Faenpyre Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mission complete, she licks her pouty lips and looks at me hungrily... "You know what honey I really enjoyed you struggling, truly quite the turn on. You certainly put up a good fight, most only last a few minutes and then they are done. You're the first person who has been able to take the fullness of my cock down their throat and put up a reasonable fight in the process. Again, quite the achievement son, I must say I am mightily impressed."

"I always knew you were special. You've definitely got the X-Factor and the kind of stamina and endurance I need to keep me satiated and entertained."

"Exactly what I need in a lifelong mate."

"Although I am going to let you into a little secret. You see honey, I hardly used any strength to subdue you. I was merely toying with you and enjoying the sensation and feeling of you thinking you had a chance to free yourself... Oh, and the fact you were stimulating my dick while you tried to get away was a big fat juicy bonus, LOL!"

"Ultimately, there was only ever going to be one outcome. Your fate was sealed by my cock in your mouth. And this deliciously delightful ending was inevitable," she says as she savours the moment!

Then she winks at me and gives me some serious pause for thought when she says... "And yes son, you were very much like a fish caught on a hook."

"WTF... Can she read my mind?"

Anat grins while she quietly thinks to herself... "Oh, baby boy read your mind you have no idea. Try actively projecting telepathic images into your mind, but I will share that little secret with you in due course!"

I look up and see Mum grinning from ear to ear like the cat that got the cream!

"You see son, a little sweetie like you with a small cock is meant for this. Servicing your Mother's superior cock. This is your true purpose in life." As she explains tears run down my face.

She gently wipes away my tears with her delicate touch as she explains in a soft soothing voice... "No, No, No, don't cry baby boy... This is your duty from now on. No more college. No leaving home. No leaving Mummy's side. Now that you've come of age we have an entire Cosmos to traverse and explore, and you my sweet boy are going to be by my side when we do and be Mummy's chastity cocksucking slave...."

"Explore the Cosmos... What the fuck is she on about, has she gone crazy?"

With that Mum stands up holding my head in position... "your throat's amazing son I'm so going to fuck it." and with that she begins to slowly fuck my throat.

Mum gradually increases the pace; faster and faster she pounds away as her incredibly huge hips and thick thighs thrust into me. She's clearly enjoying giving me a good railing, becoming exceptionally horny and thoroughly engrossed in the incestuous and taboo act of deepthroating her own son. It feels dirty and I feel humiliated, so why is my cock fighting to get hard?

That's it you naughty little cocksucker time for me to clean that dirty little mouth of yours and dish out your punishment, now take Mummy's cock nice and deep!"

Mum continues pounding my mouth and throat with her voluptuous thighs and huge elephant trunk of a cock...

SLAAAAP.... SQUUUELLCH.... SLAAAAP!

Repeat after me Carter... "I must remember not to be rude to Mummy, otherwise I will be severely punished by her Mandingo..."

Carter ponders... "Repeat after me?" "WTF... It's not like I can talk with an anaconda in my mouth!"

THWAAAP.... SQUUUELLCH.... THWAAAP!

"That's it you little beta cock slut... Choke on Mummy's proper cock..."

SLAAAAP.... SQUUUELLCH.... SLAAAAP!

"Learn your lesson and rub my balls bitch... Feel my superior virile seed brewing inside my sack..."

THWAAAP.... SQUUUELLCH.... THWAAAP!

"Can you see how full they are? Yeah, sweetie I've been brewing two days worth of nut juice just for you. I cannot wait to spurt it in you and all over you..."

Hearing the wet choking and squelching noises Carter is making beneath her, is sweet music to Anat's ears, as her new slutty boy toy involuntarily ravages the fullness of her cock!

SLAAAAP.... SQUUUELLCH.... SLAAAAP!

"Take my hard fucking lesson... Learn what a stiff and proper punishment feels like..."

THWAAAP.... SQUUUELLCH.... THWAAAP!

"Yeah bitch this is why I'm the Alpha and Dommy Mommy in this relationship..."

SLAAAAP.... SQUUUELLCH.... SLAAAAP!

"You see, you and your little beta dick never stood a chance..."

THWAAAP.... SQUUUELLCH.... THWAAAP!

"I am going to relinquish you of what little masculinity you have!"

SLAAAAP.... SQUUUELLCH.... SLAAAAP!

