Faenpyre Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You... Oh, no... It's all real?"

Regina simply smiled at Blair without saying a word.

"This is wrong! Cripes! I need to go!"

As Blair stood up to leave he started feeling dizzy from the effects of the she-stud's pheromone rich musky scent. He turned to run, then he noticed others by the cage door. Anthro dommes bringing in cameras and lighting equipment. Blair spun around to Regina, horrified to see the she-stud spinning a collar round her fingers. Her huge unsheathed cock now at full mast, all thanks to the fluffer pup nuzzling between her thighs.

Blair slowly realizing he couldn't leave even if he wanted to. Instead, he stood still, frozen in place as Regina's gaze locked with his own. Her omnipresent powerful scent slowly filling the room, and his nostrils.

"Time to continue this interview on film.... Welcome to Dogged... Ready for your first scene pup?"

Blair's heart sank as he took stock of the fact, that today wasn't going to end well for him... "Please Regina, please let me go, I promise I'll keep quiet." Unfortunately, Blair's pleas fell on deaf ears!

"I'd love to honey, but you and I both know, that in light of my recent revelations, there's no way you'd be able to keep your mouth shut if I let you go. Keeping stumm, is simply not in your nature, and you and I both know it... Now we've got a scene to shoot together."

Unbeknown to poor old Blair, Regina was not only an agent and viceroy of the Faenpyre Empire; she was also the CEO and lead actress of Dogged porn studios, one of the fastest rising companies in Hyperborea. The sheer volume of media this up-and-coming porn studio produces and distributes is outstanding!

All of Dogged Studios videos are centred around Anthrodom porn. Regina's company having recently made the decision to tap into the twisted niche of dominant human males being treated like pets on film, taken and rutted by superior anthro studs. She was the mastermind behind it all, and chief actress in their videos. So prolific, so in control, so domineering!

In formulating her plan to catch "eyes only", and ever the opportunist Regina had decided to capitalize on her association with the Hyperborean porn industry.

It was partially the reason why Rocco was her preferred choice of bait to lure out "Eyes only," that, along with the opportunity to own such a handsome boipup, simply proved too irresistible. The sales for the Rocco scene alone were astronomical, catapulting Dogged Studios to the top, and the number one player in the industry

Regarding Blair, Regina wasn't about to let a good opportunity go to waste; fully committed to monetizing his capture; it was time to move onward with the show. She turned to the cuckpup formerly known as Rocco... "Hey boy, go sit in the corner, your Bull's got a scene to perform... I want you to watch as Mummy breaks "Eyes only" and turns him into a boi-pup, just like you!

AGENTS OF DOOM PART 5

A LITLE MENAGE A DEUX

Moments later... Regina pounces on her prey, pinned with his back to the ground Blair looks up, horrified, his gaze locked with Regina's playful, yet hungry stare, his smaller nylon clad body roughly thrashing into the ground, as her cockering-ram battered the entrance to his virginal puckered hole.

Regina inhaled deeply, the smell of Blair's fear mixed scent, intoxicating her senses, spiking her arousal and causing her appendage to ache with the desire to thrust into his body.

"That's it, sweetie, just relax and let me inside."

"Aaaaah! Ugghh! Nooo! S-stop! Ahh! Please!"

Regina ignored Blair's pleas and continued to batter the poor boy's defences, as she slowly breached his inner walls!

"Aaaaah! S-stop! Ahh! Please!" With the thought of what happened to Rocco seared into his mind, Blair clenched up for dear life in a futile attempt to stop the invading member!

Regina suddenly grabbed Blair by the throat, "Dooown Boooy... Sssshut up sluuut... FFFUCK!!!"

She effortlessly squeezed his slender throat, skilfully applying pressure until she cut off his blood supply. Blair felt his consciousness slowly fade; his heart felt like it was stopping, his body relaxed, and Regina slowly worked her way deep inside his abused ass... "That's it pup let your Anthro-stud do her thing."

Finally inside, Regina released her grip... There was a delay then the most intense rushing sensation swept through Blair's body, as the blood began to circulate causing his heart to flutter and his cock to stiffen and twitch.

"AAAGH...GAH HAA!" Blair screamed in agony as he finally came to his senses and felt a searing pain, and the full feeling of being stuffed with Regina's huge bestial cock.

He tried to wrestle free, but her weight was immense; her huge breasts drove into his chest as her weight pressed down on him. Arms flailing around Blair struggled to free himself, but to no avail.

