notifications he had neglected while fooling around with Aaron. Seeing who they were from prompted Derrick to promptly return the phone to its rightful owner.

"I think it's best if you handle this one," he took a seat by her side to peak over her shoulder.

"Who is it now?" she noticed the several incoming texts from her group of old but familiar high school contacts.

"You didn't say it was me, but you couldn't help letting them know that it is one of their fellow graduates."

I couldn't help it," Ashley looked over an array of disbelieving responses.

The conversation was a mix of speculation and mystery, both at the owner of the immaculate member and how a dick this big had supposedly slipped entirely underneath their radar. In particular, their not-so-fondly remembered classmate Sherry seemed particularly motivated in her investigation.

"Well, it's nice to know what the most popular girl in school would've done with my dick. On the other hand, that personality is a major boner killer. Why do you still talk to her?"

"You can't pick your graduating class, Derrick. You make do with who you've got. We've been together too long for me to simply cut her off."

"So, what do you plan on doing now? I don't think they'll let you off without an answer," he noticed the reply chain still continuing even without their further input.

"I'll leave that up to you, big guy," she patted him on the back, "I say it's a chance for you to make up for lost time."

"Hm, well, I might end up regretting this, but what fun would life be without a little risk," he pondered momentarily, "Answer them back with a question from me.'

"Which would be?"

"Who in the school had the biggest dick they knew, have them send a message with the object they'd compare it too, and their best guess who my dick really belongs to."

"Consider it done," Ashley fulfilled his request as he prepared himself for further action.

In the time awaiting their replies, Derrick provided Ashley with her own private performance, keeping his dick primed for the next round through the use of his own hands, giving her his own insight on his manhood to keep her womanhood adequately soaked for the impending intrusion.

"What does it even feel like having your dick turn into that. Is it ever painful?" she looked over his towering length from between his spread-out legs.

"Close your mouth and gradually puff out your cheeks with air until they're full."

Her face beamed with enlightenment as she actually followed through on his suggestion. Even so, she knew it still wasn't an adequate comparison to his size and endurance.

"Wow, I honestly am now able to get what you're trying to describe with this example, but I still can't imagine doing it with something that large for so long."

"I almost can't either," he held up his tool which was as swollen as ever, "When alone it can seem like a pain in the ass. It messed up the zipper on those slacks long before you ever got a look at them."

"I see," she nodded, "Guess it's only fair with what fast-developing girls like Sherry have to go through with their bras."

"Perhaps, but, it's your eyes that are really doing something to me here, Ashley," Derrick admitted.

"My eyes?" she questioned, "Not my butt or boobs?"

"I know you're already aware that you're not the first to see it, but you're the first to look at it quite like that," he resumed his monologue.

"I'm just trying to feel out how much I can stare before it comes off as rude. I never imagined any man could have such a perfectly formed dick. Most as long as you lack the girth to maintain an appealing shape, and the other ones only exist in pictures that I always suspect are photoshopped, " she crawled closer to him, "If you couldn't tell by the photos, I could pretty much look at it all day."

"I can more than see that in your eyes, and that's what's got me going here like never before," his hardened appendage rose further as if deliberately aiming to meet her stare, "My very body aches to show you want to see. The look on your face each time you see it twitch or grow even just a bit more shakes me to my core like nothing I've ever experienced. I don't think I would ever stop getting harder for you as long as you kept looking at it like that. It wears me out, yet it fills me with an invigoration I've never found anywhere else in my life."

Derrick grit his teeth as they exchanged looks before both going back to one another's loins. Derrick's proud cock soaked in her gaze so acutely that she thought his veins would burst with how they billowed up at once before her eyes. The way her pussy visibly leaked at the sight was a further contributing factor towards his nigh immeasurable excitement.

"Shit, at this rate I'll be remeasuring you by the end of the night," Ashley ran a hand through her hair to keep from inwardly overheating, "I only feel even worse now for needing this to finally pay you some real mind and notice you in the correct way, but I can't help myself. Sorry, if you ever felt I was neglecting you."

"That's on me for being too passive, but I'm going to change that from now on and give a girl I truly like what she truly wants. No further questions asked."

"Speaking of which, that survey you ran has come back in full," Ashley picked up her beeping smartphone.

"And what do we have."

"Mainly names you might vaguely remember as acquaintances like Ken and Dan, most of them paired with electronics like tv remotes, iPhones, and old video game controllers."

"And Sherry?" Derrick expressed particular interest.

"Ben, with a photo of her Dad's eight-inch adjustable wrench. Easily the largest object sent back to us."

"Really? Ben? I remember him being cursed with inherited health and weight issues from his family. Nice guy but unfortunate as they come. Glad to see even the genetics lottery will dole out consolation prizes. Surprised that a shallow girl like Sherry fucked him. I never saw them dating so I wouldn't have thought that she had it in her to do charity like that. Good for her."

"Hold your praise. There's probably more to it than that."

"If you say so," he shrugged, "So who do they suspect my dick belongs to."

"The overwhelming winner there is Aaron."

"What? But he's gay."

"They know. It would explain why it's a dick none of them recognize and they think it's the sort of prank I'd pull on them."

"Any other guesses."

"A few for well-known jocks because of stereotypes I guess..." she paused briefly, "Hold on. I've got one in here for Derrick from... Josie!"

"Josie the valedictorian?"

"That's the one."

"The one who narrowly edged you out for the spot? I'm glad to see there's no bad blood there."

"There isn't, but the reminder wasn't needed," she leered at him.

