Faenpyre Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Faenpyre Mom introduces her son to his new life!
7.4k words
4.48
28.7k
41

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE DOOM MAIDEN ACT 3 & 4

Disclaimer: all characters in this story are 18 years and over

WARNING... This is a supernatural smut heavy story about the incestuous relationship between a Dominant Faenpyre Mother and her sub son.

This story contains a mix of sensual dominance and strict control: Larger than life UBER Dominant Faenpyre Mother, dominating her small submissive male son...If you are looking for a strictly sweet and sensual Mother/Son read. This story is definitely not for you, so do not read it. However if you have extremely sub tendencies, enjoy chastity scenes with an older, stronger chick with a big dick, then step this way!

Keyword Tags... Big Breasts... Big dick dominance... Deepthroating... Desire... Discipline... Dubcon... Edging... Enforced Male Chastity... Emasculation... Erotica... Humiliation... Fantasy... Foot Fetishism... Mum/son Incest... Loving... Nylon Fetishism... Playful... Sensual... Size Difference... Spanking... Strict Stronger Woman... Smaller Male... Supernatural... Smut... Tease and Orgasm Denial... Tongue in cheek humour... Verbal degradation... Virgin...

ACT 3 - A taste of things to come!

I sit at the table silently, completely in shock trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

Suddenly I'm snapped out of my trance as Mum begins explaining how life will be from now on...

"Starting from today we're going to be spending a lot more time together. Trust me you will come to appreciate and enjoy your new role as Mummy's playmate and houseboy. Soon you'll thoroughly relish our special time together, because we will bond with each other on a much deeper level and in the most unimaginable pleasurable ways possible, through our shared sexual experiences."

In a fit of anger I snap... "Fuck you Freak."

"What did you say?

"You heard me."

Mum looks hurt and deeply upset, instantly I regret what I've said but full of anger and rage I cannot bring myself to apologise.

"How dare you speak to me like that. Go to the living room and wait for me by the couch RIGHT NOW!"

Nervously I slowly walk over to the couch and sit down... Moments later I am joined by my Mother.

"NO! Off the bloody couch and on your knees.

I was hoping things would go smoothly between us today, but you just had to go and screw it up didn't you!"

Regardless of what you think I'm still your Mother. You know the routine son, disrespectful behaviour will not be tolerated, which means I'm going to have to discipline you with a very hard punishment.

"WTF Mum, haven't you punished me enough already."

SLAAAAP!

"Be quiet and know your place otherwise you will get another slap, COMPRENDE!"

I quickly jump off the couch and onto the floor. Mum has always been kinda strict and domineering, but today she has taken it to a whole other level. I crouch on the floor terrified. Mum sits down on the couch in front of me. She spreads her perfect nylon clad legs and begins to admonish me.

While I'm being told off I look at Mum's long, shapely hosiery legs, as I continue staring my initial terror is spontaneously replaced with an overwhelming desire and a strong urge to reach out and touch my Mother's sexy legs, however, given I'm in the middle of being reprimanded I figure it's probably not the best idea, and highly inappropriate given the circumstances. Unsure how it will go down I decide to resist the urge to touch her smooth silken legs!

"You've been a very naughty boy Carter you know I will not tolerate you giving me lip in this household."

Then she pats her lap... "Come here and assume the position."

Oh shit here we go... And with that I recoil backwards but Mum is too quick off the mark, her hand shoots out towards me, momentarily I brace for impact expecting another slap, but she doesn't hit me. Instead, she grabs me by my throat in an intense steely grip and stands up taking me with her. I feel my feet leave the ground as she effortlessly lifts me in the air one-handed, to the point I notice how light and small I feel in her grip... Fuuuck, just how strong is she?

Her voice is quiet, almost serene when she speaks.

"Sweetie, I don't think you understand. Today I'm not playing with you. This isn't a joke. You need to listen to me very carefully, do as I tell you, and don't give me anymore of your lip. Is that understood?"

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you."

I tear my eyes away from looking down at her thick long meaty monster that significantly dwarfs my own chastised dicklet, and I look up at her insanely beautiful yet terrifying face.

"You understand this is real baby boy... This is happening... The life you once knew is gone."

I nod foolishly as reality sets in and the world I once knew slowly crumbles around me.