"Ooooh, I love it when you play rough." Regina said grabbing hold of his wrists with inhuman strength, easily holding him in place, pinning him to the ground. Fully mounted in the missionary position he felt her heavy massive cock pinning him from within, as it pistoned and pumped his anal passageway with slow plunging strokes. Her muscles tensed, and contracted, as she thrust into him.

Holding Blair in place, she humped her hips frantically against his ass, her hot oily length plunging deep inside him. Regina groaned triumphantly as she penetrated virgin territory; leaning forward hard, her large hefty breasts and erect nipples pressing down against Blair's chest, she gazed into his eyes as she drove her hot bloated slippery cock up and down; her fucking became bestial and frantic, like a wild animal desperate for relief.

Blair started disassociating, time became a blur, lost in the savage throes of copulation with a hypersexual beauty; thankfully his ass was opening up and getting used to being fucked, pain seemingly replaced with pleasure.

Unsure how long Regina had been mating with him, he looked across the cage in embarrassment, Rocco watching him intently, leaving him unsure as to which of them was feeling more humiliated... Blair felt a tense stretching pressure building inside his ass, it was Regina's huge swollen bulbus glandis knot throbbing with each heartbeat. She continued to thrust away aggressively, trying to force herself completely inside him.

"Almost there, get ready, my sweet little puppy." Regina exclaimed in a feminine husky voice.

"No! Fuck! No!" Blair yelled out, knowing full well what was coming, he tried to wriggle free to prevent it from going all the way in, but Regina controlled him effortlessly, as an adult controls a child.

Caught in her grasp like a fly caught in a spiders web about to become a tasty meal. Blair heard a squelchy pop as Regina penetrated him fully. He felt a sick stretching sensation in his anus as Regina's unsheathed bulbous knot plugged him tight, and rapidly started swelling. Pumping, growing bigger and bigger as it expanded inside poor old Blair, stretching him to the hilt, causing his eyes to water under the strain.

Regina felt herself reaching the point of no return; she could feel her climax building up inside her balls, readying herself to fill the poor boy with copious amounts of her she-spunk, as it vigorously worked its way toward her cock.

Climaxing, her balls began to flex and pump her virile seed into the boipup... "You know, there's nothing sweeter than the feeling of my swelling knot stretching virgin ass for the first time while I fill it full of cum." Regina let out a long chesty growl, as she felt the base of her cock expand and stretch out Blair's tight pulsing ass. "Oooooooohhhhh fuuuuuck yeeeeaaaahhh..."

Fully sheathed inside him, Blair felt her enormous size enlarging further, forcing his asshole to open even more than it already was. Her knot became a throbbing, blazing mass around which his whole body was effortlessly entangled and snared!

"Arrrghh... Fuuuuck..." Blair could feel Regina's lust draining into his ass, not jets or blasts, but a continuous stream of hot gooey she-cum forcing its way inside him. His stomach rumbled and unknotted itself, making way for the thick boiling she-spunk she was pushing deep inside his guts, causing his belly to ache, as it strained to accommodate the sheer volume of it all!

Regina continued humping Blair like a ragdoll pumping more and more of her seed into him. Her knot held him wide open so that she could continue to fill him up, yet perversely plug him shut, so that none of viscous seed could escape. Tied to her, Blair was helpless to do anything other than take her cum and watch his belly expand, as she bred him.

Slowly he felt her orgasm subsiding, the feeling of a steady stream of goo was replaced with the pulsating ministrations of her cock and cum, as spurt after spurt hit his prostate with a hot surge of bliss, combined with the grip she had around his neck depriving him of just enough oxygen to send him into a lust-addled haze, he slowly succumbed to the pleasure of his own body-shattering orgasm.

"Arrrrghh.... Gghhuhh... Uuhhh!" Blair screamed out with delight, as his cock began to twitch and spurt in tandem with Regina's. His thin runny seed leaked out across his belly and onto the floor as Blair dissolved into a mind-melting orgasm, causing his ass to tighten around Regina's knotted shaft.

"Ooooh fuck yeah... Good fucking boy." After seeing Blair cum hands-free, Regina knew she was well on the way to breaking him, and turning him into a knotted boipup... She smiled at the thought that very soon "eyes only" aka Blair would cease to exist.

"Veeeery good job sweetie heehee...mmmmm..." She rolled her hips forward, rhythmically as she drained her Alpha seed into his belly. "Ooooouuuu yeahh fuuuuck...tighten that ass up for me...yeah pup, just like that..." She cooed, Blair's anal muscles involuntarily twitching around her, lovingly milking every drop of her voracious seed. "That's it take all of my cream...Mmmmm, take it aaaall you little slut..."