"So, what drove her to single me out?"

"Let's find out..." Ashley keyed in another text and read off the reply, "It would seem she caught you standing at attention once or twice in the few honors classes you shared. She didn't want to go spreading uncorroborated rumors, especially since it made your lenis genuinely look huge and didn't want to nonchalantly mess ul your sex life with false expectations."

"And how are the others taking it," Derrick noticed Ashley suppressing a laugh, "What is it?"

"They said they forgot but remembered that you were Aaron's closeted boyfriend so it would make sense," she couldn't hold back at least one chortle at his expense.

"Ah, so that's how it is..." he rolled his eyes, "Guess it's time for me to come out of the closet then..."

"How so?" Ashley grew inquisitive.

"Up for one or two more pictures with me?"

"Just tell me where and how," she consented.

"A few selfies," he signaled her to approach him, "One with my dick and your forearm and another with my dick and your head."

"And your adorable face?" she added.

"As you see fit," they posed for the photos together with the aid of a nearby mirror.

Not only did Ashley's phone blow up mere seconds later, but Derrick heard his phone ringing with messages from Josie, who had his number for an old group class project.

"Oh, now you've rocked their collective worlds," Ashley scrolled through the pile of fresh texts.

"Ah, that figures," Derrick checked out his own phone.

"What?"

"That girl I took to the movies last winter? It was Josie."

"Really?"

"She got into John Hopkins but is living at home. I didn't want to mention her by name since I was calling her a bit boring."

"Smart move."

"Now she's saying she had a crush on me even back in the day. She knew full well what she saw and was scared to have it go around and have me get taken by someone else. Her parents forbade her to have a boyfriend amidst her applications for college, but hearing I was gay right before graduation scared her off from asking about a serious relationship even when she did happen to want to see a movie with me. She didn't want to see closed-minded."

"The social hierarchy can be so fascinating at times," Ashley sighed, "So what are you gonna do?"

"Simple," he smirked while operating his phone, "If after that, she still had an interest in me, wouldn't that imply that she really likes them big?"

"Quite the observation."

"I look forward to her answer, but I'm here for you and ready to explode."

"Shall I help you impress even more of your old classmates?"

"Sure," he approached her from above as she laid back for him.

For his personal coup de grâce, Derrick lined his dick up over her abdomen for one last snapshot showing just how easily his length reached up to her belly button as a warning to himself and others just what Ashley and any future comers would be in for with him. He could hear the phone blowing up even more than before, but paid it no mind as making deep love to the girl before him stood as his only remaining objective, which he had already taken more than enough time to ready himself for. The swirling tones of local gossip seemed to have increased Ashley's eagerness as well.

"I'm sure none of them can even fathom just how far I'm about to get plowed into," her body tingled with his first prods at her moist entrance.

"Tell them as much as you want but be sure they know I'm trying to make it special for you," Derrick grabbed her ankles as he made his great plunge into her.

Even as he paused to enjoy the moment, the continued squeezing around his member firmly demonstrated the great thirst growing in her increasingly impatient loins and persuaded him to get back to plowing his way through the tunnel of flesh. They hadn't lost any of their tenacity even after the pounding he had delivered last time, but anything less would not be satisfactory to get him to achieve the scale of orgasm they were both aiming for here.

It wasn't his first foray inside of her, but it was the first where he could see her face and it made all the difference in the world to him. Looking at the expression of a woman pushing her body to its limits for him was difficult to fully comprehend. Going at her from above also let him view just how her vagina split and her abdomen bulged when stuffed with his cock. Even buried within her, the look in her eyes that he had spoken of before persisted and was aided by the sound of her voice coming in to communicate her feelings. It started as tiny gasps and moans, but Derrick immediately knew that he wanted more.

"Tell me, Ashley, please," he begged between heaves, "How is it different having it inside than outside. It's borderline euphoric for me. I need to know what it's like for you..."

Ashley's thoughts proved difficult to collect with each thrust he made scrambling and rescrambling them, but she took in a breath to give Derrick the talk he needed, the words floating in the back of her mind since they had started.

"Oh shit, it's like I'm going to split in half. It's such a marvelous thing!" she shouted, "I'm so privileged to have someone like you ravage my insides with such a monstrous cock. Your pulse rushing through every fat inch is unlike any I've ever felt in me. I don't care if you end up ruining other men for me. I live with the thought that I found such a great guy with a dick like this and didn't take full advantage. Please leave your mark on me however you wish!"

"Yes, I love how perfectly tight your pussy stretches around me!" he called back to her, "Whether it be pants or condoms, nothing ever really fits on this dick, but I can tell how badly your insides want to! Every move I make rearranges everything I feel in you until it's completely snug on me once again. I think of what kind of hole I'm leaving behind and would love to see another man try to fill that gap, but, for tonight, this cute, sexy body of yours is mine alone. It was made to be filled with this big cock of mine and it's doing a damn good job of it!"

"Yes, Derrick, but it's not just this ridiculously huge cock of yours at work but those fat balls that go with it. I need to feel just how much cum it can really shoot. Let it loose in me. It's your duty as a man!"

Derrick took his duty quite seriously as he felt his greatest eruption yet building within. He pushed himself harder and harder just as his mass was doing to the girl beneath him. As he got into his rhythm, it awed him just how easily he was lunging himself all the way into her and how good each one felt. He was so zeroed in on getting to his climax though, that he found himself utterly blindsided when her entire form, inside and out, began to tremble and undulate around his manhood all at once.