Faenpyre Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caught up in the heat of the moment and feeling particularly submissive I bark in agreement, "WOOOF!"

"AWW, you are such a cute little puppy Mummy's so proud of you. Let's see if you are able to take what you have learnt and bring it all together."

I nod my head, keen to please and eager to find out what's my next task!

Mum continues... "I've just taught you where three of my erogenous zones are. The underside of my glands, my urethra, and the head of my cock. And I have taught you how to play with each of them. Now I want you to take what Mummy has taught you and start playing with my erogenous zones like a piper plays the flute."

"Do you think you can pull it off Maestro?"

"Yeah Mummy, for sure I can."

"Excellent then I'll leave you to it, to play the snake charmer. Let's see if you can whip up the right notes to make Mummy's Mandingo dance with delight... On that note son, start playing while I sit back, unwind and enjoy the show :))."

Carter has a penny drop moment... Ah, I think I am beginning to get the name of this game, my tongue is like the conductor of an orchestra. And her erogenous zones are like different musical instruments of said orchestra. And much like a conductor points and waves his stick at the different sections of the orchestra in order to make a sweet symphony. If I apply the same principle with my tongue, across her many sweet spots then I will be able to make her Mandingo dance and skip to the symphony I'm orchestrating with my tongue.

I get to work conducting her cock... Slowly but surely her cock finds my rhythm very much to its licking and liking as it starts to dance and skip, oozing away while it rewards me with some sweet sticky pre-cum in a sign of appreciation for the beautiful symphony I am conducting with my tongue.

Anat sits back quietly enjoying the show as she contemplates... Honestly, his technique is exceptional, I can't believe how quickly he's learning how to whip up my cock into a frenzy... I knew he's a naturally gifted sub who will make the perfect playmate. But the pace at which he is progressing is truly impressive!

Steadily I keep playing as I find my groove and the perfect rhythm bringing this beautiful symphony to a euphoric crescendo.

Mum reacts..."MMMMMMPPPPH, YOUR TOOOONNNGUE FEELS AMAAAZZING ON MY COCK... FUUUUUUUUCCCK!"

With that Mum rewards me by spewing the first of three mighty spurts as a load of buttery viscous cum shoots into my mouth, as she finishes unloading I swill her virile seed in my mouth and roll it around savouring it like one does with a fine wine. I notice the viscosity of her semen is actually semi-liquid and has a smooth milky creamy texture to it, next I am struck by how rich it is, and as to the flavour it literally tastes like salted caramel, talk about a sweet tooth's dream.

I notice the smell of her semen is extremely pleasing, it has a sweet fruity aroma. Then it dawns on me the sweet taste and smell must be derived from fructose because Mum's diet mainly consists of fruit, hence the sweet odour and equally sweet taste.

In my head I'm like yeah I'm hooked gimme more, but just as I finish thinking this Mum withdraws her cock from my mouth bringing my magnificent symphony and sweet treat to an abrupt halt!

"AHHH, MUUUMM!"

Oh, don't worry sweetie I have an exceptionally short refractory period, so I can cum endlessly and way harder than that.

But I've decided for now I'm only giving you a taster, if you want more you're going to have to work much harder for it.

The question is are you game?