Faculty Retention

Story Info
A professor on the cusp of victory decides to monologue.
1.8k words
4.17
1.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing some stories while I continue working on editing the rest of Knight of the Wood (trying to edit it for longer chapters to make it easier on myself). This one is a shorter standalone!


Even before the sinister laughter started, Professor Shane Wilson had been a controversial figure. If one asked around campus as to why, one would've gotten a variety of answers. A freshman who swapped from chemistry to international studies might've said he leered. A senior in mechanical engineering might've called him a brave soldier in the fight against modernism. His supervisors, none of whom stayed in the department long, might've called him difficult. And perhaps, once, they might've been right. But then the Professor had started working hours so long that even other researchers commented. Long hours turned into unmarked boxes carried in by furtive men in the early hours of the morning. Unmarked boxes turned into sinister laughter. And it was this, after everything else Professor Wilson had done, that made most people uncomfortable enough to spend as little time in his building as they could manage. This suited him just fine. Until the last Wednesday before midterms he'd worked steadily with no interruptions for nearly a full week. Then in the middle of a victorious laugh, a husky, sweet voice cut the air.

"Professor Wilson, sorry to bother you, can--oh. Uh. You alright?" Professor Wilson snapped his mouth shut and turned to glare at the newcomer. She was a student, wearing a puffy pink sweater that obscured most of the shape of her torso. That and her hair, dyed partially blue and twisted in a poof of its own behind her head, made his lip curl even further than it normally did with students.

"What do you want?" He snapped.

"I mean," the student flicked long, neon nails to the clock, "it's office hours. I have a question about the midterm." The Professor blinked, nonplussed, as the student continued. "Mostly because I didn't understand the last two modules. There was a lot of stuff about multigene impact on hypervariable regions, which almost makes sense but I'm not sure how or why. You didn't lecture on it, either?"

"Of course not," Professor Wilson said as he turned back to his desk. "Why waste novel ideas on soft and undisciplined minds? As for your question, you don't need to study for the midterms. What I've done here will mean our entire way of life will change." The student tilted her head in confusion. Professor Wilson kept talking. "I have always wondered why our biology does not empower those of us who make good choices. Just by looking, you would never be able to tell who amongst the masses practiced self-discipline and who gave into their base, animal urges. There is no science which indicates intellect and hedonism are opposed. Well," he laughed again, just as sinister. "I suppose now I should say there was no science which indicated thus. You see..." The Professor paused. "What is your name?"

"Me? Lexus."

"...that's not a name. That's a brand." Professor Wilson sighed; loud and angry. "This is exactly the problem. What happened to real, honest names? Or young women who knew how to dress themselves according to their station?" Before Lexus could protest, Professor Wilson held up a quelling hand. "Don't make excuses. You will need to change for the new world I've built, but that you came here with questions indicates you will do well enough." He turned back to his desk. "I'm sure you have questions."

Lexus looked over her shoulder at the door.

"The hardest part of this new science was balancing the neural connections in cells normally intended to be evacuated. I am, of course, speaking of semen." Lexus, unnoticed by the Professor, paused mere moments from the door. As he continued to speak, she snuck her way back to her previous position. "Once I'd figured that out, it was easy to make semen provide additional thinking power if it stayed where it belonged. With controlled, measured release, the effects are minimal long-term. It's only with repeated, hedonistic excess that someone's mind is permanently blunted. Just as it should be. No accidents. All justice."

"Professor, are you saying you found a way to make semen retention a real thing?" Lexus' eyes were too eager behind the Professor's back.

"Such a small term for such a broad concept. What I have done is made certain that men of discipline, like myself, are smarter than anyone has ever been. Our semen production is so far above what it was before, with each additional cell one more neural connection for us to become the leaders of the new world. Further, those men like your fellows who trade their intellect for temporary pleasure will be the dumb brutes they deserve to be. I have set the world right side up for the first time since modernity poisoned us with leisure."

"Is it a chemical of some kind? Do you have any in the lab now?" Lexus asked as she leaned forward slightly.

"Dreaming of stopping me, are you? It is so like the small-minded to fear the future. Well, 'Lexus,' you're too late. I finished introducing my chemical into the atmosphere last night. In mere months, it will spread over the globe. And lest you think you can outsmart me, know that I dosed myself before releasing it. I spent the rest of last night and most of this morning enhancing my physical attributes to match my new intellect. You cannot overpower me, and you cannot outsmart me. Go," he gestured to the door. "Escape. Tell the authorities. None can stop me."

