Faenpyre Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 03

Story Info
Faenpyre Agents of Doom Go on the Hunt.
11.4k words
4.42
14k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: all characters in this story are 18 years and over

WARNING... This is a sci-fi supernatural plot that depicts scenes of violence

This story is an expansion on the Faenpyre universe, and an introduction to their Anthromorphian agents. The sex scenes are graphic and on the rough end of the spectrum, so if you are looking for a lovey dovey romance, then this story is most definitely not for you.

However, if you like a plot with; Anthro/Humans; detailed fight scene; some rough sex scenes; sci-fi and supernatural baked in, then this story is most definitely for you.

Keyword Tags... Anthro... Big Breasts... Big Dick Dominance... Desire... Discipline... Emasculation... Graphic Violence... Humiliation... Fantasy... Non-con... Size Difference... Spanking... Stronger Anthro Female... Smaller Male... Supernatural... Sci-fi... Smut... Tongue in cheek humour... Verbal degradation... Virgin...

AGENTS OF DOOM PART 1

THE BATTLE OF THE DOMMES

I should have heeded the warnings I received via my web domain email. I should have left this story alone, but curiosity got the better of me, and as I'm now finding out, curiosity sure killed this cat.

My name is Blair, and I am a reporter for The Alternative News Network. We're the reason why people know what's happening in the world, and not just what the government wants you to know.

My current predicament all started with a link which was emailed to me by one of my anonymous sources. One thing you learn in this secret underground world; concealing your identity is a must, and of the utmost importance because it protects you from those who mean you harm for telling it how it is, hence our use of pseudonyms and cloak and dagger tactics within this community.

I fired up my operating system, connected to my virtual private server (VPS), opened my Tor Browser then copied and pasted the link sent to me by my source. Thus started my journey down a disturbing rabbit hole and deep into the bowls of the dark web, a subset of the deep web, which for all intents and purposes is all the content on the internet that isn't indexed by search engines; i.e. it's invisible to the average internet user.

I landed on an old style web 1.0 html website which had a video player, curiosity piqued I pressed play and saw a well-built albeit naked man sitting in a chair, however, as the camera zoomed in I recognised the man, and saw it was none other than the world renowned porn star Rocco Costa... Yeah, I'm a jerk off and what!

The camera panned round and I could see Rocco was in some type of mixed martial arts (MMA) fighting cage, at this point I began to wonder why my source had sent me what I assumed at the time to be one of Rocco's latest porn shoots. Suddenly things took a bizarre twist as the camera panned to the cage door, and that's when I saw her.

At first, I thought it was someone dressed in some kind of pet-play costume. But upon closer inspection and looking at the way this strange and unusual creature moved, she looked very real, to the point I started questioning myself as to what I was actually seeing.

Rocco's jaw almost hit the floor when the figure loomed large standing tall and proud above him. She was definitely a female, but not a human one.

She had a beautifully smooth, velvet-like coat of glossy black fur that covered her entire body, except for her deep-tanned, bare-skinned neck, midriff and chest, which bore an ample pair of shapely tits with pierced nipples and washboard abs. I have to admit she looked attractive, exotic and unnervingly sexy; her short-smooth-fur almost looked like a different coloured skin, and it contrasted nicely with her bare tanned midriff. The mix of tanned skin and jet black fur made for a striking two-tone effect. She looked absolutely stunning.

On top of her head sat a punkish hairstyle of long spiky hair, which looked silky smooth to the touch. Her hair sat nestled between two elongated erect ears, like those of a black panther. Her face resembled that of a human female, but had a slight muzzle to it, showing off her Canis-Panthera side. She looked really cute, very much like a woman wearing a pet play mask.

The next thing that struck me about her was how tall and muscular she was; she even towered over Rocco, who's no slouch and has got to be pushing six feet, yet she appeared to have another six inches on him.

Her body was a work of art; of finely-chiselled, well-sculpted muscle. She looked sleek and powerful with muscular arms and well-developed legs, which looked like they were made for eliciting lascivious thoughts in red-blooded males.

Judging by Rocco's erection, I guess I wasn't the only one who was enamoured by the wondrous sight of this bizarre beauty.

