Fact-Checking Derrick Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley continues looking into her old friend from school.
8.5k words
4.51
15.6k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BEWD4133
BEWD4133
55 Followers

A/N: After enough good ratings on chapter 1, in spite of a poor spellcheck job, I've finally seen fit to continue this. It takes place in the summer of 2019 and references events there for purely arbitrary reasons, but I never would've guessed how important it was that I didn't use 2020 for any sense of realism to remain intact. I hope that Ashley and Derrick have more personality here than last time, having grown more comfortable with each other. I don't know what kind of dialogue people deem as realistic or not, but be wary that a good portion of all this is based on things I know to have actually happened or been said to someone. With that all said, please enjoy.

______________________________________________________________

"Three minutes before two pm, just as planned," Derrick checked the clock and took the key out of the ignition of his blue Ford sedan.

Ten days following his rather productive visit with Ashley, the time had come for the follow-up lunch she had promised. Interestingly enough, she had chosen a location that he had previously expressed a fondness for in Red Robin. A check of the parking lot indicated that it actually seemed to be a fairly quiet evening for the place, as well as making it fairly easy to spot Ashley's blue Honda parked nearby. The girl herself could be sitting on the bench next to the entrance.

"Derrick, it's really good to see you again," Ashley welcomed him.

"Same here, Ashley" he smiled back, even giving her a quick hug when they made contact.

Ashley had fancied herself up somewhat compared to their last get together. She had donned some additional makeup and jewelry, such as lipstick and a golden necklace and was now wearing a red top and skirt that shimmered underneath the afternoon sun.

"You getting yourself dressed up that nicely makes me feel kind of inadequate," Derrick compared her to look with his basic combination of khaki pants and a polo shirt.

"Truthfully, you're probably the one more appropriately dressed for the occasion. On the other hand, I more than likely overdid it a bit," she dismissed his concerns, "Just a habit from going out with the boys in Boston."

In truth, what most stood about his look was how she could now tell that what looked like a bizarre crease in the crotch of his pants was actually as much man meat as she could ever dream of. Of course, she knew this wasn't quite the time or place to discuss that.

"Well, I think you look wonderful," he answered her as they walked into the building together.

"Welcome to Red Robin," the receptionist greeted them, "Late lunch for two?"

"Yes," Ashley confirmed, "We'll take a table in the corner if you have one available."

"Of course, right this way."

The couple took their seats in a lonely booth with Ashley sitting with her back against the wall.

"Can't say that I've ever eaten here more than a few times, but you said that you liked it," she remarked.

"The food's affordable, and I find the atmosphere relaxing," Derrick turned to check out the area.

"If you say so," she looked to the waiter approaching to take their orders.

Being just a bit too young to order alcohol legally, Derrick wound up ordering Coca-Cola with a Smoke and Pepper burger. Ashley went with ginger ale and a chicken platter. The time until the meal arrived had them recalling what they had studied in each of their first years in college. The waitress brought out their meal just as the time had hit to move into a more in-depth conversation.

"So..." Derrick mentally searched for an icebreaker once the food had arrived, "Besides what you've already told me, what have you been up to at college in Boston?"

"Well, I did have a guy drag to a Red Sox game on a date."

"I didn't think you'd be into that."

"Fenway Park is too famous not to go to at least once."

"Sadly, the Orioles are far too crappy for me to recommend doing the same down here."

"I'm sure it would still be fun if we did," she disagreed, "But enough about my life. I want to get into learning more about you. I feel like I missed so much."

"What do you want to know?"

"Well, for starters, what have you been doing this past year or so?"

"You already know that I work at the nearby Best Buy, and I've been studying business. My dad has good connections in that realm, so work should be easy to find when I'm ready."

"And what about dating?"

"To be honest, this is my first one in a while. I took another girl to the movie theater near the end of last year,

"That's your go-to spot for a night out, huh? You're taking me to see that new Endgame movie after this too."

"Yeah, but the last one didn't really go anywhere."

"Why not?"

"She didn't really... do anything for me. She seemed too plain, I guess. I need a girl with at least a little sense of adventure."

"Like me?"

"Yeah, you showed me that and then some."

