Fade to Black Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucky for Bella, a fight broke out among the large crowd, and it gave her the precious time she needed to unwind and come back to Earth from the epic fucking of the century she had just endured. The toxic slime that had invaded her body had started to wear off, and her mind was gradually returning to its former rational state. It would only be a momentary reprieve, as every single brute surrounding her planned to use her holes and breed their latest conquest.

It took a few minutes of a viscous scuffle for the victor to take Black's place. She hated to admit it, but even in her levelheaded mental state, she craved nothing but another of their wonderful cocks buried inside of her. She didn't care if it was in her mouth, ass, or pussy, so long as she had one of those exceptional erections buried balls deep any of her orifices. She was nothing more than a cumdump for their use now, and she couldn't be happier about that fact. Regret and shame would come later.

Thankfully, Bella didn't have to wait long for her wish to come true. She screamed with gratification as yet another mammoth dick was slammed deep into her freshly fucked ass. She didn't care that they weren't touching her pussy, the feeling of having yet another remarkable alien dong in her body was enough to keep her content.

Bella was hysterical as the unique sauce once again seeped into her body and resumed the infection that heightened the sensations she was experiencing tenfold.

"Yesssssss! Yessssss! Fuck my ass! Breed me! Make me your bitch!" She cried out, bouncing and rutting back into the one ramming her rectum like a wild harlot.

This alien didn't last as long as Black had. Her exquisite inner walls were too tight for him to bear and it was his first fuck with a human. She felt the familiar warmth of his alien cum spilling into her rear end as he shoved her body forward onto the cold ground with a loud yell as his eggs traveled up his shaft and joined the others in her growing belly.

More savage brawls broke out as the realization struck the remaining males that there was only so many eggs she could have in her body at a time before they would be forced to stop raping her. If they put too many inside of her, she could die giving birth the following day from the sheer exertion and strain on her body it would cause.

Bella endured five more of the brutes fucking her asshole like the savages they were until her belly could take no more of their eggs. By then so much of the addicting aphrodisiac had been pumped into her that her mind had gone completely blank and all she knew was cock and cum.

The only thing she was aware of was the pure ecstasy of being screwed and bred like a common slut by this incomparable species. They had fucked her so silly she had forgotten her name or why she was even here in the first place, aside from being their cumdump for the rest of her blissful life. It felt good to give in to the pleasure they offered, a welcome relief from being an adult with actual responsibilities in life.

It was Black who pushed the others trying to take her away and scooped her up into his arms to bring her to where he slept. There was a fire going in a small indent in the cave wall and he laid her on the softest moss she had felt yet on the ground in front of the flames that crackled loudly in the quiet room.

He stared down at her as she looked up at him with a dazed smile. She reached out and ran her hands over his strong body, needing to feel him. This close to the monster, it dawned on her that she thought he was beautiful. Just the sheer size and mass of his body was a feat on its own.

He hissed with pleasure as her small fingers traced along his rock-hard flesh. It tickled her fancy that her touches excited him so much that his spectacular manhood grew to full mast before her hungry eyes. Her mind was still in a sexual haze and she wanted nothing more than to feel him inside of her again. She craved him, needed him, had to have him.

But Black seemed reluctant to do more with her, as he knew she was at full capacity with the eggs and if they went further than this he could cause her harm. Giving birth tomorrow was going to be a tiresome undertaking, and too much demand on her body could kill her. He estimated that she had about twenty eggs inside of her. They were quite big, making her belly so swollen that to others it would appear as if she were nine months pregnant with a human child.

But Bella wouldn't take no for an answer. "Fuck me. Take me, claim me, make me your mate. I want you," she moaned out, wrapping her arms around him and moving into his lap so she could rub her slick slit along every inch of his giant penis.

She kissed and licked at his mouth which he soon opened with a husky growl to allow her tongue entrance. She lapped at the smaller mouth within his maw and she mewled with rapture as he eased it slowly bit by bit past her lips and down into her throat. She reveled in his pleased hisses as she sucked, licked, and lapped at what felt like another cock pushing its way past her gag reflex.

Bella gagged and choked the deeper it went and squealed as he began to fuck her throat with it and in turn cut off her precious air. The saliva from it that was slickening her throat for his use contained the same euphoric toxin that made her compliant with them and effectively warped her thoughts to only knowing being fucked and bred by them. Were they in for a long night?

She knew they both couldn't take all of this teasing much longer. Once he retracted his long wriggling muscle from her throat and she could breathe again, she knew she had to have some part of him inside of her. She vaguely hoped he would stuff that worm-like wriggling internal appendage of his deep into her pussy one day.