And that's when I noticed her bare-skinned groin area, and a huge white jockstrap which was struggling to contain an even larger cock. I gazed in awe, amazed at the overt contradiction between this sublimely feminine creature, who just so happened to be packing the most masculine of tools.

Her hands and feet were human-shaped, but her fingers and toes looked like they had retractable claws at the tips.

And lastly, her long black glossy tail elegantly swished around at the bottom of her lower back just above her plump curvaceous rump... For sure, this human-feline-canine beauty was literally sex on legs.

"Tell me Rocco, do you know why you are here?"... She asked him provocatively as she slowly and seductively traced her finger across his chest.

"Who... No, what are you, and what do you want with me?" Rocco said, struggling to regain a modicum of control over his nerves and the mind-boggling situation.

"Now, Now Rocco, ladies first... Besides, aren't you the least bit curious as to why you are here?"

Ever the Domme she had no intention of relenting with the questions until Rocco answered her, she was in charge, and soon he would find out how much so!

"Okay, I'll bite, why am I here"... Rocco said, feeling agitated and flustered as he struggled to make sense of this strange predicament, and the even stranger beauty stood before him.

"Good boy, that's better... I hear you're a famous porn star and something of an Alpha male stud... Do you know what my favourite thing is?" She smirked in eager anticipation of his answer and the game slowly unfolding between them.

Rocco stood there silently, unsure as to how to answer; he was used to dominating women and fucking them senseless. But this was the first time in his adult life he was struggling to remain composed in the presence of a gorgeous female... "Umm.... I... Ummm!"

Ah, how sweet, no need to be shy baby... And there was me thinking you were some type of alpha-male." She said mockingly as she teased him.

Male ego severely bruised, Rocco finally snapped and found his voice "fuck you"... "Yeah, that's right. I'm here to fuck you silly and show you how a real man rolls."

He felt better after saying that, only to have the wind instantly knocked out of his sails by her come-back when she laughed at him hysterically. "Oh, dear Rocco, you're such a silly boy, aren't you."

Then she purred... "Mmm, yes, that brings me nicely onto my favourite things in life...

You see Rocco darling, the only one here whose going to be doing the fucking is me; and you, my dear, will be on the receiving end of said fucking. But in the spirit of fairness and just to prove the point, let's fight for it. Let's fight for right to be on top, winner takes all, and don't worry dear, I promise not to bite or gut you with my claws." She said, taking much glee in his shifting uneasiness, as her retractable claws sprung from her fingers.

"You've got to be kidding me, you cannot be serious." He said, panicking at the thought of literally being gutted.

Oh, I'm dead serious honey... I'll tell you what, if you beat me, not only will I let you go, but I'll also let you fuck me before you do.

However, if I beat you I get to keep you and turn you into my very own cuckpuppy, now how does that sound lover-boy?" As she was saying his, she slowly slipped out of her Jock-strap, tossing it aside, exposing her huge cock, which was now standing at full mast, significantly dwarfing Rocco's own.

Rocco sized up his adversary, and while she may have had in beat in the trouser department, he was pushing 256lb, had been doing Brazilian Ju Jitsu and Muay Thai since his teens, and had participated in many combat tournaments, both legal and illegal. On balance and considering he was no stranger to violence, he figured he had the skills and the strength to beat her. Fancying his chances along with the bonus of being able to fuck some manners into this canine-feline beauty, he gladly accepted her challenge.

What followed was savage brutality as the two Dommes vied for control. Rocco tried to attack Regina coming at her with kicks and teeps. However, she easily nullified his attacks with her defence... or rather a form of defence that exemplifies the term aggressive defence - Every defensive tool she used also helped her to set up some kind of shot that chained together with the rest of her style in a really aesthetic and effective way.

She used long-guard tactics like frames and straight arm blocks, also known as leverage blocks, to provide the first line of defence against Rocco's strikes and get a feel for his movements. Then she started matching the rhythm and hand movements of his attacks, cutting off and dispelling the force of his punches as she rolled them.