She gently puts me down, sits on the sofa and pats her lap once more.

Reluctantly, I get up and bend over her soft nylon clad thighs. I slowly tense up in anticipation of what's coming. Mum grabs my arm and places it behind my back to stop me from squirming away. Then she proceeds to spank me with her other hand.

THWACK....

"How many times have I told you to watch your mouth!"

THWACK...

"You know I hate it when you use foul language!"

THWACK...THWACK...

"OOOW! Mum! That hurts, I'm Soooorrry!

THWACK... THWACK... THWACK...

"Good, because I'm going to turn your pale juicy ass red."

Anat continues spanking her son, raining down hard forceful blows on his now tenderized backside, teaching him a much-needed lesson that impudence will not be tolerated in her household. Carter meanwhile lays there subdued, ass burning, eyes watering, chastity cock throbbing as he contemplates his latest outing over his Mother's lap.

THWACK... THWACK... THWACK...

Whilst sprawled across my Mother's lap, I notice with every stroke that her substantial cock is getting longer and stiffer with each whack. It's as if she's seemingly rising to the occasion. She has the audacity to call this a punishment, yet it's plain to see she's clearly enjoying herself way more than she's letting on, and she's getting way more pleasure from my current predicament than she'd care to admit, although I guess she's not the only one.

THWACK... THWACK... THWACK...

I grit my teeth as I continue enduring my latest bout of discipline, determined not to cave in and give Mum the satisfaction of hearing me cry out for mercy. But in the end it all proves too much for me as I finally succumb to the pain and wail out in the midst of an almighty orgasm.

"MEEEERRRRCCCCY!"

I can feel myself leaking all over my Mother's lap, normally it wouldn't be a problem, however today I'm totally naked, my shame completely exposed before my Mum, I'm literally unable to cover up my guilt... Shit!

Satisfied she has thrashed her son into submission Anat relents and begins to softly caress Carter between his legs, and stroke his ass to counteract and sooth away the red handprints on his bottom.

"By the way son don't think I haven't noticed your little accident. I secretly always knew the truth in spite of your whining and pleading. "

"In fact to the contrary and despite your protesting as is plain to see you're a pain slut and your body clearly agrees, and whilst you are unable to fully realize the significance of all of this, nor sure how to express yourself right now, Mummy knows best. Over time I will draw out this aspect of your personality and I will bring it to the foremost part of your mind, so we can openly explore this aspect of who you are, together."

"For the time being, the question is what am I going to do about the mess you've made all over my lap?

Carter with shame and embarrassment turns a deep shade of beetroot red, meanwhile a wicked horny plan starts forming in Anat's mind as she vacillates between sweet forgiving Mother and naughty horny temptress.

"Choices, choices... what's a Mother to do!"

Finally, the latter thought takes hold and wins the day, Anat needed Carter and she needed him now...

Anat decides to take Carter's punishment a step further and beyond her usual boundaries. She reasons it's time for Carter to become acquainted with his new role in life, and no time like the present. With this in mind she steels herself, determined to reel in the young whipper-snapper and spend the whole day teaching him about the pleasures to be had from being Mummy's sex-slave!

"Right Carter, time for you to get off my lap and clean up the mess you've just made with your tongue"

And with that Anat shoves the bewildered boy onto the floor.

Feeling humiliated, Carter gets up off the floor and crawls between Anat's soft nylon legs as he gets to work cleaning up the mess he's just made, as he tongues away at her lap. Anat looks down at the boy with an impish grin, amused and taking much pleasure from Carter's humiliation and submissiveness.

After some time Carter finally lift's his head up from his Mother's lap... "There you go Mum, I've finished."

Anat inspects her lap before declaring... "No you haven't you've missed a spot."

Carter looks to see where his Mother is pointing at, and homes in on the cum stained spot with his tongue and licks it clean. Thinking his punishment is finally over, he gets up to walk off however Anat stops him dead in his tracks.

"Err, where do you think you're going mister?"

"I'm going to get cleaned up."

"I don't think so... I haven't finished punishing you for your recent indiscretion and for swearing at me."

"MUUUM... Come on cut me some slack, you've just dropped two massive bombshells on me already, first that you've got a massive cock, and second you want me to be some sort of sex-slave, like what the heck Mum!"

"Don't Mum me..."

