Fact-Checking Derrick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm cumming," she moaned, "I'm cumming so hard that I wouldn't dream of taking another, lesser cock."

"Well, you'll sure as hell never get that from me, he switched to holding her hips.

Her climax subsided just before the sensation of her quaking around him brought him to orgasm as well, but he was still only a mere handful of thrusts away from hitting his peak anyway. After all he had done for her, Ashley was content to have him take hold of her almost limp body and use it as he needed to relieve himself. She could still make out the heavy pulsing in his dick ticking down to total release and she loved the energetic expression adorning his face as he made his way there. As he drove further and further into her deepest regions, the walls just before the end of her vaginal canal started to grip onto the flesh just beneath Derrick's glans particularly tightly, he felt himself beginning to twitch with the first hints of a climax but was stunned to feel her pussy pick up on these clues perfectly and react with astounding pressure.

"Fuck Ashley, you'll make me cum. You're gonna make me cum!," he panted as her flesh struck his weakest spots like magic, "Get ready to take it all in that perfect pussy!"

His gargantuan penis began an all-out rampage inside the girl he had kept his eyes on for so long, thick with anticipation, as they both counted down to his climax. Derrick felt the pressure building within him while Ashley made note of every warning signal she could notice. Each twitch of his dick was met with a shiver, each swell was met was a squeeze, and every gasp and groan from Derrick prompted Ashley to pull him just a bit closer with by shooting up her legs to lock around him. Soon enough Ashley got the sign she was truly waiting for was his entire member bloated within her.

"Oh fuck, there it is," Ashley groaned, "You're getting bigger and biggeeeer. You're about to let loose with all your hot, sticky cum, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I'm about to explode, but when I do it'll be so much you won't know what to do with it!"

"Bring it on! Bring it all on! I'll cum right with you!"

"Here it is!"

Derrick's second orgasm of the night struck with a vengeance. It released heap after heap of seen into the girl with every blast hitting squarely against her cervix. Despite his bold words, what mattered most to Derrick now was filling her with as much of his sperm as he could muster. Taking his load was as much her pleasure as it was free as his semen finally burst forth. His torrential release made quick work of filling the space his mammoth meat hadn't already, but it wasn't long at all before she felt his leftover spunk leaking out of her as he just kept on cumming and cumming. She never doubted Aaron's instincts but the way she felt him just keep on going and going soon shifted from impressive to truly awe-inspiring. His monsoon only ceased when he finally collapsed on top of her entirely, frantically gasping for air.

"That was utterly amazing, Derrick," she lifted a hand to rest in his hair, "I doubt anyone will believe me even when I tell them."

"I'm just glad to have made a believer out of you here and now," he shifted back down to his typically more relaxed personality.

"Aaron would've been proud," she joked.

"Yeah, he's not getting anything like that out of me anytime soon," Derrick rolled back off of her after one more kiss on his cheek.

Ashley turned her own head to see her own phone glowing with new messages. She saw Derrick's phone doing the same and stretched to fetch it for him.

"Let's see what we have here now," Ashley skimmed through her phone as Derrick looked at the mess he had left behind all over her crotch. By the time he had noticed her grinning at the screen, she had already clicked away from what she had been reading.

"Anything good?" he then decided to check his own inbox.

"Sherry's salty again, but when isn't she?" she remarked, waiting to see what it was Derrick had gotten, the identity of which had his eyes widening significantly.

"What did you get?" she questioned until he held the phone up to her.

What she saw was the sole text Josie had sent since Derrick's last message. It simply contained her full bared vagina next to the largest dildo Ashley had ever seen in real life. It had numbers written on it to show dimensions of nine by six inches with a message stating "Yes, but I didn't like them big enough apparently." Derrick humored her with a simple "lol" but was quickly answered with a text now reading, "I can't find easily one larger than this, but I guess that there's no substitute for the real thing." Even at his most awkward, Derrick would never have been dense enough to miss this.

"It's always the ones with the strict parents," Ashley observed.

"I guess," Derrick's mind became stuck on the proper response.

"Well, technically she did see you first," she acknowledged the truth, "I have no real right to complain about her wanting her shot."

"But I'm here for you now," Derrick rebutted, "No point worrying about the past. I have no problem taking you as my girlfriend."

"Thanks, but I still have to head back up north when the new semester starts. Even if I'll never be able to forget the fuckings you gave me, I've learned that long-distance relationships aren't my thing."

"I have no intention of going anywhere, so I'll almost certainly be here when you're done."

"And what you do until then is your business, but I'll gladly keep you in mind."

"But we've still got not only a lot of summer left, but a lot of this night left," he reminded the young college girl.

With a gesture of his hands, he guided her attention back to where his erection had already reawakened for her.

"It would seem I've sorely underestimated you," Ashley confessed.

"Are you disappointed?"

"Not even close," she got ready to get back into gear with a playful crack of her knuckles, "Who knows where we'll be a year from now, but I do know that I'm nowhere near done with you yet."

"I look forward to seeing who will be done with whom first," Derrick shot back from gusto.

Just as Derrick and Ashley shared a long night together, they were more right than they would have guessed in predicting the long summer that waited ahead.

_______________________________________________________________

I definitely have chapter plans for both Sherry, that girl you knew who got by solely on her looks and genetics, and Josie, the girl you knew who always got perfect grades to the point that it baffled you how she'd have any personal life whatsoever. Tell me who fascinates you more to see which one gets done first.