Using head movement as her second line of defence and mixing in strikes with grappling she was able to charge forward and close distance on Rocco while still remaining safe, what may have looked like lucky flailing to the untrained eye was actually great rhythmic defence paired with the situational awareness of where to place her head, and best of all it was proving to be very tiring for Rocco who was left hitting thin air after shot after shot missed, leaving him with the sinking feeling he was punching quicksand.

Rocco attempted to move in close and let his hands go. However, Regina countered and started mixing in cover blocks which she sometimes turned into sneaky elbows, eventually catching Rocco, leaving him with a heavy gash over his left eyebrow.

Feeling the pressure and realizing Regina was beating him with only a purely defensive style, Rocco adjusted and started in-fighting and hand-trapping, only to be met with the next part of Regina's aggressive defence... "reactive ties."

Every time Rocco threw a punch it created an opening, which Regina slipped into, allowing her to grab onto the back of his neck to break his posture, and depending on where he moved his head, she either threw a knee to his body or an elbow to his head off the back of a reactive tie... In essence, she was evading his attack, then returning with a reactive tie and a strike much in the same way a boxer returns a punch.

In the clinch Regina towered over Rocco, yet her expertise was close range fighting, which was something of an anomaly to watch because taller fighters usually perform better when fighting on the outside... However, Regina was an expert at landing knees from the clinch, softening Rocco up with technical brilliance and unrelenting ferocity; this perfect blend of aggression and intelligence led to Regina giving Rocco a one-sided beat-down from within close range, and like a Boa constrictor, Regina got more and more dangerous, the more of a grip she got on Rocco. Becoming aware of this he tried to make sure he didn't get stuck in the pocket with her for too long.

Having felt Rocco out from a purely defensive standpoint and seeing he had no answers, Regina decided to up the ante and switch to a countering fighting style; becoming an even more elusive fighter allowing Rocco to throw first this way she could counter, cover the distance with an attack and move out again, without ever worrying about being countered herself or moved off balance.

She started countering and catching Rocco while back peddling. But when she initiated an attack, she made it count, punishing Rocco with devastating strikes to the head and legs; her sense of distance and timing proving too much for him, as she slowly and methodically picked him apart, overwhelming him with her technical brilliance and superior fight IQ.

Turns out Regina had been holding back the whole time, she was actually a champion in three prestigious stadiums concurrently, having defeated such greats as Naamah, Wikira, and Petrachan, and dominating many elite fighters including the legend Katsura, who many consider to be the greatest Anthropomorphian fighter of all time.

Currently, Regina is the fighting champion over at the Berserker Fight League, Cage Fury and X Championship, her style was a throwback to the Golden age of Anthropomorphian MMA, integrating a deep knowledge, and intelligence into her philosophy of all out destruction. Few fighters have possessed such a simultaneously brutal and elegant style, needless to say Regina was way beyond Rocco's level, and she'd barely moved out of first gear.

By now she was starting to instil fear in Rocco as she used relentless pressure, blending advanced creative tactics with untamed ferocity, using a lead teep front kick she closed distance on Rocco, establishing contact with her lead hand in a flash to work her dark clinch magic. Chaining into a punch then elbow combination which momentarily stunned Rocco causing him to fall backwards.

Regina followed up with a lead teep and lead teep feints, allowing her to easily step into Rocco's flurry of punches as she moved to shorten the distance. Rocco returned with lead teeps of his own, but every master knows how to defend against their own attacks, so when Regina wasn't simply walking through Rocco's teeps like a boss, she would parry or catch his leg to the inside or outside, throwing his kicks away, causing him to have to rebalance himself.

At that moment Regina threw a rear leg roundhouse kick forcing Rocco backwards; he returned with a roundhouse kick, however, Regina defended it by wrapping her arm around the kick and turning it at the ankle, forcing Rocco off balance. She used this tactic again when he threw another kick, this time driving Rocco to the cage before chaining the technique into a spinning elbow. She started mixing in feints with strikes to get inside Rocco's rhythm; while constantly breaking her own rhythm, so he couldn't get into hers, consistently feinting off rhythm as she closed distance.