Finally, her whole body ceased from violently shaking, as she finished nutting inside her conquest. Regina stopped fucking and held still, as the pair lay there together, completely tied by her knot. Blair's vision started to become blurry; his body was tingling all over, his mind spinning out of control... "What's happening to me?"

Unbeknown to Blair, sex with an Anthro is a one-of-a-kind experience, that's second to none; The reason being, Regina's sperm has unique properties, insomuch as it's loaded with neurotransmitters that have mind-altering and mind-bending properties; in addition to neurotransmitters that intensify sexual arousal and increase desire.

Her unique sperms slowly coursed their way through his entire body and bloodstream, some making their way toward his blood brain barrier and central nervous system, leaving him in a heightened state of sexual arousal, and feeling the effects of a euphoric narcotic high.

"Shuuuush, relax and enjoy the ride, my little boy slut gimp"... Regina said softly. Snuggling up to Blair, she gently started pumping into him, while she cuddled him and stroked his face.

"I, I, I'm not a slut..." Blair stuttered, trying to convince himself otherwise. In the post-nut aftermath of his violation he felt dirty and ashamed, having blown his own load in the throes of passion at the hands of his Anthro-rapist.

It was so wrong, all he wanted to do was curl up into a ball, both hating himself, yet conflicted at the fact he was feeling extremely horny, as he tried to catch his breath and his senses after the most mind-blowing orgasm he'd ever experienced. Unaware that his body was slowly succumbing to the effects of Regina's potent seed.

"You're not a slut? Yeah, right says the one whose dressed like a gimp and currently impaled on the end of my knot." Regina grabbed Blair by the chin, forcing him to look at her... "Let's get one thing straight, you are exactly what I say you are; your old life is gone, now you're my little slut-slave-pet. Do you understand? You're mine."

Blair felt dirty and humiliated, but he wasn't quite broken; he still had some fight left in him... "I am not your sl-ut!"... Slaaap!

Regina cut him off mid-sentence with a slap to the face... "Don't you dare deny it, you seem to forget I was watching you, as your eyes rolled back, tongue lolling away, while you came hands-free from being fucked. Trust me, you're a filthy dirty slut."

Blair was shocked that she'd struck him, but it was clear Regina's intention wasn't to hurt him, but merely to degrade him. In a brief moment of defiance, Blair responded "Never!"

He soon regretted it.... Quick as a flash he found himself being pulled upward, as Regina shifted and changed their position, skilfully manipulating him out of the missionary position they were in a moment ago.

Blair felt a harsh pulling sensation in his ass as Regina yanked her engorged knot. It's swollen size was far too large to be pulled out of Blair's anus, as he felt his puckered ring being stretched tighter and tighter from the movement.

With blinding speed, and inhuman strength Regina rotated Blair and flipped him around onto all fours, as he was forced to kneel doggystyle, "Not my slut hey... You say that now bitch, but you'll admit it soon enough." He felt a firm slap across his ass, and heard a loud 'clap' sound as it reverberated throughout the arena.

"Ooow! He squealed, that hurt!

Regina Ignored Blair and signalled to one of the film crew, "chuck me a collar and leash..." She caught the rolled up collar and leash in her hands, and grinned as she read the words sewn into the material... 'Slut Boy'.

"Blair mewled... Please stop it, I don't want this!" Tears rolling down his face, "Pleeease!"

Regina hushed him softly, "Relax my sweet little pup it's okay... Every human like you should be leashed, it's only right." Blair heard the jingling sound of the metal buckle above him, as well as the sound of leather unrolling. "Don't worry I'm going to take good care of you. I'm going to show you how a loving owner treats her pet..."

Regina brought the leather collar down, wrapping it around Blair's neck, as she expertly fastened it. Blair tried to lunge free, but still impaled on Regina's knotted cock; he didn't exactly get far! Regina grabbed the D-Ring of his collar, clipped a leash to it, then pulled it hard.

"Aaaaargh!" Blair gasped as his airway was suddenly restricted for a brief moment as the collar tightened around his neck, forcefully pulling him backwards and deeper onto Regina cock, as she yanked on the lead and gave Blair another hard slap on the ass, watching his cheeks jiggle enticingly, as he cried out.

"Oooouch!" He yelled, "Stop it!"

She sniggered, ignoring Blair's pleas, she playfully slapped him again, tugging firmly on his leash; she rolled it tightly in her hand to keep him from pulling away. Then she grabbed a fistful of his hair with her other hand, controlling him by his collared neck and head, forcing his back to arch, she thrust deep inside him, bringing them close together.