"I was actually hoping to talk more about that," she pivoted in the conversation, "You caught me so off guard with all of that and showed me far too much to simply walk away from."

"You surprised me too. I hope I did okay for you since I really wasn't mentally prepared for any of that. I couldn't help feeling as though I should've been able to do so much more."

"I had similar, lingering feeling, Derrick. It's for that reason I was already hoping that you'd be up for some more proper alone time with me later on."

"Huh?"

"I reserved us a room at a nearby motel, for after the movie, of course."

"A motel?"

"Just a cheap one where we won't be bothered and won't need to rush again."

"Well..." he took an unsettled bite of his burger, "I wouldn't have thought that I did a good enough job that you'd pay up for another go with me."

"Is that a "no"?"

"Let's just get done with this lunch and the movie theater," he changed the subject.

He did enjoy the burger as much as he always would, and the Avengers were just as good as the last time he watched it. What wasn't expected was how much he could see her enjoying the explosive action film as well. Everything between them felt so natural, yet after following her to the room she rented, there was only one thing he could manage to say.

"Ah crap, I'm so not ready for this..."

That's what Derrick mumbled to himself as he entered what felt like the gateway to his destiny. It was just the room to a thoroughly mediocre motel, yet the door may as well have been twenty feet tall to him. It's not that he didn't enjoy what he had done with Ashley and want to do it again, but it had all happened so fast that it might as well have been a blur to him. Now, barely two weeks later and having gone through a date with dinner and a movie with her, he was fully feeling the weight of the moment as he readied himself to face her once more.

"Hey, no need to sound so down. I loved everything from lunch to that new Avengers movie. I can see why you put so much time into those things."

"Yes, but now we're done with the date part and are really... here. Not to either of our houses but a motel room for just the two of us."

"Hey, this can go however you want it to. Going too fast for you is what had me feeling bad afterwards."

"What?"

"Look, what I mean is that I really want to apologize for how last time went. I can't help but feel as though we got off on the wrong foot."

"Really? But you were fantastic."

"I got too caught up in the moment and rushed things with you. I should've allowed for us to savor it a bit more," she stepped up to be face to face with him

"Well..." Even Derrick's often oblivious mind sensed the change in the immediate atmosphere, "We've still got plenty of time left, don't we?"

"And I wanna use it to find out what really makes you tick," Ashley put her hands up onto his shoulders where they also found his ash brown hair.

"You really want to learn even more about just how much of a dork I am?"

"Aren't I allowed to like the idea of a big dork packing an even bigger dork? I need to find out which head really uses more blood," she teased.

"I'm proud to say that it's closer than you think," he played along as she brought her chest into his, "It is nice to have the hottest girl in my neighborhood in my arms like this, but I still hope you're not solely interested in my dick."

"Of course not, I picked up on the fact that you're a bit of a romantic like that and find it truly endearing," she leaned in for the quick kiss she could tell he wanted, "Last time, I let you know how I like it. This time, I want you to clue me in on how you like it."

"You're already off to a pretty good start," he motioned a downward glance.

Following his eyes, Ashley's gaze went down to where the bulge she had already learned to identify in his khakis had already expanded more than any casual passerby could ignore.

"Oh," she was taken somewhat aback, "I didn't realize I excited you that much."

"You really didn't get it last time."

"That was with me topless in a hot tub. I thought I was simply taking advantage of you there."

Hey, don't go looking down on me. I have more control of my body and decisions than you seem to be willing to give me credit for."

"I didn't mean it like that. Just that I wasn't even trying to turn you on yet."

"Well, you did, so now what?" he goaded her.

"Then I'm curious to see what happens when I do this," she grabbed his wrist to bring his hand up to her chest for some tender fondling. Given his relative lack of experience, he was very competent in his handling of her most cherished assets. However, even as he worked on her, she never let her eyes lose track of his own great asset as it pitched itself up into a borderline obscene tent. Beyond anything he could get away with having out in public, it was the type that would've made her think he was stuffing his underwear only about two weeks prior. Had they been outside, she would've been fearful of having his fly burst open but here the idea excited her. Seeing her so intently observing the struggle of his manhood rising within its confines was just what he had been waiting for.