Switch shifting into another stance Regina threatened a rear leg roundhouse kick, then she switch-shift threatening the same kick with her other leg. Instead, she manoeuvred forward with one more shift, brilliantly managing to initiate the clinch and move Rocco back to the cage off of footwork feints alone.

Rocco was beginning to realize Regina's style of fighting was insanely unpredictable and that she could hurt him at any range. Unlike most fighters he'd fought, who rely on doing well in one range and simply lose if they can't maintain that range, Regina had the right weapons for any position at any distance, and this was clear in the way she chained her strikes going from long range to mid-range to close range, and always using the right tool for the job, rather than going straight from long range to close range trying to land her signature elbows and knees.

When Rocco used a long guard and knee bars to try and stop Regina from clinching, she would simply use the multiple openings these tactics created to punch through and around them, this in turn set up opportunities for her to clinch and strike again, uppercuts worked especially well and as a bonus they forced Rocco to lean back and untuck his chin raising his base and creating openings for holds frames and of course elbows.

Deciding she'd had enough of playing possum, Regina dialled it up a notch throwing a beautiful yet deadly roundhouse kick, she committed all of her bodyweight to the movement pivoting on her toes to fully follow through. Throwing perfect technique with seriously bad intentions, the kick landed, smashing into Rocco's body with a loud audible crack... and with that perfectly timed strike he felt his ribs break... "Arrrrrrggh..." Far from finished and caught up in the heat of battle Regina looked Rocco dead in the eyes... "Time to end this and claim my prize."

In a sublime display of dexterity and acrobatic moves off the cage, transitioning into lightning-fast attacks with blistering speed and efficiency, she completely overwhelmed the soon-to-be ex-alpha-male with her superior speed, agility and fighting style, the likes of which he'd never seen before.

Poor old Rocco never really stood a hair's breadth of a chance, finally succumbing to the feline frenzy's attack as she switched to wrestling and her ground game, moving from one hold to the next, slowly grinding him down as she sapped his energy, before finally chain-wrestling him into submission.

True to her word, she did not bite nor gut him, nor did she even come close to needing to, easily outmatching him with her supreme fighting skills and impressive physical attributes.

However, unfortunately for poor old Rocco, she did keep her word about turning him into her very own cuckpuppy, as she worked her way toward tying the knot with him.

Gripping his hips in her firm grasp, wildly thrusting and spearing into the hapless and exhausted male, finally pinning him underneath her weight she bit down on his neck and knotted him to the hilt with her unsheathed cock, leaving poor old Rocco whimpering and wailing for the next two hours, while she mercilessly pounded the alpha-male out of him in a victorious display of brutal dominance.

I watched in silence, absolutely shocked to the core by what I was seeing, as the she-stud wrecked poor old Rocco's sphincter and continued to dominate and subjugate her newly acquired boipup. The sounds of wet slaps of flesh on fur viciously echoed throughout the room, while Rocco screamed out, both in pleasure and pain before the screen finally went black.

AGENTS OF DOOM PART 2

THE PLOT THICKENS

I couldn't believe what I'd just witnessed... I've investigated some fucked up shit in my time, and I've seen some crazy things, but that took the biscuit; surely that mysterious creature couldn't be real. Surely no one could be that brutal?

As an alternative news journalist, I had a duty, no scrub that I had a compulsion to investigate the matter further. After some digging, it turns out, Rocco had indeed disappeared shortly after finishing filming his latest porn shoot three weeks ago.

Initially, I contacted his publicist she claimed Rocco was on a solo vacation in the south; however, this didn't ring true as I found out Rocco had a girlfriend who he lived with, and she was still in town, so why would he go on vacation and leave her behind? Something didn't add up.

I decided to do some research into the female in the video to see if such a creature was even possible, and I came across an article entitled: "Genetic modification of the human genome by means of gene editing."

As I read the article, I realized that it was more than just an academic piece. According to the article: The persons in these cases were being bred to be used for human dissection.

I established these individuals were known as Chimera's, who are human at their core with animal DNA injected into their genes, this was done so that doctors could study the effects of certain functions, like the limbs and organs of these hybrids in order to better understand how their body parts functioned and help advance mankind's medical knowledge.