"On the contrary, kneel before me you little slut."

Carter looks bemused but does as he's told and kneels in front of his Mother.

Sarcastically she says... "Honey, truth be told I'd love to cut you some slack, however in accordance with Faenpyre societal rules it's time for me to initiate you into your new role in life."

"And time for Mummy to clean that filthy little mouth of yours."

"Yes, Mummy is going to clean your dirty little mouth with my big-girl-dick."

"Now suck my fucking cock!"

"But this isn't right, you're my Mother... And Faenpyre societal rules... What the bloody hell are you on about?"

SLAAAAP!

Mum hits me around the head with her cock, almost knocking me out. The sheer size and weight of her Mandingo is immense. Fearful of getting another whack by that thing I immediately do as I am told.

I get to work as I roll back the foreskin of her Mandingo and put my lips around the head of her gigantic cock, but I struggle to fit it in my mouth and begin feeling overwhelmed by the situation.

"Put it ALL the way in your mouth NOW you little cocksucker!" Growing impatient, Mum grabs me by the back of my head and pulls me towards her cock while simultaneously pushing her cock into my mouth and towards my virginal esophagus. I feel my jaws opening wider and wider over the glands of her cock, like a snake devouring its prey until the entire thing finally pops inside my mouth.

MURRRGGGPH... I cannot believe this is happening to me... My gag reflex kicks in and I start retching and dry heaving in a vain attempt to cough out the invading member, but her Mandingo is having none of it as it forcefully violates my mouth.

I can feel myself choking. I struggle in a desperate bid to free myself from the invading behemoth. I try to pull away, but resistance is futile in the face of the force pushing down on the back of my head continuously applying pressure, which is not only keeping my throat impaled on Mummy's throbbing flesh pole, but pushing down even harder and harder in search of the depths of my belly.

Mum is relentless and far too strong. I continue to choke and struggle pushing against her smooth nylon legs, but to no avail. Panic-stricken, I look up and see Anat is smirking away with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Held in her iron grip I see she is thoroughly enjoying my struggles as it slowly dawns on me, my struggling is stimulating her cock to perfection.

Anat gently bites her bottom lip enjoying Carter's feeble protest... "Why don't you give up sweetie, and take a deep breath." She whispers with mock concern watching me intently as she continues to pull my head slowly and lower and lower along the shaft of her meaty monster. My throat meanwhile is being forced to open up around the mass of her invading cock meat as it plunges new depths and goes deep into virgin territory... However, as far as Anat's concerned Carter can struggle all he wants, so long as he keeps gagging on her cock.

As I continue to struggle I stare up at Anat partly with pleading eyes and partly enthralled, as I notice Mum's emerald eyes are glowing making her look even more beautiful.

Each touch from her son sends an electric jolt of pleasure up Anat's body... In a state of Bliss, she thirstily drinks in the view, watching Carter completely naked before her both physically and mentally. The moment she's been dreaming of is finally coming to fruition.

"Mmm... I've waited so long for this day, you've no idea how long I've yearned for a boy and the chance to bear a son. I'd heard the wondrous stories from other Faenpyres who'd been fortunate enough to bear sons throughout the ages and how magical things are between them. But the reality of it all is far better than I could have ever imagined. It's truly exceeded all my expectations."

"Your touch is sublime like nothing else on earth. I can feel how special you are, the connection between us is so much deeper, far deeper than any I've ever felt before, it's literally churning me up inside in deluge of emotions and making every nerve in my cock tingle and twitch with excitement for you, particularly as you wrestle in your endeavour to deny me, but you seem to forget I raised you and I know you better than you know yourself... Deep down we both know how this is going to end."

"But don't let that stop you from resisting and struggling because it's sooo irresistible feeling you wrestle around my cock, and feeling your small girly hands around my muscular nylon calves while you try to escape. You're working my cock to absolute perfection with your frantic struggling, and it's only making it more pleasurable for me, so go right ahead and struggle.... I love it... It makes me rock-hard like a diamond, and as you can see me and this diamond are definitely the best of friends lol!"

"Hearing this I feel conflicted, on the one hand there's something about what my Mother has just said that touches me deep inside and makes me want to submit to her authority and beauty entirely. I cannot help but feel enamoured by what she's just said about her strong desire for a son.