"Don't think I didn't notice you looking before," Derrick taunted her, "It's not exactly comfortable but I was hoping that this is what you were really wanting to see."

"Did I make it that obvious?" she playfully pouted.

"Less so than most, and don't feel bad, I intentionally picked something with a bit of a bulge to it."

"Did you pick those out just for me?" her hand started to gradually creep towards the protrusion.

"You and perhaps a few others," he looked away sheepishly.

"Like who?"

"You know I'm not a guy who stands out too much," Derrick reminded her, "And, for the most part, I'm fine with it. I tried posting one or two anonymous dick pics online and wound up with more admirers than I was interested in having around."

"So modest," Ashley chuckled.

"Not as much as you think," he corrected her while moving his hands down her sides, "I don't like going out of my way to draw attention, but I do appreciate receiving it. I don't need to go around flashing strangers, but let's say that sometimes I wear something that doesn't leave everything to the imagination. It's fun to try and pick out the ones who notice enough to let their eyes and minds wander. I've gotten good at spotting those curious looks and nervous movements."

"Did you get any tonight?"

"You bet."

"Such a mischievous boy you've become," she giggled sexily.

"I feel better admitting it knowing you're not so innocent yourself."

"It's only fair unless you're insinuating that you've never snuck a peek at my cleavage or backside before."

"Of course not. It's gratifying to have someone who I can be so open with."

"It's a little different when you definitively know what's in there. It gets me feeling bad about how cramped you must be."

"Nothing's perfect, but it makes a world of difference knowing how soothing it'll be to get it out for the girl sitting across from me once again." he gazed at her more seductively, "Plus, these problems have a way of sorting themselves out."

Ashley to his words as approval to move her touch below his belt, but when she went to undo his fly, she discovered it to have already taken the initiative to open itself without her having to lay a finger on it. A closer inspection revealed just how well-worn the zipper was right where his pole could be seen applying the most pressure

"Oh my, I see you've got quite the wardrobe malfunction here," she grinned.

"Normally I'd say so but for once it's intentional," Derrick replied proudly, "I was thinking of trying a button fly next to see if I can bust it open like those camgirls do with their tops."

"I'd love to see you try," Ashley took the pleasure of finishing what his brutish member had started, undoing his belt and snap to reveal a wonderfully tented pair of boxer-briefs, "Just be warned that I've got some things I'd like to try out myself."

"Do you now?" he shook off and kicked his khakis entirely.

"I've talked to too many girls at university who have that one thing they regret never doing with that one amazing guy they met. Even if we have to eventually part ways, I have no intention of leaving behind any such regrets."

"You've already done for me more than I would've dared fantasize back in middle school," he reflected as she tantalizingly traced the outline of the material covering his groin, "I'll gladly do what I can to measure up to any fantasy that you have."

"I couldn't have asked for a more appropriate choice of words," she hooked her fingers into the elastic waistband to yank down and toss aside.

The proud penis that sprung out once more from Derrick's drawers was far beyond anything that her memories could still piece together. Their previous encounter had a distinctly uneasy aura to it as if neither could believe what was happening and was each afraid of doing the one thing to alienate the other. This time carried no such burden. His manhood stood tall as the full embodiment of his fervent inner desires and the prized object of hers. She was still making a respectful effort to maintain eye contact with him, but he was surprisingly swift to understand her thoughts and alleviate any final concerns.

"It's fine, Ashley," Derrick reassured her, "You've done plenty to show me that you truly care. Go on and do with it as you wish. I trust you."

"Thank you, Derrick. You really are one hell of a guy," she dropped to her knees to shift her full focus to his beckoning tool, after quickly fishing out her phone and holding it up alongside his crotch to help immortalize this moment.

"You really don't want to forget any of this, huh?" he reveled in the spotlight.

"Some things shouldn't be relegated to mere mental images. "It's already bigger and more beautiful than I remember."

"I'm glad you noticed," the open air and her mesmerizing stare enabled him to fully harden to a degree it couldn't before in the confined space, "I honestly feel like last week with you sparked another growth spurt in me. It's never felt this heavy."