From now on your orgasms will be controlled by me!

THWAAAP.... SQUUUELLCH.... THWAAAP!

"Yeeeeah, suck Mummy's cock you fucking beta slut and learn your place!"

This is so degrading and so humiliating, I feel myself disassociating from the situation, however while I'm lost in thought I find this sense of knowing, yes that's it, a realization, a truth hits me as it dawns on me the reason Mum is so worked up is because she's literally saying this stuff to turn herself on even more than she already is!

"Armed with this truth I look up at her and stare, her eyes are blazing illuminating the room even more intensely. While she continues her verbal onslaught as she dominates and degrades me I see a side to my Mother I've never seen before, insomuch as she looks like a woman possessed. There is a feeling of some type of primeval energy as she overflows with carnal desire. I get a real sense there is something ancient and ethereal about her which leaves me confounded."

After savouring the moment, and thoroughly getting off on emasculating her son. Deciding Carter has been well and truly punished and put in his place Anat slowly withdraws her anaconda from Carter's throat and mouth. She rubs the tip of her cock, which is now dribbling pre-cum and pheromones, all over his face. Revelling in her dominance over her son, she marks him with her womanly seed.

Among her kind Anat is what's known as an Alpha-Genesis. She is literally top of the food chain in terms of powers and physiological attributes. Faenpyre who are Alpha-Genesis types are known for their extraordinary powers, extremely high libidos and genitals to match. When aroused like she is now, she has the unique ability to secrete powerful releaser pheromones at will, which trigger and heighten sexual arousal in others while simultaneously lowering their sexual inhibitions.

Right now, Carter in an ignorant state of bliss is slowly succumbing to the effects of Anat's sexy pheromones as she floods the room and his brain with her aroma, making the susceptible young boy ache with an extremely strong sexual desire for his Mother, as he falls to the floor in a euphoric state of bliss, weeping tears streaming down his face as his chastised cock furiously strains to get hard.

"Oh you poor thing you desperately want to speak right now don't you sweetie, but your brain's turned to mush hasn't it. I see you're befuddled and can barely think, that's because of my pheromones, they're causing you to fall deep into subspace!"

You see darling baby boy while I can be forceful and controlling and likewise make you acquiesce, it's by no means the only method I have at my disposal to ensure your submission and obedience. In fact, as you are now discovering I can control and dominate you in a multitude of unimaginably pleasurable ways. Although I must say I enjoy the fact you're not a total pushover and are somehow able to offer up a modicum of resistance. In this respect you're definitely unique and not at all like your siblings!"

"WHAAAAT?"

Mum's intoxicating honey musk scent completely fills my nose. I feel like she's just revealed something important and truly astonishing, my mind tries to latch on to what she has just said, but try as I might I'm unable to form coherent thoughts... Instead I can feel my mind is being overwhelmed by an influx of adrenaline and endorphins. The energy and euphoria I'm experiencing is seriously arousing and insanely intense... Hot damn what a rush!

"There There my poor baby boy, don't fret, here let Mummy do the thinking for you sweetie!"

Given the befuddled state of Carter's conscious mind, Anat reasons it will be far easier to communicate with Carter directly and telepathically at the sub-conscious level, and with that she pushes a thought deep inside the bewildered young boy's impressionable mind.

"Come here Carter, crawl to Mummy and come lick my cock son."

I want you to taste something very special....

I want you to taste the sweet desire that I have for you."

Although inebriated due his Mother's pheromones and seemingly feral-minded, Carter is somehow able to discern his Mother's voice deep within his mind it's like she is the centre of his world. And seemingly as if on autopilot he instinctively crawls towards her on all fours. Anat laughs as Carter gets up close readying himself to use his hands and his mouth to pleasure her.

"Oh you adore that scent don't you sweetie, that's it keep sniffing Mummy's cock," she says seductively and telepathically, while smearing her leaking member and rubbing her pheromones all over Carter's face in a display of absolute dominance.

"I look up in a comatose state, my eyes filled with tears of joy and utter submission... For a moment I stare at her huge bouncy tits, then her impossibly large phallus, as I drink in the highly erotic sight before me, I see a mixture of glee and delight written all over my Mother's face."

Seeing his Mother like this whilst under the influence of her pheromones and being cock-caged, made Carter feel like he was constantly being edged as his aroused cock strained hard against its prison walls desperately searching for some much-needed release.