On the other hand I feel riled up and annoyed by the last part of my Mother's words. It feels like she's deliberately egging me on and trying to encourage me to keep fighting for her own sexual gratification, as I continue pushing against her smooth nylon legs in a desperate bid to free myself from the situation. However, she's right, because all I'm really doing is turning her on. I can literally feel the glands of her cock swell, throb and pulsate in my mouth and throat. Talk about being caught up in a catch 22 situation."

I look up at my Mother's gorgeous face her head is tilted back exposing her soft and supple jawline, her bright emerald-green eyes are glowing in a lust-addled haze of ecstasy. The light from her eyes is even brighter now. It's so bright it lights up the whole room. I watch in amazement as this surreal and otherworldly spectacle unfolds before me.

Pure rays of light radiate throughout the room and spread through fractals of light which seem to have a will of their own. Numerous offshoots of light surge from my Mother's eyes, some from her mouth as she looks down and smiles at me.... How's that even possible? How is she doing that? What the heck is she?

Mum cries out in a low husky voice."Oh fuck son, your mouth feels absolutely amazing! It's truly delicious! You have no idea how long I have dreamed about this day!"

I'm completely awestruck by the spectacle unfolding before me, but I'm equally keen to get away from this mind-bending assault. I continue to struggle, while inadvertently sucking and stimulating Mum's cock as I desperately try to breathe and break free from the ensuing onslaught.

After a long time of hopelessly struggling my energy and strength is finally completely sapped, and my efforts slowly start to dwindle, to the point I feel myself becoming physically and mentally drained. I very much feel like a fish caught on a hook. It's now that I realize resistance is truly futile as I finally succumb to the surreal encounter!

My resistance broken, I lay there shattered and slobbering on the end of Mum's cock.

"There there, that's it son give in and submit to Mummy... Now open up your throat and let me in."

She playfully ruffles my hair, then slowly and forcefully she starts feeding her cock down my larynx, lewdly stretching it as she salaciously burrows and heads deep towards my gullet, only pausing for breaks in between to allow my throat to adjust to her girth and length.

"OOOOH, YEAH, YOUR THROAT NEEDS TO FEEL MY DICK... YOU CAN DO IT SON!"

"Look at you honey, your eyes watering, spit dribbling out the side of your mouth, you look so slutty and cute, but I must warn you that you're only making things harder for yourself... Relax baby, breathe through your nose sweetie and take a deep breath!"

By now, a huge bulge is starting to form in my neck clearly showing the distance Mum's cock has travelled down my throat. Shockingly, I notice that only half her behemoth has disappeared into my mouth. She still has the same length to travel before she is fully inside me... Oh, fuck!

She starts up again, and I find myself moving lower and lower as I descend deep down Mummy's Mandingo, while she skilfully keeps me on track with my final destination that is her crotch. I gag and retch on her hot throbbing member. Mum responds in kind to my involuntary stimulation by moaning with pleasure from the feeling of my tight throat wrapped around her massive member!

Anat bites her lip and driving herself down the poor boy's throat.... "Ooooh fuck son, that's it baby boy come to Momma!"

"GlUUUUCK~ SQUUUUUELLLCH~ GlUUUUCK~ SQUUUUUELLLCH!"

Just another few inches to go before my face and her crotch finally meet, when suddenly Mum shoves down hard causing me to face-plant hard into her crotch. Finally, she bottoms out partway inside my belly! My eyes snap open in shock and discomfort as the thick tip of my beloved Mother's cock finally and forcefully penetrates my throat, filling it and dominating me fully.

Mum sits there enthralled quivering with sexual energy, genuinely surprised and clearly impressed as she bites her bottom lip and admires her cocky-work.

"Fuck Carter you actually did it son, you're such a good fucking boy!"

She studies the obscenely grotesque bulge in my neck and cannot help but resist the urge to commit the first of many perverse and indecent acts with me, by grabbing and rubbing my bulging throat, so she can feel and massage herself through my stuffed neck.

"Wow, I can actually feel my cock in your throat... I cannot believe you actually managed to take it all on your first go... I am super impressed at how readily and quickly your throat adapted to the size of my shenis. No one has been able to do that on their first go, indeed a testament to your genes and quite the accomplishment Carter. We are truly made for each other... You really are your Mother's son!"