"Professor," Lexus purred, "why would I want to stop you?"

"Wha--" before the word left his mouth, Lexus had swept her sweater off and thrown it over a nearby bench. The Professors' enhanced senses and awareness took her in. She was curvaceous in the way most people needed to pay for, jeans firmly hugging strong legs and an ass that almost distracted him from the deep, deep expanse of brown cleavage she'd just revealed. Worse, the fullness of her breasts made her wide areolae and thick nipples even more obvious through her thin shirt. Professor Wilson took a deep breath through his nose to fortify himself. This proved to be his second mistake, most crucial mistake. Lexus' smell was warm with arousal, shea butter, and a flower he didn't recognize. It went directly into his new brain and set the lower half of it to bubbling. He groaned, hunched over, as his enhanced manhood pressed painfully against the inside of his pants.

"Aw, poor cutie. Let me help you with that." Lexus moved her hands to undo Professor Wilson's pants. Despite his enhanced reaction time, he just watched her neon nails get closer. She's just helping me get comfortable. I'm not...I'm not giving in. He moaned in relief as she released him. When she giggled at his reaction and exclaimed in delight over his throbbing erection, he tried not to let it get to his head. Then, ever so gently she squeezed his balls. He fell back against his desk, hands gripped tight to stop himself from sliding to the floor.

"G-guh, get your hands off me." Professor Wilson grunted out. His swollen tip had already started to leak, which Lexus spread over him as it flowed faster and thicker by the moment.

"Oh, hush. I love your ideas, Professor. I just think you're a little confused about who's in charge now."

"It's--oh, fuck--me! I'm smarter and stronger and," he bit off a pleasured squeal as Lexus started stroking and squeezing in tandem.

"Sure, maybe right now you are. But once I milk that all out, you'll be dumb, right? And if I do it enough, you'll be permanently dumb?" Ice flew down the Professors' back, almost repressing some of the heat from his groin. He lifted his hands from the desk. Must push her off. Can't let it end like this. Lexus saw his hands coming towards her and lifted her chest obligingly, just in time for his hands to collide with them. On contact, he let out another moan. They were textured in a way that signaled his lizard brain, both above and below, to fondle. And fondle he did.

"It's just a squeeze. I'm not going to--uuuuugh!" As he squeezed and caressed Lexus' soft and plentiful breasts, she pressed his sticky head firmly underneath one. He responded by immediately fountaining a thick jet of hot cum into her tit. It felt so intense that he almost passed out. Had Lexus not slowed his fall, he would've hit the floor hard enough to injure himself. Instead, he hit the floor hard enough to jerk him awake. I need to get up and run. Figure out what she's doing to me.

That thought was the last he had before Lexus' tits wrapped around his swollen shaft. He grunted, brought all his will to bear for resistance...and lasted ten seconds before splattering another even larger load into Lexus' cleavage.

"Good boy! You've got to let out all that nasty smartness. Men weren't meant to be thinkers. They were meant to bust nut after nut. And aren't you such a good boy for making that happen?"

"No, 'm a professor..."

"Maybe you used to be," Lexus laid on the floor, breasts still wrapped around his shaft. She slid down until his swollen tip was revealed, then suckled it. "But it's a new world order now, baby." Shane Wilson's only response was another jet of hot cum. He could feel that his brain had grown fuzzy around the edges. He knew that was bad. He also wanted to cum again. That was...good? He stared down at Lexus' hair as she coaxed another load into her mouth. Pretty colors... Lexus popped her mouth off him and stood up. He thrust after her drunkenly.

"No! Still need to cum!!"

"Don't worry baby," Lexus threw down her jeans with a small hop. "I do, too." She squatted over Shane and positioned him. Then she sat down and engulfed him in warmth and wetness like he'd never known. He babbled in joy as he came, somehow still hard as she began to ride him. Her breasts swung above him as she did so, and he found that his hands had gripped them. Brought them closer. He suckled them as she used him. As she whispered to him how good he was being. How he belonged here. That there were no accidents, but no justice, either: simply surrender.

Two hours later, when the first news bulletins hit, they reported a malady turning men compliant, dumb, and desperately horny. Experts, according to reports, rushed to find a cure before it was too late. In the lab of a university, where once dwelled the mind who could've explained the problem, a man worshipped his new mistress' tits. She laughed as she looked down at him. It wasn't sinister. But it certainly was smug.