All Comments on 'Fae War Ch. 07'

by CatBrown

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
This is a hearty chapter you can sink your teeth into.

Thank you for the extra helping. With the mating relationship with Luka, meeting the enemies and having Erin imprisoned, there's a lot going on. Well done!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
She's an idiot.

She knew refusing would take away his power. So it follows that accepting would give him more. Why didn't she formally accept instead and then they could have both fought? She thought she could make it on her own? With only a couple of days of training? I repeat. She is an idiot.

This was a good chapter though. The length is much better.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
So Much

Happening in this chapter. All the magic Erin learned that at present isn't doing her any good. Learning about the whole mating thing. Deciding to accept her mate only refuse in order to save Luka. And now she is truly trapped by Riahn.

If only she had a mate to rescue her. I eagerly await the next chapter.

dliterdliterover 12 years ago

Didn't much care for this chapter. Didn't care for the development or progression of things, haven't felt this way with the previous chapters.

erin1955erin1955over 12 years ago
very good

your building the plot for your story,i like it.now its a case of her mate to come and rescue her.i love it.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
What a fine mess

Can't wait to see how they get out of this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WHY?

you are an amazing writer but i have got to say that when erin refused luka i literally pulled my hair and screamed WHY DID U JUST DO THAT STUPID? now dont get me wrong it wasnt aimed at u but at your characters, yeah i was that into it!!! lol =) keep up the good- no amazingly awesome work.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
damn!

I'm bored shitless with this story. But i know i gotta finish it cause i hate starting a book to only leave it half read. Its gonna drive me nuts so i hope the story gets better. Harsh words i know but Erins character and the pace of this story just isnt doin it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like this story

Contrary to the personal opinion of SenieceTaO, I like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Having her act stupidly is a mistake

Everything was going pretty well until until she contracted stupidity, that aside it was too predictable.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatBrown@CatBrown
I'm taking a break from writing. I still love to hear from readers, though.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fae War Ch. 06 Previous Part
Fae War Series Info