So, Bella reached down below her and wrapped her hand around his thick rigid member, and began to jerk him from base to spongy tip. She felt him pulse and throb within her hand and licked her lips with anticipation as she teasingly slid his rubbery flesh along the entirety of her labia. She wanted to drive him crazy wtih need until he couldn't stand it anymore and took her with the violent force she wanted him to.

He reached with a clawed hand to stop her from what she was doing but she slapped it away cause there was nothing that he could do that was going to put an end to this. She needed to be fucked, bred, and used by this alien beast again. He seemed to sense this and so he relented to let her do as she wanted to.

"Fuck me. Take me. I know you understand me. Take your bitch, Black. Make me yours. Put more babies into my belly!" She pleaded, needing to feel him in her now.

They both hissed with intense pleasure as he gave her her wish and his cock slammed past her puckered star to impaled her fragile body on his turgid phallus inch by appetizing inch. As much as she wanted him in her cunt, he seemed to like the tightness of her ass that much more and she had no objections to that. He would have plenty of time in their future coupling to take her other orifices.

She soon found a rhythm guiding herself up and down the full length of his colossal and inhuman cock. He felt so good buried deep in her ass that her moans began to sound throughout the cave, alerting the other jealous and envious males of what was happening in Black's room. Would they come and try and take her too despite the danger of risking her life when she gave birth the next day?

This act with this monster was so forbidden and taboo that she couldn't resist it any longer if she had tried. She was his bitch in heat now and forever, or at least in this moment. When the poison wore off and she came to her senses she might feel differently. But God she just wanted to stay with this beast forever.

Much to Black's glee, his little human was rapidly bouncing on his humongous cock and doing all the work for him, gyrating her hips and squeezing her sphincter tightly around him to bring him the ecstasy that only her human hole could provide. He had never felt anything like it in his adult life and he wasn't about to let her go any time soon. This was bliss.

Black was aware in his smart and lucid mind that what they were doing was very dangerous since she was already filled to her limit with him and his kin's eggs. But he didn't care. How could he say no to this succulent human woman that was ripe for the taking? She had all but forced his dick into her and wouldn't take no for an answer. So he caved.

He knew she would soon become a slave for him and the males of the swarm, reducing her to nothing but a breeding cumdump to be used however they saw fit. And they wouldn't stop until her belly was swollen to max capacity with their offspring every single passing day. Deep down they were nothing but highly intelligent animals, born and raised with the lone instinct to repopulate their race by any means possible.

Bella was the perfect subject for this purpose and the colony didn't plan on letting her go any time soon. Like it or not, she was a part of their alien family now. When her crew came looking for her, he and his brothers would fight tooth and nail not to let them take her back.

Instead, the females of her ship would be enslaved in the same nature as she was, as this was their natural order of things. The men, well... It wasn't going to end very well for them either, as they were perfectly capable of being bred and being a home for their offspring too, via the facehuggers of the herd.

Bella's moans and Black's animalistic grunts were heightening in volume to a loud crescendo. She was slamming her gaping asshole down onto him over and over again, rising and falling with growing urgency as they both neared their epic completion.

"Oh, God, you feel so fucking good in my ass! I love your cock! I want to fuck it forever. I want you to breed me and make me yours! Put more of your eggs in me! Fucking breed your hot little bitch!"

Black's large skeletal body tensed up as Bella refused to relent. She was milking and squeezing him with her rectum, urging him to lose his control and spend in her. He couldn't take much more of this before he was going to be the loser of their intense carnal battle. The urge to give in to her demands was too great.

Their cries of bestial coupling sounded throughout the cave for all of the swarm to hear. Black suddenly grabbed Bella by her hips and slammed her up and down his swelling member rapidly as he became just as lost as her in a daze, the need to cum overpowering everything else.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Give it to me! Cum in me! Give me your babies! I'm yours! Give me more cum! I want it! I want your seed! I want to have your babies! Put them inside of me!" She begged her alien lover, spreading her legs as wide as possible for him as she was now being guided with frenzied movements up and down the full length of her exotic mate's long length again and again.

Black let out a loud yell as he granted Bella her demanding wish. She let out a sexy mewl of gratification as she felt him expand and swell within her widened butthole, his virile shaft unable to deny her insistence any longer. Heavy torrents of his hot sticky seed ejaculated into her smaller frame in rapid succession as he power washed her guts with his inhuman seed.

Bella came hard as five more of those large eggs from her bestial suitor traveled through his oversized manhood then all along the inner walls of her spacious butt only to be put one by one into her already stuffed up abdomen. Her tummy was filled to the brink now with what felt like hundreds of babies from not only Black but each of her previous partners that had their fill of her this long exhausting night.

She could only sigh as Black tenderly withdrew from her and lay her down on the mossy bed below them so she could get a good night of sleep.

Tomorrow, she would give birth. And the cycle could begin all over again.

12