Factors Affecting Semen Production Ch. 02

Story Info
Kara experiments with new ways to increase production.
2.1k words
4.81
7.5k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is chapter 2. If you want to start at the beginning check out chapter 1.

Kara hadn't actually meant to grab his penis like that. In the moment, she hadn't even thought about it. But now that she had done it, she was worried. What if he was offended? What if he quit because of it?

They still didn't know each other's phone numbers, so Kara didn't have any way of checking in with him. Strangely, not knowing his number kept things from feeling too intimate, despite the fact that she had just watched him ejaculate.

And that was something she kept thinking about. There's no question it was arousing. She spent the whole day thinking about what had happened and replaying the moment where he ejaculated. There had just been a few drops at first, and it hadn't come out with much force at all, just kind of dribbled out--and this was what she was expecting--but then his whole penis had pulsed and the white stuff had come out like it was under pressure. And it wasn't just once. There had been three or four strong spurts.

It was the first time she had seen him ejaculate--the first time she had seen any man ejaculate--but she had the sense that it was different than the other times he had done it. For one, the cup was nowhere near as full on the other days when he brought it out of the bathroom. And second, He usually didn't make much sound at all. This time he had groaned aloud. At least, she was pretty sure he had. Although, to be honest, she wasn't paying attention to the sounds he made at that moment.

Kara had trouble sleeping that night and was very nervous the next morning. She and Octavia usually talked as they both were in the kitchenette making breakfast and lunches for the day. But Kara was so worried about whether Matt would show that she didn't say a word.

'Kara,' said Octavia, using the mothering tone she often adopted with Kara. 'I don't want to make you nervous, but what are you going to do about your research project?'

Kara had been careful to ask Matt to come by at a time when Octavia was at class each day. Thus far, Octavia didn't even know that Kara had found someone to be a part of her research project, nor that she had been doing the work of data collection for more than a week now.

'What project?' said Kara.

'Oh stop, honey, you know what I mean: the masturbation project.'

'Oh...um, I don't know. I'm sure I'll figure something out.' For some reason, she didn't want to tell Octavia about Matt and his penis and especially not about the way she had taken a rather more hands-on role than expected.

'Do you want me to ask some of my friends?' asked Octavia. 'Some of them are pretty horny, they'd do it in a heartbeat.'

'No!' Kara squealed. 'I don't want your friends making fun of me for the next two years! I'll just go to professor Clinton and get a different project.'

'Okay,' said Octavia. 'But if you don't, you should let me know. I'd be happy to help get the semen out of some of those boys.'

It was clear that Octavia wasn't satisfied with Kara's answers, almost as though she suspected that there was more to the story, but Kara managed to hold her peace until Octavia left for class. Now she just had to wait for Matt to show up...if he even was.

Matt knocked on the door five minutes early. Kara opened it a little too quickly and both of them were startled and awkward until she admitted, 'I was worried you weren't going to come.'

'Why?' he asked, 'Because of yesterday...?'

'Yes, because I touched you. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking and it won't happen again, I just...'

'It's okay. Really,' he said, in a it-happens-all-the-time sort of voice. 'Don't worry about it.'

They walked towards the bathroom together and when he paused outside the door as if he was waiting for her to give him a specimen cup she said, 'I think I'm helping you out until that cast comes off...if you don't mind.'

'Oh,' he said. 'Yeah, I guess that's true. Okay.'

She followed him into the bathroom. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped and reached into his briefs to pull his penis out. Once again it was already mostly erect and there was a wetness shining all over the head. He started to stroke himself, slowly, running his hand all the way from the head of his penis to the base of its shaft. Every once in a while, when he came up to the head he ran a finger under the head and up over where the slit was, catching some of the wetness there and rubbing it around.

Kara glanced up at his face once, but he was staring down at his penis, almost as if he was watching a show, himself. Again, he reached into his briefs and pulled his balls out so they hung over the band.

'How come you always pull your...balls out like that?' she asked.

He stopped stroking himself, almost looking guilty.

'Don't stop,' she said. 'I just...you did that last time, too.'

He started stroking himself again, slowly.

'I don't know. They're kinda sensitive and it helps to touch them a little sometimes.'

'It looks like it hurts...you don't think it's like...constricting the flow, do you?'

'Probably not. I mean, it's not exactly comfortable, but it's okay.'

'Do you think it would help if you took off your pants?'

'I'm not sure if...'

'I've already seen your penis and it's not like there's anything different about it, really. I want to make sure you are able to get it all out.'

'Okay...are you sure?'

'Good grief, it's fine!' she almost laughed. 'I'm going to catch your semen in a second, I don't think it matters whether you have pants on.'

Matt started to slide his pants down, but stopped because he noticed he still had his shoes on. There wasn't anywhere to sit in the small bathroom. Kara realized that he was about to try to take his shoes off right there, and the prospect of watching him do that with his penis sticking out and all almost made her giggle.

