Fae Gathering - Prologue

Story Info
Meet Shadow and his subs as they get ready to meet the Fae.
2k words
4.29
4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

In the realm where the line between reality and fantasy is blurred exists a world of wonder, terror, and everything in between. Some might see it only in their dreams, but others experience it vividly in their minds, their hearts, and travel there as easily as though walking through a door into a new room.

In this world, creatures of myth and legend live normal everyday lives, walking past humans without fear of massacre or unacceptance. Most humans don't even realize these creatures are here, thanks to magic used to shroud humans from that which they don't understand or refuse to. Certain creatures allow humans to see them, others do not.

Also, in this world exists several private islands that remain disguised to the average person, either by invisibility or by the theory that if you blink you will miss it. A human called Shadow owned one of these islands and named it after himself. One can only find it if Shadow wants them to.

A paradise of sorts, Shadow Island has different climates all over it and is never too hot or too cold. He built a palace in the center of the island and built various mansions at points around the palace. He is a Dominant, living in the palace while his submissives get their own mansions.

While the mansions were built and decorated per his submissives' desires, the palace was made up of emerald, diamond, and sapphire stone walls, with the insides decorated in forest green, dark blue, and blue-green colorings. Both the mansions and the palace were well staffed, and also well furnished depicting the tastes of Shadow and his ladies.

The palace contained both a lower level and a basement, and it was in the lower level that Shadow constructed a "play room" with different sexual toys, both BDSM and regular at various places around the very large room. In the middle of the room was a circular loveseat made of turquoise fabric with blue cushions on it.

Shadow had pulled up a blue easy chair near the circular loveseat and sat down on it leisurely. Shadow was an average height and weight human male in his thirties. He had short dark hair and brown eyes and kept a neatly trimmed dark moustache and goatee. He wore athletic shorts, but nothing else, the easier to play with his women.

As he sat there staring off into space, three of his ladies entered the play room, not quite close enough in time to be single file. Two girls were originally blondes but now had dyed hair and one was a dark brunette.

All three of the ladies were gorgeous and had excellent figures, the brunette with pretty green eyes, and both former blondes with hazel eyes. All three had at least D sized breasts adding delicious flavor to their already sexy physiques.

The brunette was known to her followers and friends as Sammy Ryan Williams and had all her fan mail and correspondence sent to Shadow Island to keep herself safe from the world.

One of the former blondes, now with hair dyed black on one side so she was both blonde and brunette, went by Ivy Carter in the world, residing in Miami when she wasn't on Shadow Island. The other former blonde had two-thirds of her hair dyed brown now with the other third remaining blonde at the end. She too kept her place away from Shadow Island to herself, but with all the horrors in the world, who could blame her? In the world she went by a few different names. She went by Trouble, Trouble XX, and La Bella Luna Amore. Shadow referred to her as Bella.

As the ladies walked into the playroom, Shadow looked to see all three of them were topless, only wearing thongs and seductive smiles. Sammy wore a pink thong, Ivy wore a black thong, and Bella wore a turquoise thong. The three women took turns greeting their Dom with a kiss and a hug, then each other the same way.

"I want to watch two of you play with each other on the loveseat while I play with the other right here," Shadow said.

Bella winked at him and said, "Yes, Sir, who with who?"

"You ladies decide," Shadow said simply, giving them a devilish smile.

After a few rounds of rock-paper-scissors, Bella climbed on the loveseat with Ivy, and Sammy sat down on Shadow's lap. Sammy gave her Dom a wicked smile as he latched onto her with his arms, then moaned as he began to touch her.

One of Shadow's hands palmed Sammy's breasts one after the other while his other hand tickled her clit through her thong. He kept the pressure at both places even, never slowing down, speeding up, going lighter or getting more aggressive.

Bella and Ivy embraced each other and began to kiss. A slow, sensual working of their lips caressing together, not adding tongue yet, just a warm, soft melding of their flesh on flesh.

Bella deepened their kiss, brushing Ivy's breasts with her own as she aggressed her lips over Ivy's, finally parting lips and adding a flicker of tongue just to tease the girl. Ivy's response was to allow all of Bella's tongue into her mouth while cupping Bella's breast in her hand; an act that Bella mirrored with her own hand to Ivy's breast. Bella tickled Ivy's nipple, flicking her nipple piercing to send a spark through Ivy's body.

Ivy finally began gentle strokes of her tongue on Bella's, while she captured both Bella's breasts in her hands and caressed them. Bella massaged Ivy's back with her hand that wasn't playing with Ivy's breast, and both girls smiled against their kiss.

Bella finally broke the kiss and pressed tender kisses to Ivy's neck, brushing her hair to one side to give her the best access at Ivy's soft flesh. Ivy's response was to tickle Bella's nipples making both girls moan with delight. Bella became more aggressive with her antics to Ivy's neck and Ivy leaned her head back to give Bella the best access to her. Bella sucked on Ivy's neck and Ivy pinched Bella's nipple in turn.