"Seems someone's enjoying the view hey lol!"

"That's it son, take your fill sweetie and take your frustrations out on Mummy's cock," Anat says silently running her fingers through Carter's soft brown hair. "Because I'm absolutely going to take my fill and frustration out on you... you can be sure of that."

"Chow down and keep nursing on Mummy's cock sweetheart. I don't want to cum. I just want you to love on my cock until I tell you to stop, you have permission to stroke my body, but you are not allowed to play with my tits,"

Knowing how much Carter wants to play with her tits, Anat decides to deny him the privilege for now, keeping them just out of reach, aware that it will further frustrate, tease and titillate the boy, leaving him on a sexual-knife-edge.

"You will stay on your knees for me until I say otherwise. Even if it becomes uncomfortable, you'll endure it for me okay?"

Automatically I nod my head... What's happening to me? I'm aware logic and reason have left the building leaving me all alone except for her voice in my head. I don't have the willpower to resist. Instead, I instinctively do as I'm told and start loving on Mummy's cock.

The instant my tongue touches the tip of her cock and her pre-cum drips into my mouth, Boooom... I'm hit with a tangy yet sweet flavoursome sensation which explodes on my tongue making my taste-buds reel sending them into overdrive and causing saliva to rapidly flood my mouth.

"Ooooh Yeah, you're such a good boy Carter, that's it honey keep licking Mummy's cock and make sure you stroke it all the way up and down."

Obediently I do as I'm told and greedily grab her massive appendage with both hands. I can literally feel her heartbeat running through her hard muscular shaft. I drool all over Mum's swollen glands while she drags the head of her cock back and forth across my tongue... It's so fucking big, I love it, I'm thoroughly overwhelmed with lust!

Like a feral animal, words mean nothing to me, except those of my animal trainer Mother as I continue licking and stroking her enormous shenis. Mummy's cock is the only thing that matters, and I'll do anything for the woman it's attached to.

Feeling like an intoxicated ravenous slut whose starving for cock I stare into Mum's beautiful eyes while I suck on the tip of her giant phallus. I stick my tongue below her foreskin avidly licking around the rim of her glands taking in all the strong aromas that linger within. The more I suck on it, the greedier I become.

"Mmm, yeeeeaaah, fuck that feels so good... Keep that pace sweetie and tighten your grip a little...."

"Mmm, arrrggh, yeaaah just like that... Your hands are like a fleshlight around my cock, keep stroking baby boy..."

"That's it, open wide and feed on Mummy's special treat."

Having finally succumbed to Mum's pheromones and the sheer illicitness and utter thrill of the situation I need no further encouragement, as I vigorously slurp away on Mummy's cock and lap up her deliciously tangy-sweet cream, allowing her flavour to fill my mouth, and her scent to fill my nose... Mmm!

Mum guides my head up and down the length of her shaft, angling her wide hips forward keeping the tip of her cock in my mouth. I feel the heat and weight of her Mandingo it's immense. I continue licking her in complete deference and utter submission.

"Looks like someone's getting turned on huh... That's right sweetie show me how much you love Mummy's Mandingo!"

I'm about to pull myself away from the task and attempt to speak, but Anat cuts me off.

"Shush sweetie, No need to talk, keep sucking Mummy."

I carry on slurping away thinking.... You taste so good, thank you Mummy!

"That taste, it's addictive isn't it son?"... I nod in agreement. Her pre-cream is mouthwatering and exquisite. My tongue is tingling and going crazy and my taste-buds are eager for even more of her sweet juicy cream!

Yeah... yeah, that's it, jam it deep in your mouth you little bitch... Take Mummy's cock nice and deep!

SLUUUURP, SCHLICK SLUUUURP!

Anat lay on the sofa in a state of sheer bliss dressed provocatively in nothing more than a sexy black nylon catsuit, while her darling son goes to work nursing on her cock, cleaning up her sticky leaky pre-cum, and occasionally touching her voluptuous nylon-clad body. To the point they spend the entire day together making out just like that, as Anat revels in her son's licks, sucks and touch.