"Oh my God..." she huffed under her breath, seeing his shaft billow out with a level of sheer heft and rugged texture her mind could only scramble to capture every erotic detail, "I'm so damn grateful for every megapixel on this thousand-dollar baby."

"If it's that much I'll do you one better," he paused for a deep breath.

Calming his mind as best he could, Derrick managed to relax himself to a state of semi hardness. He deflated his length to a still plenty impressive size where Ashley could now appreciate how his foreskin hung over his head.

"Wow, now you're just at the low end of where people would start to say you're lying about the size of your dick," she joked.

"I'm doing what I can here, now get that video recording," he instructed.

Ashley followed his lead as what little bit he could currently suppress his raging needs gave way and his penis erected itself by multiple inches across all dimensions in a matter of mere, dutifully recorded seconds, letting Ashley view where each of his veins popped out as he sprung back to life stronger than ever, helped along but just how intently the girl of his dreams was watching.

"So, how'd it come out?" Derrick stood pridefully for her in more ways than one.

"I didn't know how badly I needed that until I got it," she hastily ensured the clip was properly saved.

"Good to hear, you won't be getting another one tonight. I'm too fired up to get it down a single centimeter on my own anymore."

"Well, that is what I'm really here for after all," Ashley went digging for one more item, "Just as soon as I complete the final preparations."

Arriving at a moment that seemed all too inevitable in hindsight, her hand came out of her bag holding a flexible tape measure. It might have once seemed cliché to him, but in this instant, he stood firm and ambitious to beat his loosely calculated personal bests.

"Don't worry," she cooed up to him, "I actually looked into how to do this correctly, unlike those exaggerating airheads in the online porn videos."

Derrick cocked eyebrow as she stayed true to her word and propped up the end of the measure on the upper side of the base of his shaft, near her sternum. He couldn't help but notice her use of the metric side of the tape as she rolled it out along his length.

"Don't mind me," she smiled at him while doing her work, "I just like those centimeters as a classic academic."

"But you told me you're studying for law school."

"Still have to take those electives," she settled on a number she'd badly hoped she'd be seeing here

The completion of her analysis of his length was accompanied by a quick snap of a photograph and followed up by her wrapping the tape around his tool for a similar precise calculation of his girth.

"The last time I did it had me at nine and a quarter inches long and six-point-five around, shortly after you went home last week," he noted as she wrapped up with glee.

"Well my numbers have you at twenty-four centimeters long and seventeen thick, so my math says congrats on the new record!" she put her measuring instrument away, "Of course, I hope for the chance for a follow up one day."

"I think that can be arranged for the right price," he smirked.

"You name it."

"Send all that stuff you took to that gossip circle of yours."

"I probably would've later anyway," she prepared the necessary messages on her phone, "However, I wouldn't want them to know it's yours just yet."

"Naturally, that takes the fun out of it," he agreed as she finished her typing, "I'll certainly need two hands to reward you properly."

Ashley moved to plant the phone on the floor, but Derrick reached out a hand to take it instead to which she obliged him.

"It's only fitting to let you witness the fruits of your labor firsthand," she passed over the device while beginning to dress herself down to be better suited for the task at hand, reducing her coverings to a bra and skirt.

At this point, he had gotten so wound up from showing off that letting her finally relieve the pressure almost seemed unappealing to him. However, those thoughts immediately dissipated at the first contact of her hand on his cock to remind him how pent up he truly was.

"Oh fuck," he almost lunged back from the change in pressure, "Without even realizing it I brought myself to the brink of a severe case of blue balls."

"That's just the sort of thing the Derrick I grew up with would do," Ashley got both hands slick with his leaking fluids and went straight to town with them on his shaft.

She had already learned well just how great he tasted, but the way his rigid cock felt in her palms with how it pulsed and twitched was the one thing her camera couldn't catch and it was too amazingly manly to miss out on. As her hands offered their finest massage on his yearning dick and balls, his own hands began fiddling with the device she had lent to him just prior. He only did so out of playful curiosity at first but going through the pictures and videos she had taken offered an unexpected allure. Sure, it was all him, but the points of view and overall perspectives were outside of anything he would have thought to capture on his own.

BEWD4133
BEWD4133
55 Followers