'I'll get your shoes,' she said and knelt down in front of him. She hadn't untied another person's shoes since her brothers were little kids and it was suprisingly difficult. After she got the first one undone, she looked up to tell him and found herself inches from the tip of his very swollen penis. It bounced faintly with his pulse. He was still clutching it with his good hand, but wasn't stroking anymore.

'You can keep going,' she said.

'I can't,' he said.

'Why?'

'I don't want to...you know...on you.'

'Oh. I've got one done,' she said, and trying to act calm, she moved on to his other foot. She was quite flustered and this time took even longer. She was almost done when she felt something cold and wet land on her forearm. She looked up again and saw a long thin line of the clear stuff connecting her to the tip of his penis.

'I didn't go off,' he said, immediately catching the thread with his finger. 'It's when I'm...uh...aroused...it kind of leaks.'

'It's fine,' she said.

There was still a large droplet of the clear stuff on her arm. Her first instinct was to wash it off, but then she thought that might be insulting or at least it might embarrass him. She decided that she was just going to have to leave it be for now.

'Do you want to wipe it off or...'

'It's okay, I'll wash up afterward.'

She awkwardly helped him pull off one shoe and then the other. This whole manuever was very difficult in the small bathroom and more than once she thought that it would be easier if they just went back out to the main room. When he almost fell over trying to get his pants off, she couldn't help laughing out loud and said, 'Come on, there's no sense in doing it in here anyway.'

She got his shoes and led him out to the main room. He walked behind her carrying his pants and still very erect, and when she looked back she noticed that his penis bobbed up and down while he walked.

'Does it always do that?' she asked, pointing.

'If I'm naked,' he said. '...and have an erection.'

'Okay,' she said. 'This should be easier.'

He began stroking himself again and she found herself thinking about the last time and how there had been so much more than the other times.

'Can I ask you another question?'

'Yeah, what's up?'

'Well, last time you...did it, there was a lot more. Do you think it was because I was there?'

'I...uh...I think having a girl watch probably helped.'

'You mean it was more arousing?'

'Yeah.'

'So, the more aroused you are, the more semen you produce?'

'Maybe...it's not exactly an equation.'

'Okay, but, like if we got you really aroused, you could make a lot more?'

'I might be able to...but there's probably limits.'

'Well, I think that's what I'm trying to measure,' she said. 'I want to see how much we can get you to make.'

'How're we going to do that?' asked Matt.

'I think we need to get you more aroused.'

By this point, Matt was continuing to stroke himself while they talked and it looked to Kara like his penis was about to explode. The vein along the top was bulging and the head had gotten to a particularly dark shade of purple.

'Would it help if I showed you my breasts?' Kara felt a rush of adrenaline as she spoke. She had never done anything remotely as salacious as this, and almost couldn't believe what she was suggesting.

'I can't...I mean, they're yours...your breasts, not that I don't want to...I'd love to, but I mean...'

'Okay,' she said, and before she could back out, she pulled her t-shirt over her head and reached behind her back and undid her bra. She stopped for a moment, with her arms crossed in front of her, holding her bra on, and then pulled her bra away and threw it on the couch.

Kara was small, but wasn't boyish and she knew she had big breasts. She had often been embarrassed by them. They hung down a bit, even though she was barely 20 years old, and bounced around any time she jogged or even walked fast. Her nipples were another source of embarrassment because they were so big. The areola were dark and several inches across and the nipples themselves long; she never went without a bra because they stuck out like twigs.

Matt stared at her and looked like he had forgotten how to speak. He hadn't forgotten how to masturbate, though, because his hand was once again clutching his penis and stroking it vigorously.

Strippers in movies always kind of touched themselves when they wanted to be seductive, but Kara thought it looked ridiculous. Nevertheless, she reached up and squeezed one of her breasts with her hand. It sent a bright shock through her that almost made her flinch. She brushed her hand over her nipple and that almost made her knees buckle.

'I'm...I'm...' Matt managed to choke out and Kara suddenly remembered that she was supposed to catch his semen. She grabbed the cup from where she had set it on the couch just in time.

Matt let out a moan that almost sounded like he was trying to hold back a scream, and he thrust his hips forward so that his penis was almost touching Kara. She had to move quickly to bring the cup back in front of it and she almost missed the first burst of semen. He kept stroking and with each stroke, he spurted another rope of semen into the cup. His legs were shaking and it looked like he was trying to strangle his penis and the semen kept coming out. The cup was almost overflowing.

Kara decided she would have to catch the rest in her hand. She put it under the tip of his penis and caught the last full spurt of semen neatly on her palm. It was hot and wet.

Suddenly, there was the sound of a key in the lock and the door burst open.

Startled, Matt turned towards the door while the last of his semen was still running out the tip of his penis. It hung by a long thick string before it finally fell to the wood floor with a splat.

'Oh my god,' said Octavia.