Carter meanwhile is getting off on pleasing his Mother as he slowly comes to the realization that while he is being denied release, he starts to comprehend that he's no longer subjugated to the chains of la petite mort... That is, "The little death" that comes after an orgasm... You know, the small moment of emptiness when the thing that you are doing and loving so much is over... Anat picks up on this thought and quietly grins to herself... "He is slowly learning his place and the benefits of being in a ceaseless state of arousal, and pleasure that comes with it!"

ACT 4 - The sweetest symphony!

By now, Anat has stopped secreting releaser pheromones for quite some time, allowing Carter to sober up whilst on the job and slowly come to his senses, although Carter is not fully aware that his Mother has been talking to him telepathically... From his perspective the lines of fantasy and reality have become completely blurred... However, since he's slowly coming round and able to think more on a conscious level, Anat decides to revert back to talking to him aloud!

"Oh my look at you still going, you're so obedient and such a pleaser... You love Mummy's curvaceous sexy body and sweet cream, don't you slut?"

"Hmm huh!"

"Good boy... I think it's time for one of Mummy's special lessons, so I'm going to teach you how to play with Mummy to perfection and how to extract the cream you love so much, would like that sweetie?"

I eagerly nod my head!

"Good boy Start by licking the tip of Mummy's cock here with the tip of your tongue." She points to the underside of her glistening glands, and instinctively I do as I'm told.

Whilst licking away I notice the head of her cock expands, it becomes engorged and stands bolt upright rigid... Seeing how excitable her cock is getting, spurs me on.

"Mmm, this is lovely honey, well done you're doing a fantastic job, keep licking and pleasing Mummy!"

"SLUUURP SCHLIIIICCCK SLUUURP"

I continue to lap away on her schlong with an overriding desire to please her! Mum smiles and strokes my face... "GOOD BOY SWEETIE!... You are doing really well... You're such a natural...

Look at how happy you're making me... Don't forget to stroke it nice and slow for Mummy... Ah yeah, your tongue feel so good baby, keep licking Mummy just like that!"

Wanting to please her even more I keep licking away at her glands, thoroughly relishing the task I watch enthralled as her cock pulsates, throbs and dances to the rhythm of my licks!

"That's it baby boy you're really getting into this aren't you?"

"MM HUMMPH!"

"You're such a natural :))"

"This is the first of my many erogenous zones so pay close attention to them my sweet little boy."

"MM HUMMH MYESSH MMMUMMMY!"

"Good boy, now I want you to switch it up and stimulate my second sweet spot... Start tonguing my urethra like you are passionately French kissing and making out with me."

With that command ringing in my ears Mum grabs her Mandingo and forcefully pushes it down and holds it in position... Start tonguing and making out with it here she says, pointing to her urethra slit.

No further encouragement needed, I immediately get to work alternating between licking across her urethra and sticking my tongue deep inside her slit as I hungrily probe away in search of her sweet tangy cream.

"OOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEES, that's it sweetie keep making out with Mummy's big-girl-dick, do you feel me throbbing and pulsing in your mouth...

Good boy arrrgh,

Gooood Fuuucking boy!"

I feel a real sense of achievement well up deep inside me. I feel absolutely thrilled she is getting turned on by what I'm doing... It gives me a great sense of satisfaction and further strengthens my desire to please her!

"Look at how big and happy you're making me sweetie you're like a dog with a bone...

That a boy puppy keep licking Mummy's big bone...

Oooo, you're such a naughty greedy puppy...

Fuuuck that feels so good, keep licking slut,... Ahhh fuck yeah puppy!"

Feeling encouraged by Mummy's dirty talk and positive reinforcement I vigorously lick away on her huge bone-r!

"Well done puppy, now it's time for you to play with my third sweet spot. She points to the topside of her massive swollen cock head... I want you to lick across the top of my cock head from one side to the other with your whole tongue. Imagine you are licking an ice cream cone as you do it.

My Mandingo will let you know when you are hitting the right spot, so lick it like you mean it she says with a seductive grin!"

I start licking slow and soft, then fast and hard. Eventually I work it out. If I keep my tongue pressed against the head of her cock as I move across the top of it, then rigorously flick away at it with my tongue as I reach the other side and start the motion again. I notice her cock pulls back, swells and becomes even more erect. Seeing her cock do this from me playing with it arouses me no end, much to both her delight, and mine!

"Good boy puppy I love teaching you new tricks, you're absolutely adorable, you're so malleable and really easy to train, aren't you... Bark for Mummy if you agree?"