Regina leaned into Blair's ear and whispered... "I guess I need to teach you another lesson about what a slutty little bitch you are." With that, she slackened his leash, and gently raked her claws across his back, before pulling her hips hard away from his butt, threatening to yank her swollen knot free from his abused asshole.

Blair's eyes widened in shock and disbelief as he felt sharp pain surging through his rectum, which was being stretched to the limit, with what felt like a soon-to-be anal prolapse on the way.

"Wait! W-wait! No! Pleaaaaase! No Don't pull it out! Don't!"

Regina paused and grinned. "I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't hear you, repeat that again!"

"Pleeeease! Don't pull it out!"

"Oh my, but I thought you said you weren't a slut." "Interesting... Okay, I'll tell you what, you admit you're a slut, say it out loud and beg me to fuck you hard, and I promise I won't tear you a new one!"

The thought of being torn a new asshole was more than enough to make Blair shudder... "You're right. I'm a slut, please fuck me, and keep your cock deep inside me."

Regina giggled darkly, "Excellent, I was hoping you'd say that, after I've finished fucking, there will be no turning back for you, so I hope you're ready for round two my pretty little pup." With that she pushed her hips forward; pulling on Blair's leash, she buried herself to the hilt!

Blair was quite literally; extremely intoxicated on Regina; from her sperm, her musk, her dominance; to her femininity, and obvious sexual prowess. Sensing this, Regina quipped; "Are you enjoying the ride pup?"

Blair was unable to answer, his mind was racing all over the place, as he tried to wrap his head around this most inconceivable predicament, that here he was stuck on the end of a leash, about to be railed for a second time by some Canis-Pantera-Human hybrid beauty, who was not only revered as a Goddess by people in ancient times, but might possibly be one of the progenitors of the human race.

Normally this would have been the story of a lifetime for "eyes only," however he was unsure how to take it, what with him being caught slap bang in the middle of said story.

Meanwhile, Regina lost in the throes of devouring him with her engorged cock, plunged deep inside him, thrusting, and violating Blair with her knot, pounding into his tight boIpussy. Her recently spent cum serving as much-needed lubrication, while her flared up knot set to work wrecking poor old Blair's previously tight virgin ass!

"How does it feel knowing my cock is domesticating you?"

Blair moaned and thrashed, while Regina giggled and held him tight by the leash, fully mounting him from behind, she built up momentum to such an extent, that with every thrust if it weren't for her knot, she was almost bouncing him off her cock, before rhythmically plundering him back down her stiff meaty pole, and thrusting into him on the return stroke, as she mercilessly fucked him...

"Yeah, take it you fucking slut, take my Anthro-cock, and your stiff hard lesson."

Regina was caught up in a lust-addled-haze, her eyes glowing as she kept her tempo going. Poor old Blair's ass was struggling to take her knot, but lost in the moment and inebriated from her sperm, he was well and truly past the point of caring. He felt her seed sloshing around in his guts, her bulging cock effortlessly punching through his belly with every thrust of her stiff meaty pole.

"Don't...you can't...pleaaaase stop...this is so wrong..."

Regina, shot Blair a predatory grin.... "You know, it's because you're so weak, and on your way to becoming addicted, that you make perfect slave material"

"Don't worry my sweet pet, soon, you'll come to love your Mistress's long dicking sessions!"

"Once I've finished training you, human sex will never come close, and you'll soon forget about it."

And with that, Regina started fondling and playing with his soft tiny cock and balls, imagining how a chastity cage would fit snugly on him. Smiling, she continued to luxuriate in fucking Blair's sweet boipussy.

Blair's cock was twitching all over the place. He was being brutally raped and pounded into submission...

"This is horrible, so why the heck am I getting turned on?"

Regina's size alone was intense, but his rectum was slowly adjusting and dilating in response to her mass. The pain gradually subsided, as his body started to respond positively to being so ruthlessly fucked!

Blair moaned like a bitch in heat.... Regina smirked "Humans are so adorable, that's it, sweetie, let it all out, let go, and submit to your superior Anthro Mistress!"

Regina continued railing Blair from behind for what felt like hours. Her vitality was unending, her cock merciless, driving into him, and conquering him; to a point of exhaustion deeper than he'd ever known. Slowly he was starting to fade as he fell forward, but Regina was having none of it, as she reeled him in on a shorter leash, and tightened her grip, stopping him from falling flat on his face.