Finally, Bella broke away from Ivy's touch so she could lean her head down and kiss Ivy's nipples, first lightly, then adding pressure. She teased Ivy's nipple with her tongue and teeth and Ivy moaned as she grabbed Bella's butt to stabilize herself. She playfully swatted at Bella's butt as Bella put her attention to Ivy's other nipple and continued the pleasurable torture.

Bella held Ivy's back and with her free hand she placed her fingertips between Ivy's legs and tickled her clit just as she tickled her nipple. Ivy squeezed Bella's butt at the antics and swore under her breath at the heat building inside her.

Ivy allowed Bella to manipulate her clit and nipple for another moment, then pulled the girl's head up gently by her chin.

"My turn," Ivy said devilishly and bent her head to take one of Bella's nipples into her mouth.

Ivy teased Bella's nipple with the tip of her tongue, then the full of it though she could only halfway concentrate since Bella continued to let her fingertips dance over Ivy's clit through her thong. Bella moaned and stroked Ivy's head with her free hand, encouraging Ivy to continue her succulent actions to the nipple.

Ivy put one hand back on Bella's butt and gently swatted it as she turned her attention to Bella's other nipple, but she put her free hand between Bella's legs, rubbing her full pussy, clit and all. Bella let her head fall back as she moaned loudly from all the manipulation to her body.

Finally, Bella gently pushed Ivy upright and reached down to the side of the loveseat. She pulled open a drawer and brought out two vibrators and a double ended dildo. Bella gave a devilish smile that Ivy returned, and the two girls made quick work of removing their damp thongs.

Bella handed one vibrator to Ivy and turned hers on before gently opening Ivy's legs and pressing the vibrator to Ivy's clit. Ivy swore and moaned at the attention to her clit, hissing out how good it felt. The girls maintained eye contact with each other and Bella made sure to adjust the vibrator for maximum pleasure to Ivy.

Then Bella stuck her middle finger inside Ivy and Ivy's shrill moan was enough for Sammy to feel Shadow's erection grow harder. Bella began pumping her finger deeper and harder within Ivy as she continued to use the vibrator on Ivy's clit. Ivy's pussy glistened and a little bit of juice trickled out of her pussy.

Bella added a second finger and pumped harder and quicker. It was all too much for Ivy and she screamed as she went over the edge with a powerful orgasm. Bella smiled and pulled her fingers out. She showed Shadow and Sammy how wet her fingers were from Ivy's orgasm, and then moaned loudly when Ivy made quick work of opening Bella's legs and pressing her own vibrator to Bella's clit on its maximum setting.

Ivy smiled with satisfaction as she worked the vibrator on Bella's clit. She rubbed Bella's pussy as the vibrator did its job, teasing Bella by not inserting any fingers in her, just working her from the outside. Bella swore and both girls went back to holding eye contact as Ivy played with Bella.

Now Ivy stuck two fingers inside her playmate, and Bella's moans grew louder as Ivy pumped her harder and harder. She went quicker and deeper, making Bella wail, and it wasn't hard to see that Bella was getting close to her own orgasm.

Bella came, and Ivy let her go, both girls taking a moment to regain their composure. The moment ended quickly, though, and Bella drew closer to Ivy, grabbing the double ended dildo and putting it between them.

Both girls put a hand on the middle of the dildo to hold it steady, then they kissed right as the dildo entered both their wet pussies. They worked the dildo skillfully, taking turns thrusting it against the other before they used their consecutive sides on themselves.

There moans, screams, and utterance of profanity radiated around the room and by some twist of fate they released at the same time. They lay panting after the effects of the second orgasm and now noticed Sammy's moans were more intense.

Shadow pulled the front of Sammy's thong to the side and pulled down his athletic shorts showing off his full hard erection. Sammy mounted him and moaned to the rhythm she created while riding him. Shadow did his part and thrust up into her hard and quickly making her swear as the heat welled up within her. She screamed and they knew she had achieved her orgasm, and Shadow's groan told them he'd cum as well.

Sammy climbed off Shadow and Bella and Ivy welcomed her onto the loveseat with kisses.

"That was fucking wonderful!" Ivy said, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"I know I definitely needed that," Bella agreed, and Shadow and Sammy nodded their own agreement.

It was then that a glare of light from the side blinded them for a moment. When the light was gone, a figure stood there smiling good-naturedly. A black male who looked like he was in his twenties, the figure wore blue khakis and a black dress shirt. He didn't appear to have eyeballs; his eyes were simply full of the light that had blinded them a moment ago.

The name the figure had given them in the beginning was Matthias, a sorcerer who had created Shadow Island for Shadow and his girls under a deal that allowed him to watch them at play all the time as well as online. Shadow also shared creative stories with Matthias that entertained the otherwise generally bored sorcerer.

"Hello, Shadow, hello ladies," Matthias said with a nod at all of them. They greeted him in return and Matthias took an extra moment to take in the naked submissives.

"I have news to share with you all after hearing about what happened with Ivy and the ghost and the vampire," Matthias said in stating his business. "Please get comfortable, this is too juicy..."